Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249389 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chirateodor

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:17:38 AM

Selling 2 million at 10 sats!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:43:23 PM

Is OTC currently the only option?
theduuude

Activity: 194
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:06:46 AM

Is OTC currently the only option?
currently...yes
habeas_corpus

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:41:38 PM

Hey,

nice to have you here Smiley
I really like your ideas, especially that it doesn't need to be a full takeover. Offering a working client which is compatible with the network would involve way less difficulties — the only "problem" would be to spread the word about the new client and get users and, more importantly, exchanges to run it. But that's nothing unsolvable, imho.

I'm inclined to at least give Crowe another chance to leave a reply, but then again, I wonder what for. We'll get the usual empty promises, talk about 4 dedicated developers only for QORA (who, by the way, could have coded a whole new operating system by now if they actually existed and coded all the time since they got "employed"), ppl will get euphoric and then, guess what: nothing will happen.

I was offered to join a chatroom dedicated to QORA developers, and it initially gave me some hope, but I guess I just fell for it again.

Maybe we could set up a communications channel for all those who are interested in actively moving the project forward, so we can organize and talk things through.

You're welcome to join: https://t.me/joinchat/AUgGYEIRnFsqwOIVA3aJxg

https://t.me/projectqora

.edit: updated invite link.
.edit2: added public link

I tried several times to click on the links to join, but when I reach the page, it is quickly redirected to a page that says the address was not understood.
Is there another link I can use to join?

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:13:57 PM

Just wanted to drop by and give a little update.

The telegram group has been merged with the Discord group I put together, and progress is being made.

We have setup a telegram-discord translation bot which will send messages back and forth from tele to discord.

we have now about 7 developers working together on this.

I will open up the Discord channel to the public here shortly once I let the moderators know it will be happening.

I have suggested quite a few ideas which I think are quite good, for both QORA as it sits now, and what I'm referring to as 'QORA 2.0'

Thanks, and apologies for not being active, I was focused on getting everything done that I said I would in the background, getting the team talking on all sides, and putting the correct people where they needed to be.

I also had a trip that I was out of town for 2 weeks on.

But I'm back, the teams are working together, and things are moving along, I'm quite excited for the future of QORA. Smiley

Next I'll be speaking with OpenLedger and getting them setup in a more automated fashion for QORA deposits and withdrawals, then once we have a solid new wallet out, which shouldn't be long now judging by the progress thus far, I will personally talk with multiple exchanges and get QORA listed.

Thanks.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:24:41 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 11:04:11 PM by crowetic

The telegram group has been merged with the Discord group I put together, and progress is being made.

We have setup a telegram-discord translation bot which will send messages back and forth from tele to discord.

I will open up the Discord channel to the public here shortly once I let the moderators know it will be happening.

I have suggested quite a few ideas which I think are quite good, for both QORA as it sits now, and what I'm referring to as 'QORA 2.0'

Thanks, and apologies for not being active, I was focused on getting everything done that I said I would in the background, getting the team talking on all sides, and putting the correct people where they needed to be.

But I'm back, the teams are working together, and things are moving along, I'm quite excited for the future of QORA. Smiley

Next I'll be speaking with OpenLedger and getting them setup in a more automated fashion for QORA deposits and withdrawals, then once we have a solid new wallet out, which shouldn't be long now judging by the progress thus far, I will personally talk with multiple exchanges and get QORA listed.

Thanks.

Here is the link to join the Discord server.... https://discord.gg/HxWFssm

We haven't decided yet on whether to allow public access to the translation channel between tele and discord, I want to make sure the devs are okay with it before I do, so that we don't get spam interrupting their attempts to work.

But here's the server, feel free anyone, to join. Also, feel free to submit ideas for the discord channels, QORA itself, etc... I'm going to create an 'ideas' channel now.

Thanks again for your patience, and let's do this! QORA will be amazing again, I can already see it happening in my head. We have the people necessary, I have access to nearly everything we need, and can gain access to whatever else. It is happening! I know it was a bit delayed, but I'm only 1 person and I have my hands in quite a lot.

Hope to see you all in Discord soon! Smiley

edit - updated discord link, for whatever reason even though I told it not to, it expired.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
c_lab
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:13:42 AM

Thanks.

nice to hear from you  Wink
HerCule

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:23:00 AM

How do I export private keys? So that I can have my funds on a paper wallet.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:27:56 AM

crowetic nice to see you again here!!

bittrex and crypotopia exchange are the right choices for new trading qora

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
liotmaan

Activity: 324
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:08:31 PM

There an OTC thread out for this?
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6184

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:43:45 AM

I am not very optimistic about that new "dev" statement, so I'm still waiting if I invest money or time in this project or not (for now, I consider Burst more interesting, although with Qora's extremely low price it could be a major opportunity. But I have seen this "dev" behavioral pattern often before...).

A new chat room on a centralized platform where everybody can open a channel in 15 minutes is not really something that I really think will bring forward Qora (or any other cryptocurrency). Neither are bots that translate one chat into another, or cloudy "ideas" about a "Qora 2.0".

No, I want to see code, bugfixes, hard facts. Until then, I remain skeptic.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:55:29 AM

I am not very optimistic about that new "dev" statement, so I'm still waiting if I invest money or time in this project or not (for now, I consider Burst more interesting, although with Qora's extremely low price it could be a major opportunity. But I have seen this "dev" behavioral pattern often before...).

A new chat room on a centralized platform where everybody can open a channel in 15 minutes is not really something that I really think will bring forward Qora (or any other cryptocurrency). Neither are bots that translate one chat into another, or cloudy "ideas" about a "Qora 2.0".

No, I want to see code, bugfixes, hard facts. Until then, I remain skeptic.
I don't think the channel or the discord bridge are they news itself Wink
They were just supposed to be tools to help coordinate our efforts.

I do understand what you mean tho. But it seems that the whole idea which came up here, recently, has worked: we gathered some really good people and active, verifiable work on the client is being done.
We're currently working on what's probably most important: a working client and anything beyond that are ideas / plans for the future.

Crowe joined us and we're working together productively, which is a really good thing. He still has access to some of the old resources, which means that it becomes less likely that we'll need to release an own client, but can merge the fixes into the main repository.

Yes, I'm getting a good feeling about this. We're moving forward, finally.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6184

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:37:31 PM

@allyouracid: OK, I looked into the Discord channel and maybe my last post was too pessimistic, as I definitively see some activity there, although I still miss some proof for real coding work - but if you are one of the developers Crowetic mentioned, I think I believe you that real work is being done. Crowetic's last post here looked like another typical altcoin "vaporware" announcement I've seen so many times ...

So I'll continue to observe Qora, for now Smiley

PS: Is it planned to change Qora to Proof of work? Some messages in the Discord chat seem to suggest that ...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Skept

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:09:07 AM

Hey guys,

Things are finally seem to be moving forward. Having said that, i'm willing to sell QORA.
If interested, message me with how much would you like to buy and a price offer.

Willing to sell on the OpenLedger so no escrow is needed. (Make sure you create an account there).

Cheers,
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:02:30 AM

@allyouracid: OK, I looked into the Discord channel and maybe my last post was too pessimistic, as I definitively see some activity there, although I still miss some proof for real coding work - but if you are one of the developers Crowetic mentioned, I think I believe you that real work is being done. Crowetic's last post here looked like another typical altcoin "vaporware" announcement I've seen so many times ...

PS: Is it planned to change Qora to Proof of work? Some messages in the Discord chat seem to suggest that ...
I'm not a developer. I'm just helping to organize things a bit. Smiley

You can have a look at the current Github repository: https://github.com/QoraFoundation/Qora/tree/develop/
That's the branch which contains the recent fixes, and at the moment, we're testing things before we're merging into master.
Last changes were pushed 9 days ago.

Current tests look promising. A few issues which are being worked on, for example peer discovery (which seems to work for some when forwarding port 9084). But the most important thing is that we're actually making progress.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:07:02 PM

Hey guys,

Things are finally seem to be moving forward. Having said that, i'm willing to sell QORA.
If interested, message me with how much would you like to buy and a price offer.

Willing to sell on the OpenLedger so no escrow is needed. (Make sure you create an account there).

Cheers,

Wait a moment, you will be able dump qora to the bottom of a new exchange Tongue

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:12:41 PM

I'm not a developer. I'm just helping to organize things a bit. Smiley

You can have a look at the current Github repository: https://github.com/QoraFoundation/Qora/tree/develop/
That's the branch which contains the recent fixes, and at the moment, we're testing things before we're merging into master.
Last changes were pushed 9 days ago.

Current tests look promising. A few issues which are being worked on, for example peer discovery (which seems to work for some when forwarding port 9084). But the most important thing is that we're actually making progress.
I'm not been up-to-date with QORA for a few weeks - sounds good that things are progressing - great news
theduuude

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:37:03 AM

things are progressing
rifiuti

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:12:09 PM

Nowadays you can buy QORA for as little as $0.10 Grin

I wonder if in the future project will gain popularity and transaction and long-time holders will benefit from this.(I sincerely hope so!)
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:03:05 PM

Hello,
is there any exchange to sell/buy qora?

Not yet, there is a total openledger but payout of this exchange is probably unmistakable, a little patience and we will mix qora  Cool Cool Cool

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: