Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:01:08 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
When I start on bitcoin economy, first I dont know what to do so I always ask my friend to all of my questions. And I always search any topics to Internet so that I have an Idea to a certain topic.
Well learned about bitcoin from one of my friend and at that time he was really too much expert in it, so he introduce bitcoin to me in such a way that from very beginning i started taking interested in bitcoin, in fact i do not face any problem to learn about it, because he came to me on regular bases and will discuss and all the issues that i was facing in starting days.
Roman Abraham

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:09:26 PM

My story about bitcoin started when I was in my second year in my university, my friend introduced bitcoin to me and invited me to join and invest my money to bitcoin, because bitcoin is new breakthrough and a very promising in the future. Like most people, at first I doubt it and still consider what he says, time goes on until finally one day he shows what he got from bitcoin and I think his money was very much and he say it's comes from bitcoin, after that I'm sure started joining bitcoin and started looking for my first bitcoin.
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:21:17 PM

When my friend first told me about bitcoins in the year 2014 it was very much complicated for me to understand about it and for the same reason I was reluctant in spending time behind it but at the same time it also made me to think that this is the right time to get into bitcoins as the price of bitcoins would be much higher in future and that was the right decision taken at right time to start earning bitcoins and rest is history.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

crypto4lambo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:42:14 AM

I remember when I just knew about bitcoin I have to research what it is all about. Because it is new to my knowledge, Istarted from scratch. I have to watch several videos on youtube and then at the end of the day I just asked myself, what the heck am I watching?  Grin .It just got my full attention when I discovered that I can earn through this. I browse all the possibilities how to earn butcoin and the first thing that I try is to claim bitcoin through faucets. Then I experience gambling with bitcoin. I lost  Cheesy . Then until I started trading and have a better source of bitcoin. Until now, I am studying and researching about this and I can say that it will be a long way.

pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:09:34 AM

When I start learning about bitcoin the whole concept sounds strange and complicated. The first investment I decided to go into was getting involve in a multilevel marketing platform which was Zarfund. The whole process failed because I was not a good marketer then, though that help me to learn how  to transfer bitcoin and copy transaction hash. It also improve my marketing skill. The next thing I started learning was to know different exchangers  and do small trading.
Smoikata

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:14:19 AM

First time when I learned for Bitcoin was before 5 years. I start to trading before 3 years. Last October start to trade and Eth, now I am trading all time Smiley
pinggoki

Activity: 1484
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:23:58 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
I learned about bitcoin last year from my classmates who have been in cryptocommunity for the long time. He taught me on how it works. My first earn was came from a gambling site and I realize that there's a low chance to win there so that I stay away from it and find another way to earn income. Then I found this forum where I can surely get a high profit and so far my earning is doing well.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Imperalta09

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:28:27 AM

I first learned Bitcoin from my friends. Then when I start here I actually clueless and doesn't know much. Then I asked some of my friend to tell me about Bitcoin then I also did some research, reading different forums for a newbie then that's the time I fully understand the world of Bitcoin. The signature campaigns, the mining, trading, cryptocurrencies and many more. It is indeed awesome and exciting!
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:20:08 AM

the most memorable experience is this: when the results I got from joining the bounty first exceeded the expectations I dreamed of. it's really an amazing experience, and I want to keep doing it.

Inarantyio96

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:15:20 AM

I started with bitcoin when i was in a young early stage of being a teenager my friend told me about it because i did not have enough time to work i had school and soccer practice after school i came home late and did not even have enough sleep but because of bitcoin i could also earn.
Thentneth

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:33:00 AM

My experiences where that i started with bitcoin when i was young i earned money from my work it was not that much that i could live with that is why i stopped and now i am happy i started with bitcoin because i earn a lot now.
Strught85

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:13:23 PM

when i begin on-line earning don't know about bitcoin. first my buddy introduction with btc. he notify me btc improve day by working day and i get some btc from wallet and i commit.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:22:38 PM

Well i started by trying to amass as many as i can through social media campaigns and other bounties, i likewise started an altcoin mining rig with my nephew which we used to sell our rewards for bitcoin. It was all about getting more bitcoins from the start.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:34:37 PM

I loved it from the start. Early on I was interested in mining, but it wasn't really profitable. I found that if we count all the time you need to wait for your hardware and effort you have to put into making it run constantly it becomes not worth it unless you have a huge farm. Then I got into trading for a while, but found out that a single mistake may cost you a lot of money. Holding was bringing less profit but also was less risky. I moved my money out of the exchange and not more than 2 months later it closed down running with all their client's money. So, my road was bumpy but I've learned so much along the way.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:42:46 PM

It was kinda hard at the beginning because there were not as many books and online tutorials as we have today but I tried to do my best by studying Bitcointalk. Unfortunately, I didn't create my account back then. Now I'm happy that I decided to work hard. Without this, I wouldn't have achieved as much as I have. I have earned a lot thanks to Bitcoin.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:02:55 PM

I started my bitcoin journey 2 years back when my friend told me about it and was earning some extra money from signature campaign and initially I was not interested in it but when he showed me the proof of his earning it took no time for me get into it and since then I have earned good income in bitcoins which I hope to continue even in future.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
geoduv

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:08:10 PM

The first time I started be interested by bitcoin was some month ago. A friend started to explain what was the world of cryptocurrencies. How was it working. Without bank people could joine their force to contribute in a project. I 've been totally interesed and started look on the web, learning what was a trade etc ... now, i am totally in !! Sometimes I feel like if I was at the beginning of a great adventure .. the same that when internet began .. a world incredibily open and unknown !!
McKane

Activity: 350

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:13:19 PM

when i begin on-line earning don't know about bitcoin. first my buddy introduction with btc. he notify me btc improve day by working day and i get some btc from wallet and i commit.
As you learned it is pretty best way to learn from someone because now you are having ability to teach these skills to someone else because it will help you and will help your knowledge too. Bitcoin has not any disadvantage because bitcoin having always positive sign on the top and always in advantage.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:21:22 PM

I first got the information like late last year and it was still like abstract to me. But with the help of youth colleagues I had around me I was able to buy and lend out to about two sites and was having some returns. My experience now is being broadened because I am getting to know about Cryptocurrency at large and the understanding of blockchain as a technology that has come to stay. I go to know about the volatility of the Cryptocurrency world and how it is fast spreading too. I am really indeed excited with this innovation.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:06:20 PM

As you learned it is pretty best way to learn from someone because now you are having ability to teach these skills to someone else because it will help you and will help your knowledge too. Bitcoin has not any disadvantage because bitcoin having always positive sign on the top and always in advantage.
You are right, we should help the community to be more bigger by sharing the knowledge about cryptocurrencies and specifically bitcoin. It will help us and also the bitcoin itself, When the community increase more, automatically bitcoin will be more powerful and the price will increase a lot.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: