Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:50:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265784 times)
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:54:02 PM

I don't have any plan, i am just a common bitcoin user ,who using bitcoin as currency and not as investment. Maybe in future i will create my plan but now i am not interested.
there is no way to planning to become rich with bitcoin if you rely on nothing, but it's could be a good starts if you then using bitcoin for an investment and put a good amount too . many people still believe bitcoin price would skyrocketing and it's the only chance to become rich by invested a lot of money.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:18:58 AM

I don't have any plan, i am just a common bitcoin user ,who using bitcoin as currency and not as investment. Maybe in future i will create my plan but now i am not interested.
there is no way to planning to become rich with bitcoin if you rely on nothing, but it's could be a good starts if you then using bitcoin for an investment and put a good amount too . many people still believe bitcoin price would skyrocketing and it's the only chance to become rich by invested a lot of money.
To be rich in bitcoin must require very hard work. We must be willing to try a lot of ways to get bitcoin. If we are diligent and patient definitely we will have plenty of bitcoin and become rich.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:26:36 AM

To be rich in bitcoin must require very hard work. We must be willing to try a lot of ways to get bitcoin. If we are diligent and patient definitely we will have plenty of bitcoin and become rich.

Hard work that really pays much. In here find a way to earn much bitcoin with all your efforts worth it.

Don't take some method that really needs hard works but the payment is not that interesting.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:14:08 AM

Hard work that really pays much. In here find a way to earn much bitcoin with all your efforts worth it.

Don't take some method that really needs hard works but the payment is not that interesting.

I agree, you need to be hard working to become rich. If you are only saying that you have strategy in becoming rich but you are not working for it.
It is useless, you are just planning for nothing and not taking actions for it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
n3o111

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:35:42 AM

i don't know to be happy that people believe bitcoin can reach $5k or pity them for investing crap load of money in bitcoin and sit back and watch! (gamble)

as for my plan. i have bought (invested money) as much as i was comfortable with, when price was low and i have no plan for selling them. i am hoping that one day i can spend them like normal fiat.
meanwhile i earn through trading and other stuff and sell those coins if i need the money.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10206

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:23:47 AM

i don't know to be happy that people believe bitcoin can reach $5k or pity them for investing crap load of money in bitcoin and sit back and watch! (gamble)

I believe that you just made a false correlation.

Merely because people believe bitcoin can reach $5k or more does not mean that they invested more than what they believe is a probable pay off.  First there is the question of what probability one assigns to the $5k or higher outcome, and then their is the question of what portion of someone's quasi-liquid investable money are they putting into bitcoin such as 1%, 5%, 10%, 50% or some higher portion of their available investment money. 

You seem to be conflating the two questions and then assume that some people are assigning both unrealistic probabilities to such $5k + bitcoin, and accordingly, they are also investing disproportionate to their view of probabilities.

I think that you should give more credit to the thinking of people and their ability to reasonably chose their investment level based on such views and assignments of probability.

Sure there is imperfect information out there and sure people are sometimes going to have unrealistic expectations based on the imperfect information, but that does not mean that they are stupid in accounting for their own financial situations when the chose how much and how to invest into bitcoin.

as for my plan. i have bought (invested money) as much as i was comfortable with, when price was low and i have no plan for selling them. i am hoping that one day i can spend them like normal fiat.
meanwhile i earn through trading and other stuff and sell those coins if i need the money.

While you assign illogic and craziness to other people, you assign rational thought and reasonableness to yourself and your actions.  Seems a bit strange.  Yeah, sure there are a lot of people who take a kind of gambling approach, but also there is a lot of variation, too... and some of the posters, here are likely trolls or paid shills, so they are not really being genuine regarding what they are actually doing in respects to investing in bitcoin.. and spreading misinformation  in order to distract from the value and upside potential of bitcoin.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:18:18 AM

That could hardly happen in near future, I mean to see the price go to the 5k.
I do not plan on getting rich with Bitcoin because it is not in my hands. The price is going to decide if I am going to be rich or not, If the price is high and I have enough Bitcoin to sell maybe I become rich but I think not.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 08:25:45 AM

I do not plan on getting rich with Bitcoin because it is not in my hands. The price is going to decide if I am going to be rich or not, If the price is high and I have enough Bitcoin to sell maybe I become rich but I think not.
I think we cannot still rich even you have enough bitcoins in your wallet the price connot decide to become rich it needs more bitcoins to be rich in future.. if you are just saving bitcoins day by day and never spend it until 2 years maybe you can get a good result with your bitcoins in 2 years.. i think this is enough to become rich if you are working hard in bitcoin..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:02:34 AM

I think we cannot still rich even you have enough bitcoins in your wallet the price connot decide to become rich it needs more bitcoins to be rich in future.. if you are just saving bitcoins day by day and never spend it until 2 years maybe you can get a good result with your bitcoins in 2 years.. i think this is enough to become rich if you are working hard in bitcoin..
yes to be rich with bitcoin takes quite a long time, two years at least. but it also if you have some good ways to make a profit from bitcoin, especially if you are good in trading, and have big capital. it can make you rich quickly in the future. and the price of bitcoin is also very decisive, could at least be above $1000 is better
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:18:40 AM

Even if you do not have a plan to invest on bitcoin, I think you should consider one. It is a great opportunity, and since you are in early, you have a full advantage. Even if you just hold some of the coins that is left in your expenses. If those are accumulated, they will be a good investment and will have good profit someday.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:28:59 AM

collect bitcoin as much as possible and then I will make an effort with the bitcoin capital

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
Dora Doll

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:41:28 PM

i want to earn so many bitcoin and thenstart a business. where i will accept and exchange bitcoin.
bloodnest

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:58:49 PM

Using that bitcoin for investments, business and going into programs that'll make me money. Most of the earnings from those in Bitcoin then goes into holding; so when Bitcoin gets all pricey, I'll be having something to capitalize on that Smiley
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:35:25 PM

a lot of opportunities are opening up and also will open up as the bitcoin price rises. partly because of the price rise i would have more capital to work with so i can invest in bigger things or start a better business. so i am still planning on that,

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:40:58 PM

a lot of opportunities are opening up and also will open up as the bitcoin price rises. partly because of the price rise i would have more capital to work with so i can invest in bigger things or start a better business. so i am still planning on that,

Holding the bitcoins could be a potential way to get rich just if the Bitcoin's price get the highest level in short amount of time, otherwise you can earn some profit but i don't think that's will help you to get rich
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:18:13 PM

By holding my bitcoins until the price of bitcoin increase so high and when the halving come i'm sure the price will increase so high and i can get rich when i sell all my bitcoins on that time.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:41:21 PM

I believe we do not need any specific plan with the bitcoin other than the plan what we are having with fiats.
We can always believe if you get some extra income then we can become rich by saving them.

Save bitcoins, become rich.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Imoote

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:43:19 AM

By holding my bitcoins until the price of bitcoin increase so high and when the halving come i'm sure the price will increase so high and i can get rich when i sell all my bitcoins on that time.
Yes true it will make you benefit. But to be rich does not stop there.
We must continue to collect bitcoin from a variety of methods in order to get many bitcoin.
Doms

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:02:05 AM

Know the different ways in which you could earn bitcoins, even those faucets can help a little if done properly and with enough patience. I personally started with faucets and still doing some faucets on the side to go with my signature campaign. I also make it a point to buy a little when the price goes down. In the long run, all these activities would sum up to a more prosperous me.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:30:55 AM

I believe we do not need any specific plan with the bitcoin other than the plan what we are having with fiats.
We can always believe if you get some extra income then we can become rich by saving them.

Save bitcoins, become rich.
I do not think so without any plan we can not become reach even with the fiats or with bitcoin.
We must need some plan to get more money to become rich it can be either bitcoin or any fiats. Saving must be a very practical and proven plan to become rich.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: