Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:01:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268409 times)
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:54:44 PM

Maybe if I did something wrong you could ban me.

Do you have some logical reason or valid point where I did anything wrong?  I will change my ways.  But I think I have contributed many good comments and suggestions.  They both know I have passion.  And they both know I have held back lots of ammo I could use if I was an emotional type. 

Instead it should be clear what my focus is.

I think Trump would be upset by your comment New World Order.  Seems a little un American don't you think?
    I will stop posting voluntarily for a few days or weeks if it makes you feel better but how does that help when you turn away people who are trying to contribute.  ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:00:11 PM

I would suggest if people have arguments, discrepancies or bones to pick with a specific member it would be best to use the ol' PM button

I'm not taking a side but its unwise to force new investors looking to put their money in the coin to scroll through pages and pages of bickering or contention.

Let's keep the thread amicable boys

Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:01:04 PM

I would suggest if people have arguments, discrepancies or bones to pick with a specific member it would be best to use the ol' PM button

I'm not taking a side but its unwise to force new investors looking to put their money in the coin to scroll through pages and pages of bickering or contention.

Let's keep the thread amicable boys

Pointless arguments too

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:02:57 PM

The 2 week hand over thing is done. Im no longer going to post on this thread.

I strongly advocate CantStump start a new thread and set it to self moderate. Lots of shcill accounts
popping up. Bernie is out and newbie accounts with strong but destructive
opinions start showing up. The liberal mindset is about destruction - never ever forget that.

My final words are:

1. New moderated thread
2. New official  Twitter account handled by CantStump (important) which everyone needs to support (crucial)
3. Memes memes and then some - all aimed directly to Trumps closest, his campaign team, People on his side.
4. Start the Superpac
5. Increase the Trump Fund (Crucial)
6. Enough with the multipe websites. Totally not needed.
7. Personal message to the largest Trump Coin holder. Pony up. Offer a good amount to teh Trump Fund
8. Slush Fund - How many times do I need to reepat this.
9. I cant say because newbies and infiltrators will start hitting that person up - Game Over
10. Create a Superpac - Best idea ive seen in about 100 pages of the thread. Thats a winning idea, more of that please.

FOCUS ON WHAT THE PROJECT IS. IT IS NOT A CRYPTO COIN NOW. ITS A TRUMP SUPPORTERS CAMPAIGN DONATION
PROJECT/SUPERPAC.  NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS. If endorsement comes the big guys will buy in BIGLY…oh look how comical of me…to use the same tone as Trump..

CantStump will still be able to contact me privately in case of any Tech issues. However,  nodes are in great shape, in fact the coins chain is so stable its
probably the best one out there. Notice how fast transfers are. Hail Trump Tech guy!

I will still do my own thing in the background but its really going to be up to the community now.

Please support CantStump - its isnt easy to manage all sort sof different and quite often crazy opinions and suggestions.
Simply sending out soundbites: do this, do that, i have an idea etc etc is very easy. Truth is answering all that is draining and is very unhelpful
becasue it takes time to respond. Its isnt just forum stuff, its also email. Then yo uhave to work out is this person a con artist, a liberal infiltrator etc.

Yo ushould all know what th epuprose of this project is now. Stick to it and get the damn endorsement. Newbies stop with the BS suggestions
as if wever nevber heard any of it before. What this project was changed to a month or so agao is in big block capital letters above.

I really dont mena to be aggressive but Ive had enough of responding to matters that are just waste of time and energy. Ive had enough of the hate
mail, the weirdos on Skype LOL.. Sing from the same tune guys and the endrosement will come.

Good luck guys  Smiley and I thought I would post some of my fav images in this thread. A little trip down memory lane Of course all the ones from Decentralised are
excellent but I dont have them on IMGUR.

Jaerky

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:06:33 PM

all,
     The reason I brought out that I have friends with money is because I think we are missing the point and the opportunity in part with this project.  So now I get attacked and am accused of being against the project and now I have enemies and I do not understand crypto coins.  How tragically typical.  Good luck Trump.  Good luck America  you see what you are up against.  You will need it.  That's never happened in history before. haha

This guy is a provocateur. Pay no more attention to him.

The question of "How do we know if you will..." is a moot point in Crypto. Crypto development is based entirely on trust and faith.

If you dont have the balls for this kind of project, then you can take your ball and go home. The "I have friends with money..." line is obvious he is making crap up.

It's a political coin. You're going to have trolls, Ron Paul had trolls too, and considering how polarizing Trump can be, and the heat on him, we've been pretty lucky so far.
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:16:59 PM

all,
     The reason I brought out that I have friends with money is because I think we are missing the point and the opportunity in part with this project.  So now I get attacked and am accused of being against the project and now I have enemies and I do not understand crypto coins.  How tragically typical.  Good luck Trump.  Good luck America  you see what you are up against.  You will need it.  That's never happened in history before. haha

This guy is a provocateur. Pay no more attention to him.

The question of "How do we know if you will..." is a moot point in Crypto. Crypto development is based entirely on trust and faith.

If you dont have the balls for this kind of project, then you can take your ball and go home. The "I have friends with money..." line is obvious he is making crap up.

It's a political coin. You're going to have trolls, Ron Paul had trolls too, and considering how polarizing Trump can be, and the heat on him, we've been pretty lucky so far.
Yes thank you trouble maker! Pay no more attention to him. Thank you for the support really!!!
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:25:40 PM

real young man here not a troll.  And not paid for this at all!  promise you

And crypto is not about trust it is about trust less.  Look it up that is actually the point.  So I disagree there.  Crypto is decentralized so it can be trustless.  I am pretty sure about this.  But if I am wrong you have my apoligy

And yes when someone asks for 6 million for a project you would normally ask questions which is the only reason I mentioned my friends in business because they ask LOTS of questions so I though it was a good example.  My bad if I did not prove it by taking their money and giving it to you.  So yeah I guess you will not get your proof today that they have money.  So from my perspective I was perfectly rational and measured.  I even shared family stories to show support for my points.  I do not think trolls do that

Getting people's money is not easy.  A super pac is the way to go

Not fighting on this thread is the way to go

Trump is the way to go.

And I think it is interesting that Chickens65 is holding the trumpfund and now leaving.  Of course this might explain the sudden attack on me.  Since I am asking questions and that is obvious no - no.  So instead of addressing them he leaves.  I see that a lot actually from people.

So he wants us to trust can't stump but he does not trust him with the trumpfund.  Well I support Can't Stump always have.
  And I will not post as much to keep this thread clear.  But let's hope the smart readers sees what just happened here today and let's also hope the next few pages show we have learned from it and can grow.

So sorry to all the hurt feelings.  And hello bright future where debate, progress and questions are welcomed.  I believe in truth, justice and the American way and that is why I am here at Trumpcoin.  Ever hear a troll say that?

Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:29:02 PM

You guys are getting a bit too emotional.

Everyone here has different perspectives, experiences, skills, talents, bankrolls, opinions to offer.

We have had a really cool trend occurring in this community lately. Volunteers stepping up offering their ideas and resources with a can-do attitude. I have read in other threads lately people saying good things about us and praising us for coming together the way that we have been.

Let's not fight, berate, and discourage each other. Check your emotions.

Encourage and appreciate all contributions. Respectfully disagree when appropriate but respect one another. We won't succeed without that.

I have seen ideas that I don't agree with or want to participate in but I don't want to interfere with those. Good job on YOUR thing. Hey, check out MINE.

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:31:34 PM

You guys are getting a bit too emotional.

Everyone here has different perspectives, experiences, skills, talents, bankrolls, opinions to offer.

We have had a really cool trend occurring in this community lately. Volunteers stepping up offering their ideas and resources with a can-do attitude. I have read in other threads lately people saying good things about us and praising us for coming together the way that we have been.

Let's not fight, berate, and discourage each other. Check your emotions.

Encourage and appreciate all contributions. Respectfully disagree when appropriate but respect one another. We won't succeed without that.

I have seen ideas that I don't agree with or want to participate in but I don't want to interfere with those. Good job on YOUR thing. Hey, check out MINE.

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.
Well said. Bitbobb was never trolling, maybe he was just misinterpreted.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:48:36 PM

I will admit I am excited.  Very excited.  I should not have to apologize for that.  However if I am wrong I will apologize and I will change. 

Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:01:55 PM

I will admit I am excited.  Very excited.  I should not have to apologize for that.  However if I am wrong I will apologize and I will change. 

I am excited too. We all are.

I love seeing everyone coming together and making real progress. There will be many challenges ahead. If we all stay positive and positively support one another, we will make some really great things happen here. I strongly believe this.

MAGA!

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:13:18 PM

The 2 week hand over thing is done. Im no longer going to post on this thread.

LOL TRUMPCAN'TBESTOMPED IS THAT YOU TOO?  Roll Eyes
16e

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:33:06 PM

The only way i see this thing exploding is if the 200k Trump donation is stated clearly everywhere. The video that shows up after a search of "Trump coin" doesnt mention it. In my opinion the video should be scrubbed, that isnt the type of thing you want to be the first video people see. Without the mention of the donation, the coin has no relation to trump other than its name.
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:22:47 AM

The only way i see this thing exploding is if the 200k Trump donation is stated clearly everywhere. The video that shows up after a search of "Trump coin" doesnt mention it. In my opinion the video should be scrubbed, that isnt the type of thing you want to be the first video people see. Without the mention of the donation, the coin has no relation to trump other than its name.
Congratulations that was your first post ever and you talked about the 200k of Trump donation coins.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:41:53 AM

A lot of good things on the horizon, good energy in this thread! Volume and price is picking up and a sense of stability it really setting in. Keep up the good work everyone!
yes indeed trump being supported in the crypto trading site i think it is much stable now and good
timing for investing more as we see the popularity of this coin is rising up. good job dev team'
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:23:08 AM

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Wetch-Heter

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:29:32 PM

longtime lurker here.

I like most of the new idea's I've seen posted by some of the newbies, some of them are shills though. I really think we should take their advice, be more transparent and a little more free-market capitalist. I hope the future of Trumpcoin bodes well, I've been invested for almost 2 months now.
Godemperor

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:13:01 PM

longtime lurker here.

I like most of the new idea's I've seen posted by some of the newbies, some of them are shills though. I really think we should take their advice, be more transparent and a little more free-market capitalist. I hope the future of Trumpcoin bodes well, I've been invested for almost 2 months now.

Welcome aboard! Yeah Trump coin is certainly in line with the Austrian Theory of Economics! I agree that it's incredibly imperative for us not to let our emotions get the better of us! If there is one thing I've learned trading equities, bonds, and other derivatives, it's that a strong investment team consists of people who are willing to speak about and act upon the absolute truth of a investment opportunity. Emotional attachment of any kind and to any kind of financial decision, stifles rational decision making.
Dajackal

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:01:20 PM

Did you guys hear about this.

rdogan calls for swift removal of Trump name from Istanbul Towers over The Donald’s ‘Islamophobia’

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has called for the immediate removal of the ‘Trump’ name from the Trump Towers Istanbul due to the likely Republican presidential nominee’s anti-Muslim rhetoric.
Trends

Erdogan made the call during his speech at a TÜMSİAD (The Industrialists and Businessmen Association) evening, according to Turkish news outlet Yeni Safak.

“[Trump] has no tolerance for Muslims living in the US. And on top of that they used a brand in [Istanbul] with his name. The ones who put that brand on their building should immediately remove it,” Erdogan said, according to The Turkish Sun.

https://www.rt.com/news/348390-erdogan-trump-tower-istanbul/

They trying to dename the trumpster.
That's not cool.

EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:36:19 PM

Did you guys hear about this.

rdogan calls for swift removal of Trump name from Istanbul Towers over The Donald’s ‘Islamophobia’

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has called for the immediate removal of the ‘Trump’ name from the Trump Towers Istanbul due to the likely Republican presidential nominee’s anti-Muslim rhetoric.
Trends

Erdogan made the call during his speech at a TÜMSİAD (The Industrialists and Businessmen Association) evening, according to Turkish news outlet Yeni Safak.

“[Trump] has no tolerance for Muslims living in the US. And on top of that they used a brand in [Istanbul] with his name. The ones who put that brand on their building should immediately remove it,” Erdogan said, according to The Turkish Sun.

https://www.rt.com/news/348390-erdogan-trump-tower-istanbul/

They trying to dename the trumpster.
That's not cool.

Erdogan is a complete piece of shit as is everyone who calls him leader. Erdogan has helped ISIS for years by providing ISIS money for oil, Safe passage in & out of Turkey, soldiers, helping murder kurds & yazidi. Erdogans  Daughter ran an underground hospital for ISIS until a little over a year ago when she left to live with ISIS in Raqqa.

Turkey means shit. Fuck every single one of Erdogans supporters.
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: