Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:38:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell Everything?  (Read 101349 times)
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 10:14:52 AM

Selling everything is not the best thing that you do but maybe it will be more worth in the future if the value is going be higher but you must wait a long time until it will be more worth.
But if you want to make profit with Bitcoin around this time you have to trade maybe or gambling but that can takes a long time and also risky.

So they best thing is that you must have some patience for it and wait for a higher value to sell it.
The best way to do is just sell a little amount of it just to get back your investment with some profits but never sell all of it unless you want to leave this crypto life for good. If you are holding a considerable numbers of bitcoins the value of that in the next 5 to 10 years might be double or multiplied by 10 if you are lucky but the trend will never go down.

Well you are right. If you aren't need money by turn your bitcoin into fiat, better don't sell all your coins. better wait until the price of bitcoin have a good price, then you can sell it.

Selling all your coins is never recommended as you always need to hold some for future as we don't know what will be the price of bitcoin in future.

so far i have never seen anyone be happy with selling all his coins. it gives them a bad feeling and they will end up buying back at a higher price level just to get rid of the bad feeling that selling all their coins give them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 10:26:12 AM

It would not be a good idea to sell everything right now, since there's a lot of potential growth not just in BTC but in stocks, real estate in other parts of the world. Southeast Asia, for example, has seen growth that has led to some financial institutions giving them high credit ratings.
I think if people can not hold their patience. You know people have a limit of patience. so if they can not wait any longer? who wrong? there is no guarantee when prices to rise?

terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 10:42:15 AM

It would not be a good idea to sell everything right now, since there's a lot of potential growth not just in BTC but in stocks, real estate in other parts of the world. Southeast Asia, for example, has seen growth that has led to some financial institutions giving them high credit ratings.
I think if people can not hold their patience. You know people have a limit of patience. so if they can not wait any longer? who wrong? there is no guarantee when prices to rise?

No one knows when price will rise the only option we have is to wait for price rise as it is in no one's hands so lets hope we will see price rise soon.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:17:44 PM

Selling now is not the best thing that you can do because there are still a lot of people that is waiting for a price increase and that is logic because the value now is not even that high.
It is of course hard to know what is going to happen with the future but the halving is also coming so that would be nice for us.
martha5dool

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:22:17 PM

don't sell it right now, just hold it until the halving
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:33:19 PM

Most users think the same way that halving gives a big increase, but none is sure of it. So the reality can be experienced only when we cross the days of halving.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:38:35 PM

Most users think the same way that halving gives a big increase, but none is sure of it. So the reality can be experienced only when we cross the days of halving.

Yes no one can be sure what will be the price at halving so fingers are crossed and hoping for the best price at the time of halving.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:26:09 AM

Yes no one can be sure what will be the price at halving so fingers are crossed and hoping for the best price at the time of halving.
We all long to have a good profit after the halving, that is why we are slowly transferring our altcoins to bitcoins now.

For me I am very much positive that there will be a good news for us after the halving, we just need to trust bitcoins. In addiction, invest what you can afford to lose.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:28:49 AM

We all long to have a good profit after the halving, that is why we are slowly transferring our altcoins to bitcoins now.

For me I am very much positive that there will be a good news for us after the halving, we just need to trust bitcoins. In addiction, invest what you can afford to lose.

If you have faith in bitcoin then no need to worry, it will grow one day for sure, but the only thing you need to have is a patience, if you have it then you will earn good money.
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 12:12:51 PM

Selling everything is not the best thing that you do but maybe it will be more worth in the future if the value is going be higher but you must wait a long time until it will be more worth.
But if you want to make profit with Bitcoin around this time you have to trade maybe or gambling but that can takes a long time and also risky.

So they best thing is that you must have some patience for it and wait for a higher value to sell it.
The best way to do is just sell a little amount of it just to get back your investment with some profits but never sell all of it unless you want to leave this crypto life for good. If you are holding a considerable numbers of bitcoins the value of that in the next 5 to 10 years might be double or multiplied by 10 if you are lucky but the trend will never go down.
It is not the best thing that you can do now because selling around this time wont be the best thing because as you can see the value is not even that high now.
And it would be better for you if you are waiting a longer time until the value will be more worth.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 12:19:43 PM

It is not the best thing that you can do now because selling around this time wont be the best thing because as you can see the value is not even that high now.
And it would be better for you if you are waiting a longer time until the value will be more worth.

If you sell now then I think that would be the worst decision to make and you will surely regret in future, hold it for some more time and sell at the time of halving when price is higher.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:50:04 PM

Well you are right. If you aren't need money by turn your bitcoin into fiat, better don't sell all your coins. better wait until the price of bitcoin have a good price, then you can sell it.

Selling all your coins is never recommended as you always need to hold some for future as we don't know what will be the price of bitcoin in future.
I think it's not a problem. we can buy more when the price has dropped? you know bitcoin prices do not always go up right? so there is time to get off. nah we can take advantage of it. if the price rises high why do not you take advantage of sell everything? after all, you can buy more when prices fall? Cheesy
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:26:59 PM

I think it's not a problem. we can buy more when the price has dropped? you know bitcoin prices do not always go up right? so there is time to get off. nah we can take advantage of it. if the price rises high why do not you take advantage of sell everything? after all, you can buy more when prices fall? Cheesy

Yeah its always good to follow this strategy, buy low and sell high and if price is giving you higher profits then you should not hesitate in selling everything.
Pitchblackroom

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:35:38 PM

This sort of topic sounds like when people sold everything during the banking crisis during 2009.

People who withdrew everything got burned in the long run and lost a lot more than people who stayed through the pain.

Think of it the same way with Bitcoin

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 06:55:26 PM

I am gonna sell almost everythin after halving to make good money from it, maybe bitcoin will got more money later. No reason to sell something before halving.

knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:54:26 AM

I am gonna sell almost everythin after halving to make good money from it, maybe bitcoin will got more money later. No reason to sell something before halving.
There are some altcoins that already lost 50% their value and keep decreasin ,its normal people dump thos altcoins and focus into get the more bitcoin as possible if converting back to btc is the way people would do,i believe the exchanges next two months will show atleast almost all altcoins loosing around 30% their value.
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:57:06 AM

There are some altcoins that already lost 50% their value and keep decreasin ,its normal people dump thos altcoins and focus into get the more bitcoin as possible if converting back to btc is the way people would do,i believe the exchanges next two months will show atleast almost all altcoins loosing around 30% their value.
I noticed that too on most exchanges. At first I thought it was just the coins that I was interested in but after your analysis I know it is all alt coins now. This is disturbing to say the least if you hold a lot of your investments in alts.  Undecided

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:17:43 PM

I noticed that too on most exchanges. At first I thought it was just the coins that I was interested in but after your analysis I know it is all alt coins now. This is disturbing to say the least if you hold a lot of your investments in alts.  Undecided

Holding alts is a high-risk gain. If you get lucky enough to invest in a coin like ETH when it is still in its early days, you can make a lot of money.
On the flip side, losses are large too.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:23:46 PM

If the price of bitcoin reaches to my expected level then I will not hesitate in selling everything even before the halving as there is no guarantee that price will be higher at halving.
darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:05:00 PM

dont sell everything, sell only if its only needed, the long is about to began , for now just hold your coins cause a new wave is coming soon. Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: