Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:12:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268409 times)
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:30:35 PM

Chickens65,
     I do not know how many billionaires you know or have as business partners but I know a few  and have a few and we all are regular people okay?  In fact people with lots of money have lots of questions.  We are very careful about what we get involved in too!  Even about the smallest details.  Your right one dollar is important.  I know what I like and I know how to get things done.  So I will use that as my guide in my opinions I have on this thread.  That said:
     I am not saying I have the answer either so do not get me wrong.  We agree that Trump needs a better donation than 200K Trumps.
     But let me ask a question?  Do you think that Trump could not have someone take care of the selling of the trumps for him?  That is what business is all about.  In a word it's called *management*.  If Trump was given a yuuuge amount of trumps that had value that was going up bigly.  Then he would just ask one of his people to figure it out for him if he did not have time.
    But he may want to figure it out.  Maybe he does not want to sell.  Maybe he makes an announcement then sells. etc., etc., etc.  Do not let your perceptions stop possibilities from happening.  Crypto coins are being discussed in the federal reserve, treasury, and all over the world in all the other governments right now.  This is a chance for him to get experience of something that could put him ahead of understanding that all of the people he is going to be working with in the future need to know.
     Dear Mr. Trump,  if you need help selling your Trumps I will help you or you associates.  Thank you  Bitbobb

Again not saying I have the answer but telling me I am wrong is like saying you know the correct answer, so then please just tell us the correct answer and I can save my time doing something else instead of typing here this morning.
     I have deals going that are Trump sized...okay.  Big deals.  People are waiting on me.  Yet here I type because I want this littl coins to be great.  You are a team that is working.  Do you know how precious that is?  Let's not try to talk someone down from an Idea.
     Maybe you are right maybe it is silly to think of Trump sitting at a computer moving trump coins around but management and delegation of duty is the acme of business.  So please understand when I say Trump it also means his trusted agent or family, etc.  Sorry I did not say that first.  And btw, I think my idea was awesome and someone else agreed.  Thank you all for your time.  Have a good day folks and keep up the good work in a big yuuge way...okay?
If Mr. Trump endorses the Trump coin I do believe most if not all Trump coin holders would send him so many Trump coins he head would spin. Why because we all LOVE Mr. Trump!  There are only 6.5 or 6 million Trump coins. That's a tiny number if you are and I'm not saying you aren't affiliated with billionaires you and your friends would have no problem coming up with 6 million dollars and keeping the buy order at a dollar you would get most of the coins hell you would even get some of my coins. At that point you would have something real and great to give to Mr. Trump and you would be able to set the price anywhere you would like just like what happened to ETH, do you really think that ETH market cap is worth 1.2 billion? If your affiliated with billionaires you would know ETH is worth crap! So long story sort you and your billionaires get together bring Trump coin to a dollar, then set the price higher, then give the coins to Mr. Trump. For Mr. Trump to endorses someting that is worth 3 cent right now is not going to happen He spends 6 million a day!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrumpsWithYou

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:12:01 PM

Trump will have no problem with investors making some money, but hes going to have a problem with a 200k fund from a supply of 6.5 million. He’s not stupid, look at it from his point of view.
Imagine you spoke with Trump and explained the situation. He’s interested and then he asks how many coins are in the Trump Fund - 200k Mr Trump  Undecided what would you say? He would of course
reject that straight away.
He would expect instant negotiation and far more coins than 200k - not for greed, but for how it appears politically. We have to make this look far more appealing. We are
a peoples Superpac, so we have to approach it like that.

This is 100% speculation.

From his point of view his campaign would be receiving the liquidation proceeds of 200,000 Trumpcoins * X with X = the market value of Trumpcoin at the time.
If the coin reaches $2, that's a pretty sizable chunk of money from a group and technology he truly knows very little (possibly zero) about. It's absurd to assume he or his team will download a wallet, manage his coins and use c-cex to navigate the trading scene and liquid his coins to btc, then liquidate his btc to USD. It's NOT absurd that a SuperPAC of Trump's choosing would accept a check for $400,000 on behalf of the Trumpcoin project. Now imagine $5 a coin..$10?

The fact that the "sell off" of the 200k would be a manageable amount (compared to the total amount of coins) would ensure that the coins value would not be crippled and would recover. Trumpcoins value could survive a few hundred thousand coins being liquidated (whales have dumped before and Trumpcoin survived).
This allows the coin to reach a certain valuation -> the Trumpfund is liquidated to btc -> then to USD -> then donated to a SuperPAC* of Donald's choosing. -> The 200k coins are now back in circulation, since they were sold on an exchange. We now, as a group begin donating Trumpcoins back to the campaign funding wallet until it reaches 200k again. With our new wallet of campaign Trumpcoins we can wait until the value of the coin reaches BACK to an acceptable level again and repeat the whole process again, as many times as needed - this allows the coin to exist forever as a campaign funding tool while still gaining value and existing forever. Once Trump takes office, we can use the PAC to raise money for Trump endorsed politicial campaigns, charity's that Trump supports or help back Trump-inspired start-ups or or what-have-you.

I don't disagree that we can improve on 200k, but I wouldn't go overboard or you could kill the longevity of the coin and the incentive for new adapters to join us (volume is already by far our largest concern).

*I believe a donation this size will need to be given to a superpac

If Trump were to endorse I don't see why it would be such an absurd thought, most people like managing their own finances. It's also not like you need to be a rocket scientist to learn how to trade Trump Coin. Trump can also delegate the management of the wallet to a secretary he trusts. What Trump may or may not do is indeed 100% speculation on our part, but lets not close the door on an option we don't know for sure wouldn't be workable.

If it were me, I would want control over the liquidation of a donation made to me, regardless of what medium of exchange it comes in.

Dear Community:

Since the beginning of the project very few of you in this community has retweeted, liked or had any interaction with the OFFICIAL
Trump Coin Twitter account https://twitter.com/TRUMPCOIN1 OVer teh last few weeks nothing - no likes retweets etc.

Serioulsy guys WTF? Not only should you be retweeting you should also be tweeting them directly to
Trumps feed. Think about this. Trump receives tweets every few seconds, so when I tweet directly to his feed the chances
of him spotting it are slim. However, if 20+ people were tweeting, retweeting, keeping an eye on the feed it will get noticed.
Everything about the Trump Coin Twitter feed is pro Trump (of course). Can I get some support with the feed guys. We need more effort here.
of course this is not the only thing Im doing to secure direct contact, but its definitely worth pursuing.

Its hardly encouraging for me to start creating many memes for all sorts of other people who could get to trump if Im the only one tweeting them.
hardly looks like a community Trump Supporting project?

And where are the memes from the community? Come on, we need that, not more websites.

"Our aim is to secure Trumps acknowledgement to increase value BIGLY". I mean c'mon "bigly"? That makes us look like idiots. I'd retweet but your account almost looks like an inside joke.

I know it's from an sweet Trump meme, but people who are looking to invest money won't do it if it looks like a farce and we're using made-up words.

Especially when compared to the twitters' of other crypto-currencies.

I appreciate all the effort you've given to this project, but in my opinion this twitter needs to appeal to a broader, less comically inclined, base

I'm @Trump_Coin and I like to think I've struck a pretty good balance between entertainment and sincerity, but I'd appreciate any suggestions for improvement.

BIGLY is a phrase Trump uses all the time, so your calling him an idiot.  The Twitter account is all Trump related, 90% Trump supporters.
The very people who are going to vote for him. I tweet them, retweet them, hit like etc (and YES) the ones that are funny and RUDE. I also tweet
on Trumps feed but this is why I need help from others to Tweet about the coin, on his feed. I can’t harras him. That would be annoying,
not the content of the Twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/nero?lang=en-gb

Trump likes Milo and knows how influential in terms of sending votes to him he might be. Go look at Milos Twitter account. He’s not worried
about Tone or niceyness

Trump has Roger Stone working on the outisde. He says very provacative stuff. Trump knows Stone
will be sending him voters. Do you think Trump is bothered about Roger or Milos tone? Have you even looked at Trumps twiiter account?
Study it, look at his Twitter army tweets.

I intentionally tweet Crypto stuff very rarely. If Trump or someone from his camp decides to take a look
they need to see the twitter account is full on peoples Trump support base. Same goes for if they visit the website.

people who are looking to invest money won't do it - but in my opinion this twitter needs to appeal to a broader, less comically inclined, base

Who wont invest, what broad range of people do yo mean? ( you mean newcomer supporters) that wont and hasnt done anything to the price
….ENDORSEMENT = INSTANT FRENZY = ROCKETING PRICE - ONLY BIG BTC HOLDERS CAN AFFORD TO BUY IN. One of them is posting here waiting
to see if we do get his endorsement. He’s the type who would have no issues buying 150 BTC in a flat second. The buying frenzy wont come from
newcomer Trump Supporters, it will come from people who have a lot of BTC and expereince in Crypto.
Your wrong about what your saying but you can do as you please.

Don't want to rain on your parade, but Trump says Big League. Not bigly. That is just what leftists in America attempt to get people to hear so it makes them think Trump sound stupid or something.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:24:11 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2016, 04:12:20 PM by Bitbobb

New world order,

You need to focus on your project do not focus on my friends and partners.  Logic and reason control our decisions not my opinions or any predictions.  I am sorry if this is not the answer your like.  Right now you have my attention and that is priceless what you do with it is up to you.  You will not keep it forever if it is only based on getting a pump and dump going.  Although that will be fun for a minute or two it is not value that any one can build a family on.  So no I will not be telling anybody about this coin until it makes a little more progress.
    Right now there is a good foundation but what are we building.  It sounds like it is becoming a campaign coin.
     The best idea I heard so far is how the 200K coins can be sold and re sold over and over.  Then it becomes and economy.  I have been trying to hint that is what is needed.  I have been told in PM to stand down many times.  I am getting frustrated because I think the good people here are trying to force people to do something and instead you must inspire them to do something.
     Signal7 said it best "it is your coin".  Make me want it.  Make me insist on telling my friends.  Show me it is so valuable that we cannot live without it.
    In law the best lawyers present both sides of the argument as well as possible so that people can see the merits in both sides.  Then the side that is most persuasive wins.  That is how truth, logic and reason boils to the surface.
     We have in our grasp the opportunity to make an economy all of our own just for the purpose of electing trump that the world may never be the same.  I am getting frustrated with small thinkin when thinking big is Trumps way of thinking.
     If he is having resistance from GOP funding then this is our chance.  How do you know when an opportunity falls in your lap?  Most people do not.
     So let me be the first to tell you.  ATTENTION:  You have the opportunity of a life time right now right here.  What are you gonna do?  You want some billionaire to save you?  Guess what you would not know that unless I told you.  And Trump had to make his money.  Crypto can level the playing field.  Start making an economy put your time your services your good behind this vehicle that can be an engine that can generate funds for trump.  The goal is to get Trumps whizzing so fast they move at near light speed.  Original dev said the tech is secure.  I agree.  So make this currency great and stop trying to take rich peoples money and time they are busy doing the things we need to be doing.
     You want to know why rich people are rich.  Because they are on time.  Because they do what they say they will do.  Because they know opportunities when they see them and they know when they are getting the run around.  It also helps to know people and be trusted.
     It really does not matter who I am or what I have.  I have said I am here to help do you doubt this?  You want to get mad because I do not share.  I bought some of these coins and I am not having extra funds right now but I am giving you priceless info.  Will you waste my words?  we will see.
     If I took this coin right now to anyone with my business interests at heart they would be worried about my mental health.  They would agree there is potential but that is all I could get from them at this time.  Trust me I have thought about it.  But we are working on other things right now.  And I do not waste their time because they do waste their time.  So please consider this not about price of coin.  There is way too much focus on the final price of a coin.  If people are using the coin (DEMAND) then the price will rise.
     I am sorry if I am sounding rude or upset.  I admit I am getting frustrated hearing this all the time.  So you are not the business maverick okay I accept.  I still want to be friends and work with you .  You have done good job and still you improve.  So let's all improve together.  I am only giving my opinion.  Take it or no.  But the fact is we have some whales here who have agreed to hold and we have some semi-dumpers who have dumped a bit.  So in the meantime we can build something and the realistic possibility exist that it will have some future to grow.  I think this could generate way more than a few million for trump especially if it starts an economy where all the trump supporters are doing things.  Instead I keep being told I need to stop focusing on paper wallets and this other type of comment shows that these are not market makers involved in this coin.  So I am not dev.  No problem.  I am still contributing.  Cream rises.  I will not fund a fake rise.  I invest a little every day.  When I hear that you guys had the tip bot project going I bought some.  I am the one on cryptopia signals7 mentioned.  I buy at a respectable price.  I also bought 2 domain names.  Those were good ideas.  I am even considering asking a friend if her remembers his contact that he had with trump.  But I cannot do it alone.  Nobody had donated anything to me so I kept me comments off this thread but at some point you guys will either need to learn it before or after it is too late.  And yes my track record give me confidence to talk this way.
     I knew about bitcoin when it was 21 cents  and I did not start buy until 300usd.  Do I think that was a mistake.  yeah.  I told someone to put a hundred on it of my money back when it was 21 cents.  Where are they now where are my bitcoins? I do not know.  It is hard to get people to act right.  Especially control freaks.  Ever notice that?  Maybe that person is true but only time will tell.  In the mean time:
    This team here is performing so let's focus on the good things that are getting accomplished and keep doing them.
     The tip bot is essential
     The endorsement is essential
     Finding more trumps that 200k is essential
      I feel that building a trump economy using this coin is essential because if he cannot fund his campaign in the legacy world because he is too truthful than only an honest money like crypto can save him folks.  This is your chance.  I do not think many of you will get opportunities like this in your life everyday.  And having someone come in here and dump a bunch of money will not help at this time because it is temporary you learn nothing and then it is gone.  Plus then my friends loose their money when the whales start dumping.  How does that look on me.
     All growth must be stable or it is subject to boom and bust even in crypto with no inflation.
     Trump suffered much criticisms for using the law a few times..but we are in a boom and bust world.  Imagine if you could watch each dollar transaction in legacy currencies like you can with crypto.  
    Think big because it is the only way this will work!  We must provide the better alternative to the current economy that is doing everything they can to stop Trump.  Look at the shit pieces out today to softly melt away the results of brexit.  Oh I did know my vote would matter?  You think they never did this before folks.  Raised for government chose business cause politics is sick.  This is as political as I get.  

Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:00:26 PM

The dev missed some golden opportunities. Trump coin didn't rally when Trump won several key events. This coin has had its run up to 18k and some people didn't sell. Now this coin has taken on a different motto from "Make America Great Again" to "Hope and Change". This should be renamed to Obama coin. Because some of you "Hope" Trump will somehow recognize this coin. While the Dev has "Change(d)" leadership. This coin is heading the way most alt coins usually goes. The fighting on here is a sure sign. Even the Dev is sending foul mouth emails.  Grin
insomniak24

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:02:32 PM

I'm just thinking out loud here. It sounds like everything is moving in the right direction overall. I agree the 200k set aside for Mr. Trump is pretty small, but I think we could reframe it and use it to our advantage to get more people on board. Rather than try to get one large lump-sum to Trump right away or have people donate directly to him, what if we use the 200k as a starting point, and then set up a donation fund to add to that. Then that becomes a marketing point: buy TrumpCoins and donate some to Donald's campaign. This does two things - it helps boost the total number of coins that will ultimately be donated AND it gives someone interested in the coin a greater purpose. A "call to action." It's easier to explain to someone "hey you can buy these coins and donate some to the Trump campaign" rather than "buy these coins because supply and demand + value etc etc ... profit." I know there's an explanation on the site about how the donations work, but if we could boil it down as simple as "move your donation coins here," I think that would help get more people on board. It simplifies things, gives the average person a sense of purpose and contribution, and it builds the total coins (and value) we end up donating to Mr. Trump. We could even add a "Total TrumpCoin Donations" counter to the website.
Lots of small coin donations could build that initial 200k to something very substantial. Plus, when it comes time to send the donation to the campaign, it'll feel more like a contribution from hundreds, if not thousands of supporters. The PEOPLE. Everybody can play a part and contribute, and I think that could give more people purpose and incentive to get on board.
KM94

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:06:33 PM

Trump will have no problem with investors making some money, but hes going to have a problem with a 200k fund from a supply of 6.5 million. He’s not stupid, look at it from his point of view.
Imagine you spoke with Trump and explained the situation. He’s interested and then he asks how many coins are in the Trump Fund - 200k Mr Trump  Undecided what would you say? He would of course
reject that straight away.
He would expect instant negotiation and far more coins than 200k - not for greed, but for how it appears politically. We have to make this look far more appealing. We are
a peoples Superpac, so we have to approach it like that.

This is 100% speculation.

From his point of view his campaign would be receiving the liquidation proceeds of 200,000 Trumpcoins * X with X = the market value of Trumpcoin at the time.
If the coin reaches $2, that's a pretty sizable chunk of money from a group and technology he truly knows very little (possibly zero) about. It's absurd to assume he or his team will download a wallet, manage his coins and use c-cex to navigate the trading scene and liquid his coins to btc, then liquidate his btc to USD. It's NOT absurd that a SuperPAC of Trump's choosing would accept a check for $400,000 on behalf of the Trumpcoin project. Now imagine $5 a coin..$10?

The fact that the "sell off" of the 200k would be a manageable amount (compared to the total amount of coins) would ensure that the coins value would not be crippled and would recover. Trumpcoins value could survive a few hundred thousand coins being liquidated (whales have dumped before and Trumpcoin survived).
This allows the coin to reach a certain valuation -> the Trumpfund is liquidated to btc -> then to USD -> then donated to a SuperPAC* of Donald's choosing. -> The 200k coins are now back in circulation, since they were sold on an exchange. We now, as a group begin donating Trumpcoins back to the campaign funding wallet until it reaches 200k again. With our new wallet of campaign Trumpcoins we can wait until the value of the coin reaches BACK to an acceptable level again and repeat the whole process again, as many times as needed - this allows the coin to exist forever as a campaign funding tool while still gaining value and existing forever. Once Trump takes office, we can use the PAC to raise money for Trump endorsed politicial campaigns, charity's that Trump supports or help back Trump-inspired start-ups or or what-have-you.

I don't disagree that we can improve on 200k, but I wouldn't go overboard or you could kill the longevity of the coin and the incentive for new adapters to join us (volume is already by far our largest concern).

*I believe a donation this size will need to be given to a superpac

You guys do realize that there is a limit on donations right? Only a superpac can donate more than $2,700 if I remember correctly. I don't know how this would be looked upon by the campaign.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:23:32 PM

insomniak,  I second you idea  Really good!  We should change our motto to "Trump come claim your wallet it is ready".  And then when he does folks can donate to the official trumpcoin trump wallet and donate they will.  Just that simple act of him doing that is more than an acknowledgement. 

Km94, That is why I think we should give him the coins now.  But also those laws may not actually be applicable in this case since the value is perceived...just my opinion not legal advice.

islandcoli

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:40:49 PM

http://uspolitics.about.com/od/CampaignsElections/a/How-To-Start-Your-Own-Super-Pac.htm
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:44:47 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2016, 05:02:36 PM by Bitbobb

New World Order,
     One more thing:  have you ever tried to get money from a millionaire?  Forget about billionaire for a second.  But let's talk just millionaires.
    They are tighter than a drum!  I have a story where my uncle was being cared for by my myself and other family.  And first off I really liked this guy okay.  I have a lot of respect for this man really, a lot.  And we saved him and his fortune from his ex.  anyway, one day he is asked if he would like to contribute to the expenses after months of us taking care of him in the home 3 hot meals a day and the best bedroom, etc.  And he said yes.  We were all shocked.  Silence crept over the land and we waited... the next thing he said was go ahead and take 5 dollars a week for yourself.  So while all millionaires may have arrived differently.  This man was the guy who came over to read our newspapers, drank our coffee and used our pencils because it was cheaper than using his own.  After 30 years he was rich.  Then he trusted us to save his life and fortune from the gal he married who had designs of her own you may say.
     So I imagine that the big money will prefer to buy a ton of these trumps right before they rise and then sell at the peak.  Any want to argue that point?  So our job will be to convince others to buy in the mean time and there must be a reason.  I cannot type here all day.  But let's understand that billionaires are probably even more tight.  I know mine are.  And I like it that way.  
     So you will probably get free advice from them on how to be a billionaire before you will get 20 USD.  And that is because it takes hard work and they know that because that is what they did.
     My uncle worked hard to be so cheap.  And Trump works hard to have what he has.  If you spend 20USD on his books you might learn how to become wealthy but it will require you r hard work over time.
     I spent lots of time in college trying to do business with my friends and relative and that does not work.  You cannot teach honesty.  Either you know honesty is the best policy or you do not.  Either you know that you can do more sucess with honesty than you can with dishonesty or you do not.  You will have difficulty converting people who are convinced one way or the other.  The trick is to know who you are talking to and act accordingly for your own interests.  Bitbobb out

NewWorldOrder

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:04:29 PM

New world order,

You need to focus on your project do not focus on my friends and partners.  Logic and reason control our decisions not my opinions or any predictions.  I am sorry if this is not the answer your like.  Right now you have my attention and that is priceless what you do with it is up to you.  You will not keep it forever if it is only based on getting a pump and dump going.  Although that will be fun for a minute or two it is not value that any one can build a family on.  So no I will not be telling anybody about this coin until it makes a little more progress.
    Right now there is a good foundation but what are we building.  It sounds like it is becoming a campaign coin.
     The best idea I heard so far is how the 200K coins can be sold and re sold over and over.  Then it becomes and economy.  I have been trying to hint that is what is needed.  I have been told in PM to stand down many times.  I am getting frustrated because I think the good people here are trying to force people to do something and instead you must inspire them to do something.
     Signal7 said it best "it is your coin".  Make me want it.  Make me insist on telling my friends.  Show me it is so valuable that we cannot live without it.
    In law the best lawyers present both sides of the argument as well as possible so that people can see the merits in both sides.  Then the side that is most persuasive wins.  That is how truth, logic and reason boils to the surface.
     We have in our grasp the opportunity to make an economy all of our own just for the purpose of electing trump that the world may never be the same.  I am getting frustrated with small thinkin when thinking big is Trumps way of thinking.
     If he is having resistance from GOP funding then this is our chance.  How do you know when an opportunity falls in your lap?  Most people do not.
     So let me be the first to tell you.  ATTENTION:  You have the opportunity of a life time right now right here.  What are you gonna do?  You want some billionaire to save you?  Guess what you would not know that unless I told you.  And Trump had to make his money.  Crypto can level the playing field.  Start making an economy put your time your services your good behind this vehicle that can be an engine that can generate funds for trump.  The goal is to get Trumps whizzing so fast they move at near light speed.  Original dev said the tech is secure.  I agree.  So make this currency great and stop trying to take rich peoples money and time they are busy doing the things we need to be doing.
     You want to know why rich people are rich.  Because they are on time.  Because they do what they say they will do.  Because they know opportunities when they see them and they know when they are getting the run around.  It also helps to know people and be trusted.
     It really does not matter who I am or what I have.  I have said I am here to help do you doubt this?  You want to get mad because I do not share.  I bought some of these coins and I am not having extra funds right now but I am giving you priceless info.  Will you waste my words?  we will see.
     If I took this coin right now to anyone with my business interests at heart they would be worried about my mental health.  They would agree there is potential but that is all I could get from them at this time.  Trust me I have thought about it.  But we are working on other things right now.  And I do not waste their time because they do waste their time.  So please consider this not about price of coin.  There is way too much focus on the final price of a coin.  If people are using the coin (DEMAND) then the price will rise.
     I am sorry if I am sounding rude or upset.  I admit I am getting frustrated hearing this all the time.  So you are not the business maverick okay I accept.  I still want to be friends and work with you .  You have done good job and still you improve.  So let's all improve together.  I am only giving my opinion.  Take it or no.  But the fact is we have some whales here who have agreed to hold and we have some semi-dumpers who have dumped a bit.  So in the meantime we can build something and the realistic possibility exist that it will have some future to grow.  I think this could generate way more than a few million for trump especially if it starts an economy where all the trump supporters are doing things.  Instead I keep being told I need to stop focusing on paper wallets and this other type of comment shows that these are not market makers involved in this coin.  So I am not dev.  No problem.  I am still contributing.  Cream rises.  I will not fund a fake rise.  I invest a little every day.  When I hear that you guys had the tip bot project going I bought some.  I am the one on cryptopia signals7 mentioned.  I buy at a respectable price.  I also bought 2 domain names.  Those were good ideas.  I am even considering asking a friend if her remembers his contact that he had with trump.  But I cannot do it alone.  Nobody had donated anything to me so I kept me comments off this thread but at some point you guys will either need to learn it before or after it is too late.  And yes my track record give me confidence to talk this way.
     I knew about bitcoin when it was 21 cents  and I did not start buy until 300usd.  Do I think that was a mistake.  yeah.  I told someone to put a hundred on it of my money back when it was 21 cents.  Where are they now where are my bitcoins? I do not know.  It is hard to get people to act right.  Especially control freaks.  Ever notice that?  Maybe that person is true but only time will tell.  In the mean time:
    This team here is performing so let's focus on the good things that are getting accomplished and keep doing them.
     The tip bot is essential
     The endorsement is essential
     Finding more trumps that 200k is essential
      I feel that building a trump economy using this coin is essential because if he cannot fund his campaign in the legacy world because he is too truthful than only an honest money like crypto can save him folks.  This is your chance.  I do not think many of you will get opportunities like this in your life everyday.  And having someone come in here and dump a bunch of money will not help at this time because it is temporary you learn nothing and then it is gone.  Plus then my friends loose their money when the whales start dumping.  How does that look on me.
     All growth must be stable or it is subject to boom and bust even in crypto with no inflation.
     Trump suffered much criticisms for using the law a few times..but we are in a boom and bust world.  Imagine if you could watch each dollar transaction in legacy currencies like you can with crypto.  
    Think big because it is the only way this will work!  We must provide the better alternative to the current economy that is doing everything they can to stop Trump.  Look at the shit pieces out today to softly melt away the results of brexit.  Oh I did know my vote would matter?  You think they never did this before folks.  Raised for government chose business cause politics is sick.  This is as political as I get.  

First you where the one that started talking about being friends with billionaires!!! That's pretty funny, then you tell me don't worry about your friends that's laughable. I can assure you I careless about your friends or you, now that you have scolded me! You say you want to be friends? You don't write posts like that trying to make friends. As far as the 200k for Trump that's not up to you to decide, you are just a investor and you can market the Trump coin in the way you see fit that's up to you. You made some websites that's great I thank you. When you say that you will be leaving and we will not be able to get info you proved that is laughable in it's self who ask you in the first place!!!  Ether you are with the Trump coin or not, again up to you. Now me being focus on the Trump coin I put more work and money into marketing the Trump coin then you will ever know. I exposed the Trump coin to well over 50k people how many hits did your website get? I can't find it anywhere on google you can find what I have done for the Trump coin on google. By you saying that I'm not a business maverick imply's you are. Where is your proof, of you and your friends being mavericks? I have proof that I'm the 7th biggest Trump coin holder where is your proof to make such claims? You say you are getting frustrated that's on you, no one told you or made you do anything! If you are a real inventor in anything you would know that's rule number 1. As far as the price money is everything Trump coin goes up, draws more attention then anything else. This is my first and last post directed towards you good luck with you and your billionaire friend being the maverick you funny guys are!  
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:05:48 PM

You guys do realize that there is a limit on donations right? Only a superpac can donate more than $2,700 if I remember correctly. I don't know how this would be looked upon by the campaign.

I just pulled this from the site "As the proud new owner of a super PAC, you are permitted to raise unlimited amounts of money from people including your friends, neighbors and families."

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:17:38 PM

This is good I recommend it.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:17:53 PM

New world order,
    The only thing I see that I wrote about you was that I do not think you are a business maverick.  If that hurts your feelings then I am sorry.

The rest of what you say is curious.  Both our comments are public record.  The readers can decide.

What I find interesting is how you respond and then say it is you last response.  So then what you are saying is it matters not any thing I say right here.
    That is like saying something extreme and then running out of the room before anyone can respond.  So now I will call you a something Coward.  Because you should not be scared of words.  I said you improve.  Was that bad?
   I asked if we can improve together?  Was that bad?

I do not know you.  And that is okay.  I like what you have done so far I just think that for you to ask me for 6 million usd dollars when you do not know me kinda shows that you are new to the world of business.  If I am wrong okay then I am wrong.  I reserve the right to be wrong.

Now you act like you wish to be my enemy.  I do not recomend this because there is not cause.  I think maybe you are caught up in being insulted and missed my point.  There is actually no insult there.  If you took it that way I am truly very sorry about this.  Can you forgive me?

Lastly, I am very new to this project so before you demand a pissing contest because of your wonderful facebook pages you have made please remember that I am not a whale, I have less coins than most of you and yet I am knocking myself out trying to give valuable info to this group.

Was I wrong to want be your friend?  CAn you ever forgive me for this?

Lastly again, I did not ever say I was leaving that may be what you thought but I did not type that.  I am only saying I am getting frustrated.  And my reasons are typed out for the world to see.

And I just bought the 2 webpages last night after signal7 made his excellent suggestion to the group.  So I do not know how you can expect me to compete (didn't know this was a competition) with you who has been here since day one.

And now that you mention you are a whale I understand why you will like my friends to drop 6 million into your pond.  Sorry if you are upset.  I hope you can get over it for the good of the group such as it is.

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:18:25 PM

I just pulled this from the site "As the proud new owner of a super PAC, you are permitted to raise unlimited amounts of money from people including your friends, neighbors and families."

Yes Yes Yes
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:21:08 PM

insomniak,  I second you idea  Really good!  We should change our motto to "Trump come claim your wallet it is ready".  And then when he does folks can donate to the official trumpcoin trump wallet and donate they will.  Just that simple act of him doing that is more than an acknowledgement. 

Km94, That is why I think we should give him the coins now.  But also those laws may not actually be applicable in this case since the value is perceived...just my opinion not legal advice.

ARE YOU INTENTIONALLY WORKING AGAINST THE PROJECT?

Trump come claim your wallet it is ready

That should be the new Motto.  Huh Lib Media: CROOKED TRUMP WORKING IN THE DARK INTERNET
Not Trump or anyone from his team can sit and trade the coin and claim it as a donation. Even if they could they
are running a Presidential election for chrissssss sake. Imagine how much ammo you would be handing Trumps
enemies.

You might woefully ignorant of Crypto and the politcial process. I really dont know.
Nothing personal man, but this is just crazy stuff your comining out with.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:27:12 PM

I do not base my comments upon fear.  I did not even think what the lib media would say.

So you suggest that we should run our lives to be politically correct?  Or should we do what is needed and right?

There is a need.  I am suggesting my thoughts.  And now I feel like you are trying to stifle the debate.  And saying nothing personal after a personal attack doesn't fool everyone just so you know.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:33:39 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2016, 05:45:06 PM by Bitbobb

How do we have any proof you will turn over those trumps when they go up.

I have gotten messages from you to stop talking about the paper wallet after people have supported the idea

How do I know you will give those trumps to trump?
How do I know you are not sabotaging this coin?

Not trying to attack you personally

And being all over the place doesn't even makes sense as a criticism.  So now I must walk in the straight line you suggest?

You are a hidden dev or former dev.  So let's try to keep forward progress.  Put your glorious personalities aside and please focus on the super pac it is a great idea.
   I personally think you need to do something with the trump fund or show your identity.

And by the way, I would also like an apology from you for asking me if making comments here in good faith is somehow an attack on the project.  I mean really??  Wow, what a delicacy you have I am so sorry.  And I do not need your appoligy but you kinda seem like a hot head when you say those things and I think investors prefer a dev with more even keel.  JMHO

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:36:14 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2016, 05:47:05 PM by Bitbobb

Chicken65,
     I will clarify,  I was joking when I said "Hey Trump come get your wallet it is ready"  But it was to make the point of that he should have them in his hand to do with as he pleases.  And others agreed.  So no harm no foul on that one okay?  Thanks and sorry I didn't put haha next to it or something

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:42:00 PM

all,
     The reason I brought out that I have friends with money is because I think we are missing the point and the opportunity in part with this project.  So now I get attacked and am accused of being against the project and now I have enemies and I do not understand crypto coins.  How tragically typical.  Good luck Trump.  Good luck America  you see what you are up against.  You will need it.  That's never happened in history before. haha

NewWorldOrder

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:47:11 PM

chicken65 or can'tstump is there anyway to ban this guy he is nothing but trouble!
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: