Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:56:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:25:14 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 05:44:06 PM by vegasguy

Guys fly is alive and well. Thats first.

I had announced weeks ago in our slack channel that I would be closing the slack channel to bring more conversation to the thread. Thats all.

The team members will confirm that this was announced weeks ago, and it only affected the slack channel members.

Nothing else has changed. Dont hit the panic button. I am WAY too invested to stop now. We will continue to add services to fly, and continue to bring new and exciting ideas. Fly will be around for YEARS AND YEARS!!! Ive said this many many times, and I meant it.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:28:31 PM

Guys fly is alive and well. Thats first.

I had announced weeks ago in our slack channel that I would be closing the slack channel to bring more conversation to the thread. Thats all.

The team members will confirm that this was announced weeks ago, and it only affected the slack channel members.

Nothing else has changed. Dont hit the panic button. I am WAY to invested to stop now.

Vegas

That is correct.
dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:34:58 AM

Hi, Fly Coin Community!

Woody and I paid for a second explorer for Fly. Some of us liked the first explorer as it had more functionality.
Here is the link: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/index.php
Here is Our current explorer: http://fly.dnsalias.com/
So now we have 2 to use, Makes it easier to make sure our wallet is on same blocks.

If you want to claim your name, you can! Very easy instructions on how to do it.
I just did mine, showing the world, I am proud to own Fly!

Peace, Dennis

GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 03:09:27 AM

Hi, Fly Coin Community!

Woody and I paid for a second explorer for Fly. Some of us liked the first explorer as it had more functionality.
Here is the link: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/index.php
Here is Our current explorer: http://fly.dnsalias.com/
So now we have 2 to use, Makes it easier to make sure our wallet is on same blocks.

If you want to claim your name, you can! Very easy instructions on how to do it.
I just did mine, showing the world, I am proud to own Fly!

Peace, Dennis

Mr Dennis, you show more than just being a proud owner of Fly. You showed to everybody what care about the coin means.

I respect you a lot, you are an example to follow.

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:17:01 AM

Thank you all for your continued support!
FLY is alive and well. We have a google spreadsheet where
we work on ideas for the continued development of FLY.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 01:43:02 PM

from my perspective close of team-fly slack means that vegasguy changed to a smaller group of core people involved
to handle the future development decisions better and with less discussions

that can be a improvement and allow them to work more efficient

my own role changed toward a simple normal investor im not part of the new smaller core team

mostly because im involved in to many projects to fulfill here a core team member role too

if u trust in vegasguy stay with FLY no matter of team size and slack or not

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:17:27 PM

Correct, fly will be ever evolving and changing to bring you new and exciting features.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
xProphet

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:33:44 PM

Correct, fly will be ever evolving and changing to bring you new and exciting features.
Did I understand right that Slack channel is offline now and you decided to move the whole conversation to this thread?
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:11:46 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 05:21:53 PM by Griffith

Did I understand right that Slack channel is offline now and you decided to move the whole conversation to this thread?

more thread spam, this thread is literally like a reddit thread.

actually. this video is probably a better representation of this thread during calm times.

https://i.imgur.com/0vCK1hX.gif

edit: how do you post a gif? the [img] tag isnt working for me
xProphet

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:48:58 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 06:01:49 PM by xProphet

more thread spam, this thread is literally like a reddit thread.
actually. this video is probably a better representation of this thread during calm times.

edit: how do you post a gif? the img tag isnt working for me
As I know, Bitcointalk blocks images if their size exceeds 2 Mb. The link you posted gives a 12 Mb GIF file.
Just FYI, add "v" to the end of the link, (so it'll end with ".gifv") and Imgur will return the WebM video file with much less size and very good quality, just check.
In the quote I re-compressed the gif and reuploaded it to another host, but don't quote this image or we'll make thread ugly lol.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:58:56 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 09:54:17 PM by Woody20285

New block explorer has been added so you
can do your name claim - link in Ann.
Just did mine and it took about 30 sec.

dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:35:33 AM

Vegas,

Not sure what is going on? But you did say you needed a dev for website.
I posted this in slack, doubt you checked it out.  https://www.upwork.com/?r
Devs here that work by the hour. You can post project on this website.
Since, you know more of what needs to be done, check it out and post what is needed to finish website.
Several devs familiar with asp.net and sql. Post project, devs respond and let them see what needs to be
finished. Then you can go from there if you choose too.

Peace, Dennis

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 04:29:23 AM

Vegas,

Not sure what is going on? But you did say you needed a dev for website.
I posted this in slack, doubt you checked it out.  https://www.upwork.com/?r
Devs here that work by the hour. You can post project on this website.
Since, you know more of what needs to be done, check it out and post what is needed to finish website.
Several devs familiar with asp.net and sql. Post project, devs respond and let them see what needs to be
finished. Then you can go from there if you choose too.

Peace, Dennis
Hey Dennis, I have actually used this site for temp workers. Wrote an ad for Vegas' approval.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:07:40 PM

First , thanks for your patience. Dev Griffith is putting the final testing on the latest wallet. They are all small bug fixes.

Privkey fix (to get exchange going again)
0 transactions appearing from superfly will be fixed. These will no longer be seen if they are 0.

These are the two major things in the upcoming release very soon.

There is a lot of work ahead of me. I am finishing the updates on the OP. Its badly outdated,  Im finishing updating that, as we speak.

The wallet will get a new look in the near future. Much more enhanced high def graphics.

..............and much more.

Vegas

GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 09:27:33 PM

First , thanks for your patience. Dev Griffith is putting the final testing on the latest wallet. They are all small bug fixes.

Privkey fix (to get exchange going again)
0 transactions appearing from superfly will be fixed. These will no longer be seen if they are 0.

These are the two major things in the upcoming release very soon.

There is a lot of work ahead of me. I am finishing the updates on the OP. Its badly outdated,  Im finishing updating that, as we speak.

The wallet will get a new look in the near future. Much more enhanced high def graphics.

..............and much more.

Vegas

To be very honest, the best thing you guys can do is not release another wallet until ALL the small bugs, fixes are completely done. I mean, I understand a release when something really necessary needs to be done, but releasing wallet every other week is way too much.

Why don't you guys really fully test the next wallet version before releasing it this time?

It's just a comment, don't get offended please.

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:38:42 PM

To be very honest, the best thing you guys can do is not release another wallet until ALL the small bugs, fixes are completely done. I mean, I understand a release when something really necessary needs to be done, but releasing wallet every other week is way too much.

Why don't you guys really fully test the next wallet version before releasing it this time?

It's just a comment, don't get offended please.
i do test all my code. usually a few different ways before i release depending on what it was. reason why we had to do 2 quick fixes after 2.0.0 was out was because:

-i did not know cryptopia uses those rpc commands, most people dont use them either they just have a copy of the wallet.dat file which serves the same purpose.
-staking was broken on a chain level not a wallet level. so from what i could see for staking through testing was 2.0.0 worked even though it ended up not and the chain rejected it.
-the removal of the 0 transaction is a new demand by vegas, didnt have instruction to remove it before only to make it a value of 0 =p
On that note....
there are somewhere between 40 and 60 RPC commands. i have a small list of some that i know DO NOT WORK, would require a large amount of time to do extensive fixes to repair them, and arent critical issues.

dumpwallet and importwallet do not work. but exchanges dont use that and most people dont understand what is even being printed out. copying and saving the wallet.dat file in a new directory serves the same purpose as this command, tbh the command is kinda useless. not a high priority on the fix list.

signrawtransaction - doesnt work. i have never met anyone who used it ligitimately. and 99% of people in crypto dont know what it even does. so again, its not a high priority on the fix list.

the only reason for updating the code right now is because cryptopia needs it to turn the exchange back on.  speaking of which...

the new updated code is up. UPDATE IS OPTIONAL. you do not have to update. code update is purely for the exchanges. i didnt even increment the version because why bother. nothing really changed.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:39:13 PM

Not offended at all Goldtiger. V2.0 was an enormous release, we tested everything we could think of and everything seemed to work. So we did release believing everything was working. But who would have thought the Privkey command would have stopped working with the new code. That was completely unexpected. Anyway, we dont like so many releases either as we would rather be focusing on bringing new services to fly.

Thanks for understanding.

Vegas  

Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:45:09 PM

actually uk what. ill fix ur updating problem. give me a few days
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:54:27 PM

Anyway this release is for the exchange. For those that do want a windows binary, please standby and I will post it here once its ready.

Vegas

TripleHeXXX

Activity: 176
Merit: 102

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 03:25:32 AM

We are getting some flak in this thread and support tickets and I just want to make it very clear that none of the delays with the FLY wallet on Cryptopia are at all our fault.

i do test all my code. usually a few different ways before i release depending on what it was. reason why we had to do 2 quick fixes after 2.0.0 was out was because:

If that is true then why has none of these releases worked? Literally all you need to have done with this last release was import an address, and export and address. Less than a minute you could have known that it wasn't working, but instead we're again spending support time compiling code to find out that the same things still aren't working.

-i did not know cryptopia uses those rpc commands, most people dont use them either they just have a copy of the wallet.dat file which serves the same purpose.

No, but you made major network and protocol changes without consulting the major services using the network or even thinking about how the changes would impact them. The very fact that you think simply having the wallet.dat solves the problem at hand, why would that be the case? You literally created an entirely new address type, all the users on the site now need new addresses, there will be support tickets from people sending coins to their old addresses. Surely as a competent coin developer you should know that how most people use their coins is not enterprise, sure most people don't use RPC, but the important people do. We have 12,000 users, are you suggesting that a site literally run by two people should be manually rebuilding wallets by hand? What would people say about the delays then?

the only reason for updating the code right now is because cryptopia needs it to turn the exchange back on.  speaking of which...
Speaking of which, it's still not working, are you sure you tested it this time? We could stop being helpful, we could delist the coin until you get it sorted. It'll be fine, most people don't use or know how any of that RPC stuff works, then again, most people want a coin to be on an exchange.

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★          
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: