Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 05:10:21 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bryan Micon's Butterfly Labs Scammer Investigation including Josh Zerlan  (Read 99319 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 2324

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:28:45 AM

Yeah I mean...  We have delivered more units than every other company combined ten times over... It's not like we have a massive scale compared to everyone else or anything. Of course there is more people voting for BFL... We have tens of thousands of more products out there than anyone else. Duh.

Ya, sure you do.

You eventually delivered some poorly designed crap with obsolete chips to some of your so-called 'customers' after it was to late to make any money as I remember things.

While the real players in China are building liquid-cooled mining clusters, you are scouring the net for pictures of some universities research cluster and trying to pass it off as your own.

That little incident reminds me of how you guys bought a defunct biological lab's business name to make it look like you had a history.  I don't think it would be possible to catalog the incidents of your douche-baggery even if someone cared enough to try.

My Lord but you are a sad sack of shit.

Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LittleD

Activity: 560

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 09:11:07 AM

Yeah I mean...  We have delivered more units than every other company combined ten times over... It's not like we have a massive scale compared to everyone else or anything. Of course there is more people voting for BFL... We have tens of thousands of more products out there than anyone else. Duh.

Are you ever going to apologies or are you just going to acted like a kid and put the blame on your customers Huh

Fallow me on Twitter @littledaddy272 ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 02:25:09 AM

BINGO!

Are you ever going to apologies or are you just going to acted like a kid and put the blame on your customers Huh

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
CustomChickenDelivery

Activity: 97

Tha Chickenator

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 02:52:35 AM

My Lord but you are a sad sack of shit.

+1petahash
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 12:12:42 PM

Even when BFL has a rare opportunity to take a PR win just by acting like normal humans, they send out the autistic retard Josh Zerlan to piss in everyone's faces again, apparently just because they like doing that.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 2450

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:33:49 AM

Yeah I mean...  We have delivered more units than every other company combined ten times over...

No, that record belongs to ASICMiner.

Buy & Hold
dlefevre

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:00:09 PM

and you cleared all your back order on thanksgiving whopp de do

This is only true if you accept their definition of back order.   I have an order I made on the second of August that hasn't been sent yet.  As I understand it, the units from their Thanksgiving sale that were supposed to "instantly" ship haven't shipped yet.  BFL has also stopped their daily updates that say up to what date they have shipped to.

IMHO they continue to be bad actors.  If they were trying to fix the problems they wouldn't be making posts that say "we're up to date" because they aren't.
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 08:01:06 AM

Wow BFL still hasn't been officially labeled a scam yet?

Is SWC still using bots on freerolls?  (Just curious)

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
Kelticfox

Activity: 535

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 10:44:54 AM

They've pre-sold more then 60,000 monarchs which have missed their power targets by about 70% and the bullet run is expected to now be late march.

"some units might hit 350W, but most will be 500W or more, expect high end to be 600W"
"which means we may revise the estimate to 350W for the 300GH version, 600GH version being 600W"

Apparently they're also now having thermal expansion detach bumps (like Nvidia in 2008).

In the meantime, their RMA queue is huge (with the RMA email address refusing emails) with the amount of people who's devices have engines which have just died.
And that's if you're lucky. If you're unlucky, the PSU blew which has then fried the device.

I know there are people from November who are still waiting for a reply to their RMA requests. It could be potentially earlier...

Veni, Vidi, Cidere, Prenda In Gen, Interlitum Verlgo Stipes, Dissiptum.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 11:49:48 AM

They've pre-sold more then 60,000 monarchs which have missed their power targets by about 70% and the bullet run is expected to now be late march.

"some units might hit 350W, but most will be 500W or more, expect high end to be 600W"
"which means we may revise the estimate to 350W for the 300GH version, 600GH version being 600W"

Apparently they're also now having thermal expansion detach bumps (like Nvidia in 2008).

In the meantime, their RMA queue is huge (with the RMA email address refusing emails) with the amount of people who's devices have engines which have just died.
And that's if you're lucky. If you're unlucky, the PSU blew which has then fried the device.

I know there are people from November who are still waiting for a reply to their RMA requests. It could be potentially earlier...
For those playing at home, everything KelticFox has posted is an outright lie. Not surprising from someone who can't even do basic math (BFL backlog cleared in 2047! How did that prediction work out there?) , but none the less it is entertaining to watch pathetic people try to make up things to vilify others... And be so incredibly bad at it.

You don't have to believe me, though. Go ahead and ask him to provide a shred of evidence for his claims.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
NaturalOrder8

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 07:20:08 PM

This guy Inaba is one of the most pathetic humans that have ever existed.

If you were the one who ceased to exist today, you would be the one member that no one would miss.  People hate you so much that instead of actually celebrating your death, I guarantee you would be forgotten without another word.

you make this whole community cringe that we even have scum like you involved in bitcoin.

you will never turn a profit as a legitimate businessman, although I'm sure you have turned some hefty profits by using other's equity to invest in ventures that they did NOT authorize you to use the funds for, which is an illegal act.  you, to clarify, you earn your money illegally, as you are no better than the common peddler, pimp, or politician.  You just use people for their money because you are desperate and you have no real skill in life besides your lies.  

Man dude, you are one sad dude, just man-up and accept it dude.  People dont go through life acting like you do. LOL  your fucking sad man, to represent this community like this

You are a liar, and you just can't seem to ever admit it.  No matter what happens, even when you are blatantly caught in a lie, you cannot admit that you are lying and its obvious you are a pathological liar...which is obviously a sign of a desperate young person with no direction in life, struggling to trying to make it in this world.

Where would you be without bitcoin and the people who support it?  Climbing a hill,  STFU and GTFO loser.  its as obvious as day your scam.  DON'T INSULT ONE MORE PERON'S INTELLIGENCE HERE BY DENYING THAT YOUR A FUCKING SCAM ARTIST.  GTFO GTFO GTFO & STFU!
Kelticfox

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:04:01 PM

For those playing at home, everything KelticFox has posted is an outright lie. Not surprising from someone who can't even do basic math (BFL backlog cleared in 2047! How did that prediction work out there?) , but none the less it is entertaining to watch pathetic people try to make up things to vilify others... And be so incredibly bad at it.

You don't have to believe me, though. Go ahead and ask him to provide a shred of evidence for his claims.

Which parts are 'untrue'?

The order numbers? The delay in shipping (again)? The power estimates and thermal expansion detach bumps?
Might want to have words with BFL staff then, because that's a quote. Hence why it's in quote marks.

The RMA queue? I know 100% that there are people who submitted a RMA request in November. Hell I will bet money on it, I'm that sure! Want to call it 1BTC?

And as for the 2047 shipping, at the rate you were shipping at the time, some queues would have been shipped in 2047.
Luckily for people involved, production stepped up. It wasn't a prediction it was an analysis of current shipping at that time.

I'm glad that I was 'proven wrong' on that count though... kudos to the people at BFL for getting the orders out the door in a timely fashion.

....only nine months late.

LittleD

Activity: 560

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 09:36:55 PM

Heres BFL_Josh trusted feedback link. Please give him a Trusted feedback  Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=63314

Also Here's Inaba trusted feedback link. Please give him a Trusted feedback as-well Smiley Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=8198

Fallow me on Twitter @littledaddy272 ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 01:03:25 AM

Heh... KelticFox, completely unable to provide a shred of evidence for his claims.  Not surprising at all... I wonder why?

I like how your response is basically summed up with "Yeah huh!  It is true cause I said!"  You are such an abject liar it's incredible.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 01:36:34 AM

This guy Inaba is one of the most pathetic humans that have ever existed.

Best post on this thread ever.
darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 01:42:59 AM

The RMA queue? I know 100% that there are people who submitted a RMA request in November. Hell I will bet money on it, I'm that sure! Want to call it 1BTC?

I wouldn't suggest doing it without escrow unless you want to be scammed by this thieving, welshing fuck.
Kelticfox

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:38:43 AM

Heh... KelticFox, completely unable to provide a shred of evidence for his claims.  Not surprising at all... I wonder why?

I like how your response is basically summed up with "Yeah huh!  It is true cause I said!"  You are such an abject liar it's incredible.

I love how you always resort to argumentum ad hominem?
I can back up my statements. Can you do the same?

Care to take the bet?

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 04:40:14 PM

I love how you always resort to argumentum ad hominem?
I can back up my statements. Can you do the same?

Care to take the bet?

Yes, I'll bet any amount you want that you are unable to backup your statements.  However, since you are a confirmed liar, you must escrow any amount you want to bet with a trusted third party, as I do not believe for one hot second you would follow through with any bet you make without someone forcing your hand.

PS - you may want to look up the definition of an ad hominem argument, since you it's painfully clear you have no idea what it actually is.

PPS - Here's my prediction of KelticFox's response:  "But but but... I won't bet because ______ (fill in the blank with whatever lame excuse you can think of)."  You will waffle, hem and haw just like little Bryan Micon did when confronted with the actual reality of making an escrowed bet against your lying.  It's impossible for twats like you to actually follow through with your claims. You like to talk all sorts of shit, but when the rubber meets the road, you waffle and come up with some pathetic excuse as to why you won't make the bet.

You pick the amount of the bet, I don't care what it is... 1 BTC or 1000 BTC (or more if you prefer).  You escrow it, I'll escrow it and then you provide the proof of your claims.  If you fail to provide proof of all your quoted claims within 24 hours, you lose the bet.  If you provide proof of all your claims within 24 hours, you win the bet.  JohnK, if he's willing to take the escrow, is fine with me and he can keep 10% of my winnings.

Oj0

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 05:45:38 PM

Inaba, you have such a shitty attitude towards your customers that I wouldn't accept a free Bitcoin from you, it would have worse connotations than blood diamonds. I have never seen a company treat their customers with such disrespect in my life.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 2324

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:43:54 PM

All,

Please be careful about making escrow'd bets with Josh.

IIRC, Josh once made some bet that some ASIC gear would be available (way after the initial estimates.)  To satisfy the condition, he gave login access to a coder hired to work on mining code.  This coder (lukejr) claimed to be able to log on to the machine.

Bet escrow people are notoriously corrupt.  IIRC, in this instance even the escrow guy couldn't bring himself to claim a victory for Josh (and God knows what Josh paid him) but he did split the pot.

Any financial dealings with Josh in any way put a persons outlay in danger.  The only person's who will deal with him intelligently would be those who plan to scam him, and that happens (successfully) from time to time as well.

I sugest that it would be wise to not only use escrow, but to be very careful with the agent as well.  Josh has huge resources (other sucker's money) to deploy toward corrupting escrow agents...and coders.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.