Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41577 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:42:42 AM

I forgot, had we ever established who is "crptoarch"? Can't be Leroy, spelling's too good. Zinck? Leroy's wife?

Anyway, nice trolling whoever you are but you got your facts wrong. Like for example:

"Maybe Leroy is this serial liar you want him to be, but he never not once didn't pay someone their income."

Well, he's like 100 BTC in the hole. Can he pay all that out at once? That's right. Withdrawal limits or whatever the fuck the current excuse is. Face it, your buddy is filthy lying "theif".

And we love Gleb deeply. I don't expect you to understand.

Suchmoon, if I started an I Love Gleb Facebook page, would you add the second Like to it after I give it the first one?

Here's what's funny: cryptoarch likes to suck Leroy and Owen's dicks, but Crypto-city's not good enough to for him to give it its second Like. HAHAHA & Chuckles

I like the part where they kicked me out of Bitcoin 100 because I'm racist. Hey, cryptoarch, if you can produce one bit of that being true, theymos has my permission to ban all 73 accounts of mine on this forum. I don't know where you got that one from, but that's the first time I've heard/read of such a thing. Perhaps you been learning Fishish on the side and something got lost in translation.

And, cryptoarch, come again as to how you came specifically to this thread to learnt of the latest about Crypto-city. Dude, I wet my pants on that one. Next time, please warn us when you're about to release a funny.

For crytoarch's sake, here's Owen's last few posts so that you know what's goin' on with Crypto-city:

TROLL!
Stay tune for another update.
HAHAHA.
TROLL!
Update coming.
You wish.
Whatever.
TROLL!
Chuckles.
Update coming soon.
Expect an announce soon about an update soon to be updated.
TROLL!
Chuckles.
Come again.
HA!
Latest updates have been updated.
TROLL!
Yep!
TROLL!
Chuckles.
Visit Crypto-city.com to get the latest updates.
TROLL!

There you go, crytoarch, I got you updated as to the latest to date on Crypto-city. Hope all goes swell with your date with Leroy, cryptocurrency's most venerated user, a person whom even Bitcoin Jesus (Roger Ver), bows down to whenever Leroy Fodor's name is evoked.

One more thing, crytoarch: STICK RAZOR BLADES UP YOUR ASS!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:57:20 AM

I forgot, had we ever established who is "crptoarch"? Can't be Leroy, spelling's too good. Zinck? Leroy's wife?

Anyway, nice trolling whoever you are but you got your facts wrong. Like for example:

"Maybe Leroy is this serial liar you want him to be, but he never not once didn't pay someone their income."

Well, he's like 100 BTC in the hole. Can he pay all that out at once? That's right. Withdrawal limits or whatever the fuck the current excuse is. Face it, your buddy is filthy lying "theif".

And we love Gleb deeply. I don't expect you to understand.

Are you saying there is another "cyberpinoy" who had a sari sari that burned down? Which one of those two started using Bitcoin in 2009? Since you're such a good friend to Leroy can you ask him to show one of his addresses used prior to May 2014?

Don't put words in my mouth. I know you are good at doing that. I don't really care when it was he got into Bitcoin and you shouldn't either. When he did or did not get into Bitcoin doesn't matter in comparison to his accomplishments or ability to achieve them. I already know when he got into Bitcoin anyways and what he wrote is correct to the best of my knowledge. I don't need your blockchain proof. But, since the blockchain is so good at proving everything, can you jump in there real quick and get the proof where it shows Leroy is the one who made those posts please. You do have this delusion the blockchain is proof of everything right, this should not be a problem for you.

I'll tell you what. These delusional fuckers are made for each other. HAHAHA & Chuckles
crptoarch

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:21:05 PM

I like the part where they kicked me out of Bitcoin 100 because I'm racist. Hey, cryptoarch, if you can produce one bit of that being true, theymos has my permission to ban all 73 accounts of mine on this forum. I don't know where you got that one from, but that's the first time I've heard/read of such a thing. Perhaps you been learning Fishish on the side and something got lost in translation.

Here is one of the threads that impacted the decision Gleb. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495497.0

Here is where they linked your racism to your charity. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495497.msg5580634#msg5580634

You and him Both are 2 Racist Cowards. Why would someone Donate to Racists like yourselves?

Rassah is also racist, good to know will never donate to ur piece of shit racist charity

Then what do we see but the following:

http://web.archive.org/web/20130622051429/http://bitcoin100.org/contact

Quote from: Bitcoin100.org
Bruno K. has stepped down from an active role at Bitcoin 100 but can still be reached at BitcoinTalk under the user name Phinnaeus Gage.

You really think we believe your "stepping down" was a coincidence Gleb? You and we all know it wasn't! You got thrown out before you completely destroyed what other people already worked hard to achieve with the project you started.

If you feel I am wrong prove it. Prove that your repeated obnoxious activity on this forum and your racist actions here brought on no circumstances that led to Bitcoin100 table discussions and had no bearing on why you "Stepped Down". If not then you didn't step down they threw you out, or politely asked you to leave to save the name of the charity.

If you did step down why were you so lazy that you could not continue to work on the project you started? It's not like you have a job, or a lot of demand on your time Gleb. So, you have no excuse to willingly leave a project you started unless you got thrown out. If you did leave willingly why should this community expect anything less from any other projects you start?

Unfortunately, racism is just the icing on the cake for you isn't it?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264

Suchmoon, believe it or not little girl, you are not worth the time. You have your own active scam threads against yourself you need to concentrate on. Plus, actions speak louder than words, saying you love something and actually supporting your scamming liar friends are not the same thing. You did not support his project and that is fact.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 03:18:29 PM

Suchmoon, believe it or not little girl, you are not worth the time. You have your own active scam threads against yourself you need to concentrate on. Plus, actions speak louder than words, saying you love something and actually supporting your scamming liar friends are not the same thing. You did not support his project and that is fact.

No, I'm actually now seriously concentrating on helping you to feel a bigger man by giving you the opportunity to call me a little girl. I hope you get off on that kind of shit, you sound like the type.

And you're not very good at lying either, just like your friend honest Leroy. There are no "active scam threads against [myself]". Something to do with me not scamming anyone perhaps. There are some butthurt threads though. From the likes of your buddy cyberpinoy and some assorted paycoiners and PayPal fraudsters.

Speaking of which, are you ever going to address the fact of cyberpinoy losing a shitload of money that he collected from other people? Is he going to pay that off? How long is it going to take? Is there an apology forthcoming? You know, to investors, to anyone whom Leroy attacked for pointing out the stupidity of his "project", etc. If Leroy is too embarrassed to show his face here he can use Owen's Crypto-City for the apology, we'll repost it here Smiley
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:11:50 PM

Here is one of the threads that impacted the decision Gleb. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495497.0

Here is where they linked your racism to your charity. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495497.msg5580634#msg5580634

You and him Both are 2 Racist Cowards. Why would someone Donate to Racists like yourselves?

Rassah is also racist, good to know will never donate to ur piece of shit racist charity

Then what do we see but the following:

http://web.archive.org/web/20130622051429/http://bitcoin100.org/contact

Quote from: Bitcoin100.org
Bruno K. has stepped down from an active role at Bitcoin 100 but can still be reached at BitcoinTalk under the user name Phinnaeus Gage.

You really think we believe your "stepping down" was a coincidence Gleb? You and we all know it wasn't! You got thrown out before you completely destroyed what other people already worked hard to achieve with the project you started.

If you feel I am wrong prove it. Prove that your repeated obnoxious activity on this forum and your racist actions here brought on no circumstances that led to Bitcoin100 table discussions and had no bearing on why you "Stepped Down". If not then you didn't step down they threw you out, or politely asked you to leave to save the name of the charity.

If you did step down why were you so lazy that you could not continue to work on the project you started? It's not like you have a job, or a lot of demand on your time Gleb. So, you have no excuse to willingly leave a project you started unless you got thrown out. If you did leave willingly why should this community expect anything less from any other projects you start?

Unfortunately, racism is just the icing on the cake for you isn't it?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264

Dude, I politely asked you to please inform us prior to you making a funny, now folks who've read your fucked up post have all wet their pants.

Sadly, it's ONLY you who believe that I was kicked out of Bitcoin 100 due to racism as the result of some secret meeting.

In closing, you are damn lucky that you're hiding behind a pseudonym not revealing yourself, you useless cocksucker.
crptoarch

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:24:53 PM

@Suchmoon, there are threads presently against you in the scam accusation area https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1609136.0. I know it's complicated for your deluded mind to comprehend, but that means you have active scam threads against you. It really doesn't matter how you want to try and rationalize it in your mind, those are the facts. It's also very clear you have pushed the limits of what some people consider ethical conduct and I have to agree with them in what they point out.

If you have issues with Leroy I suggest you call him and straighten it out like a grown up.

I am just curious suchmoon, were you a member with his service. Did you actually invest funds in his service? Did he scam BTC out of you or something? Did he owe you a payment and not pay you? How much did he steal from you suchmoon?

@Gleb, You did not answer or address any of the questions, and you certainly have not proven my statements wrong. Which honestly I expected, because this is not the first time you have made these insane empty promises to leave here if someone proves something. But, we are good in understanding that yes, you were kicked out of the charity you started because of your racists and obnoxious activity on this very forum. We are also more informed as to what kind of person you are too, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264 Thank you for confirming this information for us. For those of you who don't know Gleb, here is how he conducts himself when he is backed in a corner and realizes he has been caught.

you useless cocksucker.

If people like you two are not welcome in Owen's www.crypto-city.com, it's not a loss by any means. That alone should be the leading feature he promotes.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 07:10:41 PM

@Suchmoon, there are threads presently against you in the scam accusation area https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1609136.0. I know it's complicated for your deluded mind to comprehend, but that means you have active scam threads against you. It really doesn't matter how you want to try and rationalize it in your mind, those are the facts. It's also very clear you have pushed the limits of what some people consider ethical conduct and I have to agree with them in what they point out.

If you have issues with Leroy I suggest you call him and straighten it out like a grown up.

I am just curious suchmoon, were you a member with his service. Did you actually invest funds in his service? Did he scam BTC out of you or something? Did he owe you a payment and not pay you? How much did he steal from you suchmoon?

Hmmm... nope, somebody creating a thread in the wrong section doesn't make it a scam thread. But thanks for pointing that out. It should be moved I think.

Not sure why you think there is something for me to "straighten out" here. Leroy lied (a lot), lost money (a lot), you are defending him (a lot), it's on you to back it up now. So how is Leroy going to come clean with the loss of 100 BTC?

In case you're forgetting - I did some math back in the day  that showed Leroy losing money until he finally admitted it, although he still claims it's a 0.85% loss instead of 85% or some bullshit like that. My personal investment or loss is irrelevant here. There is blockchain evidence and Leroy's own admission showing a massive loss, north of 80% currently. How is he going to compensate his investors? Please try your best to spin it in a way that doesn't sound like a blatant scam.
crptoarch

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:30:58 PM

Hmmm... nope, somebody creating a thread in the wrong section doesn't make it a scam thread. But thanks for pointing that out. It should be moved I think.

Not sure why you think there is something for me to "straighten out" here. Leroy lied (a lot), lost money (a lot), you are defending him (a lot), it's on you to back it up now. So how is Leroy going to come clean with the loss of 100 BTC?

In case you're forgetting - I did some math back in the day  that showed Leroy losing money until he finally admitted it, although he still claims it's a 0.85% loss instead of 85% or some bullshit like that. My personal investment or loss is irrelevant here. There is blockchain evidence and Leroy's own admission showing a massive loss, north of 80% currently. How is he going to compensate his investors? Please try your best to spin it in a way that doesn't sound like a blatant scam.

They didn't put it in the wrong section, that thread is right where it belongs. It is there to bring attention to your scammish ways and unethical activities. Wake up little girl, your rationalizations won't work with me.

In case you're forgetting, my questions were very clear. Stop avoiding them. Were you a member with his service. Did you actually invest funds in his service? Did he scam BTC out of you or something? Did he owe you a payment and not pay you? How much did he steal from you suchmoon?

Let me add a few more for shits and giggles. When your account was closed did you earn a profit of any kind? When your deposited balance became unable to hold enough weight to collect an income did he just close your account and scam you, or did the company buy your account out and send your funds back to you?

Don't evade little girl, answer the questions.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 07:40:52 PM

They didn't put it in the wrong section, that thread is right where it belongs. It is there to bring attention to your scammish ways and unethical activities. Wake up little girl, your rationalizations won't work with me.

In case you're forgetting, my questions were very clear. Stop avoiding them. Were you a member with his service. Did you actually invest funds in his service? Did he scam BTC out of you or something? Did he owe you a payment and not pay you? How much did he steal from you suchmoon?

Let me add a few more for shits and giggles. When your account was closed did you earn a profit of any kind? When your deposited balance became unable to hold enough weight to collect an income did he just close your account and scam you, or did the company buy your account out and send your funds back to you?

Don't evade little girl, answer the questions.

LOL, there are no "scammish ways". There is no rationalization. Butthurt thread from a butthurt fraudster, in a wrong place.

As for your questions, why don't you answer first, since I asked first and all... sounds fair, no?

How is Leroy going to pay out investors funds? How long is it going to take?

Then I'll do my best trying to answer your questions.
crptoarch

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:18:54 PM

LOL, there are no "scammish ways". There is no rationalization. Butthurt thread from a butthurt fraudster, in a wrong place.

As for your questions, why don't you answer first, since I asked first and all... sounds fair, no?

How is Leroy going to pay out investors funds? How long is it going to take?

Then I'll do my best trying to answer your questions.

Actually, making improper trust ratings on people you don't do business with because you personally don't like the service they provide is scammish. You are scamming the people reading your content into believing something that is not true based on personal belief. You are improperly giving someone negative trust with the hope that will distract others from using a service they provide, or that person directly. Since the result of your actions cost people income or money it is scamming people.

How completely immature of you.

I did answer your question, you just didn't like the answer. If you have a problem with Leroy, or if you have questions for Leroy call him on the phone and ask him directly. I am neither a representative of StakeMiners, nor and officer of the company. Thus, I am not the proper person to be asking about his direct business structure. He is not afraid to answer questions, he does it all the time in the office. The phone number is listed on the website and he is the one in the office who will answer your call. CALL HIM.

What I do know comes from personal and direct experience with him and his service. We (investors as you put it) are paid every single week. He has never been late or delayed. He even pays us early if he even thinks a problem could interrupt our payment. I can only assume his service will last as long as crypto does. He has no ambition to close the doors of StakeMiners. He is actually working on some new things to add to the project. As far as everyone withdrawing at the same time that will not happen. He has a lot more support than you and your boyfriend give him credit for. SO, you can forget that ever even happening because it's not even a remote possibility.

DO I really need to bullet these questions or will you grow up and answer them truthfully?

Did you actually invest funds in his service? Did he scam BTC out of you or something? Did he owe you a payment and not pay you? How much did he steal from you suchmoon?

When your account was closed did you earn a profit of any kind? When your deposited balance became unable to hold enough weight to collect an income did he just close your account and scam you, or did the company buy your account out and send your funds back to you?
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:23:41 PM

Leroy, is that you? LMFAO. This thread sure gets interesting from time to time! Cheesy

BTW, you can go on about trust ratings and the like all you want, but it has nothing to do with this thread. I mean, just look at Leroy's profile, cyberpinoy? Pretty red and scammy looking to me.

If you aren't involved with stakeminers why are you all up in this thread acting like a douchecanoe?

Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:40:56 PM

@Gleb, You did not answer or address any of the questions, and you certainly have not proven my statements wrong. Which honestly I expected, because this is not the first time you have made these insane empty promises to leave here if someone proves something. But, we are good in understanding that yes, you were kicked out of the charity you started because of your racists and obnoxious activity on this very forum. We are also more informed as to what kind of person you are too, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264 Thank you for confirming this information for us. For those of you who don't know Gleb, here is how he conducts himself when he is backed in a corner and realizes he has been caught.

you useless cocksucker.

If people like you two are not welcome in Owen's www.crypto-city.com, it's not a loss by any means. That alone should be the leading feature he promotes.

First off, you delusional fuck, I wasn't kicked off Bitcoin 100, I just scaled back by involvement long before any racial thingy took place. Check it out yourself.

Now, exactly who kicked me out of Bitcoin 100? edd who only provided the hosting for the last couple years which I paid each and every month prior, or Rassah who handled the finances? I stayed at Rassah's home a couple years ago and had dinner with edd in Austin, TX, prior to him and I sharing a room in LV during a convention at MGM.

If there's anybody else at Bitcoin 100 whom I'm not aware exist, of which supposedly kicked me out, please inform us.

That said, I'd say it's time to give you a lesson about Leroy Fodor. Please, make sure you ask him about the below during your upcoming visit where you'll be sucking each other's dicks.

The Lesson Begins:

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor

I've been reading a ton of stuff online (here and elsewhere) with the goal of learning to mine bitcoin, on a small scale. It seems the only advice out there for a "small scale" miner is "DON'T DO IT!" Are all these people just trying to stop competition? I understand that running just one little ASIC isn't going to make me rich, and probably wont earn enough to cover electricity, but a person's gotta start somewhere.

I am a very new person to mining, And I have been using this site, partly because everything is directed here, and reading a lot while I research. I had not joined but gained a little bit of knowledge here. But this thread made me want to join and post my opinion.

Please before you read farther, if you get your pannies in a bunch when someone puts the blatant obvious truth in your face, I deeply encourage you to just move on to the next thread, I am sure I will ruffle some sleeves in my post. I am a very honest person.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

https://www.bitcoinforum.com/profile/?area=showposts;sa=messages;u=4909

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8  radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/27

Not everyone has 10Cent electricity mine is 28 cents a KWH, other places are higher some are lower but 10 cents is not the norm, its cheap actually.

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/403-why-did-you-get-into-bitcoin/?p=2547

I was a Forex Commodities Trader and as such many traders began talking about Bitcoins. SO researched into Bitcoins and thought it looked like a very promising investment. So i sold my complete commodities portfolio and got out of Forex. I started very simple and gave myself a goal. I did not use my Forex money to begin this Bitcoin venture. I set out to prove you can get into Bitcoin and make a business with absolutely NO out of pocket expenses. And so far I have been able to start small with just doing faucets, then used that income to invest in some cloud mining, with the income from the cloud mining I then upgraded and bought my own mining hardware. And now  have a nice small Bitcoin business going. Our next phase is looking for Solar power for our small farm and add more machines. It was kind of a slow process, maybe, we started in June with this venture and already have a website that helps introduce people to Bitcoins, a facebook group that established and bvuilds our referral division, we now own our own hardware consisting of 1THS Dragon Miners, Rockminer Rock boxes, Zeus Miners and we have a handful of cloud mining accounts. It is not a business yet that we can be completely dependent upon but it is very close. Once we eliminate the electricity from our overhead expenses we will be well on our way.

FODOR'S TIMELINE:

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012 complete with solar panels, but lost it to a fire. THEN, we had another fire that destroyed our three other businesses and home. With no help from the rich bitcoiners, we rebuilt, and look at me now.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I got started in June, 2014, directly after selling off my Forex commodity portfolio of which funds I didn't touch, then ~6 weeks later I was begging for a loan on BitcoinTalk so that me and family could get back to "Merica".

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: We started with 6950 rigs in 2011. In 2009 a business man introduced me to Bitcoin so I investigated it.

I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009 I was introduced to Bitcoin by another business owner in the local Myrtle Beach BNI weekly meetings. I did not purchase them from an exchange I traded them thru him. While in Myrtle Beach I researched into them a bit so I could better understand what it was, what purpose it served and if it was beneficial to dig in deep and get going. I began to get the feeling the government and banks would not allow such a financial system to get to far and continued to just buy and sell them off the market and off exchanges thru the man who introduced me to them gaining small amounts of profit on each buy and sell. Since I did not trust that the government and banks would not allow it to proceed I invested very little with the mindset to only risk what I can afford to lose. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

In 2011 we moved to the Philippines
for personal reasons that do not involve crypto, we bought a large piece of land to put a business on, the business grew into 3 businesses as 2 of them worked hand in hand, we added a bitcoin mining farm and internet cafe and I then began trading them on exchanges myself. With the brownouts and expensive electricity costs we got into some solar panels. The panels were not enough to actually run the whole mine we were experimenting with them and using them to supplement our electricity and lower our cost only.

Gleb YOU prove nothing, You lie, you compare things unrelated to me, You assume I am associated with things that do not involve me, you copy sections of things that are not even mine, you keep bouncing about when I started in bitcoins and when I started in mining, you are an attention starving troll. the bottom line about your thread as you continue to dig and dig twist and twist and embellish, but at the end of the day the truth about your stupid thread

Reads to me like it's you, Leroy Fodor, doing the bouncing around and not I. HAHAHA

2009: Learnt about Bitcoin from a dude in South Carolina.
2009: Leroy Fodor started trading bitcoins with his new redneck friend.
2009: Mined bitcoins in South Carolina and sold to his new redneck friend.
2011: Moved to the Philippines to run his in-laws' sorry-ass Sari Sari.
2011: "We started our venture into Crytpo Currentcy and Mining" We being Leroy Fodor and his wife, for there's no way he can pull anybody else outta his ass as to whoms "we" consists of.

There you go, Chantha Owen Lueung. All the proof you needed to distance yourself from the serial liar Leroy Fodor. If that's not enough, I can easily provided over 100 more lies that Leroy Fodor has told throughout the years, 3/4 of them in the cryptocurrency space. On second thought, I'll just provided said lies after each and every time you reply to this thread. How you like them apples? HAHAHA & Chuckles

The last time RateCoin traded this low was during the first couple days of its existence.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 08:46:48 PM

How completely immature of you.

I did answer your question, you just didn't like the answer. If you have a problem with Leroy, or if you have questions for Leroy call him on the phone and ask him directly. I am neither a representative of StakeMiners, nor and officer of the company. Thus, I am not the proper person to be asking about his direct business structure. He is not afraid to answer questions, he does it all the time in the office. The phone number is listed on the website and he is the one in the office who will answer your call. CALL HIM.

That's not an answer. I tried asking @cyberpinoy many times and he didn't respond in any meaningful way, just raged and rambled. Thus I was hoping that you, being his friend and all, would bring some clarity. But that's fine.

What I do know comes from personal and direct experience with him and his service. We (investors as you put it) are paid every single week. He has never been late or delayed. He even pays us early if he even thinks a problem could interrupt our payment. I can only assume his service will last as long as crypto does. He has no ambition to close the doors of StakeMiners. He is actually working on some new things to add to the project. As far as everyone withdrawing at the same time that will not happen. He has a lot more support than you and your boyfriend give him credit for. SO, you can forget that ever even happening because it's not even a remote possibility.

Then why is there a withdrawal limit? Tell Leroy to lift the limit and see how remote the possibility is.

DO I really need to bullet these questions or will you grow up and answer them truthfully?

Did you actually invest funds in his service? Did he scam BTC out of you or something? Did he owe you a payment and not pay you? How much did he steal from you suchmoon?

When your account was closed did you earn a profit of any kind? When your deposited balance became unable to hold enough weight to collect an income did he just close your account and scam you, or did the company buy your account out and send your funds back to you?

Complex question fallacy.

Yes. Yes. Yes. 0.0015 or something like that (the amount of the withdrawal fee that he applied despite renegging on his own TOS).

No. Complex question fallacy.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:51:41 PM

Actually, making improper trust ratings on people you don't do business with because you personally don't like the service they provide is scammish.

Dude, I'm getting rather pissed off because I have to keep changing my pants that you make me piss in.

I've never given anybody a trust rating, negative or otherwise, but Leroy Fodor gave some of my alts a negative trust in spite of nary doing business with him. Hell, I even tricked that asshole Leroy into thinking that one user account was mine so that he could give it, too, a negative trust, which he did. That fucker is so easy to bait. Hell, he even begged my once to quit baiting him. Speaking of baiting, tell him I said Hey! while you're masturbating his pee-pee.

Please let us know how you did on the lesson. If not, I'll repost it after the next time you reply.

Leroy, is that you? LMFAO. This thread sure gets interesting from time to time! Cheesy

BTW, you can go on about trust ratings and the like all you want, but it has nothing to do with this thread. I mean, just look at Leroy's profile, cyberpinoy? Pretty red and scammy looking to me.

If you aren't involved with stakeminers why are you all up in this thread acting like a douchecanoe?

Roll Eyes

Because the fucker's jealous, wanting to be paddled liked his pals Leroy and Owen and Michael Zinck.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:15:52 PM

LOL... Waiting for owen's one liner... wait for it....  Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
crptoarch

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:35:05 AM

@suchmoon. WOW now you are the serial liar. Lie after lie after lie after lie. All of that in one post too. Just as I expected, you can't be truthful when answering the questions. This is why your opinion is worthless.

@Gleb, There you go with your continued lies too. You were thrown out of your own charity and my information proves that without a doubt. Why do you guys have such a hard time telling the truth. Is your pride so thick?

Hell, I even tricked that asshole Leroy into thinking that one user account was mine

Yea, I guess we are supposed to believe there is nothing scammish about tricking and lying to people right Gleb? You are crypto's number one project starting failure. Gleb you are also the only guy anywhere who was ever kicked out of a charity that they started.

You guys are amazing, all in one thread each one of you has lied, been exposed, covered your tracks and made excuses for your actions. Amazing, and you wonder why people are creating places that exclude the likes of you, www.crypto-city.com 

Gleb just to make sure people understand the kind of person you are, here is a link that negates any and all your green trust you begged your friends to give you. This link comes including information on where you admit you lie in order to get an edge over people just like you repeatedly have been doing to Leroy. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:40:27 AM

@suchmoon. WOW now you are the serial liar. Lie after lie after lie after lie. All of that in one post too. Just as I expected, you can't be truthful when answering the questions. This is why your opinion is worthless.

@Gleb, There you go with your continued lies too. You were thrown out of your own charity and my information proves that without a doubt. Why do you guys have such a hard time telling the truth. Is your pride so thick?

Hell, I even tricked that asshole Leroy into thinking that one user account was mine

Yea, I guess we are supposed to believe there is nothing scammish about tricking and lying to people right Gleb? You are crypto's number one project starting failure. Gleb you are also the only guy anywhere who was ever kicked out of a charity that they started.

You guys are amazing, all in one thread each one of you has lied, been exposed, covered your tracks and made excuses for your actions. Amazing, and you wonder why people are creating places that exclude the likes of you, www.crypto-city.com 

Seriously, crptoarch (BTW, there's a "Y" missing in your user name), it's an easy lesson where even a second grader can pass it. Leroy Fodor claimed to trade and mine bitcoins in 2009 when there were only 20 - AT BEST - users on this forum, then came to this forum in the summer of 2014 claiming to me a newbie (Leroy deleted the post after I discovered it, then used it to discredit his scammy ass), echoing the same on his personal Facebook page at the time. What follows is merely the proof of that lie, one of over a hundred lies by Leroy Fodor whom you, Owen, and Michael Zinck can't seem to get enough of sucking his dick.

Again, this is an easy lesson, with the next one being on Leroy Fodor's largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines complete with solar power, followed by a lesson on his Forex prowess. I'll save his UFO/Alien expertise for the final exam (hint: one alien lives off cigarette butts).
HAHAHA & Chuckles.

The Lesson Begins:

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor

I've been reading a ton of stuff online (here and elsewhere) with the goal of learning to mine bitcoin, on a small scale. It seems the only advice out there for a "small scale" miner is "DON'T DO IT!" Are all these people just trying to stop competition? I understand that running just one little ASIC isn't going to make me rich, and probably wont earn enough to cover electricity, but a person's gotta start somewhere.

I am a very new person to mining, And I have been using this site, partly because everything is directed here, and reading a lot while I research. I had not joined but gained a little bit of knowledge here. But this thread made me want to join and post my opinion.

Please before you read farther, if you get your pannies in a bunch when someone puts the blatant obvious truth in your face, I deeply encourage you to just move on to the next thread, I am sure I will ruffle some sleeves in my post. I am a very honest person.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

https://www.bitcoinforum.com/profile/?area=showposts;sa=messages;u=4909

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8  radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/27

Not everyone has 10Cent electricity mine is 28 cents a KWH, other places are higher some are lower but 10 cents is not the norm, its cheap actually.

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/403-why-did-you-get-into-bitcoin/?p=2547

I was a Forex Commodities Trader and as such many traders began talking about Bitcoins. SO researched into Bitcoins and thought it looked like a very promising investment. So i sold my complete commodities portfolio and got out of Forex. I started very simple and gave myself a goal. I did not use my Forex money to begin this Bitcoin venture. I set out to prove you can get into Bitcoin and make a business with absolutely NO out of pocket expenses. And so far I have been able to start small with just doing faucets, then used that income to invest in some cloud mining, with the income from the cloud mining I then upgraded and bought my own mining hardware. And now  have a nice small Bitcoin business going. Our next phase is looking for Solar power for our small farm and add more machines. It was kind of a slow process, maybe, we started in June with this venture and already have a website that helps introduce people to Bitcoins, a facebook group that established and bvuilds our referral division, we now own our own hardware consisting of 1THS Dragon Miners, Rockminer Rock boxes, Zeus Miners and we have a handful of cloud mining accounts. It is not a business yet that we can be completely dependent upon but it is very close. Once we eliminate the electricity from our overhead expenses we will be well on our way.

FODOR'S TIMELINE:

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012 complete with solar panels, but lost it to a fire. THEN, we had another fire that destroyed our three other businesses and home. With no help from the rich bitcoiners, we rebuilt, and look at me now.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I got started in June, 2014, directly after selling off my Forex commodity portfolio of which funds I didn't touch, then ~6 weeks later I was begging for a loan on BitcoinTalk so that me and family could get back to "Merica".

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: We started with 6950 rigs in 2011. In 2009 a business man introduced me to Bitcoin so I investigated it.

I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009 I was introduced to Bitcoin by another business owner in the local Myrtle Beach BNI weekly meetings. I did not purchase them from an exchange I traded them thru him. While in Myrtle Beach I researched into them a bit so I could better understand what it was, what purpose it served and if it was beneficial to dig in deep and get going. I began to get the feeling the government and banks would not allow such a financial system to get to far and continued to just buy and sell them off the market and off exchanges thru the man who introduced me to them gaining small amounts of profit on each buy and sell. Since I did not trust that the government and banks would not allow it to proceed I invested very little with the mindset to only risk what I can afford to lose. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

In 2011 we moved to the Philippines
for personal reasons that do not involve crypto, we bought a large piece of land to put a business on, the business grew into 3 businesses as 2 of them worked hand in hand, we added a bitcoin mining farm and internet cafe and I then began trading them on exchanges myself. With the brownouts and expensive electricity costs we got into some solar panels. The panels were not enough to actually run the whole mine we were experimenting with them and using them to supplement our electricity and lower our cost only.

Gleb YOU prove nothing, You lie, you compare things unrelated to me, You assume I am associated with things that do not involve me, you copy sections of things that are not even mine, you keep bouncing about when I started in bitcoins and when I started in mining, you are an attention starving troll. the bottom line about your thread as you continue to dig and dig twist and twist and embellish, but at the end of the day the truth about your stupid thread

Reads to me like it's you, Leroy Fodor, doing the bouncing around and not I. HAHAHA

2009: Learnt about Bitcoin from a dude in South Carolina.
2009: Leroy Fodor started trading bitcoins with his new redneck friend.
2009: Mined bitcoins in South Carolina and sold to his new redneck friend.
2011: Moved to the Philippines to run his in-laws' sorry-ass Sari Sari.
2011: "We started our venture into Crytpo Currentcy and Mining" We being Leroy Fodor and his wife, for there's no way he can pull anybody else outta his ass as to whoms "we" consists of.

There you go, Chantha Owen Lueung. All the proof you needed to distance yourself from the serial liar Leroy Fodor. If that's not enough, I can easily provided over 100 more lies that Leroy Fodor has told throughout the years, 3/4 of them in the cryptocurrency space. On second thought, I'll just provided said lies after each and every time you reply to this thread. How you like them apples? HAHAHA & Chuckles

The last time RateCoin traded this low was during the first couple days of its existence.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:30:11 AM

@ crptoarch

Dude, you seem to come across as a bright guy and all, but in case I'm mistaken and don't want to take such for granted, perhaps you're the type that can't handle too much info at one time, performing better on tests if given lessons in smaller chucks.

That said, try to get your fuckin' head wrapped around the following with the caveat that such should be ignored if I somehow combined posts from more than one Leroy Fodor in the cryptocurrency space residing in the Philippines with a wife and kids having the exact same names. Pay close attention because a simple concept like the below will easily get lost in your fuckin' retarded head.

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out our super power PC we built and used rigs for the larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

In case you're slow - FUCK ME! THAT'S A GIVEN - let's recap.

Leroy and his wife stated their large bitcoin mining farm in 2012.
The large bitcoin mining farm was complete with solar power.

Do you follow so far, crptoarch? I'm trying to type as slow as possible just for your benefit. Assuming you grasped the above  Roll Eyes, let's move on, mmmkay?

Leroy and Mrs. Fodor just began switching out their super power PC that they built (together is implied, perhaps she being the brainy IT tech, with Leroy ONLY possessing a business B.B.A.) and used obsolete miners for his ASIC miners.

Again, are you following, crptoarch? It's pretty straightforward shit.

Then the fire. The infamous "Oh Woe Is Me!" fire. The flames so hot that it melted the tin roof and solar panels, but after cooling down, the tin roof panels reformed. Sadly, the solar panels remained in a state of meltedness.

Leroy Fodor's Go Fund Me page: https://www.gofundme.com/1pbo38

As you can see, the fire was on Dec. 8, 2018, a day that'll live in infamy.

2011: Leroy sold his Forex portfolio and moved to the Philippines.
2012: Build the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines with solar power to run his super computer and other miners and was in the process of switching over to his ASIC miners.
Dec. 8, 2012: FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!
2013: Wait, what the fuck happened in 2013? Is this gonna be on the test?

Yes, crptoarch, 2013 events will be on the test. Strike that. ONLY ONE EVENT. Make sure you're sitting down when you read the following:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining

An application-specific integrated circuit, or ASIC, is a microchip designed and manufactured for a very specific purpose. ASICs designed for Bitcoin mining were first released in 2013.

Did you catch it, crptoarch? If not, I'll explain.

Remember back in 2012 - before the fire - where Leroy Fodor was switching over from his powerful super computer and shitty miners to ASIC-based bitcoin miners with his mega-west-facing-solar-array? Did you catch it?

Hint: ASIC.

AHHHHHHHHH. So, prey tell, how was it possible for Leroy Fodor to have ASIC miners in 2012 when they weren't release till 2013? In fact, the first one in the wild was on January 30, 2013: http://garzikrants.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/once-upon-time-in-china-package-shipped.html

From the Bitcoin wiki:

ASICs

As of September 18, 2012 there are no ASIC products shipping yet and no ASICs used in mining, at least nothing that has been publicly announced.
The vendors and products announced include:

-----------------
* Butterfly Labs (BFL)
** BitForce SC - Availability: First shipments from "possibly late October" ranging to "before Christmas 2012". Over 35 THash/s has been pre-ordered. Discussion

*** BitForce Jalapeno - 3.5 Ghash/s for $149 Pre-sale order
*** BitForce Single 'SC' - 40 Ghash/s for $1,299 Pre-sale order
*** BitForce Mini Rig 'SC' 1,000 Ghash/s for $29,899 Pre-sale order

-----------------
* BitcoinASIC.com
** bASIC - Availability: n/a. Discussion

*** Model: bASIC01 27 Ghash/s for $1,070 Pre-sale order

-----------------
* ngzhang
** Avalon - Availability: First 300 units (pre-orders), December 2012. Full production: February 2013. Discussion

*** Avalon 60 Ghash/s for $1,299 (pre-order), $1,999 (after first 300 units sold)

-----------------
* DeepBit
** Reclaimer - Availability: n/a Discussion

*** Reclaimer One 4Ghash/s for $320 (1 Ghash/s bonds redeemable for hardware traded on ICBIT)
*** Reclaimer 4A 8 Ghash/s for $520 (1 Ghash/s bonds redeemable for hardware traded on ICBIT)
*** Reclaimer RM 80 Ghash/s for $2,800 (1 Ghash/s bonds redeemable for hardware traded on ICBIT)

-----------------
* ASICMINER
** ASICMINER will not be selling hardware to the public and instead will supply ASICs to MOORE mining. Shares of both ASICMINER and MOORE are sold on GLBSE. Availability: Not disclosed. Discussion

- http://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison#ASICs

crptoarch, please let us know when you're ready for the next lesson so that we can further stick it up your scammy ass like how we spanked Leroy, Owen and Michael Zinck. HAHAHA & Chuckles]

In closing, there's not a fuckin' thing that you can do that'd hurt me in the cryptocurrency space, or any other space for that matter. But, even though we may not know exactly who you are, your kind contributions in this thread or others will clearly shine a brighter nefarious light on Leroy Fodor, Chantha Owen Lueung and Michael Zinck, of which we thank you for that, crptoarch.

Bonus Lesson:

With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all.

https://www.gofundme.com/1pbo38

I guess to a serial liar named Leroy Fodor, receiving $2,090 from 26 friends and family members is the same as getting nothing from nobody, eh?
crptoarch

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:54:33 PM

@Gleb In those 2 huge trolling posts of yours where you clearly have no idea what you are talking about, those will not change the fact that you are crypto's number one project starting failure. It also will never change the fact that you are also the only guy anywhere who was ever kicked out of a charity that they started.

Gleb with a history like this, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264 you have no room to say one negative thing about anyone. You should be ashamed of the stuff you did. The fact you still show your face here shows you have no remorse for the unethical things you have done and get some weird enjoyment in throwing it in people's faces. The fact you are minimally embraced by a very tiny handful of people shows us exactly what is wrong with this industry. It also proves why people repeatedly get ripped off and scammed.

But what your posts prove the most is you really are nothing more than a troll. I think people like Owen and Leroy have more compassion and a larger desire to do something good for crypto than you could ever possibly have.

I also think you should be astoundingly ashamed to mock someone who experienced a fire as drastic as what Leroy did. I saw the aftermath of that fire and all the stuff he went thru after the fire. You wonder why all your projects fail and why no one will help you. That stuff is why. If you only knew the things Leroy does for people outside of crypto, or even the ones in crypto. It is really sad to see a good for nothing liar get entertainment out of harassing a man as good as Leroy. I Can't say exactly what kind of man Owen is because I don't know him like I know Leroy. But I have seen Leroy personally give more than one family a bag full of wrapped gifts and food for Christmas because they didn't have a way to buy it themselves. He told me no child should go without a Christmas. I can spend 4 hours typing all the things Leroy and his wife do for other people. That is just in the past few years or so I have known them. I can guarantee you are not even 1/100th of the man Leroy is, and he doesn't have one shred of scamming potential in anything he does.

But you do what you want Gleb. He is above your level anyways. What you say about people and what is actually the truth about those people are no where near the same thing. I will gladly spend more of my time over at www.crypto-city.com where the likes of your ignorance doesn't exist.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:08:29 PM

But I have seen Leroy personally give more than one family a bag full of wrapped gifts and food for Christmas because they didn't have a way to buy it themselves.

LMFAO... Santa Leroy, who scammed over 80 bitcoins.  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: