Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When gambling makes you cry.  (Read 67261 times)
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 06:55:17 PM

As of now never experience to cry in gambling even i lost. and i think we are the same here..
And i think if you hit win a jackpot hundred thousands of usd can you makes you to cry because its a huge amount of money..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:22:59 PM

As of now never experience to cry in gambling even i lost. and i think we are the same here..
And i think if you hit win a jackpot hundred thousands of usd can you makes you to cry because its a huge amount of money..
i have never had such experience too, if gambling makes you cry then in my opinion you should just quit it in order not to lose too much money with gambling as you might become broke

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:23:15 AM

i have never had such experience too, if gambling makes you cry then in my opinion you should just quit it in order not to lose too much money with gambling as you might become broke
Gambling is only for brave people who can manage themselves with the ups and downs experience in gambling, I think if you can succeed in gambling you can easily succeed doing a legitimate business.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:24:43 AM

Maybe you have not loss enough to make you regret the idea of gambling. But maybe someday, when you are left with nothing, you will understand why these people are crying their loss. If you cry and realize sooner the bad effects of gambling to you, you can correct your habits sooner. But I hope for you, it will not be too late.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:54:41 AM

Gambling should never make you cry because that is just dumb, you know what can happen if you gamble away your money so you should not be surprised when you lose.
If you are going to cry then that is clearly a sign that you should not gamble anymore.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:26:58 AM

Gambling should never make you cry because that is just dumb, you know what can happen if you gamble away your money so you should not be surprised when you lose.
If you are going to cry then that is clearly a sign that you should not gamble anymore.
Crying in gambling will just prove that you are making a stupid move in gambling, instead of having fun you have experience the other side and that is not acceptable.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
znickelbackz

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:58:39 PM

Crying in gambling will just prove that you are making a stupid move in gambling, instead of having fun you have experience the other side and that is not acceptable.

if you gambling for fun, stay with having fun, don't expect too much, play with fun style so gambling will never make you cry. if just a stupid move is enough to make you cry, well, don't expect to have any fun again in gambling.
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 05:58:35 AM

I've never loss so much that I cried.  The most I have loss was around $20 on one bet.  It's my opinion that if anyone is crying because of their loss, that they probably have a gambling problem and need to stop gambling right away.  Seek help if you are to the point of tears because of loosing a game.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:18:58 AM

Gambling never made me cry and I am sure that it is never going to make me cry because I do not even gamble that much any more. If I gamble I only do it for the fun and not because I am desperate to make money like some people are doing.
If you gable because you have to make money somehow then you will end up crying.
Me also gambling not make's me cry cause i know that im the one who make the decision to gamble than to safe at my wallet.And Gambling Is Kinda Fun And Full of Regrets
"Full of Regrets" LOL! you got it, that is what we are in gambling, before we start we are very optimistic that we can win and with close minded not thinking of the possible risk all we think is to win and in the end we always do regret.
You already knew in the first play that there will be a regret that will happen and yet you can't control yourself and limit it? You better consult a professional help because that's a sign of getting addiction.

I don't think there's a lot of professional person that can say they are really addicted in gambling. We all know we can also knew in ourselves if we really addicted in something.  And I guess we don't need some professional that can tell us if we are addicted in gambling or not.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:16:27 PM

Gambling never made me cry and I am sure that it is never going to make me cry because I do not even gamble that much any more. If I gamble I only do it for the fun and not because I am desperate to make money like some people are doing.
If you gable because you have to make money somehow then you will end up crying.
Me also gambling not make's me cry cause i know that im the one who make the decision to gamble than to safe at my wallet.And Gambling Is Kinda Fun And Full of Regrets
"Full of Regrets" LOL! you got it, that is what we are in gambling, before we start we are very optimistic that we can win and with close minded not thinking of the possible risk all we think is to win and in the end we always do regret.
You already knew in the first play that there will be a regret that will happen and yet you can't control yourself and limit it? You better consult a professional help because that's a sign of getting addiction.

I don't think there's a lot of professional person that can say they are really addicted in gambling. We all know we can also knew in ourselves if we really addicted in something.  And I guess we don't need some professional that can tell us if we are addicted in gambling or not.

Most of the gamblers I can say are professionals, why? Because they are the one that are able to gamble and able to lose money whenever they want in gambling.
And it is always a reason that gambling makes someone cry when they are losing it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:21:39 PM

Most of the gamblers I can say are professionals, why? Because they are the one that are able to gamble and able to lose money whenever they want in gambling.
And it is always a reason that gambling makes someone cry when they are losing it.

so why are you saying that they are professionals if they will able to cry after loosing? If they really a professional gamblers they will not cry when they lose. BUT they will just play again and they will win again the game.
boyptc

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:37:41 PM

so why are you saying that they are professionals if they will able to cry after loosing? If they really a professional gamblers they will not cry when they lose. BUT they will just play again and they will win again the game.

I'm not saying that losings professionals money are getting them cry. Look at it again and read it clearly friend.
I'm saying that there are a lot of professional people who gambles and it is always a reason , for all of us to cry whenever we lose.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:07:15 PM

I'm not saying that losings professionals money are getting them cry. Look at it again and read it clearly friend.
I'm saying that there are a lot of professional people who gambles and it is always a reason , for all of us to cry whenever we lose.
You need to clarify what type of game you're stating with your post. I agree if that is poker because you will compete with other professional poker players but if it's a dice there's no reason for you to cry when a professional wins because you're not competing in any professional gambling when you play dice.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:22:47 PM

You need to clarify what type of game you're stating with your post. I agree if that is poker because you will compete with other professional poker players but if it's a dice there's no reason for you to cry when a professional wins because you're not competing in any professional gambling when you play dice.

Yep, it's very distinct how poker and some other strategic gambling games are different from flat-out games based on luck. With 50-50 chances of gambling you really have no right to sourgrape.

Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:39:28 PM

When the i almost have 1.5 btc and lost way back septemeber 2015 in dice i was like "darn i've should stop right there".
I've never played dice ever again now i'm trying plinko it has more chances of winning there than dice.
but i never cried because of gambling and i think the reason is that i have never gambled over my my limit. i always do gambling with in my limit. and that is the reason that i never cried because of gambling.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:17:03 AM

When the i almost have 1.5 btc and lost way back septemeber 2015 in dice i was like "darn i've should stop right there".
I've never played dice ever again now i'm trying plinko it has more chances of winning there than dice.
but i never cried because of gambling and i think the reason is that i have never gambled over my my limit. i always do gambling with in my limit. and that is the reason that i never cried because of gambling.
thinking back yes indeed making you feel bad because of a wrong decision and burned out your bet will made you think of it but not exactly made you cry it is your decision and for me before i bet i'm sure that i can let go of that amount so if lose i will not take it that much.
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:42:59 AM

Today i went on to 0.06+ from 0.031 depo playing safe margins when

HIT ME!!and made me cry like this:-

Whats your loss story?Share here

Never, its fun game.
How can fun games makes you cry?
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:53:30 AM

thinking back yes indeed making you feel bad because of a wrong decision and burned out your bet will made you think of it but not exactly made you cry it is your decision and for me before i bet i'm sure that i can let go of that amount so if lose i will not take it that much.
We can cry in gambling only if we lost a big amount, and it would only happen when we chase bets and lose our control in gambling, we all start to have fun but due to emotional swings we may end up chasing.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
boyptc

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:11:10 AM

HIT ME!!and made me cry like this:-

Never, its fun game.

Well if this is going to happen to me with that amount to lose with dice for sure it is going to make me cry.
It is  a big amount to lose within just the seconds.
For sure tears is still falling for you man  Grin

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:27:31 AM

Never, its fun game.

How can losing can be fun game? The only thing that can make you happy is that you win a lot of money so at least you can recover some of your loss and you can even pay some bills too with this money. But to cry over for this kind of thing will not bring your money back, so you should let it go and try to earn more and then come back here and play again because you can't never win back what you lose from do others thing that instant
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: