Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell Everything?  (Read 101349 times)
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:06:37 AM

Sell everything isnt good for bank or country to private companies because that is destrosing people freedom and it sends countrues to bankrupt like Greece,Cipar,Italy and Spain.
you are right, i never sell everything i have especially my bitcoins, it would be a really dumb decision to make because bitcoin makes me some decent profit
I think it's not a problem to sell all bitcoin. as long as you have a good reason as you did for the trade because you're used to your advantage and you sell at a high price. I think it's not a problem to sell all your money

I think it will depend on what price you bought in the past, if the current price is higher then you can sell some  part of it, but selling everything is not a smart decision to make.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
purebitco

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:59:20 PM

Sell everything isnt good for bank or country to private companies because that is destrosing people freedom and it sends countrues to bankrupt like Greece,Cipar,Italy and Spain.
you are right, i never sell everything i have especially my bitcoins, it would be a really dumb decision to make because bitcoin makes me some decent profit
I think it's not a problem to sell all bitcoin. as long as you have a good reason as you did for the trade because you're used to your advantage and you sell at a high price. I think it's not a problem to sell all your money

I think it will depend on what price you bought in the past, if the current price is higher then you can sell some  part of it, but selling everything is not a smart decision to make.
you might be right, if you actually sell all your bitcoins then you should make sure that you make a lot of decent profit right now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:52:15 AM

Its not a good way to sell your bitcoin at this time cause theres a lot of problems bitcoin are facing thats why the price of it gi down.
of course the price is going to increase at a very rapid pace in the near future, selling right now would be the same as just wasting your money or throwing it out
yeah even if prices rise in the future does not mean you should not sell your bitcoin today. you should know that prices of bitcoin is fluctuate. Sometimes the price will come down and go up. it's good if you take advantage of it by selling everything at a high price and then buy it again at a low price
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:57:21 AM

you might be right, if you actually sell all your bitcoins then you should make sure that you make a lot of decent profit right now

If he insist then you are right but its not time right now we should wait couple of weeks or months until the price of bitcoin rises. This time it is better to collect or buy some bitcoins because the price is to low. It is good for traders and in trading right now Cheesy
dragunfly

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Crypto is love, crypto is life

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:27:38 PM

of course it is dumb to just sell all your bitcoins, you should never do that because you never know when the price is going to go up
soros017

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:11:43 PM

From my point of view, this is not the best time for doing such a thing. In my opinion the value is not that high at the moment, so I think it would be better to be patient rather than selling everything at this time.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:20:00 PM

of course it is dumb to just sell all your bitcoins, you should never do that because you never know when the price is going to go up

Yeah its better not to sell now and wait for the right time as price is not too high at a moment but in future it can go higher, so selling at that point of time is the right thing to do.
ttargett

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:56:48 PM

thats true, i would only sell my bitcoins if i was in decent profit right now, if the price is lower than you actually bought your bitcoins for, theres no reason to sell then
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:03:21 PM

thats true, i would only sell my bitcoins if i was in decent profit right now, if the price is lower than you actually bought your bitcoins for, theres no reason to sell then

Everyone will follow the same as no one wants to go from loss, so its better to wait and hold coins till it reaches to higher level to earn some profits from  it.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:08:38 PM

Everyone will follow the same as no one wants to go from loss, so its better to wait and hold coins till it reaches to higher level to earn some profits from  it.
The price right now is higher level what do you mean by that.. better to give informative answer like 1k value.. i think 1k value will happen after this year.. or if people and company accept bitcoin as payment and more local stores are accepting bitcoin as payment like brazil..
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:41:32 PM

From my point of view, this is not the best time for doing such a thing. In my opinion the value is not that high at the moment, so I think it would be better to be patient rather than selling everything at this time.

I dont think the price of the bitcoin will drop anymore and other people are telling you  they should expect the worse. Which is very odd since the halving price in a way should
stay above 500 dollar for miners to make profit
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:49:33 PM

What effect it had done till now other than BREXIT, which has effected Europe to major extent.
Piladeer

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:55:39 PM

Not a good time to sell them right now because the price is too low to make any profit.
I would say when it reaches about $700-750 then it would be the perfect time to sell. Grin
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:56:58 PM

I dont think the price of the bitcoin will drop anymore and other people are telling you  they should expect the worse. Which is very odd since the halving price in a way should
stay above 500 dollar for miners to make profit

Even if price doesn't goes higher in coming months, I won't mind as I am satisfied even with current price level as I bought my coins when bitcoin was playing around $350 in past.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 07:00:52 PM

I am not sure it's right way to sell everything, i believe that holding bitcoins for a long time is the best way for a lazy people. Wink

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:59:02 PM

I am not sure it's right way to sell everything, i believe that holding bitcoins for a long time is the best way for a lazy people. Wink
i agree with you , i also believe on holding bitcoin for long term investment and i think recent time is very good to hold your bitcoin in huge amount because rising price time is very near.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:18:40 PM

Yeah lazy people will prefer to hold their coins without doing anything with it, but a wise person will try to grow his coins from trading to get additional benefits in future.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:28:36 PM

Well i dont know if the sell everything is related to just bitcoin, atleast for me i have altcoins, and some of them had just been pumped soo i had sold all of them taking a good profit at them, hold the coins for a long time is the best solution around bitcoin, last year bitcoin value 200-300 dollars this year 500 dollars near 600 dollars at 2020 bitcoin should hit the 1000 dollars.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:32:40 PM

Well i dont know if the sell everything is related to just bitcoin, atleast for me i have altcoins, and some of them had just been pumped soo i had sold all of them taking a good profit at them, hold the coins for a long time is the best solution around bitcoin, last year bitcoin value 200-300 dollars this year 500 dollars near 600 dollars at 2020 bitcoin should hit the 1000 dollars.

Hold them and meanwhile also try to grow them putting some of them in trading especially in altcoins where there is great opportunity to make profits at regular intervals.
sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:32:39 AM

Yeah lazy people will prefer to hold their coins without doing anything with it, but a wise person will try to grow his coins from trading to get additional benefits in future.

There are high risk involved in trading. For the conservatives, it is wiser to hold on to them.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: