Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:26:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346482 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 04:19:33 PM

I have a question: if a crowdfunding project didn't get completely funded in time, what happens to the fundings?
Stil going to the project or r the burst send back to the donators?

Assuming we are talking about the CF AT all the funds are returned to the senders (minus a small fee per sender for AT processing which goes to the block minter).

Being a "smart contract" (and one that hasn't been found to be able to be hacked unlike the DAO issue with Ethereum) the funds can't be stolen.

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
Propagandalf

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:05:36 PM

May I suggest that asset issuers provide the investors with more information related to their investment? Suggestion:

Stats URL:
Assets:
Total Profit:
ROI:
Capital Before Dividend:
Dividend Amount:
Divs Paid:
Div/Asset:
Capital After Dividend:

This is more transparent and will make it easier for people to make informed decisions on where to invest and keep track of existing investments.
overdozedCEO

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:02:24 PM

May I suggest that asset issuers provide the investors with more information related to their investment? Suggestion:

Stats URL:
Assets:
Total Profit:
ROI:
Capital Before Dividend:
Dividend Amount:
Divs Paid:
Div/Asset:
Capital After Dividend:

This is more transparent and will make it easier for people to make informed decisions on where to invest and keep track of existing investments.

hmm dunno, sound like a lot of extra work for ppl who are running an asset...

Jacob70

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 07:26:49 PM

Guys go buy some BYTEENT, lets give it some liquidity Smiley
Turn0ff

Activity: 306

For Sell

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 09:50:37 PM

Stats URL:
Assets:
Total Profit:
ROI:
Capital Before Dividend:
Dividend Amount:
Divs Paid:
Div/Asset:
Capital After Dividend:

More info is never bad... Accessible info is even better.

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 10:08:56 PM

What happened with that CF for a Chinese exchange?

Hi,
there was never a CF for a Chinese exchange.

The CF for Yobit was successfully funded, but Yobit was not responsive at all to take the 0.4 BTC (+0.1 out of the Teams pocket) to add Burst. They simply ignored the money.

So I looked around were to get listed with 0.5 BTC and www.livecoin.net seemed to be the best choice. They have a higher volume than Yobit and don't have a bad reputation. They serve also the Russian market and want to expand to China. Their support is always available. So I converted the Funds into Votes to get listed and we are at the 5th place now.

You can support it by voting 1 time per month for free.

Being in 5th place aint too bad, but we can easily climb a few more places if people cast a few votes here and there! I believe you have to have deposited coins at least once in order to have an "active" account on Livecoin. You must have an active account in order to be able to cast a free vote each month.

*edit*

I just made my account active and also bought 60 votes for Burstcoin! Go Burst!

@daWallet: So, where there no CF...? Or is Yobit just not Chinese? In addition, as I understand it, 0.4btc out of 0.5 was filled, then the DevTeam donated to get the CF be successful/filled?

I might be way off here, but if this is the case I strongly believe you should have at least informed, may even asked the community/donors what to do with the 0.4. The DevTeam just had to donate 0.1btc to get to use the whole 0.5btc - ending up buying votes on another exchange, which wasn't indented.

All kudos to your work, really - and 0.5btc is small money - but information is never bad when you ask for support for a specific cause and you end up doing something else. The case could in principle been for, like, 5BTC.

If I'm wrong on the events described I apologize. Smiley

Regards

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 10:42:17 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 11:10:45 PM by Turn0ff

I have a question: if a crowdfunding project didn't get completely funded in time, what happens to the fundings?

Assuming we are talking about the CF AT all the funds are returned to the senders (minus a small fee per sender for AT processing which goes to the block minter).

Being a "smart contract" (and one that hasn't been found to be able to be hacked unlike the DAO issue with Ethereum) the funds can't be stolen.

This is sort of relevant to my comment on the YoBit discuss. The DevTeam had to put in 20% of the money asked for since it ended up with 0.4btc of the 0.5btc asked for. The smallish Dev support releases the whole CF. And they are free to use the funds in a way of their "post choosing", which in this case wasn't the one pre-stated.

When supporting a CF, the trustless bit is highly important. That includes that the donors get their money returned if the CF is unsuccessful. CFs need to be let unsuccessful, else they can be abused (looking successful while they really weren't). Now we have to rely on, or if I may, or trust daWallet's good judgment - after the Dev's support and YoBit's uninterest.

To me, this is a matter of principle since the CF was so small but something you might consider in the future.

Regards

daWallet

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 11:30:38 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 11:53:15 PM by daWallet

This is sort of relevant to my comment on the YoBit discuss. The DevTeam had to put in 20% of the money asked for since it ended up with 0.4btc of the 0.5btc asked for. The smallish Dev support releases the whole CF. And they are free to use the funds in a way of their "post choosing", which in this case wasn't the one pre-stated.

When supporting a CF, the trustless bit is highly important. That includes that the donors get their money returned if the CF is unsuccessful. CFs need to be let unsuccessful, else they can be abused (looking successful while they really weren't). Now we have to rely on, or if I may, or trust daWallet's good judgment - after the Dev's support and YoBit's uninterest.

To me, this is a matter of principle since the CF was so small but something you might consider in the future.

Regards

Turn0ff, you misunderstood.

The Crowdfund got successfully funded without any additional money from 'us', but Burst price fell in that time and the targeted 0,5 BTC were 0,4 BTC in the end. The CF is in Burstcoins by nature and got 527.16% funded with 1 Mio Burstcoins. (Sadly you have not even looked it up, before making 2 posts about it: https://wallet.burst-team.us:8125/atcrowdfund.html ).
But I repeat myself: 1 Mio Burstcoins are not 0,5 BTC like it was intended because of fluctuation.

You should be happy that we have someone like Crowetic who chips in money for the good cause - but Yobit has not responded. (btw: Yobit is not chinese afaik)

I might be way off here, but if this is the case I strongly believe you should have at least informed, may even asked the community/donors what to do with the 0.4. The DevTeam just had to donate 0.1btc to get to use the whole 0.5btc - ending up buying votes on another exchange, which wasn't indented.

Here is my information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.msg15124588#msg15124588  (almost one month ago, with the offer to refund)

and here also another post about my search for other opportunities: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.msg15127074#msg15127074

and I see that you have posted something else one page later about another topic.

Regards

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 12:03:44 AM

Regards

Turn0ff, you misunderstood.

The Crowdfund got successfully funded without any additional money from 'us', but Burst price fell in that time and the targeted 0,5 BTC were 0,4 BTC in the end. The CF is in Burstcoins by nature and got 527.16% funded with 1 Mio Burstcoins. But I repeat myself: 1 Mio Burstcoins are not 0,5 BTC like it was intented because of fluctuation.

You should be happy that we have someone like Crowetic who chips in money for the good cause - but Yobit has not responded. (btw: Yobit is not chinese afaik)

Here is my information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.msg15124588#msg15124588  (almost one month ago)

and here my search for other opportunities: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.msg15127074#msg15127074

and you answered one page further and 2 days later about another topic.

Regards

daWallet, my apologies to you. I searched but could find that info - bad work by me.

However, as I state this in principle, I think CFs can be abused in this way. Let's say I create a CF of 250k for my work with tweeting; I get some support, say 200k. I could then send 50K to release the whole sum. Or someone could ask for 50 mil, get supported by 30 mil, and release the whole sum by sending in 20mil. And run.

We also have the problems of changing conditions during a CF, as you describe in your post, with market fluctuation and YoBit's uninterest, where your alternations are required.

Again, my appoligies for my misintrepretation. I guess my point boils down to that the trust issues - as with assets - aren't fully solved by code and mathematics. Which is trivial, although present.

Regards

PS: crowe already offered 250k for my work with Twitter, which I turned down; he will find better use of those funds than giving them to me. So thanks to the Dev's for their time and effort Smiley

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 04:51:38 AM

Stats URL:
Assets:
Total Profit:
ROI:
Capital Before Dividend:
Dividend Amount:
Divs Paid:
Div/Asset:
Capital After Dividend:

I'm definitely not opposed to doing this, but CEO is right, it's a lot of extra work, and I simply don't really have the extra time right now, however, all of the payouts are posted, and the dates of them are as well, most of the movement of the funds from one account to another are marked with a public message, you can see on the blockex.

I would love to have the stats as well, but I would need someone to help with the gathering of the information, and putting together the actual statistics, and seeing as the funding we've got is acquired in a fair way due to the nature of the coin, that makes it difficult at this point to hire people for said task, however, as I see that CFs are the new way to get funding, I think I will issue a couple of them with which to help get these things done, if that works...

But, I CAN say, that the APR and ROI rates are VERY good. You can see based off the last payouts if you hold the asset, the amounts of these two things. (This is speaking in terms of the assets that I handle payouts on, of course.)

These stats would definitely draw more people into the assets, being able to compare them to various other crypto and non-crypto based investment options. I know that for a fact, because the numbers would likely blow anything else way out of the water.

Last time I did a check on the ROI of ByteEnt, it was somewhere in the year and a half range, making the APR something like 30+%. I know for a fact that the people that got into BURSTaker at the low release price of 50 BURST, are likely to get ROI very quickly, especially if they were holders during the first payout, which was very large.

I will see what I can do about getting some stats put together, and potentially a CF to get funding to have someone help out with that. As it is I've simply got a whole lot going on with my company and the running of BURST and QORA and figuring out all of the awesome stuff we're planning in the future.

Hope to have some information on an idea we're putting together after a large team voice chat meeting tomorrow, and would be glad to present it to the BURST and QORA communities.

Here's a nice stat for ByteEnt though... The asset has been running for nearly 2 years, almost as long as the coin itself. The asset has NEVER missed a payout, and has ALWAYS paid exactly what it says that it will. This is the type of statistic that I will always keep 100%, because I am out to make things better with systems that exist, and to provide options to people that don't currently exist anywhere. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
FXALTareeq

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 06:20:35 AM

Stats URL:
Assets:
Total Profit:
ROI:
Capital Before Dividend:
Dividend Amount:
Divs Paid:
Div/Asset:
Capital After Dividend:

I'm definitely not opposed to doing this, but CEO is right, it's a lot of extra work, and I simply don't really have the extra time right now, however, all of the payouts are posted, and the dates of them are as well, most of the movement of the funds from one account to another are marked with a public message, you can see on the blockex.

I would love to have the stats as well, but I would need someone to help with the gathering of the information, and putting together the actual statistics, and seeing as the funding we've got is acquired in a fair way due to the nature of the coin, that makes it difficult at this point to hire people for said task, however, as I see that CFs are the new way to get funding, I think I will issue a couple of them with which to help get these things done, if that works...

But, I CAN say, that the APR and ROI rates are VERY good. You can see based off the last payouts if you hold the asset, the amounts of these two things. (This is speaking in terms of the assets that I handle payouts on, of course.)

These stats would definitely draw more people into the assets, being able to compare them to various other crypto and non-crypto based investment options. I know that for a fact, because the numbers would likely blow anything else way out of the water.

Last time I did a check on the ROI of ByteEnt, it was somewhere in the year and a half range, making the APR something like 30+%. I know for a fact that the people that got into BURSTaker at the low release price of 50 BURST, are likely to get ROI very quickly, especially if they were holders during the first payout, which was very large.

I will see what I can do about getting some stats put together, and potentially a CF to get funding to have someone help out with that. As it is I've simply got a whole lot going on with my company and the running of BURST and QORA and figuring out all of the awesome stuff we're planning in the future.

Hope to have some information on an idea we're putting together after a large team voice chat meeting tomorrow, and would be glad to present it to the BURST and QORA communities.

Here's a nice stat for ByteEnt though... The asset has been running for nearly 2 years, almost as long as the coin itself. The asset has NEVER missed a payout, and has ALWAYS paid exactly what it says that it will. This is the type of statistic that I will always keep 100%, because I am out to make things better with systems that exist, and to provide options to people that don't currently exist anywhere. Smiley

@crowetic..transparency is vital and as BURST grows it will become expected, in fact demanded.  Sound Financial Accounting is critical especially in a decentralize arena IMHO.  With that being said, (and don't take this the wrong way) my sound advice from Business Owner to Business Owner you should implement or get yourself an Assistant and worst case scenario more delegating. As you are aware the POTUS (President of the United States) can not do all things to run the country.  However, he has advisors and strong cabinet members who do the hard work and help him make the hard decision on running the country.  There is no difference in running a Corporation or Business Entity.  BURST is growing, no doubt, at one point maybe you could wear many hats, not IMHO it might be time to get others involved and become your advisor in other capacities. IJS something to think about.

Dr. Kimble said: "If you're the smartest one in your GROUP, then you need to get a new GROUP!" There is wisdom in those words.

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
FrilledShark

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 07:51:27 AM

Stats URL:
Assets:
Total Profit:
ROI:
Capital Before Dividend:
Dividend Amount:
Divs Paid:
Div/Asset:
Capital After Dividend:

Currently we are only 2 people running assets and we both have multiple of them. This puts a lot of work on us and most of it can easily be created by people if they really want. Another thing is one of my asset "Vector" was hit quite hard by the Income scam, therefore the stats for it would be very bad. (Capital) If you have over 1000 Vector or Margin assets you can always request information about them, so they should be easy to make yourself. As you do with every thing, do your own research before investing.

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
Jacob70

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 08:42:20 AM

Guys go here:
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BURST

And start BUYING BURST!  We need to push the price to 40 satoshi Cheesy
FXALTareeq

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 10:49:42 AM

Currently we are only 2 people running assets and we both have multiple of them. This puts a lot of work on us and most of it can easily be created by people if they really want. Another thing is one of my asset "Vector" was hit quite hard by the Income scam, therefore the stats for it would be very bad. (Capital) If you have over 1000 Vector or Margin assets you can always request information about them, so they should be easy to make yourself. As you do with every thing, do your own research before investing.

I hear and feel you, but as I mentioned it will be expected at one point or another. Future prospects will be asking for this information. It is part of running a professional business. 
riskyfire

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 02:26:09 PM

Burstcoin.biz is stuck on block 248031, I wasn't sure who to inform.

PonyBoy

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:11:12 PM

So, I decided to try mining from my Amazon Cloud Drive.

It seems to be working.
The only problem I'm running in to is I have to keep the plot files relativly small as the Uploader tends to fail 2-3x trying to upload any files over 20gb.

Any suggestions?

Is there any way I can merge the plots while they are still on the cloud without downloading/reuploading them?
tross

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:49:20 PM

Can anyone tell me who operates http://pool.burstcoin.it/  ?

Doesnt anyone know?

http://cpumining.zapto.org/ <<<<<pow coin mining    http://solominer.ddns.net/<<<<<<< is the place to mine! 
Burstcoin mining POC mining
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:55:13 PM

Can anyone tell me who operates http://pool.burstcoin.it/  ?

Doesnt anyone know?

Maybe you could ask him.
Or her : )

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg9809052#msg9809052
haitch

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:08:53 PM

Burstcoin.biz is stuck on block 248031, I wasn't sure who to inform.

Riskyfire, let me know or post it here.

The BlockEx wallet had crashed, it's backup now and the explorer should start catching up shortly.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 03:28:15 AM

Stats URL:
Assets:
Total Profit:
ROI:
Capital Before Dividend:
Dividend Amount:
Divs Paid:
Div/Asset:
Capital After Dividend:

@crowetic..transparency is vital and as BURST grows it will become expected, in fact demanded.  Sound Financial Accounting is critical especially in a decentralize arena IMHO.  With that being said, (and don't take this the wrong way) my sound advice from Business Owner to Business Owner you should implement or get yourself an Assistant and worst case scenario more delegating. As you are aware the POTUS (President of the United States) can not do all things to run the country.  However, he has advisors and strong cabinet members who do the hard work and help him make the hard decision on running the country.  There is no difference in running a Corporation or Business Entity.  BURST is growing, no doubt, at one point maybe you could wear many hats, not IMHO it might be time to get others involved and become your advisor in other capacities. IJS something to think about.

Dr. Kimble said: "If you're the smartest one in your GROUP, then you need to get a new GROUP!" There is wisdom in those words.

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!

I have my accountant that I will be putting on this task. I agree that it will be necessary at one point or another, and I would love to have the bragging rights anyway.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: