Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:18:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NiceHash Miner - easy-to-use best-profit multi-device cryptocurrency miner  (Read 170568 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:59:15 AM

i don't think you will kill it, as long as the temp are fine, longevity it's primarily about temp

whats the reccomended temps? i saw before some posters indicating that nvidia cards are better in the 60-65C range, whereas ATI is can handle the 70-75C. but tbh id assume bot can run up close to 80 without any issues (besides wearing the fans out over time)

with LBRY ive been keeping the Strix 1070 at about 1960core/8370mem/62C/70%fan but might try to shift it towards 1990core/8500mem/67C/65%fan if thats safe for the card and perhaps better for fanlife (and might offer 2-3% faster hashrates) My current settings are 241MH on lbry, and similar settings for lyra2r2 gave me about 38.5MH

yeah same as you, they will run fine at 80° but their lifespan will be reduced, better to stick with the 60-70° range for temp

fanlife the same, better to remain in the 50% range, and add additional fan to cool the rig down, i'm using 3 noctua, my setup allow me to have 65° temp on all card even with 30° tamb

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:22:06 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2016, 04:22:55 PM by johnsmithx

Hey,

A new minor upgrade of NiceHash Miner has been released; NVIDIA Lyra2RE algorithm added (very profitable currently).

Best regards,
NiceHash team.

Lyra2RE isn't working for several days now on any of NiceHash servers.

EDIT: kind of false alarm. They just block IPs if you actually use them. I guess I have too many machines? Should take my business elsewhere then  Huh

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 04:55:26 PM

The mining software is great. So easy to use and a very accurate calculator that works very well. Even some pretested performance benchmarks or customize it yourself.
Hey,

A new minor upgrade of NiceHash Miner has been released; NVIDIA Lyra2RE algorithm added (very profitable currently).

Best regards,
NiceHash team.

EDIT: kind of false alarm. They just block IPs if you actually use them. I guess I have too many machines? Should take my business elsewhere then  Huh

What do you mean the blocked IPs ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:47:36 AM

Ask them, not me. Many of my nodes stopped working with Nicehash, their servers kill the connection immediately.

Someone suggested that it might be because all my servers use the same BTC address of mine and that, for some illogical inexplicable insane unknown reason, is bad so Nicehash stopped accepting connections from any of my servers' IPs. So I will just go elsewhere, what else to say..

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:14:11 AM

etc is so good to see is this also added already any configuration for me use it from this miner?

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:55:40 AM

Hey,

Best regards,
NiceHash team.

I pointed it to US servers - no problem mining Lyra2RE - pointing it to other servers seems to have issues.

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
jonesskill

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:15:41 AM

Im searching from a coin that still uses Lyra2RE algo, 10 or 20 days agora this algorithm are the most profitable algo on NiceHash, but this algo don't have any active coin(I found only cryptocoin) ... so why we mine?
arseaboy

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:03:07 AM

is this miner still profitable for eth mining or any alt that can be mine inside a laptop since btc mining is very difficult I just wondering if there's any alt that can be mine and still got a little profits.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:14:58 AM

is this miner still profitable for eth mining or any alt that can be mine inside a laptop since btc mining is very difficult I just wondering if there's any alt that can be mine and still got a little profits.

profit from a laptop ?? doubtful.

if you have a nice gaming laptop you would probably make more money playing cs:go and selling the skins and knifes and such..

arseaboy

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:34:38 AM

profit from a laptop ?? doubtful.

if you have a nice gaming laptop you would probably make more money playing cs:go and selling the skins and knifes and such..

so there's nothing now with any miner I guess will be setting it aside will try to invest with trading instead since I don't know how to play that game but thank you for your kind reply good luck.

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
geenius

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:51:31 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2016, 09:40:54 AM by geenius

Hi, I am trying the latest BETA release. It looks good but is there a possibility to minimize the "Downloading miners" window? Or integrate it into the main application? It was downloading a few minutes and still on top of all windows. It is also not movable window Smiley
Thank you
Gee
citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:08:13 PM

Hi Nicehash team,

Are you including Crytonight algo soon?

Can you add joblo's CPU miner and Claymore's GPU miner?

Thanks

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
NiceHashSupport

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 12:23:33 PM

cpuminer-opt is already included in 1.7 beta.

We cannot include claymores miner - source is not available to us.

NiceHash.com - Largest Crypto-Mining Marketplace
geenius

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:40:28 PM

I have another question. I am using the BETA 1.7.0.2 and want to include Extra Launch Parameters for CPU like --cpu-affinity=252 --threads=6. It is a corei7 with 8 cores. But there is a problem, because in the log file there is 2 times the --threads parameter.

--algo=cryptonight --url=stratum+tcp://cryptonight.eu.nicehash.com:3355 --userpass=user.wrk:x --threads=8 --cpu-affinity=252 --threads=6 --api-bind=4005

In 1.6.x.x and earlier it was working fine, because those Extra Launch Parameters were visible and I was able to change them. Can you check it please? Smiley
klondike_bar_recovery

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:15:04 PM

in theory, a good gaming laptop (ie: gtx960/965/970M inside) could mine profitably, but they are only capable of a fraction the output of a desktop card and are not meant to be fully loaded as there is often mediocre cooling in a laptop. thus shortening part lifespan

its possible, but really not reccomended. 3-4 years ago i could mine LTC on my laptop but it was maybe $0.10/day.  (a year later my 10-20 saved coins had jumped in value though, but buy/hold would have been more effective)
NiceHashSupport

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 04:00:58 PM

I have another question. I am using the BETA 1.7.0.2 and want to include Extra Launch Parameters for CPU like --cpu-affinity=252 --threads=6. It is a corei7 with 8 cores. But there is a problem, because in the log file there is 2 times the --threads parameter.

--algo=cryptonight --url=stratum+tcp://cryptonight.eu.nicehash.com:3355 --userpass=user.wrk:x --threads=8 --cpu-affinity=252 --threads=6 --api-bind=4005

In 1.6.x.x and earlier it was working fine, because those Extra Launch Parameters were visible and I was able to change them. Can you check it please? Smiley

Instead of manually setting threads, use less thread option (in your case set it to 2).

geenius

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:51:46 PM

Instead of manually setting threads, use less thread option (in your case set it to 2).

OK thank you it is working also with the --cpu-affinity parameter Smiley
Gee
geenius

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:59:58 PM

Where is the Autostart mining feature? I am using the latest BETA 1.7.0.3 and my miner restarted unexpectedly. NiceHash miner started after restart but that was all. Start mining when idle is not a good option, because I do not want it to stop when I am logged on. That is why I am using less thread option.
NiceHashSupport

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 04:35:57 PM

Unfortunately, some idiots were abusing NiceHash miner by running it on botnets. As a result, we decided to remove autostart feature.

geenius

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:27:09 AM

Unfortunately, some idiots were abusing NiceHash miner by running it on botnets. As a result, we decided to remove autostart feature.

It's a pity.  Sad Is there any other way to autostart mining after NiceHash miner starts?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: