Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 08:32:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265796 times)
SilverPunk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:04:33 AM

I believe that simply holding bitcoin can make a lot of people rich - if they have the patience and a large capital to start with. However, a lot of people get scared just because the price is bottoming.

Have patience in BTC and you'll be rewarded.

Can you give me an idea how much money should a person owns before to be consider as rich?

Please keep in mind that becoming rich can't be take it to a "simple" method like "simply holding" like you stated.
For me having around 100btc to invest or invested money is to be called as rich.
And yes i agree on your statement chief that holding is not a simple method ,but if it is holding about 10years and butcoin price continously mark up that was a great profit also to be called as rich. Like 50btc after 10years 100btc above .

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:33:41 AM

Well, I don't plan on getting rich with bitcoin however I do plan on retaining my wealth with bitcoin. If I stored my wealth in the fiat system then it would evaporate very soon in the future.

However with bitcoin it's a disinflationary model, which is great.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:12:31 AM

Plan to get rich, 1st i would keep being hard working, 2nd planning to start the business that it can offer bitcoin as mode of payment 3rd keeping my account active in signature campaign to earn some profit.

Yeah that is what i'm doing right now i also working hard for doing some signature campaign and i'm always saving bitcoin to earn some profit by holding them (especially now) and if i think that i get enough profit i will start my own business like what you said to continue earning bitcoin Grin.
zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 12:43:19 PM

Plan to get rich, 1st i would keep being hard working, 2nd planning to start the business that it can offer bitcoin as mode of payment 3rd keeping my account active in signature campaign to earn some profit.

Yeah that is what i'm doing right now i also working hard for doing some signature campaign and i'm always saving bitcoin to earn some profit by holding them (especially now) and if i think that i get enough profit i will start my own business like what you said to continue earning bitcoin Grin.
i also have no flat money to invest in bitcoin. therefore i am earning bitcoin from a signatre campaign. but still i have determine to invest in bitcoin after earning and saving a goo amount of bitocin.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:05:45 PM

i also have no flat money to invest in bitcoin. therefore i am earning bitcoin from a signatre campaign. but still i have determine to invest in bitcoin after earning and saving a goo amount of bitocin.
Don't worry there mate, I started the same way as you do. I didn't actually invested any money to bitcoins at first and got my first coins through faucets and signature campaigns and after about 2 months, I got 0.20BTC and holding on to them was the best choice I've ever done because I saw the value steadily going up.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sk00t3r

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:17:51 PM

Don't worry there mate, I started the same way as you do. I didn't actually invested any money to bitcoins at first and got my first coins through faucets and signature campaigns and after about 2 months, I got 0.20BTC and holding on to them was the best choice I've ever done because I saw the value steadily going up.

If you don't want to experiment with your coins then holding is the best thing to do at a moment as price is moving up now so you can expect best price at the time of halving.
tarzantall

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:22:37 PM

I want to join a signature campaign.
sk00t3r

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:25:10 PM

I want to join a signature campaign.

For that you need to work on your account and upgrade it, and if you cannot then you can simply buy higher rank account and that is the best way to start earning bitcoin but earnings from signature campaign will never make you rich.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:13:50 AM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
To be honest I do not really plan on getting rich with Bitcoin because I know that the chance is small is so I do not spend that much time on it.
If it happens or it can happen that I can become rich with the Bitcoin then that would be nice.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:16:40 AM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
To be honest I do not really plan on getting rich with Bitcoin because I know that the chance is small is so I do not spend that much time on it.
If it happens or it can happen that I can become rich with the Bitcoin then that would be nice.

If we make efforts now to collect bitcoins for future then I think we can get rich with it, but for that we need to hold very high number of coins and it will also depend on what price is holds in future.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:17:41 AM

My plan now is just earn bitcoin and deposit in cloudming that has a promo that lifetime earning. And i will deposit again all of my withdrawal so tha my daily payout will rise. And earn again in another earning ways if i get some funds invest again in cloudming until my daily earning is 1bitcoin thats my goal here in investing.
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:25:45 AM

My plan now is just earn bitcoin and deposit in cloudming that has a promo that lifetime earning. And i will deposit again all of my withdrawal so tha my daily payout will rise. And earn again in another earning ways if i get some funds invest again in cloudming until my daily earning is 1bitcoin thats my goal here in investing.
what's the best cloudming site that is trustworthy, I would like go in but am afraid of missing my btc
StevensonCarl

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:30:24 AM

I am now holding my Bitcoin for a long time and that is nice because the chance is quite high now that we can make some profit soon and that should be perfect for people who already have Bitcoin.
You can even see now that the value of Bitcoin is still rising so that is perfect for people who are waiting for a price increase.
Ilikechineseefood

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:36:39 AM

Some miners will probably stop their operations for a short time, until the price goes up to such a level where they can make a profit again. That's the worst case scenario.
Glad it won't happen. We will definitely see the price go up much higher than current price level. It's the natural law of supply and demand. It will go up.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:41:00 AM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

If we make efforts now to collect bitcoins for future then I think we can get rich with it, but for that we need to hold very high number of coins and it will also depend on what price is holds in future.
Perhaps better is to collect as much bitcoin, and bitcoin hold up a long time until the price is higher.
It will make us get a lot of bitcoin and huge profits.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:45:28 AM

Hey guys,

Perhaps better is to collect as much bitcoin, and bitcoin hold up a long time until tebih prices high.

Earning huge amount of coins is not easy, if you are already rich then you can buy it and hold for the future as price surely gonna higher in future which will make you rich if you sell at the best price.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:46:58 AM

I am now holding my Bitcoin for a long time and that is nice because the chance is quite high now that we can make some profit soon and that should be perfect for people who already have Bitcoin.
You can even see now that the value of Bitcoin is still rising so that is perfect for people who are waiting for a price increase.

Everyone here collects Bitcoins with a hope that the price will rise soon so that they can get huge profit. But big pump increase in price will take a long time so I will suggest you to invest bitcoins to gain more. Saving bitcoins is a good plan but if you want to earn fast then you have to become multitasker and you have to offer your skillset as a job in services section...
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:50:49 AM

Hey guys,

Perhaps better is to collect as much bitcoin, and bitcoin hold up a long time until tebih prices high.

Earning huge amount of coins is not easy, if you are already rich then you can buy it and hold for the future as price surely gonna higher in future which will make you rich if you sell at the best price.
Restraining bitcoin and sell it does take a very appropriate time in order to get a good profit as we wanted. If we are already rich and get a lot of bitcoin might be able to spare a few to start with trading again. It would be good for us in my opinion.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:43:30 PM

My plan if i become rich with Bitcoins is, i'll put my own exchange flatform in bitcoin world.
 and giveaways too to the community.
ning_chang

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:26:23 PM

Hey guys,

my plan for BTC. I use it to buy a car, clothes, shoes, mobile phones, and computers, and food, 😂😂😂 that I plan to BTC, and the rest take care of me. what I want to do the rest 😇☺ finished investing more i do not encroach on BTC
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: