Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:50:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?  (Read 91272 times)
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:35:33 AM

The first time I heard about Bitcoins was on a gambling site were you could use Bitcoins as a payment or money. At the time I did not know what Bitcoins were so I looked it up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:00:30 AM

Many friends told me that I have to use it and that it is good to use, but on the first sight I didnt trust it and I also saw it on TV, but I tought it is all unsafe and not good.
But now I am using it very much and almost use it every day and I like it also, so people use Bitcoin !
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:56:51 AM

it's late of Nov 2014. I saw the word "Bitcoin accepted" in a PTC their payment can also be made to BTC too. I just wondered and started searching about Bitcoins. And at Jan 2015, I created my first Bitcoin wallet at coinbase.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:23:05 PM

I heard in the year 2015 when my friend told me about bitcoin and said this is gonna be future currency, initially I had an doubt but after knowing more about it I thought its worth to invest into it.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 07:53:56 PM

I first heard about bitcoins from a friend years ago. He bought a pizza with them.

I heard that a one guy at the beggining of bitcoin bought a pizza for 10 000  in 2010.
deja vu Grin

Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:06:19 PM

I heard in the year 2015 when my friend told me about bitcoin and said this is gonna be future currency, initially I had an doubt but after knowing more about it I thought its worth to invest into it.

Did your friend ever tell you the horror stories of bitcoin when it had only 1 major exchange lol.

*cough* mt.gox

I`m sure this is when he saw the price hit $1k and see how volatile prices were to make him think that way.

iram66680

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:06:52 PM

I first heard about bitcoin when I was at my dorm room trying hard to find a way to make some extra money for food and drinks on the weekend. Not the easiest thing to trade for these things but with some work it is possible  Wink

nuevo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:13:31 PM

I first heard about bitcoin when I was at my dorm room trying hard to find a way to make some extra money for food and drinks on the weekend. Not the easiest thing to trade for these things but with some work it is possible  Wink

I have no idea why anyone in college would get a part time job when you could sell btc for a 5% (or more) mark up on LBC and make money when you weren't in class with very little effort.

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:56:27 PM

I heard it on google as I was looking for sites that can pay me for online work, and there I saw some information related to bitcoins.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:57:04 PM

I first heard about the bitcoin when the bitcoin was at a high amount and someone said there is a good currency upcoming in my friends circle.
The bitcoin is one of the nicest things there is right now for currency's in my opinion, I really like it.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:01:32 PM

I heard it on google as I was looking for sites that can pay me for online work, and there I saw some information related to bitcoins.

I did the same, I first saw something on google about it and later on I googled the name and I came up with a lot of websites that explained it.
Right now I'm using the bitcoin already for a long time and I cannot say that I have regret at all.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:13:19 PM

I did the same, I first saw something on google about it and later on I googled the name and I came up with a lot of websites that explained it.
Right now I'm using the bitcoin already for a long time and I cannot say that I have regret at all.

If you are using or investing in bitcoin then there is nothing to regret, that is the best thing to do at a moment I guess as we can expect some higher prospects from bitcoin in future.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:36:07 AM

I firstly heard about the bitcoin by one of my friends, he told me that there was a new pay method coming named bitcoin.
I was interested so I took a look and it really hit my interests for sure, look at me now I'm doing almost everything with my bitcoins these days.

hmmm lucky you have good friend, i heard from my facebook friend, he send me referal link of bitcin cloudminig then i very interesting with bitcoin, and now im trying earn bitcoin as much as posible,

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:22:14 PM

I firstly heard about the bitcoin by one of my friends, he told me that there was a new pay method coming named bitcoin.
I was interested so I took a look and it really hit my interests for sure, look at me now I'm doing almost everything with my bitcoins these days.

hmmm lucky you have good friend, i heard from my facebook friend, he send me referal link of bitcin cloudminig then i very interesting with bitcoin, and now im trying earn bitcoin as much as posible,

lucky you even have a facebook friend.

cause all I heard from was some stranger blurting about it at starbucks and I approached what the conversation was about.

my scenario is obviously very rare though.

fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:02:34 PM

Even I heard it from my friend that there is a new currency from which you can earn extra passive income and which has potential to become a global currency.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:31:30 PM

in my husband! i dont believed on him when the first he talking me about this bitcoin..
but in last they convince me after i saw him to transtract this in peso Smiley

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:50:00 PM

in my husband! i dont believed on him when the first he talking me about this bitcoin..
oh wow, i have never heard such a story that whole family would start using bitcoin, i must admit thats really great to be honest

i first heard about bitcoins from my local news that told about a fraud that was made with bitcoins, it got me a bit interested and i thought that i will try using bitcoins myself
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:58:27 PM

I heard it in the new and the ways that it can make rick people and made people who invested first on bitcoin.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:40:35 PM

oh wow, i have never heard such a story that whole family would start using bitcoin, i must admit thats really great to be honest

i first heard about bitcoins from my local news that told about a fraud that was made with bitcoins, it got me a bit interested and i thought that i will try using bitcoins myself

Congrats on your trust. At the beginning itself you have entered with a bad news about bitcoin, but now you might have felt the goodness of bitcoin.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:43:33 PM

I heard it in news for the first time when many negative things were said about it that it illegal currency and is used by criminals and terrorists.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: