Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:21:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268418 times)
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1459
Merit: 1163

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:44:03 PM

I am happy to say that quite a few "TrumpCoin - Make Crypto Great Again" books have been sold since it was published one week ago.  I would like to thank all those who have helped and praised me.  I hope TrumpCoin goes from strength to strength and would love Donald J. Trump to become the President of the United States of America.  

As well as the history of TrumpCoin from 17/02/2016 to 17/10/2016, this book also includes the GOP Primary/Caucus results and an extensive (not exhaustive) list of Donald J. Trump rally speech dates.  

If you would like to help the Crypto Book Series or show appreciation of my work, please donate to:

BTC:     1CRLy4xUZbh9rj2GPANiNNBZGZKRKLYYwJ
TRUMP: TL2nsBjpEJZMCN3UwjriStgdwY1sMNgX7D

P.S. please leave a review for the book on Amazon if you have purchased and read it Cheesy

Next book in the series (ninth) is about the historical altcoin Anoncoin.  Other books about Yocoin, Diamond, Mooncoin and Sativacoin are also in progress...
yaooke

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:50:08 PM

2016 Presidential Election - A Time for Choosing - We Must Fight for Freedom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QRGJPtcpyc

New Trump Video: "Choice"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyG1EkANQeg

Political Science Professor: Odds Of President Trump Range BETWEEN 97% AND 99%
http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/24/political-science-professor-odds-of-president-trump-range-between-97-and-99/#ixzz4Os0aHwYz

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Miami, FL 11/2/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2_vecj2csI

Why Trump Will SMASH Hillary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I

TrumpCoin on Coinmarketcap: 13.62 BTC 24h Volume, +49.01%
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:50:31 PM

Superb Tyke. Im sure the book willsell for quite a while - long shelf life.
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:01:11 PM

Hey guys just stopping by to say I'm not a Fudder just a long term bagholder.

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:24:09 PM

7 Ways Supporting Trump Has Changed Me, And Maybe You

From Micke Cernovich Danger&Play http://www.dangerandplay.com

“Has this election changed you?”

For those of us who’ve support Trump from the start — even as observers — the past 12-18 months have been eye-opening, inspiring, frustrating, and entertaining. It’s been fun being part of a movement. If you’re like me, it’s affected us in ways we never expected.

So how have we changed? Let me offer a few ways you may relate to:

1. We see through media lies.

Mike, above all others, has demonstrated time and again the need to be skeptical of media hoaxes. The Michelle Fields episode was a turning point for me. Her allegations were so obviously false, so drummed up, it was infuriating seeing how much air time the media gave it. I haven’t watched network news since.

Now, we go to original sources where possible. We are much more skeptical of the media filter than a year ago.

2. We have thicker skin.

We’ve been called racist, xenophobic, and deplorable, even by our friends and fellow Republicans. It used to bother us more than it does today. The “fight club” experience of discussions and meme battles has made us stronger and tougher. We’re better equipped to handle haters. We’ve embraced Gorilla Mindset.

3. We no longer identify with the establishment.

We used to care about respectability. In some ways we still do, but it’s different. The lies, corruption, and hypocrisy at the heart of the establishment have been laid bare. We see it every day, not just in Wikileaks but in the behavior of cucks and liberals in government, media, academia, and pretty much everywhere.

Today, we would rather have the respect of “the people” than the approval of a corrupt establishment. This feeling wasn’t as strong a year ago.

4. We’ve learned the art of memetic warfare.

Some day our grandkids will ask: Where were you during the Great Meme Wars of 2016?

The trolling and propaganda among Trump supporters has been top-tier. Citizen journalism has demonstrated the power of “wholesaling” news that eventually makes its way to the broader public. A good example is his #HillarysHealth meme.

Finding new information, and packaging it in clever memes, is a weapon we’ve learned how to use. “Dank” is now part of our vocabulary.

5. We’ve made friends, we’ve lost friends.

At one point, I realized that I like my anonymous friends on Twitter better than my real-life friends on Facebook. WTF does that say?

This election has brought to surface values that we didn’t know existed. It’s exposed fault lines in current friendships and has opened the door to new ones. There’s been churn. For every Facebook person we’ve unfriended (or been unfriended by), there are one or two new friends we’ve made. It hasn’t been easy, but we are better for it.

6. We’ve uncucked ourselves.

This election has brought forth more masculine energy. Maybe it’s because Trump is an alpha, or because we’ve had to stick up for ourselves in new ways. Trump has inspired young men (and in some cases women) to take better care of themselves, reach for their ambitions, and grow some backbone.

Indeed, the “cuckservative” meme has been effective not just as an insult for enemies, but as a reminder to uncuck ourselves. Mike models this well. Look how he’s defending himself against false smears by James Fallows. He’s fearless, proactive, and anti-fragile.

7. We’ve become too big to ignore.

“I will become too big to ignore” is one of the mantras  in MAGA Mindset.

This movement, and the changes within us, are here to stay.[/size]

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1372

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:10:54 PM

I am happy to say that quite a few "TrumpCoin - Make Crypto Great Again" books have been sold since it was published one week ago.  I would like to thank all those who have helped and praised me.  I hope TrumpCoin goes from strength to strength and would love Donald J. Trump to become the President of the United States of America.  

As well as the history of TrumpCoin from 17/02/2016 to 17/10/2016, this book also includes the GOP Primary/Caucus results and an extensive (not exhaustive) list of Donald J. Trump rally speech dates.  

If you would like to help the Crypto Book Series or show appreciation of my work, please donate to:

P.S. please leave a review for the book on Amazon if you have purchased and read it Cheesy

Next book in the series (ninth) is about the historical altcoin Anoncoin.  Other books about Yocoin, Diamond, Mooncoin and Sativacoin are also in progress...

That is definitely great news. The book looks great and good for those who not only support TRUMP but also are crypto currency lovers (like me). I've never thought that a book like this would be published so I would say that Trumpcoin is really making progress.

I wonder what will happen to Trumpcoin once TRUMP wins the election. Will it stay as it is or will there be an ETH token (TETH) like planned before? Sorry for asking but it has been quite some time since I have been away from Trumpcoin.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:32:52 PM

I wonder what will happen to Trumpcoin once TRUMP wins the election

I have some ideas there which I will reveal soon enough. When Trump wins the battle is really just beginning…
Plenty of scope for the project. More to come... Cool
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:34:30 PM

Will it stay as it is or will there be an ETH token (TETH) like planned before? Sorry for asking but it has been quite some time since I have been away from Trumpcoin.

No problem. Definitely not Teth which for obvious reasons would be a bad idea to tokenize it with ETH tokens.
I have something better I can reveal in the near future.
bitbullbarbados

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 08:21:39 PM

Got your book today Chris & I have to say this thing is fabulous!!

Please consider doing a version 2 once we get this coin and the Trumpcoin family a household name around the world. We'll put a link to your Amazon page on the Trumpcoin.com site also. Thanks for supporting us. We are on the way!
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:37:04 AM

Thread re-opened  Cool

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
yaooke

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:35:36 AM

5 DAYS LEFT
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/793959470585913345

In 20 years from now you will tell your children about this moment. This is the most historical and important election in a century of American politics.
The 2008 election is nothing compared to this. This is a true political revolution, by a man who's not part of and controlled by the establishment. For decades he tried to steer American Presidents on the right path, but they would not listen and he saw the country crumble even further. Now the time has come, that he himself will take up the responsibility and create the conditions for what the United States of America truly stands for: Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

He is not controlled by foreign interest, not controlled by the Big Oil cartel or any other cartel. He is not controlled by anyone but true independent American interest. He will shackle the powers of the international financiers who have used the United States as a vehicle for furthering their own personal agenda, and who have controlled past Presidents and both Parties of the United States. Five days from now, it will be decided. Will the United States go unto a path of peace, sovereignty and become what its forefathers intended it to become, or will the United States go down a path of total corruption and economic destruction through the policies of Clinton and her financiers. This is it folks. There will be no second chance.

All around in the Western hemisphere Nationalism is rising. Brexit was the first domino, Trump will be the second. Next year many European countries will have elections, and nationalist parties are in for big victories. Future Republicans will look at Donald J. Trump as an example. The establishment in the whole Western world and its media machines are crumbling, but they refuse to accept it. They are the movement of the past, we are the children of the future.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
loral

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

larsik585@gmail.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 11:16:24 AM

MOVE!!!

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:29:51 PM

5 DAYS LEFT
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/793959470585913345

In 20 years from now you will tell your children about this moment. This is the most historical and important election in a century of American politics.

I couldnt agree more  Cool but must go further and say this is literally a fight for the survival of western civilization. if the we lose America
the lights go down across the west. However, Its very much looking like a win for Trump, maybe even a landslide. THEN the battle
for western civilization and culture truly begins.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:35:42 PM

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:47:44 PM

I wonder what will happen to Trumpcoin once TRUMP wins the election

I have some ideas there which I will reveal soon enough. When Trump wins the battle is really just beginning…
Plenty of scope for the project. More to come... Cool

Thanks mate. All that is happening in the Trumpcoin project has been really exciting, and I think that this is one of the few altcoins out there that aims to deliver innovation and most of all, a solid community of Trump supporters.

By the way, I was wondering if you are still the dev of this project or has it been passed to another member of this community? Just asking this for curiosity as I always want to know for sure the dev of an specific project.  Roll Eyes

No problem. Definitely not Teth which for obvious reasons would be a bad idea to tokenize it with ETH tokens.
I have something better I can reveal in the near future.

Yeah. Ethereum is pretty flawed right now with constant security issues each time, so having a token on an unstable platform is not a good idea in my opinion. But in the bright side, if the path towards making the token is certain, then there are always other platforms like Lisk.

Still, it makes me so anxious to see what will come up for Trumpcoin in the future next, and I will be patiently waiting for this grand moment. These past days, Trumpcoin has been on a positive price movement so it is a good sign.  Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:45:44 AM

Now following this post - as well as the other [ANN] [TRUMP] post... I'm not pro-trump - but have some speculative investment.

By "not pro-trump", do you mean pro-hillary?

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:22:44 AM

Soooo what exactly is the point of Trumpcoin after the presidential election? Especially if Trump doesn't win. Just a meme then or is there some salvage plan in place?
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:32:17 AM

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:53:20 PM

Soooo what exactly is the point of Trumpcoin after the presidential election? Especially if Trump doesn't win. Just a meme then or is there some salvage plan in place?

That is something that I would like to know about too,  because in the case that Trump loses the election,  many people might dump Trumpcoin thus making it extremely inexpensive.  That would cause huge losses for those who have held Trumpcoin into their wallets until today, but if the dev team decides to bring stability and innovation to the crypto currency, then it might survive for the long term. Only time will tell what will happen with Trumpcoin.  Undecided

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:54:36 PM

The Trump phenomena is a movement. Regardless of what happens after the election the coin can have a multitude of functions. I will write about this in more
details in a day or two. The coin wont die - the battle is just beginning even with Trump as President.
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: