Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:47:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346482 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Turn0ff

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 07:03:57 PM

Blago's miner doesn't submit everything, just the best deadlines found to date; same with Luxe's GPU miner.

exactly!

Ok, but yours submit 10 times more than luxe's in my setup when trying out ninja... Perhaps I have an old version.

Thanks for your work  Smiley

Ok permission to  be confused please?

If both miners only submit successive Deadlines better than any previous Deadline how can Blago's  submit 10 times more than Luxe's?

Rich

Sorry!

Code:
   "SendBestOnly": false,

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:12:32 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2016, 12:39:19 AM by notabeliever

While we are on the the subject of transparency, what happens to the shares accumulated by the miner and then reduce for lack of block found?
Here is the scenerio

If the pool has one miner mining he will accumulate small shares  that build up to 1000's except the pool can't find a block. Pool balance being zero the miner waits to be paid yet no block found, pool balance still at zero yet after 99 chances of finding a block the share balance of a 1000 gets reduce so where do the shares go.

"Share value reduction is not used so all share are summed up till a block is found.
if pool does not find a block for 97 consecutive rounds then all shares are deleted and we start from scratch."

A lot of pools have this reworded however here one say the shares are deleted. Where do they go in this case?

"if pool does not find a block (at current round), miner's shares are kept (up to 99 blocks), but their value will be reduced by 50% everytime we don't find a block. As soon the pool has a positive balance, all unpaid shares are summed up and burst payment will be made."

Again another pool reduces shares why do we not get them? where does the reduction go and to whom? If it was burned Their would of been a lot less shares and the price would of been higher last year.
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 01:51:38 AM

Interesting.  Smiley Where are the qoutes from...?

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
RichBC

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:34:45 AM

Bit silly for those of us that only know a few of the answers to be stabbing away at this one. Can someone that understands the workings of burst.ninja either point us to a text with the answers or post a full description here?

Thanks

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
riskyfire

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 11:00:41 AM

Just added 50TB to the network, thought I'd share part of my setup

10 X Toshiba 5TB External USB 3

wow, that is a nice setup ! do you run the mining software on Linux? or Windows?

Windows 8.1 with Jminer 30 seconds scan time / Blago 125 seconds
I use Blagos miner when using the GPU for mining Ethereum.

I've used Ubuntu in the past for mining Burst and it worked really well
but not this time due to a bug with the AMD drivers.

riskyfire

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 11:04:52 AM

Sexy Smiley Smiley Did you buy them? I wouldn't be comfortable with that. Sure, I hope BURST (and some clones) makes it, but the investment must be very high risk atm and the ROI longer than the warrenty of the disks.

Yes, I bought them. The investment isn't too risky, I don't think.

I'm expecting a return in about 24months, most of which is covered
by warranty. Lots of other options for data storage too with  Storj,
Sia, Maidsafe e.t.c

I guess only time will tell.

Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 11:25:59 AM

OT: is mining Ethereum worth the power? I been close to start but never did. With the present price I must have made a big mistake.

ON: I had huge problems with drivers yesterdag, resulting in an 5h down time of a 68TB mashine. It turned out I had to reinstall the nVidia driver to my 980Ti. Runs Win10. So perhaps a liiiittle head-up there if you have a similar setup.

Yeah, time will tell. I tend to harass friends and seek other ways. But can't beat your setup haha...

haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:36:23 PM

I actually like the design and think it is one of the most innovative Mining displays around.

D is Deferred earnings waiting for another Pool Block to be found.
U is Unconfirmed payment made.

My lack of understanding is merely about how the Share & Reward figures are calculated? Also would be interesting to know why some peoples Capacity numbers are obviously way below what they actually have?

Rich

And Q is is payment queued for sending.

The capacity figure is based off what is reported to the pool, if you have more than one miner submitting, the capacity will be that reported by one of your miners, not the cumulative amount. I have a number of miners, two with capacities of 40TB and 60TB, however the reported capacity for me is often those of my smaller miners, 17TB, 3TB, and 0.5TB.

The reward for current block is based on your deadline relative to the rest of the miners, the shorter your deadline the higher the reward. The historical value is based on the block rewards you did/would have earned over the last 100 (I think) rounds.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
RichBC

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:56:06 PM

I actually like the design and think it is one of the most innovative Mining displays around.

D is Deferred earnings waiting for another Pool Block to be found.
U is Unconfirmed payment made.

My lack of understanding is merely about how the Share & Reward figures are calculated? Also would be interesting to know why some peoples Capacity numbers are obviously way below what they actually have?

Rich

And Q is is payment queued for sending.

The capacity figure is based off what is reported to the pool, if you have more than one miner submitting, the capacity will be that reported by one of your miners, not the cumulative amount. I have a number of miners, two with capacities of 40TB and 60TB, however the reported capacity for me is often those of my smaller miners, 17TB, 3TB, and 0.5TB.

The reward for current block is based on your deadline relative to the rest of the miners, the shorter your deadline the higher the reward. The historical value is based on the block rewards you did/would have earned over the last 100 (I think) rounds.

H.

OK that fills most of the gaps for me. It is interesting to see how you progress up and down the RHS leader board.  I had assumed that is was calculated over a number of the last deadlines, but good to know that it is 100. Some people seem to be able to stay "on the page" all of the time, whereas if I get a good run I can stay up in the top 10  but can also disappear of the bottom.

Still think that this is one of the most fun displays around.

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
riskyfire

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 01:59:21 PM

OT: is mining Ethereum worth the power? I been close to start but never did. With the present price I must have made a big mistake.

ON: I had huge problems with drivers yesterdag, resulting in an 5h down time of a 68TB mashine. It turned out I had to reinstall the nVidia driver to my 980Ti. Runs Win10. So perhaps a liiiittle head-up there if you have a similar setup.

Yeah, time will tell. I tend to harass friends and seek other ways. But can't beat your setup haha...

I use the Nvidia 347.53 Driver on my Win 10 machine, otherwise the hash rate is less than half for ethereum mining.

pinballdude

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:28:49 AM

Sexy Smiley Smiley Did you buy them? I wouldn't be comfortable with that. Sure, I hope BURST (and some clones) makes it, but the investment must be very high risk atm and the ROI longer than the warrenty of the disks.

Disks breaking down is not the main risk. From own experience (now have 80+TB) i would estimate at least 80% of all burst drives, used or new, will last for more than 2 years. The future price of burst is the main risk, as i see it. If burst falls, you will need more time to break even, and if burst rises, you could make a lot more than your initial investment. Cost of watt is an issue also, but a lot less of an issue than for GPU and ASIC mining.

I decided to keep all the burst i made, which makes me much more sensitive to burst price swings - as long as i see a bright future for burst, i'll keep my coins.
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 11:15:08 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2016, 11:51:49 PM by Turn0ff

Regarding ninja, why so many deferred payouts...? Looks like they are piling up....

And what is "unconfirmed payouts" more specific?

haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 01:17:01 AM

Regarding ninja, why so many deferred payouts...? Looks like they are piling up....

Deferred payouts build up until you have 300 or more burst to payout.

Unconfirmed payouts are those that have less than 10 confirmations - once you hit 10 it will be confirmed.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Merick

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:36:20 AM

Unconfirmed payouts are those that have less than 10 confirmations - once you hit 10 it will be confirmed.

H.

Ninja has been up and running for a fair amount of time.  All of this information should be on a FAQ or INFO page.

*shrugs*
RichBC

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:11:12 AM

Ninja has been up and running for a fair amount of time.  All of this information should be on a FAQ or INFO page.

*shrugs*

Yes agreed these are all obvious questions for new users, would be good to have a click-able link on the ninja display page that takes you to a FAQ with all of this information.

Rich

vytasz7

Activity: 561

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:45:54 AM

Anyone knows why playground asset doesnt pay dividends ?
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 11:01:31 AM

H.

Thanks, but I meant the deferred pauouts of the pool. When I went to sleep, it was 7000-something and as of now they are 8127.

Surely, all this info could be put down on a simple, static html, linked from the pool.

riskyfire

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 11:20:13 AM

Who runs Burstcoin.biz ? The chart pages are broken (no chart).

RichBC

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:05:44 PM

Thanks, but I meant the deferred pauouts of the pool. When I went to sleep, it was 7000-something and as of now they are 8127.

Surely, all this info could be put down on a simple, static html, linked from the pool.

I assume this is the total of all the individual miner Deferred Payouts? So it will of course be constantly changing up and down.

Rich

Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 02:43:16 PM

I assume this is the total of all the individual miner Deferred Payouts? So it will of course be constantly changing up and down.

Rich

Absolutly, but I have so far only seen it grow larger. 8594 now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: