Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:21:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support)  (Read 495949 times)
bitcoinfiend

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:42:05 PM

Noname, with all due respect...This is a little ridiculous...Just because you were satisfied, doesnt mean the rest of us should chill...I didnt think it was cool when I spent time figuring what the fuck was going on with BitInstant for the past week..Again, congratulations and all but there are a lot of people who are going to be turned off from Bitcoin if they get roped around like so...I believe in Bitcoin and have been following its rise for years, so this isnt new to me...I just dont like when some fat cats get successful off of this shit, and then spoil ot for everyone else..So, you have your right to voice your concerns and so do I....Now let the grown folk sort this shit out, and you go and play
justtired

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:43:23 PM

Do you really want me to send you more info URslay? Shounld I print the emails here?

I asked you to send me more info.  Whether you decide to do that or not is your own choice.  Without info I can't work on your issue.  Thanks.

You really want me to send you more information? How much fuckng information do you need. I've already spend 10 times the energy and time trying to get a my measly $200 out of you guys, and now you want me to just spend days upon days. What, you don;t have a computer system that has the fucking information. I think your trying to wait me out. I give up.

Here is something real simple and easy to do- look at my profile, look at my posts, then look at Charlies responses. Response go frm working on it to basicly fuck you. You can do that can't you? It's really really easy. After you comprehend that,  go talk to Chralie and then you can comeback and tell me how Charlies says "fuck him". Don't waste anymore of my time. I really believed, briefly, that you were gongt to help. Instead ypur givng me the runaround/. I sent you about 5 pms with all the info a fucking monkey would need to comprehend the problem; I mean I don;t like to be abusive, but I'm at the end of this charade.
cassiolandim

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 08:44:11 PM

Hey i just sent $293.95 from bitinstant to mtgox and I still haven't received my funds in mtgox yet. Usually, its instantaneous but for some reason, its still not in there yet. Help Please!

Same problem here... since april 4th... =/
justtired

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:45:01 PM

Some of you need to take a chill pill and/or grow up. I had my issue resolved. I did it in the following way:

1: I never used threats, foul language, or otherwise taunt the person who is providing the help
2: I kept my posts to a minimum as to let URSAY do his job
3: I was patient. Some issues are more complex than others, it makes sense to get some of the easier issues taken care of so a representative can take more time on the more complex issues
4: Realize Bitcoins are an emerging currency, there are going to be problems.
5: Realize URSAY is a human like the rest of us and if you noticed, he was on one of the support lists.

If you were to act the way you are in a retail store you would be asked to leave the premisis. I am suprised URSAY hasn't asked the mods to reign in some of you crazy kids. Yes, $x00 is a lot of money to most. But most people are starting to get resolutions so please calm down. My issue was resolved in the early hours of the morning and since then I have already made another deposit through bitinstant and it has gone through without a hitch.

I was patient 6 months ago. You digging it. Don;t call me a kid. Go ahead, use bitinsant again. Get burned.
crazyjunk

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:45:24 PM

Hey i just sent $293.95 from bitinstant to mtgox and I still haven't received my funds in mtgox yet. Usually, its instantaneous but for some reason, its still not in there yet. Help Please!

Same problem here... since april 4th... =/

For your order status, does it still say loading?
evilzpet

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:45:31 PM

Now only last weeks transaction of $500 to go and I'm done. The good news is I received todays transaction so apparently they are watching this thread.

Have you not seen me in here the whole time?   Huh

URSAY I have seen you here this whole time yet nobody has taken any time to help me with my issue.  And somehow others are being responded to and helped...

This is starting to feel like the Twilight Zone,  please help sir.
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:47:20 PM

Some of you need to take a chill pill and/or grow up. I had my issue resolved. I did it in the following way:

1: I never used threats, foul language, or otherwise taunt the person who is providing the help
3: I was patient. Some issues are more complex than others, it makes sense to get some of the easier issues taken care of so a representative can take more time on the more complex issues
5: Realize URSAY is a human like the rest of us and if you noticed, he was on one of the support lists.

If you were to act the way you are in a retail store you would be asked to leave the premisis. I am suprised URSAY hasn't asked the mods to reign in some of you crazy kids. Yes, $x00 is a lot of money to most. But most people are starting to get resolutions so please calm down. My issue was resolved in the early hours of the morning and since then I have already made another deposit through bitinstant and it has gone through without a hitch.

Thanks for your post nonames456.  Smiley
bitcoinfiend

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:47:59 PM

I will spend a ton of time calling your ass out

http://bitinstantscam.com/index.php

I would like to organize a Class Action Suit...I am not an attorney, but I think if we get a large enough group together, we could do something.. I would be the first to organize and arrange this...I only was stuck like 30$, but I spent a lot of energy going thru the Dwolla process and then, now, tracking my money down... By the way, Dwolla will not do anything about your coins being stuck...In fact, they acknowledged to me that BitInstant is running what looks like a Ponzi scheme, and they will not do anything about it....I have sent numerous PMs,emails,support lists,yada yada yada, and nothing...I also think they are going to give back large sums first, and let the little sums go on, and hope that noone  goes after them.....My logic here, is that we gather an enormous group, and file..I am one state over, and could make it into NYC if I had to... This way, even if you were ripped off for 10$, everyone gets a piece of the action....PM me, if you would be interested in filling a class action suit... The faster we get on this, the quicker it will be....Also, BitInstant should not be in business right now....If you know you can not provide an accurate, and honest service, then why take peoples' money? I like to focus on whats between the lines...The way they have that automated system setup, is to scam people...If you go to their website, it use to say "Bitcoins within one hour", now it does not....There is no reason that they should be short on money...If you are overwhelmed with business, stop being greedy and shut down....Honestly, BitInstant, Ursay, this is going to get very ugly soon....I predict by next week or so, BitInstant will stop responding to the forums...Watch and learn!

BitInstant Lawsuit, BitInstant Class Action Lawsuit, BitInstant.com, Where to buy Bitcoins, Charlie Shrem, Yankee, Ursley, BitInstant Scam, http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlieshrem

Send me my coins, and dont charge me a fee!! I want them at market price to... I will be on Linkedin next!!
crazyjunk

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:48:38 PM

I would like to organize a Class Action Suit...I am not an attorney, but I think if we get a large enough group together, we could do something.. I would be the first to organize and arrange this...I only was stuck like 30$, but I spent a lot of energy going thru the Dwolla process and then, now, tracking my money down... By the way, Dwolla will not do anything about your coins being stuck...In fact, they acknowledged to me that BitInstant is running what looks like a Ponzi scheme, and they will not do anything about it....I have sent numerous PMs,emails,support lists,yada yada yada, and nothing...I also think they are going to give back large sums first, and let the little sums go on, and hope that noone  goes after them.....My logic here, is that we gather an enormous group, and file..I am one state over, and could make it into NYC if I had to... This way, even if you were ripped off for 10$, everyone gets a piece of the action....PM me, if you would be interested in filling a class action suit... The faster we get on this, the quicker it will be....Also, BitInstant should not be in business right now....If you know you can not provide an accurate, and honest service, then why take peoples' money? I like to focus on whats between the lines...The way they have that automated system setup, is to scam people...If you go to their website, it use to say "Bitcoins within one hour", now it does not....There is no reason that they should be short on money...If you are overwhelmed with business, stop being greedy and shut down....Honestly, BitInstant, Ursay, this is going to get very ugly soon....I predict by next week or so, BitInstant will stop responding to the forums...Watch and learn!

BitInstant Lawsuit, BitInstant Class Action Lawsuit, BitInstant.com, Where to buy Bitcoins, Charlie Shrem, Yankee, Ursley, BitInstant Scam, http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlieshrem

Send me my coins, and dont charge me a fee!! I want them at market price to... I will be on Linkedin next!!

you're a tool
Singlebyte

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:49:24 PM

refundmyMONEY

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:50:02 PM

URSAY do you see how many people are literally begging for their money?
if you were a real business, you'd stop accepting new deposits and fix your customers MONTH LONG PROBLEMS NOW

but no wait, youre a ponzi scheme and new deposits are your lifeblood, so youre just going to continue accepting new money, take a cut, and feed whatever scraps that are left to whoever yells the most
refundmyMONEY

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:51:33 PM

URSAY do you see how many people are literally begging for their money?
if you were a real business, you'd stop accepting new deposits and fix your customers MONTH LONG PROBLEMS NOW

but no wait, youre a ponzi scheme and new deposits are your lifeblood, so youre just going to continue accepting new money, take a cut, and feed whatever scraps that are left to whoever yells the most

and now that business hours are done, youre going to go fuck off
tomorrow when you come back, ill still be here
crazyjunk

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:51:51 PM

By the way, does it make a difference if I put my mtgox account number as M12345678X or just 12345678?
spiritglove

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:52:08 PM

Thanks for your post nonames456.  Smiley

My Order went in on April 7th and I still have not had a deposit in my wallet
bitcoinfiend

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:54:13 PM

I would like to organize a Class Action Suit...I am not an attorney, but I think if we get a large enough group together, we could do something.. I would be the first to organize and arrange this...I only was stuck like 30$, but I spent a lot of energy going thru the Dwolla process and then, now, tracking my money down... By the way, Dwolla will not do anything about your coins being stuck...In fact, they acknowledged to me that BitInstant is running what looks like a Ponzi scheme, and they will not do anything about it....I have sent numerous PMs,emails,support lists,yada yada yada, and nothing...I also think they are going to give back large sums first, and let the little sums go on, and hope that noone  goes after them.....My logic here, is that we gather an enormous group, and file..I am one state over, and could make it into NYC if I had to... This way, even if you were ripped off for 10$, everyone gets a piece of the action....PM me, if you would be interested in filling a class action suit... The faster we get on this, the quicker it will be....Also, BitInstant should not be in business right now....If you know you can not provide an accurate, and honest service, then why take peoples' money? I like to focus on whats between the lines...The way they have that automated system setup, is to scam people...If you go to their website, it use to say "Bitcoins within one hour", now it does not....There is no reason that they should be short on money...If you are overwhelmed with business, stop being greedy and shut down....Honestly, BitInstant, Ursay, this is going to get very ugly soon....I predict by next week or so, BitInstant will stop responding to the forums...Watch and learn!

CMurphy3639

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:55:43 PM

I know things are crazy right now but I tried to deposit into MtGox via a ZipZap bill and I didn't receive any kind of QuoteID or EventID or anything to track it from you guys.  The only thing I have is the ZipZap reference #27832823 or my email.
refundmyMONEY

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:56:07 PM

More Places to complain about these scammers:

FTC

https://econsumer.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Google+ community where people who would like to join together to get a lawsuit going can organize.

https://plus.google.com/communities/112177264311909940483

BBB

http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/payment-processing-service/bitinstant-llc-in-brooklyn-ny-139331

Reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1bzo49/do_not_use_bitinstant/

RipOffReport.com

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Search/bitinstant.aspx

NY Small Claims

http://www.nyc.gov/html/dca/html/publications/publications_small_claims.shtml
btc_lurker

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:59:05 PM

Can we cut the spam please ?

By the way, Bitinstant representatives, why are you lying so much ? I entered all the data needed at that /contact page some days ago and then I received an automated message telling ".. If you have still not received your funds within 24 hours of your transaction time we will escalate this issue for immediate attention. ..". Yet, I see a lot people around here that had their problem solved after depositing their money like 1 or 2 days ago, but my issue has been going for one week now and I know other people that are waiting even longer.

Why are you solving issues in "first to complain louder / first to serve" order ?
shadumdum

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:00:53 PM

quit this spam shit. You are talking to people who don't care, because we know that bitinstant reps are working, and if you want to think they aren't then that's fine. Have your own opinions, quit being a dick.
crazyjunk

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:01:13 PM

By the way, does it make a difference if I put my mtgox account number as M12345678X or just 12345678?

does it make a difference if I put my mtgox account number as M12345678X or just 12345678?
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 410 »
  Print  

Jump to: