Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268409 times)
Dajackal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:37:53 PM

Did you guys hear about this.

rdogan calls for swift removal of Trump name from Istanbul Towers over The Donald’s ‘Islamophobia’

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has called for the immediate removal of the ‘Trump’ name from the Trump Towers Istanbul due to the likely Republican presidential nominee’s anti-Muslim rhetoric.
Trends

Erdogan made the call during his speech at a TÜMSİAD (The Industrialists and Businessmen Association) evening, according to Turkish news outlet Yeni Safak.

“[Trump] has no tolerance for Muslims living in the US. And on top of that they used a brand in [Istanbul] with his name. The ones who put that brand on their building should immediately remove it,” Erdogan said, according to The Turkish Sun.

https://www.rt.com/news/348390-erdogan-trump-tower-istanbul/

They trying to dename the trumpster.
That's not cool.

Erdogan is a complete piece of shit as is everyone who calls him leader. Erdogan has helped ISIS for years by providing ISIS money for oil, Safe passage in & out of Turkey, soldiers, helping murder kurds & yazidi. Erdogans  Daughter ran an underground hospital for ISIS until a little over a year ago when she left to live with ISIS in Raqqa.

Turkey means shit. Fuck every single one of Erdogans supporters.

Its not about isis its about respect. They want to disrespect Donald. Dont look at it like its a loss of business but look at it like its a slap in the face.
Let's do something to stop this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wetch-Heter

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:04:50 PM

Why do we use this logo again?

https://i.sli.mg/9IUlwC.png
Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:09:17 PM

https://coincurrencynews.com/2016/06/26/did-you-buy-your-trumpcoin-bitcoin/

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
quicksilv3r

Activity: 132

http://INVESTNCRYPTO.COM

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 10:31:45 PM

so how do i mine trumpcoin?

►►►►►►►►►►►► ฿ #1 trusted Free bitcoin faucets ฿◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄ $/£/€ Earn free bitcoin Via Moonbit. $/£/€◄
►►►►►►►►►►►► ฿ Learn and Earn! #Cryptocurrency ฿◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄ $/£/€ Learn and Earn! Cryptocurrency $/£/€◄
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:50:22 PM

so how do i mine trumpcoin?
Unfortunately, you can't.
Mining time passed away, now POS is only.
So you need to buy good amount of TrumpCoins and keep them in your wallet open online 24/7, then the walet "will mine" for you.
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:33:14 AM

Update on the "How To Buy" Video

Should be coming quite soon, had a stack of other projects holding me back but I'd say a week/week and a half at the longest
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:28:05 AM

Should be coming quite soon, had a stack of other projects holding me back but I'd say a week/week and a half at the longest
Good News Everyone!
Also buy walls above 4k are holding for now..

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
CantStump

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:31:34 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2016, 01:46:24 PM by CantStump

UPDATE

Howdy Trump fans, we have some major updates on several fronts:

1.  Website.  The unbelievably dedicated Trump fan bitbullbarbados has secured ownership of the domain http://trumpcoin.com to be used for this project.  He achieved this through his own negotiation with the previous owner and with the use of his own fiat, which was a serious amount of money.  

This is incredible news and we all owe bitbullbarbados a major debt of gratitude for a first class job!!   A big thanks also to Signal7 for his extensive efforts on the tech side (which I'll go into more detail about later in the week).

The new domain has already been set up to redirect to http://trumpcoin.rocks while the new site is being designed.  The website team have the framework built and should have things finalized within a week.  The new site will go live soon after that on the new domain.  

Once again a yuge thanks to bitbullbarbados for this amazing contribution to the coin.  This is above and beyond anything we could have hoped for the new domain name. Truly outstanding job.  If you want to post your Trump address in the thread bitbull I'd be the first to send some your way.  

2.  Organization.  I'm happy to advise we have several positions on the team filled including some new director appointments.  Everyone on this team has already contributed to the coin in some way and it's easy to see we have some fantastic people behind this coin.   If you believe you have what it takes and want to join the team just shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you.

3. Video.  Below is a recent update from TrumpContentCreator regarding the new video:

This is terrific news and we're all looking forward to to this.  The how-to video will be a big help especially to newcomers who may not have prior experience with crypto.  Like the first two I can tell this video will be a tremendous success.

4 Other plans. A new btctalk thread will be created concurrent with the new website.  The thread will feature a new announcement, a consolidated list of official links and we'll consider the option of a moderated thread (not set in stone yet).  We'll also include two Trump addresses, one for donations to the Trump Fund and another for donations to the Trump devteam, which will both be included on the website and in the new announcement.  An official Trumpcoin twitter with a good username will be established, since we currently have a few around the place.  Numerous other ideas have been raised (including some good ideas in Chicken65's final post as dev) and the remainder will be addressed in the new official announcement thread.  

We've seen an immense amount of energy, organization and professionalism from everybody involved in this coin over the past few weeks.  If we keep it up and continue thinking big there's no limit to what we can achieve with this project.  

MAGA!!!

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:19:49 AM

MAGA!!!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:47:08 AM

WoW TrumpCoin.com WoW never thought we would get that name!! We are now official the .com gave us a lot of credibility with the video's too. Mr. Trump is sure to see his cryptocurrency now that's for sure. Price is going up too. Looks like everything is falling in line. If you want a big block of 100k or more of Trump coins it's getting harder to find and getting expensive.
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:36:37 PM

UPDATE

1.  Website.  The unbelievably dedicated Trump fan bitbullbarbados has secured ownership of the domain http://trumpcoin.com to be used for this project.  He achieved this through his own negotiation with the previous owner and with the use of his own fiat, which was a serious amount of money.  

This is incredible news and we all owe bitbullbarbados a major debt of gratitude for a first class job!!   A big thanks also to Signal7 for his extensive efforts on the tech side (which I'll go into more detail about later in the week).

The new domain has already been set up to redirect to http://trumpcoin.rocks while the new site is being designed.  The website team have the framework built and should have things finalized within a week.  The new site will go live soon after that on the new domain.  

Once again a yuge thanks to bitbullbarbados for this amazing contribution to the coin.  This is above and beyond anything we could have hoped for the new domain name. Truly outstanding job.  If you want to post your Trump address in the thread bitbull I'd be the first to send some your way.  

2.  Organization.  I'm happy to advise we have several positions on the team filled including some new director appointments.  Everyone on this team has already contributed to the coin in some way and it's easy to see we have some fantastic people behind this coin.   If you believe you have what it takes and want to join the team just shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you.

3. Video.  Below is a recent update from TrumpContentCreator regarding the new video:

This is terrific news and we're all looking forward to to this.  The how-to video will be a big help especially to newcomers who may not have prior experience with crypto.  Like the first two I can tell this video will be a tremendous success.

4 Other plans. A new btctalk thread will be created concurrent with the new website.  The thread will feature a new announcement, a consolidated list of official links and we'll consider the option of a moderated thread (not set in stone yet).  We'll also include two Trump addresses, one for donations to the Trump Fund and another for donations to the Trump devteam, which will both be included on the website and in the new announcement.  An official Trumpcoin twitter with a good username will be established, since we currently have a few around the place.  Numerous other ideas have been raised (including some good ideas in Chicken65's final post as dev) and the remainder will be addressed in the new official announcement thread.  

We've seen an immense amount of energy, organization and professionalism from everybody involved in this coin over the past few weeks.  If we keep it up and continue thinking big there's no limit to what we can achieve with this project.  

MAGA!!!

This is excellent news. Keep up the good work guys.
TrumpsWithYou

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:21:53 PM

UPDATE

https://i.imgur.com/VZI31cr.png

MAGA!!!

This is incredible! Almost unbelievable! What a great announcement!

I couldn't agree more! Thank you Thank you thank you! Bitbullbarbados!
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:33:02 PM

any news or updates?

Look up. The post before yours literally starts with the word UPDATE in big bold letters.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:34:39 PM

UPDATE

MAGA!!!

Thank you bitbullbarbados for your very awesome contribution.

MAGA!

www.TrumpCoin.com
ToadKing

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:10:21 PM

Recent events please the toads greatly.
islandcoli

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:52:34 PM

TrumpCoin.com?? This is absolutely amazing!

I saw that listing previously and have to say it wasn't cheap - it's a real testament to the dedication of the people involved in this coin that we were able to acquire that domain.

I know we are re-directing the .com to the .rocks for now, but let's make sure we also then 301 redirect the .rocks site to the .com once we are officially start using the YUGE new domain.

Has anyone reached out to Coinmarketcap to acknowledge that Trumpcoin is now on a 3rd exchange? Don't want to duplicate efforts.

Lastly, whoever/whenever we start the next Trumpcoin general on /biz/ let's update the template OP some outdated things on there.

I am absolutely amazed to see a coin with this type of dev involvement and even more amazed at the price/volume I woke up to.

Glad to be a part of this community, may apply to one of those EVP positions if time permits!

#TrumpCoin
KM94

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:48:34 PM

Awesome news guys, thanks to the dev team for all of the hard work.

If we are going to appeal to a larger audience then we need to be prepared to take in people with little to no experience with crypto currency. We need to put everything into laymans terms for the uninitiated. Have step by step walkthroughs of every single part of the process from downloading the wallet all the way to trading on exchanges.

If it is too complicated or there is even a sliver of a doubt that this is a scam we will turn off a lot of people.
sealab

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:21:41 PM

suggestion from the /biz/ thread for getting donations from people who aren't very technical but still interested in donating to the project

what if there was a bot so that people could donate using USD and have the bot purchase coins and donate them to the campaign fund wallet
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:29:20 PM

suggestion from the /biz/ thread for getting donations from people who aren't very technical but still interested in donating to the project

what if there was a bot so that people could donate using USD and have the bot purchase coins and donate them to the campaign fund wallet
That is a great suggestion, or just have a person do it

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:51:38 PM

I'm seeing a few newbies in yobit trollbox today asking people how to buy TrumpCoin. That's a good trend Smiley

www.TrumpCoin.com
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: