Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:53:50 PM

Hi Ivan, ive been open an honest about the wallet being offline at the exchange. I have sent 3 messages to Adam , owner of Cryptopia in an attempt to bring the wallet back online. The last message I received from Adam is that his wallet says "Transaction failed". Cryptopia have been worderful to us, and extremely patient when I am confident no other exchange would have had this much patience with us. As all the obscure fee structure has been removed, there is no reason for the wallet to not be online. I think that Cryptopia had to modify their exchange software to accommodate our previous antidump feature , and I think this needs to be changed back. Im still seeing long withdrawal addresses, that should not be there. Like I said in my previous message. Cryptopia are good guys, and I have reached out to them in case there is anymore we can do to bring the wallet back online faster. Ive even sent the new wallet to Yobit, but im 95% sure they wont update it as this was days ago. Ivan , you know me more than most, that I am dedicated and stay on top of things, and do whatever it takes to get us working on the exchange again. As the fee structure is identical to all other wallets now, I dont anticipate any more outages. Ive said it before. I take FULL responsibility for the wallet issues, as I kept pushing to develop the antidump and it was clear it never was meant to be. Not once was any of this the fault of Cryptopia. Its 6am in New Zealand right now, so Im going to wait a couple of more hours and see if I can reach them in chat.

Vegas  

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:13:44 PM

Guys I am still waiting on Cryptopia to install the new wallet. As much as I like them, ill give it a few more days, and then we will start looking at other exchanges. Now that our obscure fee system is removed, we can start looking at other exchanges as anyone can accept us now. I have thought about Bittrex, but then I wonder if that would help or hurt us, and would we have the volume to stay listed. So the issue of the exchange is on my mind every day. Lets give it a little more time.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:10:44 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 04:37:28 PM by vegasguy

Guys it looks like I finally found our niche for fly. Our new wallet compiling service has had a big demand. We already have work from 4 different customers, and it is just launched. These orders are big too, non of them are for windows. So I am excited to finally find a service to bring true value to fly. As determined as I have been with fly, I will bring the same determination to our wallet compiling service. I need to fill these four orders, and then I will continue marketing this service to raise the value of fly.  I only posted in about 7 threads , and 4 of them responded and requested services.

Here is the thread for the wallet compiling service. If you support fly, please post something in there to get the thread more active.

Vegas

GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 05:33:19 PM

Guys it looks like I finally found our niche for fly. Our new wallet compiling service has had a big demand. We already have work from 4 different customers, and it is just launched. These orders are big too, non of them are for windows. So I am excited to finally find a service to bring true value to fly. As determined as I have been with fly, I will bring the same determination to our wallet compiling service. I need to fill these four orders, and then I will continue marketing this service to raise the value of fly.  I only posted in about 7 threads , and 4 of them responded and requested services.

Here is the thread for the wallet compiling service. If you support fly, please post something in there to get the thread more active.

Vegas

I guess you forgot to put the link to the thread Wink

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:35:28 PM

I did. Lol. Thank you Gold Tiger.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1483690.msg14953484#msg14953484

Vegas

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:06:26 AM

Excellent. Great to see that. Cryptopia still no word?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:12:25 PM

Excellent. Great to see that. Cryptopia still no word?

Sent Hex a PM yesterday, and he gives me the answer that I expected and thats that I have to wait for Adam to bring it back online. I DO understand that they are overworked, I DO want to stay with Cryptopia as our main exchange, but I also think its best that we start looking at other exchanges to get open on while we wait for Cryptopia. So Im open to ideas. I think Bittrex will take way too much time. I did Yobit last time because it was a simple small fee of .1 btc and it was listed. Ive sent the wallet update to Yobit 3 times over the past week and its not getting updated, and many of their wallets are down. I have a feeling they are on their way out. So we need a respectable exchange that we can get listed on quite fast for around .1 btc. We also need to consider volume. We are a low volume coin. Ideas?

Vegas

GoldTiger69

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 08:40:17 PM

How about Bleu-trade?

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:47:25 PM

How about Bleu-trade?

Thats funny you say that, as thats the only one that came to mind when I starting thinking about this a couple of days ago. They have been around a while. While all exchanges have trolls that bad mouth their name, bleu-trade seems respectable. I think Cryptopia will come around, and I just they are overwhelmed, and truthfully, I dont like being on just 1 exchange. I now see the value of having 2. Let me check them out and look at costs to get listed and how long, and if they require a min vol of trading. Our wallet now is not complicated, as all fees has been removed, so it will work on all exchanges.

Vegas

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:59:01 AM

Ok,

So apparently I have to remove all the new addresses added to the wallet, if you deposited any coins using the new addresses they will be gone.

This means Cryptopia will not have enough funds to cover user balances so be as fast as you can to withdraw as there will not be enough coins to go around.

This is out of our control as this is the second tome the FLY team has made us remove all addresses from the wallet and generate new ones.

DO NOT CONTINUIE DEPOSIT TO CRYPTOPIA ANYMORE, ALL ADDRESSES ARE GONE.

Please log a support ticket to withdraw your funds as we cannot automate this anymore

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★ 
...Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace | Rewards | CoinInfo 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.f. ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀██▀██████████
█████████  ▀████████          ▀█████████
██████████    ▀▀████          ██████████
█████████▀▀                  ███████████
██████████                  ▄███████████
███████████▀               ▄████████████
████████████▄▄▄           ▄█████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀         ▄▄████████████████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
GoldTiger69

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 01:22:55 AM

Ok,

So apparently I have to remove all the new addresses added to the wallet, if you deposited any coins using the new addresses they will be gone.

This means Cryptopia will not have enough funds to cover user balances so be as fast as you can to withdraw as there will not be enough coins to go around.

This is out of our control as this is the second tome the FLY team has made us remove all addresses from the wallet and generate new ones.

Please log a support ticket to withdraw your funds as we cannot automate this anymore

Are you saying that you are going to de-list FLY? All users need to withdraw all the funds? I'm sorry, I just want to make sure what is going on and what to do.

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:50:54 AM

Ok,

Are you saying that you are going to de-list FLY? All users need to withdraw all the funds? I'm sorry, I just want to make sure what is going on and what to do.

Ok, so...

The release before last introduced new "exchange addresses" we had to completed rebuild the FLY wallet.

All coins from the old wallet were send to the new wallet using the new address type.

No there seems to be an issue with these address types as you cannot send transactions from the wallet anymore (reason for maintenance)

root@3a0e51278256:~# ./FLY sendtoaddress FQd7KNU1YPFCxLJtspQB52PE8Q3WVt7CCJ 1
error: {"code":-4,"message":"Error: Transaction creation failed  "}
root@3a0e51278256:~# ./FLY sendtoaddress FQd7KNU1YPFCxLJtspQB52PE8Q3WVt7CCJ 0.1
root@3a0e51278256:~# ./FLY sendtoaddress FQd7KNU1YPFCxLJtspQB52PE8Q3WVt7CCJ 0.01
root@3a0e51278256:~# ./FLY sendtoaddress FQd7KNU1YPFCxLJtspQB52PE8Q3WVt7CCJ 0.001
root@3a0e51278256:~# ./FLY sendtoaddress FQd7KNU1YPFCxLJtspQB52PE8Q3WVt7CCJ 0.0001
root@3a0e51278256:~# ./FLY sendtoaddress FQd7KNU1YPFCxLJtspQB52PE8Q3WVt7CCJ 0.00001
root@3a0e51278256:~# ./FLY getinfo
{
    "version" : "v2.1.0.0",
    "protocolversion" : 60091,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 5194.32492063,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "combine threshold" : 1.00000000,
    "blocks" : 71901,
    "timeoffset" : -337,
    "moneysupply" : 207266.89799793,
    "connections" : 6,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 17.13538076,
        "proof-of-stake" : 0.99957293
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1460945828,
    "keypoolsize" : 8606,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "staking status" : "Staking Not Active",
    "errors" : ""
}
root@3a0e51278256:~#

So now this release was given out to fix the issue, but obvious looking above it hasn't.

Now after reading this forum, looks like he is mentioning the long addresses being the issue, we were NEVER told these were being removed, just the fees.

infact the is 1000000% more information here then in the support tickets.

So the problem is, if I remove all the long addresses from the wallet to make the wallet work, the wallet will have ZERO coins because the way crypto currencies work is you send coins to an address and they are logged in the block chain against that address, so the wallet does not hold coins its just the sum off all inputs/outputs of the transactions in those addresses.

sooo....

we have no FLY, None, because we cannot send the coins from those long addresses anywhere, our only option is to go back to older backups of wallets and try recover as many private keys as we can in order to get some people some coins.

But any coins sent since the long addresses were implemented will be lost Sad

Obviously this means we are no longer solvent in FLY which will cause all internal audit systems to fail, so the withdraw and trade services will not work due to the failing audit.

EDIT: I personally have 800ish FLY in my home wallet, so if you log a support ticket I can pay people out with that while we attempt to recover some FLY from old backups

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★ 
...Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace | Rewards | CoinInfo 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.f. ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
█████████▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀██▀██████████
█████████  ▀████████          ▀█████████
██████████    ▀▀████          ██████████
█████████▀▀                  ███████████
██████████                  ▄███████████
███████████▀               ▄████████████
████████████▄▄▄           ▄█████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀         ▄▄████████████████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
GoldTiger69

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 02:05:21 AM

Thanks a lot for the explanation, I already subscribed a ticket in Cryptopia asking for my coins.

But to be honest, this doesn't make sense. I would think that the developers would make a way on how to transfer the balance from the long addresses to new ones, so you guys don't run out of FLY.

Vegas, what is going on? where TEAM FLY is? where are the 3 developers?

This just doesn't make any sense. Something is missing here.

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 02:17:38 AM

Ok,

Ok, so...

The release before last introduced new "exchange addresses" we had to completed rebuild the FLY wallet.

All coins from the old wallet were send to the new wallet using the new address type.

No there seems to be an issue with these address types as you cannot send transactions from the wallet anymore (reason for maintenance)

root@3a0e51278256:~# ./FLY sendtoaddress FQd7KNU1YPFCxLJtspQB52PE8Q3WVt7CCJ 1
root@3a0e51278256:~# ./FLY sendtoaddress FQd7KNU1YPFCxLJtspQB52PE8Q3WVt7CCJ 0.1
root@3a0e51278256:~# ./FLY sendtoaddress FQd7KNU1YPFCxLJtspQB52PE8Q3WVt7CCJ 0.01
root@3a0e51278256:~# ./FLY sendtoaddress FQd7KNU1YPFCxLJtspQB52PE8Q3WVt7CCJ 0.001
root@3a0e51278256:~# ./FLY sendtoaddress FQd7KNU1YPFCxLJtspQB52PE8Q3WVt7CCJ 0.0001
root@3a0e51278256:~# ./FLY sendtoaddress FQd7KNU1YPFCxLJtspQB52PE8Q3WVt7CCJ 0.00001
root@3a0e51278256:~# ./FLY getinfo
{
    "version" : "v2.1.0.0",
    "protocolversion" : 60091,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 5194.32492063,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "combine threshold" : 1.00000000,
    "blocks" : 71901,
    "timeoffset" : -337,
    "moneysupply" : 207266.89799793,
    "connections" : 6,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 17.13538076,
        "proof-of-stake" : 0.99957293
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1460945828,
    "keypoolsize" : 8606,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "staking status" : "Staking Not Active",
    "errors" : ""
}
root@3a0e51278256:~#

So now this release was given out to fix the issue, but obvious looking above it hasn't.

Now after reading this forum, looks like he is mentioning the long addresses being the issue, we were NEVER told these were being removed, just the fees.

infact the is 1000000% more information here then in the support tickets.

So the problem is, if I remove all the long addresses from the wallet to make the wallet work, the wallet will have ZERO coins because the way crypto currencies work is you send coins to an address and they are logged in the block chain against that address, so the wallet does not hold coins its just the sum off all inputs/outputs of the transactions in those addresses.

sooo....

we have no FLY, None, because we cannot send the coins from those long addresses anywhere, our only option is to go back to older backups of wallets and try recover as many private keys as we can in order to get some people some coins.

But any coins sent since the long addresses were implemented will be lost Sad

Obviously this means we are no longer solvent in FLY which will cause all internal audit systems to fail, so the withdraw and trade services will not work due to the failing audit.

EDIT: I personally have 800ish FLY in my home wallet, so if you log a support ticket I can pay people out with that while we attempt to recover some FLY from old backups

Dear cryptopia-team, dear community:

thanks for reporting!

1. Lets wait now to discuss it with the dev(s).
2. I can read between the lines, that you could working normally with new wallets. But you cannot move coins more from old long addresses to the new addresses?

3. How much FLY are affected on your exchange?

Greetz
Steve
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:22:25 AM

Thanks a lot for the explanation, I already subscribed a ticket in Cryptopia asking for my coins.

But to be honest, this doesn't make sense. I would think that the developers would make a way on how to transfer the balance from the long addresses to new ones, so you guys don't run out of FLY.

Vegas, what is going on? where TEAM FLY is? where are the 3 developers?

This just doesn't make any sense. Something is missing here.

its a little less complicated than all of that. when you send a transaction to an address you sign the transaction with the address its being sent from. there is a bug in the code to send a transaction FROM a long address to a short address and sometimes the signing fails. which makes the transaction creation fail. new tech with second addresses evidently had a few bugs in it. This is why the coins are stuck. There is currently a fix being worked on.
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 02:34:58 AM

That is unfortunate...

May I suggest something? maybe a little overboard, but still...

I can imagine Griffith, Kees and others putting in MANY hours with all these fixes.. And I am surprised Vegas his head is still not exploded by stress...  Tongue But since the fee structure is gone, and you are going to revert back to a more normal type of coin.. Isnt a coinswap the easiest way here? A nice, clean source? You have a trusted group of community members here, not 1000s of people that need a swap.. This is also a problem solver for cryptopia I can imagine...

I know swaps are not preferred.. But sometimes they do wonderfull things...

Just my 2 Fly  Wink
GoldTiger69

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 03:07:14 AM

That's a good idea, but maybe there is an easiest one: let Cryptopia use the last working wallet to transfer the funds to regular addresses and then they can upgrade the wallet to the new one (or do whatever else they prefer).

kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:46:07 AM

That is unfortunate...

May I suggest something? maybe a little overboard, but still...

I can imagine Griffith, Kees and others putting in MANY hours with all these fixes.. And I am surprised Vegas his head is still not exploded by stress...  Tongue But since the fee structure is gone, and you are going to revert back to a more normal type of coin.. Isnt a coinswap the easiest way here? A nice, clean source? You have a trusted group of community members here, not 1000s of people that need a swap.. This is also a problem solver for cryptopia I can imagine...

I know swaps are not preferred.. But sometimes they do wonderfull things...

Just my 2 Fly  Wink

One way to keep people from losing coins or money they invested is a chain swap.

1.  Create the New Fly Coin with a New Genesis Block that contains the same Number of coins that the old chain currently has.

2.  Users , including exchanges setup the new wallet.

3.  Everyone sends a email to VegasGuy, this email contains your New Fly Address (created with the new wallet software) ,  
     Vegas pulls up the wallet id , just to verify the amount you had, then sends that amount of New Fly to your New Fly Wallet on the new blockchain.

4.  This means no users or exchanges lose anything , at VegasGuy , you can set a 1 month PoW Phase where you uses that X# ASIC to mine to keep the network running with something like a .01 reward per block.

5. It will remove all of the past issues and get you a new chain in addition.  Smiley

Crestington did something similar with Colossus coin swap, if you want some 1st hand details on how it is done.

Good Luck to you Guys.

Cool

Here is what I recommend to Colossus coin.
Hmm,
interesting issue how to swap coins when V1 blockchain is Stuck to a V2 Wallet.

How about this:

Users
Step 1: Write down your Total Number of coins in your V1 wallet,
           Write down your password if encrypted
           Then Rename the V1 directory under c:\users\%username\appdata\roaming\colossuscoin
           with Old in front.
           Then Download and install the new V2 Client and sync with new blockchain.
           Then Write down your version 2 wallet address.
           Send Email to Dev, included # of coins, password, & New V2 Address.
           (FYI for Users: Never use that old V1 password again)

Dev
Step 2:  Upon Receiving the email.
            Dev confirms the number emailed matches the number in the wallet.dat by using V1 software.
            The fact that you emailed the wallet.dat and included the password proves that you own it.
            Then the Dev sends you the V2 coins which are Reversed Split on the V2 Client,
            (Dev manually calculates what the reversed split amount would be from the V1 Total)
            so you receive the right number of coins in your new wallet at the V2 address in your email.

Dev
Step 3:  Declares V1 is Dead, because if the blockchain is stuck , it basically is.
            V2 is now up and running.
            All Done.   Cheesy

FYI:  Dev
In the old V1 Block Explorer print out the rich list down to zero and check them off before you send the V2 coins out. You can set a deadline for everyone to have emailed you, after the deadline, then begin processing the v1 wallets. I would use a spreadsheet or database to match up the email , amount, V1 Address, & new V2 address, before sending out any V2 , in case someone tried double sending their wallet with a 2nd v2 address. That way if you receive a duplicate wallet , you will know there is a problem before sending out V2 coins. Plus you can do the exchanges 1st or last in the list your choice unless they complain. If wallets are over 9 meg, then link to a dropbox instead of emailing it.
Whew that is a fair amount of work.  Wink

Cool             

Sudo is managing the Coins for the swap so yes we can do it like that. I personally do not have enough of the Coin to do a direct swap (I have about 5% of CV2) but will direct him here so we can get this moving as I don't want to be spending extra time and money working on the V1 chain. I'd like to take the old COL chain out back and shoot it and be over and done with it and focus on improving the working chain.
[/quote
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:05:47 AM

Guys Griffith can solve this. Lets give it some time. Ok what I do know is I was able to withdraw the 300 fly I bought, and the wallet created a return change address at cryptopia and all funds where sent there. So Im not exactly sure what the issue is.

Here is the cryptopia wallet addy: http://fly.dnsalias.com/address/FKpLUxbCw1oRpZFRQfmLbm3pTwfDsQTiVM

Vegas

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:34:46 AM

I d also like to find another exchange if possible. The way they treated DMD makes not want leave them a single satoshi. Very unprofessional.

Now, we see the same issue here, not being able to react to a wallet change for a week. Yes, Cryptopia, there s a wallet change. That s called DEVELOPMENT. If you cannot cope with that, dont run an exchange.

Vegas, I really do not care if there is only 2 guys or 20 guys there. I dont drive a plane if I do not know how to drive a plane. That s not poined towards Fly team but towards Cryptopia owners/admins/whatever.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: