Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:51:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FXALTareeq

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 11:18:37 AM

C-Cex thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418700.0

You can deposits and withdraw USD with low commission using many options. (Payee gate with lots of options. Visa/MC deposits possible, PayPal withdraws included)!
Our USD vouchers (C-CEX USD codes) are traded on following fiat exchanges:
https://www.xmlgold.eu
http://money-change.biz
https://ukrcash.com

Trading fee: 0.2%

Just brought some Burst from C-Cex yesterday and some more today.  Easy transaction and withdrawal worked like a charm.  It was my first transaction with them.  I'm usually over at Poloniex.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blago

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:40:59 PM

a question. do the plots degrade over time. and is this a must use tool either way?

use this tool once, after plotting new file

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK
Jacob70

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 10:40:55 PM

guys i'm just looking forward for bigger volume, that's my only wish for BURST Smiley
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 12:22:25 AM

C-Cex thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418700.0

You can deposits and withdraw USD with low commission using many options. (Payee gate with lots of options. Visa/MC deposits possible, PayPal withdraws included)!
Our USD vouchers (C-CEX USD codes) are traded on following fiat exchanges:
https://www.xmlgold.eu
http://money-change.biz
https://ukrcash.com

Trading fee: 0.2%

Just brought some Burst from C-Cex yesterday and some more today.  Easy transaction and withdrawal worked like a charm.  It was my first transaction with them.  I'm usually over at Poloniex.

Yes C-cex is my preferred exchange when it comes to buying BURST coins. It's simple and it's quick and that's why I didn't want to see BURST delisted from C-cex and lucky now they are keeping BURST just as long as the monthly volume is around 6 btc.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
FXALTareeq

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 01:14:07 PM

guys i'm just looking forward for bigger volume, that's my only wish for BURST Smiley

It will happen as long as each one of us makes it happen.  Make a DRIPS (small purchases) commitment on a monthly basis no matter what the price is and then purchase with your spare money as much as you can. We should also have the goal of not just holding BURST but re-investing it in the various Assets listed in the Asset Exchange.  It reminds me of the book "The Richest Man in Babylon"  wherein it teaches you to take your Silver and turn it into Gold!  Currency should not sit idle, it must be put into the system to grow the economy.  The same holds true with Burst.  Ensure that you are generating some residual income off of your Burst holdings.  This will help to increase our Market Capitalization.

Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:39:22 PM

https://bchain.info/BURST/tools/overlap

Shows only a blank site for me.

Anyone else can open the site? I tested it on two machines (FF, IE, Chrome).

Cobra98

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:16:53 PM

Blank for me too. I've used this site regularly in the past but nothing there atm.
FXALTareeq

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 03:28:30 PM

Blank screen for me too. 
Jacob70

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 06:44:12 PM

It will happen as long as each one of us makes it happen.  Make a DRIPS (small purchases) commitment on a monthly basis no matter what the price is and then purchase with your spare money as much as you can. We should also have the goal of not just holding BURST but re-investing it in the various Assets listed in the Asset Exchange.  It reminds me of the book "The Richest Man in Babylon"  wherein it teaches you to take your Silver and turn it into Gold!  Currency should not sit idle, it must be put into the system to grow the economy.  The same holds true with Burst.  Ensure that you are generating some residual income off of your Burst holdings.  This will help to increase our Market Capitalization.

I will do that, I alredy trying to buy BYTEENT but it has very low volume, and big spread. So if anyone wanna sell, i will just be glad to buy.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 06:53:46 PM

is there a list of assets i can add?
Vin
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:36:03 PM

Blank for me too. I've used this site regularly in the past but nothing there atm.

Blank screen for me too. 

Thanks, so I am not the only one Smiley
Would be great if the site will be available again.
Vin
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:38:00 PM

Maybe this post can help you:

Hello, i need a list of smart contracts that i can invest into, thanks!  I read back into the thread and say bytent which was said to be good, so i just invest in that now, but a list of them would be appreciated, thanks!

These are assets I know of that are considered safe to invest in, but you should read about them yourself and make up your own opinion.

ByteEnt, by Crowetic and company. Asset ID: 1800253871016293364
Bursteam, by Crowetic and company. Asset ID: 14092376023955917604
Burstaker, by Crowetic and company. Asset ID: 15208279992621279224
Vector, by FrilledShark. Asset ID: 4166893642908831356
Margin, by FrilledShark. Asset ID: 12352013921347055881

Check out the forum and the section for the asset exchange: https://forums.burst-team.us/category/6/asset-exchange

@crowetic What is the plan for launching batch #2 of the Burstaker shares? Will they be sold as soon as the first batch is gone, and will they have the same price?

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 10:47:30 PM

Hello, i need a list of smart contracts that i can invest into, thanks!  I read back into the thread and say bytent which was said to be good, so i just invest in that now, but a list of them would be appreciated, thanks!

These are assets I know of that are considered safe to invest in, but you should read about them yourself and make up your own opinion.

Check out the forum and the section for the asset exchange: https://forums.burst-team.us/category/6/asset-exchange

@crowetic What is the plan for launching batch #2 of the Burstaker shares? Will they be sold as soon as the first batch is gone, and will they have the same price?

BURSTaker's initial release from the Asset Issuing Account is almost sold out. I'm sure a lot if this is due to the fact that The DMD legendary account is now active, and has been staking for 4 months, now with back amounts from 4 months of dual stake rate hit at once, and will be distributed to holders. This makes the demand higher, especially for this first payout. I suspect it is a good one to grab right now, then let the open market decide where it should sit.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
evok3d

Activity: 534

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:35:25 PM

Glad to see BURST still moving forward! This project has great potentials. Keep up the great work Smiley

p.s had no idea about the smart contracts Cheesy thats awesome

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 05:23:41 AM

Can someone tell me when Margin and Vector asset payouts are made?

I'm looking at buying some assets of each of these 2 assets and for anyone who owns these assets tell me how well they have been performing?

Thanks in advance  Wink

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
FXALTareeq

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 05:46:18 AM

BURSTaker's initial release from the Asset Issuing Account is almost sold out. I'm sure a lot if this is due to the fact that The DMD legendary account is now active, and has been staking for 4 months, now with back amounts from 4 months of dual stake rate hit at once, and will be distributed to holders. This makes the demand higher, especially for this first payout. I suspect it is a good one to grab right now, then let the open market decide where it should sit.

A lot of people are mining Burst and you know what is need and great.  However, in order for Burst to continue to grow it is imperative that we also extend our commitment to Burst by re-investing in the Asset Exchange.  I have personally purchased many of the holding there as I am a firm believe in the philosophy of turning your sliver into gold. Burst coins just sitting around and collecting dust will should not be the end game.  Miners should take a substantial portions of their earning and create Burst Assets and/or invest in them. Doing so will ensure the continue to uplift Burst in the long term.  So I invite you to not only mine, but to take your silver and turn them into gold by re-investing in this wonderful Coin. If you haven't already done so learn the benefit of compounding your profits. 

I wish you all a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
FXALTareeq
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 06:01:36 AM

A lot of people are mining Burst and you know what is need and great.  However, in order for Burst to continue to grow it is imperative that we also extend our commitment to Burst by re-investing in the Asset Exchange.  I have personally purchased many of the holding there as I am a firm believe in the philosophy of turning your sliver into gold. Burst coins just sitting around and collecting dust will should not be the end game.  Miners should take a substantial portions of their earning and create Burst Assets and/or invest in them. Doing so will ensure the continue to uplift Burst in the long term.  So I invite you to not only mine, but to take your silver and turn them into gold by re-investing in this wonderful Coin. If you haven't already done so learn the benefit of compounding your profits. 

I wish you all a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
FXALTareeq

I have all my BURST coins in assets and I'm looking at putting more BURST coins into Vector and Margin. My goal is to at least have 1% stake in all 3 of the BURST team assets BURSTaker, ByteEnt and Bursteam and then maybe 0.5% stake in Vector and Margin. It will take a while as I am not mining at the moment because I'm waiting to buy a new computer and a bunch of HDD's. I would love to start mining but I only have a laptop and 1TB HDD and for me it's not worth it right now. I will continue to buy as much BURST as I can at the current price levels and I'll even put in some buy orders as some people like to dump BURST.

FXALTareeq

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 07:07:55 AM

I have all my BURST coins in assets and I'm looking at putting more BURST coins into Vector and Margin. My goal is to at least have 1% stake in all 3 of the BURST team assets BURSTaker, ByteEnt and Bursteam and then maybe 0.5% stake in Vector and Margin. It will take a while as I am not mining at the moment because I'm waiting to buy a new computer and a bunch of HDD's. I would love to start mining but I only have a laptop and 1TB HDD and for me it's not worth it right now. I will continue to buy as much BURST as I can at the current price levels and I'll even put in some buy orders as some people like to dump BURST.

Looks like you have your head in the game and in the right way IMHO.  I like how you're thinking.  You're right, for those who don't have the necessary funds to mine should in fact simply buy Burst.  They better hurry up because the price is starting to pick up a bit.  Which is good, because that increases our investments in the BURSTaker ByteEnt and Bursteam Assets. 

Surf the exchanges and buy on the lows or those who are dumping it and at the same time re-invest in it with BTC profits. 

Keep it @Vella have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
FXALTareeq
Propagandalf

Activity: 312

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:22:50 AM

Looks like you have your head in the game and in the right way IMHO.  I like how you're thinking.  You're right, for those who don't have the necessary funds to mine should in fact simply buy Burst.  They better hurry up because the price is starting to pick up a bit.  Which is good, because that increases our investments in the BURSTaker ByteEnt and Bursteam Assets.  

Surf the exchanges and buy on the lows or those who are dumping it and at the same time re-invest in it with BTC profits.  

Keep it @Vella have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
FXALTareeq

I already have quite a lot invested in these assets. My short term goal is to reinvest my earnings into more assets/shares to further support the growth of Burst. And then, when the value of Burst picks up substantially (which is bound to happen), my long term goal is to withdraw some of the asset earnings on a monthly basis and use for other things, like diversifying more and so forth. Burst has so much potential that is does not make sense to cash out earnings when prices are as low as today.

Here is a link to the Burst price speculation thread started by Ihasweakhandz: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1513328.msg15225334#msg15225334

Here is a link for Burst signature art that you can use for promotion: https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/15/bitcointalk-org-voluntary-signature-promotion
Ihasweakhandz

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:51:41 PM

yes thank you very much, i am quite excited to be a bit more independent from waiting and fostering
engagement on the technical site. Its not that easy to get many people together in one place/session.
My new startup has been founded, venture capital agreements have been signed
and partly have been already paid
. So we are having a new home.
This will be our lab from the 15.07. (if the former company moves out in time):

https://i.imgur.com/AxZHtA3.jpg

Because the product will be based on Federated Blockchain Concept, we will begin funding this project
and start hiring in just a few month, as soon as we settled in our new bureau.

Hardware concept of our Point of Sales System is already in a recognizable stage.
Now this Federated Blockchains project for sure will happen, either on engagement and funding or just on funding.
First hardware barebones have arrived this week,
to build first prototypes and interfaces for presentations.

ball is rolling
Matthias  Grin

it looks like soon we will be able to spend our burstcoin at merchants  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: