Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:55:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268409 times)
Wetch-Heter

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:52:37 PM

How do I post a meme image in this thread? I can only link it to sli.mg or w/e, i want it to a appear. It's a dank Trumpcoin meme.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:57:02 PM

How do I post a meme image in this thread? I can only link it to sli.mg or w/e, i want it to a appear. It's a dank Trumpcoin meme.

Newbie accounts cannot post pictures. But post it anyway. We can quote you to make it show up.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:04:34 PM

suggestion from the /biz/ thread for getting donations from people who aren't very technical but still interested in donating to the project

what if there was a bot so that people could donate using USD and have the bot purchase coins and donate them to the campaign fund wallet
That is a great suggestion, or just have a person do it

It's not hard to setup at all.
An easy method would be a web page with a PayPal Donation button that accesses the YoBit API to buy the coins and send them to the TrumpFund wallet.

I believe that if you aren't actually providing coins in exchange for the donation then you don't have to worry about SEC regs, KYB, etc.

BUT... Chargebacks are an issue that pose a risk to the person that owns the accounts to provide the service.

Maybe minimize chargeback risks by collecting donations via PayPal (or any payment gateway) and do batch trades and donations at the end of the chargeback window?

www.TrumpCoin.com
Wetch-Heter

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:21:36 PM

Newbie accounts cannot post pictures. But post it anyway. We can quote you to make it show up.

https://i.sli.mg/IHtas2.jpg

Here
TrumpsWithYou

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:44:53 PM

Why can I no longer access the BlockChain Explorer on the TrumpCoin.Rocks site? Is it down until the new site comes online? I want to see what the top 100 wallets are doing!
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:52:14 PM

Here
Maybe I missed something but don't understand this  Undecided

This from yotrollbox  Tongue good one

bitbullbarbados- please provide your trumpcoin address for donation- many people here want to say thanks other way, not only by words 
UNsTephenk

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Support Cryptocurrency.

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 09:14:17 PM

I saw that on the Troll Box earlier. Trump coin did pretty well today on the yobit exchange. 26% increase!

Start Mining Within Minutes! With BTC near $560 now is the time to invest! Referral: https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/110446 | 5% OFF CODE: pQWYNk

Check out some creative Bitcoin apparel!  https://teespring.com/stores/bitcoin-memes

Start building your IRA or just day trade at TradeKing: http://bit.ly/1JfZQfR
islandcoli

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:50:36 PM

I know you can turn some gift cards into BTC, I wonder if there's something there with getting less tech savvy people into the Trumpcoin project while also avoiding chargebacks.
sealab

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:13:42 PM

Another /biz/ idea

"If there is a holy grail of Trumpcoins, it is allowing Trump attire to be bought with the coins.

The userbase on r/the_donald hates the admins, so I could see them encourage giving TrumpCoins instead of gold. In that sense, these coins are a meme coin for fun and giggles.

An idea you guys may want to consider is establishing a store that buys attire from Trump and then sells it for TrumpCoins. This would allow Redditors to redeem their TrumpCoins for real material goods which would give it more legitimacy. In that sense, it allows active posters who arn't particular wealthy to still be able to have a chance to own Trump attire.

I'm gonna keep saying that if you want TrumpCoins to be successful, they need to have a purpose beyond "to the moon"."
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:35:49 PM

Here
Maybe I missed something but don't understand this  Undecided

They keep expecting trumpcoin to die but its staying strong

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
islandcoli

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:08:44 AM

Update on the "How To Buy" Video

Should be coming quite soon, had a stack of other projects holding me back but I'd say a week/week and a half at the longest

Your videos and voice are like audible chocolate - super pumped to hear there is another video en route.

Thanks based Video Guy.
JackLondon

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:14:08 AM

UPDATE

Howdy Trump fans, we have some major updates on several fronts:

1.  Website.  The unbelievably dedicated Trump fan bitbullbarbados has secured ownership of the domain http://trumpcoin.com to be used for this project.  He achieved this through his own negotiation with the previous owner and with the use of his own fiat, which was a serious amount of money.  

This is incredible news and we all owe bitbullbarbados a major debt of gratitude for a first class job!!   A big thanks also to Signal7 for his extensive efforts on the tech side (which I'll go into more detail about later in the week).

The new domain has already been set up to redirect to http://trumpcoin.rocks while the new site is being designed.  The website team have the framework built and should have things finalized within a week.  The new site will go live soon after that on the new domain.  

Once again a yuge thanks to bitbullbarbados for this amazing contribution to the coin.  This is above and beyond anything we could have hoped for the new domain name. Truly outstanding job.  If you want to post your Trump address in the thread bitbull I'd be the first to send some your way.  

2.  Organization.  I'm happy to advise we have several positions on the team filled including some new director appointments.  Everyone on this team has already contributed to the coin in some way and it's easy to see we have some fantastic people behind this coin.   If you believe you have what it takes and want to join the team just shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you.

https://i.imgur.com/VZI31cr.png

3. Video.  Below is a recent update from TrumpContentCreator regarding the new video:

Update on the "How To Buy" Video
Should be coming quite soon, had a stack of other projects holding me back but I'd say a week/week and a half at the longest

This is terrific news and we're all looking forward to to this.  The how-to video will be a big help especially to newcomers who may not have prior experience with crypto.  Like the first two I can tell this video will be a tremendous success.

4 Other plans. A new btctalk thread will be created concurrent with the new website.  The thread will feature a new announcement, a consolidated list of official links and we'll consider the option of a moderated thread (not set in stone yet).  We'll also include two Trump addresses, one for donations to the Trump Fund and another for donations to the Trump devteam, which will both be included on the website and in the new announcement.  An official Trumpcoin twitter with a good username will be established, since we currently have a few around the place.  Numerous other ideas have been raised (including some good ideas in Chicken65's final post as dev) and the remainder will be addressed in the new official announcement thread.  

We've seen an immense amount of energy, organization and professionalism from everybody involved in this coin over the past few weeks.  If we keep it up and continue thinking big there's no limit to what we can achieve with this project.  

MAGA!!!

Thank you bitbullbarbados for your very awesome contribution.

MAGA!

Guys,

Congratulations on this coin. I was contacted by 'bitbullbarbados' and I need a message gotten to him ASAP regarding major media possibilities. Please have him contact me PM because I think we need to run with this one. The devs of this coin along with myself will explain everything as soon as I can speak with 'bitbullbarbados' The media I am referring to includes RT, Press TV, Alex Jones, & Max Kaiser, possibly more with the goal of reaching top MSM Networks. We need to move fast because my friend who is extremely well known on the Network Political Talk Circuit is scheduled to be on Alex Jones on July 1st. I believe this to be an opportunity that should be taken into serious consideration.

Best,
Depredation

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:22:50 AM

Guys,

Congratulations on this coin. I was contacted by 'bitbullbarbados' and I need a message gotten to him ASAP regarding major media possibilities. Please have him contact me PM because I think we need to run with this one. The devs of this coin along with myself will explain everything as soon as I can speak with 'bitbullbarbados' The media I am referring to includes RT, Press TV, Alex Jones, & Max Kaiser, possibly more with the goal of reaching top MSM Networks. We need to move fast because my friend who is extremely well known on the Network Political Talk Circuit is scheduled to be on Alex Jones on July 1st. I believe this to be an opportunity that should be taken into serious consideration.

Best,

That sounds amazing! Have you pm'ed him?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:31:18 AM

Guys,

Best,

He is likely asleep right now. I'm sure he'll eventually see this. He watches his PM's. Shoot him one.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Wetch-Heter

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:32:47 AM

Guys,

Best,

[/quote]

Crazy. Will spread the word as fast & as much as I can.
JackLondon

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:19:16 AM

Guys,

Best,

Yes I have. I am checking every hour. If you know bitbullbarbados get a hold of them. If you need to talk to me and vet me please send me a PM yourself and we could be on Skype in minutes. The reason I am asking for bitbullbarbados is because he reached out to me. He mentioned the other dev's whom I will gladly speak with also. I just really want bitbullbarbados to be credited with this one. Anyone that is involved with TrumpCoin or its active community is welcome to contact me PM. Lets get this rolling!!
Dajackal

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:20:59 AM

Is it going to get mentioned or not though?
Depredation

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:21:38 AM

Any update on the tip bot for reddit? I feel that is a very important factor to our growing success.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
RustySheckleford

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:33:10 AM

Glad to see some movement on this, I made a small purchase a couple weeks ago and I may buy some more soon. My first purchase of cryptocurrency and the documentation available got me through it. Keep it guy guise.
Depredation

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:34:55 AM

Glad to see some movement on this, I made a small purchase a couple weeks ago and I may buy some more soon. My first purchase of cryptocurrency and the documentation available got me through it. Keep it guy guise.
This is a great thing to hear, we love to get new people into cryptocurrency.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: