Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:41:55 PM

I'm not exactly sure, but I think I first started with faucets, which was an interesting experience.

the measures are good enough to get to know Bitcoin much deeper, because in you are interested in looking for Bitcoin then increasingly interested anyway you know the advantages of the Bitcoin from other currencies. Keep trying and keep aspiring to get and be one of the people who have an important role to the progress of the Bitcoin
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:57:28 PM

My experience when i started bitcoin is that the only way I know to earn is faucet(freebitco.in) that make me think that 1btc is impossible to reach.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:33:19 PM

My experience when im starting is very hard for me ,i do faucets claimings about one month claiming 0500-0100 a day just to earn some knowing that i will earn a big amount after one month but its very hard .

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:37:09 PM

My experience when i started bitcoin is that the only way I know to earn is faucet(freebitco.in) that make me think that 1btc is impossible to reach.

For this I really need to thank my friend who introduced me to bitcoin and he clearly told me don't waste your time on faucets, directly starting earning with signature campaign.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:52:28 AM

In all honesty, I started bitcoins way back in 2013 and I never actually liked bitcoins because it was too complex for me before.
I never really understood what bitcoins were for, what its uses were, and I didn't quite liked the idea of buying 1 bitcoin at roughly $250. Although I kind of regret not giving time, I am still happy that I do now understand.

sbtctalk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:07:28 AM

In all honesty, I started bitcoins way back in 2013 and I never actually liked bitcoins because it was too complex for me before.
I never really understood what bitcoins were for, what its uses were, and I didn't quite liked the idea of buying 1 bitcoin at roughly $250. Although I kind of regret not giving time, I am still happy that I do now understand.

We all feel the same regret, I am sure. Many of us here do.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:25:32 PM

I first knew about bitcoin in 2013 when I joined a group in fb where there are many bitcoiners. That time I thought I can't do what they do so I leave the group. As time pass and start to think about my future, November last year, I thought about bitcoin again and join the group again. I start studying all about bitcoin. How to earn from it, how it process transactions and many more.
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:01:40 PM

one of my x student came to me. told me that he need some tips how to open a school. I told him that its not a good time for opening a school. when the time will come I personally will inform you. then I asked from him about his present job. he told me that he is engaged in bitcoin. then I ask him if can give me a brief information about it. after that he opened an account for me. then he visited to my school on regular basis and gave  me precious information about bitcoin. he still coming to my my school on regular basis. he teach me also he is my x student. you know he was very intelligent when he was student. he often remain first in class. some time he top his school  in annual examination.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 06:08:24 PM

My first experience on bitcoin was struggle. What is this? what is that? how can invest in here? the first thing i say on bitcoin  Grin it is complete stranger on my part. HYIP hit me several times being run away and scam, i said to myself i will gonna be wiser next time to gain bitcoin again from my loss and he we are profitable bitcoin mining is the answer.  Grin
DimensionZ

Activity: 350

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:56:18 PM

I first found out about Bitcoin reading a blog post about it online if I remember right. I was not interested in mining or trading crypto currencies so I focused on using it as a means of digital money and of course for investment because I had heard its value would keep increasing. Well it wasn't easy to wrap my head around everything Bitcoin at first because I was learning about it on my own and it took some time to grasp all the vital information but I am glad I did because fast forward to today I am enjoying using it a lot and Bitcoin has made my life easier sending money abroad to relatives with almost no fees at all.

stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:58:04 PM

The day I joined bitcoin world I started to earn bitcoins from signature campaign, I borrowed account from my friend initially and started to work on that and got few coins at the end of the week.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:00:41 PM

I started out with Bitcoin only fairly recently, but I was aware of Bitcoin back in 2013 during the giant price rise to $1.2k. The financial experts and everyone else was confused or freaking out at that point, and I opted to stay away.

After the recovery from the dump that plagued Bitcoin and caused the value to be riding low over the 1.5 year period (or whatever it was), I was interested in Bitcoin again because it looked like the community was fairly resilient, and so I made an account and started getting more involved and reading more stuff.
sgravina

Activity: 451

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:02:05 PM

I was first introduced to Bitcoin when my daughter came home from a trip to New York City with 57 bitcoins on her laptop.  They cost her $40.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:59:03 PM

I was first introduced to Bitcoin when my daughter came home from a trip to New York City with 57 bitcoins on her laptop.  They cost her $40.

wow that's really good to hear that your daughter was aware about bitcoin when price was that low, and I really hope that you have saved those coins for halving.
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 10:01:53 PM

Interesting question. Confused! I had million of questions in my mind and everytime i found an answer, another one would pop up. I think i was mostly amazed by the system that was created. It was working so well almost felt like a magic. Simply, i was impressed.

wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:27:17 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

Since I know bitcoin and use it. The most memorable experience was when hit by scam hyip. Because starters I do not know what it hyip, just tempted advantage of abundant. Therefore I am a big loss in bitcoin just for f*cking hyip. hehe
Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:31:53 AM

When i start i didnt know anything about bitcoins. Im finding a friend to help me with, They helping me, and now their method to earn bitcoin is i used to earn to
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:19:56 AM

lot of scam -_-
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:54:29 AM

Its been very hard at the early use of bitcoin. In a short it became easy and when years passed I felt ease in the different methods of earning.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:48:55 AM

I only started about a couple of months ago when I got introduced by a friend who uses bitcoin for gambling. I did the further research because I am not the gambling type, and found out how bitcoin could be used as an investment instrument. Then I learned about faucets. Then as I ranked up, I joined signature campaigns, all the while still learning of new things and current events related to bitcoin. I still consider myself a newbie when it comes to really understanding bitcoin to its core, but I make it a point to know more about it as I go along.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: