Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:28:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:01:03 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg12647767#msg12647767

BRUNO, I am not a fraud and you know it, and you have not proven otherwise in your scam thread.

Welcome to my "scam thread" where I'm going to prove to you guys - ONCE AGAIN - that Leroy Fodor AND his StakeMiners is nothing short of an outright fraud. HAHAHA

Yes i did graduate from Ohio University with a business degree not an English literature degree, and i graduated a long time ago. English was not my best class, always had red marks all over my papers, However creative writing was, which would explain why I make such long posts. I guess i learned it i college and that has stuck with me. I am not the best speller and I am not the best at grammar so i do apologize.

Note, English was not Leroy Fodor's best class, but creative writing was. The former received red marks all over his paper (because it wasn't his best class), whereas the latter, creative writing, was, "was" as in was his best class, thus explaining why Leroy makes such long posts, a course (no pun intended) of action carried over from his Ohio University days excelling in creative writing courses. Leroy goes on in proving experts wrong once again that a person can obtain good grades in creative writing without having the ability to spell or structure sentences coherently as demonstrated above with Leroy espousing that creative writing was his best class.

Amazingly, sans a second of attending a higher education institute, MY CREATIVE WRITING GRAMMATICAL SKILL SETS DOMINATES LEROY FODOR'S FACE! hahahah

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/stake-miners/21/285/764

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachelor_of_Business_Administration

The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA or B.B.A.) is a bachelor's degree in commerce and business administration. In most universities, the degree is conferred after four years of full-time study in one or more areas of business concentrations. The BBA program usually includes general business courses and advanced courses for specific concentrations.

The degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional aspects of a company and their interconnection, while also allowing for specialization in a particular area. BBA programs expose students to a variety of "core subjects" and allow students to specialize in a specific academic area. The degree also develops the student's practical, managerial skills communication skills and business decision-making capability. Many programs incorporate training and practical experience, in the form of case projects, presentations, internships, industrial visits, and interaction with experts from the industry.

The core topics usually comprise:

Accounting
    Business law and Ethics
    Economics
    Financial management
    Cost and management accounting
    Human resource management
    Management information systems
    Marketing
    Operations management
    Organizational behavior
    Quantitative techniques (business statistics, financial mathematics, operations research)
    Strategic management

NOTE TO SELF: Look up ETHICS in Roget's Thesaurus to make doubly sure that I'm fully versed in its connotation. HAHAHA

https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement

8.2. Don'ts. You agree that you will not:

• Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
    • Create a false identity on LinkedIn;
    • Misrepresent your current or previous positions and qualifications;
    • Misrepresent your affiliations with a[n] person or entity, past or present;
    • Misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym;
    • Creating or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice;

We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by Members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. We provide a policy and process for complaints concerning content posted by our Members.[/list]

Fully knowing that Stake Miners is not even a company but just a website, thus incapable of attending any school on the planet, I say that it's 100% unlikely that Stake Miners received a B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. Of course, we know that Stake Miners is really StakeMiners representing Leroy Fodor (or versa visa) who claims to have earned an associate degree from a community college in St. Clairsville, Ohio, depicted below: www.signweb.com/forum/help-wanted/wrap-this-ink-is-looking-for-the-best-designer-sa+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us#.VhjGgPlViko

Unless you're a motherfuckin' retard, the above clearly depicts Leroy Fodor as a Goddamn liar. On one account, Leroy claims to have earned a B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, posted cir. Q3, 2015, and on another account, Leroy depicts on his resume dated Wed, 02/13/2008, that he earned an Associate Degree from a community college located in St. Clairsville, Ohio. Both CAN NOT  be true, ergo one, if not both, accolades are outright lies.

What do you have to say about that, Leroy Fodor, as I WILL continue to fuck you up your redneck lyin' piece of shit ass? HAHAHA That'll teach you for not paying my extortion requests (plural). HAHAHA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
    No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
    Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
    Gleb Gamow (OP)
    In memoriam
    VIP
    Legendary

View Profile
    October 10, 2015, 08:01:04 PM
    Last edit: October 10, 2015, 10:38:57 PM by Gleb Gamow

Important Discovery: Either Leroy Fodor forgot what sex he is, or I've successfully found Leroy's live-in dude that first introduced him to Bitcoin. HAHAHA

http://www.apartmentratings.com/sc/myrtle-beach/waterway-crossing-apartments_843236577529577/review-862136/

Leroyfodor24@hotmail.com - Resident
    Lived Here: 2008 - 2008

I lived at Waterway crossing for a year with many unresolved issues, My husband fell down a broken step that we insistantly asked to be fixed the whole term of our lease. we fought, gave requests, managers came to the house made their notes and promised it would be fixed. we also had a cieling panel fall down as a result to the step breaking which covered our personal property in sheetrock dust, the cock-raoches are unstopable, we spent 700 dollars and special cleaning supplies as well as traps foggers and anything else that said it would eliminate them and nothing worked. we had 2 screens missing in the house so we could not use those all summer long, we had holes in the walls and water damage in 2 places in the house that resulted in growing mold, 3 apartments in the building next to us had 2 tenants hospitalized and one moved out because of the mold that was effecting their family, there was paint on the floor and the first week we moved in a man unlocked the back door and walked in to make hisself at home. My wife was home at the time so nothing was lost but if it was I ask you how would your insurance copany feel about paying out on a case that had no forced entry and the burglar took everythinhg? They would deffinately frown on that and it may take longer than usual to be reimbursed for your catastrophy. After 9 months of arguing and fighting with the management as well as the corporate offices nothing was resolved. I would recomend never under no circumstances rent apartments from this organization, they will not do their part as the law states they have to and they will be rude and demand their money no matter how much they did not do their jobs.

Earns a B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio:  
    Each of Leroy Fodor's subsequent jobs are better then the priors:  
    Owns a handful of very successful businesses:  
    Opts to live with his husband in an unstoppable cock-raoches environment:  

Why must you hurt me, Fimbo La Mnyonge Halina Nguvu
    Listen here, Bitcoin, can't you see I love you
    Japo sipati tamaa sikati, try to be true
    I'll be HAHAHA, not so blue

Liar, liar, pants on fire
    Your nose is longer than a telephone wire

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/high-risk-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/22

I dont like to mislead anyone.

Read: I mislead everyone on a continual basis, but I no like it. HAHAHA

"I used to be a big fan of Joshua Zipkin and Josh Zerlan, but now I have Leroy Fodor is satisfy my hourly needs."
    Gleb Gamow (OP)
    In memoriam
    VIP
    Legendary

View Profile
    October 10, 2015, 10:51:24 PM
    Last edit: October 11, 2015, 12:21:49 AM by Gleb Gamow

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/high-risk-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/32

Its no problem I can see the difference between an attack and an honest question or real constructive criticism.

Q: Do you have a B.B.A. or just an associate degree in business?

Leroy Fodor: Your question is moot because I recognize a brutal smear campaign when I see it. Besides, I've already addressed that non-issue, but it's now buried in here somewhere and I don't have the time to hunt this piece-of-shit thread because I'm too busy fucking with Bruno in my scam thread. HAHAHA

Here's my prediction: Leroy Fodor's wife, Katrina Fodor, is gonna leave his scammy ass just like Joshua Zipkin's wife left him. She's gonna start fuckin (if she isn't already) some dude (or dudes) over at her place of employment. HAHAHA

Stay tuned for the continuing saga of I Can See the Difference Between an Attack and an Honest Question. Laugh track provided by HAHAHA, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of HeHeHe, Inc. HOHOHO
    Gleb Gamow (OP)
    In memoriam
    VIP
    Legendary

View Profile
    October 10, 2015, 11:34:18 PM
    Last edit: October 11, 2015, 12:22:15 AM by Gleb Gamow

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/high-risk-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/32

Its no problem I can see the difference between an attack and an honest question or real constructive criticism.

Q: Did you lie about how cheap electricity is there in the Philippines?

Leroy Fodor: Your question is moot because I recognize a brutal smear campaign when I see it. Besides, I've already addressed that non-issue, but it's now buried in here somewhere and I don't have the time to hunt this piece-of-shit thread because I'm too busy fucking with Bruno in my scam thread. HAHAHA

Bitcoin discussion / Mining for dummies
    « on: May 26, 2014, 07:19:31 AM »
    cyberpinoy:
    https://www.bitcoinforum.com/profile/?area=showposts;sa=messages;u=4909

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
    If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
    How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
    ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
    AMD A8  radeon processor with
    2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
    2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
    If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

Read: Any advice you could give me that might point me the way of success would be, by me, appreciated.

In 2011 we moved to the Philippines for personal reasons that do not involve crypto, we bought a large piece of land to put a business on, the business grew into 3 businesses as 2 of them worked hand in hand, we added a bitcoin mining farm and internet cafe and I then began trading them on exchanges myself. With the brownouts and expensive electricity costs we got into some solar panels. The panels were not enough to actually run the whole mine we were experimenting with them and using them to supplement our electricity and lower our cost only.

For a while YES we did have the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines and yes this was told to us by people who were mining and met up with other Filipinos who thought they had the largest one until they saw ours. And right now it is not solar powered we are trying to get solar again so we can mine with our hardware once again, the electricity cost is just to high to mine BTC right now. I do not know if we still would have the largest mining farm in the Philippines now but I do know it would be the largest in Mindanao without a doubt. Most Filipinos trade or run an account on Local Bitcoins to get their profits, some trade and very few actually mine.

Stay tuned for the continuing saga of I Can See the Difference Between an Attack and an Honest Question. Laugh track provided by HAHAHA, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of HeHeHe, Inc. HOHOHO
    suchmoon
    Legendary

Activity: 3654
    Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
    October 11, 2015, 12:32:52 AM
    Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:52:44 AM by suchmoon

You could not even find one place where I have broken a promise or not held up my end of the deal, and actually found the exact opposite, as repeatedly people have told you that I do what i say i will, I keep my promises yet you continue to pursue.

HAHAHA

It was pointed out to Leroy and ACKNOWLEDGED by him that he screwed up Husky's withdrawal. That's pretty much a textbook example of a broken promise and not holding up one's end of a deal. Even if it was a "mistake" as he's claiming then 9 days is plenty of time to fix it. So the way I see it Leroy's high horse doesn't have a leg to stand on. Might be dead too 'cause it's starting to smell.

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
    Gleb Gamow (OP)
    In memoriam
    VIP
    Legendary

View Profile
    October 11, 2015, 12:34:13 AM

Wait till Leroy Fodor wakes up and reads that his Negative Trust rating has doubled to a -8. HAHAHA
    james.lent

Activity: 602
    Merit: 501

View Profile
    October 11, 2015, 12:38:19 AM

-snip-

Wait till Leroy Fodor wakes up and reads that his Negative Trust rating has doubled to a -8. HAHAHA

Looks -16 to me ... he really should get that thread of his unlocked... too afraid to face the music i guess...
    Gleb Gamow (OP)
    In memoriam
    VIP
    Legendary

View Profile
    October 11, 2015, 12:40:28 AM

You could not even find one place where I have broken a promise or not held up my end of the deal, and actually found the exact opposite, as repeatedly people have told you that I do what i say i will, I keep my promises yet you continue to pursue.

HAHAHA

It was pointed out to Leroy and ACKNOWLEDGED by him that he screwed up Husky's withdrawal. That's pretty much a textbook example of a broken promise and not holding up one's end of a deal. Even if it was a "mistake" as he's claiming then 9 days is plenty of time to fix it. So the way I see it Leroy's high horse doesn't have a leg to stand on. Might be dead too 'cause it's starting to smell.

"Poor Charlie died of hunger first, the same's gonna to happen to us soon if... Wait! Let's eat him, Spunky. There is a Hayagriva."
    Gleb Gamow (OP)
    In memoriam
    VIP
    Legendary

View Profile
    October 11, 2015, 12:43:16 AM

-snip-

Looks -16 to me ... he really should get that thread of his unlocked... too afraid to face the music i guess...

I believe I have mine set as default. Since March, Leroy went from a 0 to a -8, and mine went from a 7 to a 14 (according to my readings). HAHAHA Ironically, it's virtually 100% all due to Leroy Fodor's direct and indirect actions... AND NON-ACTIONS. HAHAHA Otherwise, he would still be at 0 and I at 7, all things being equal. HAHAHA
    cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
    Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
    October 11, 2015, 02:19:07 AM

Or if you eliminate the people manipulating the trust system, then you have the real trust rating

james.lent

View Profile
    October 11, 2015, 02:21:32 AM

Or if you eliminate the people manipulating the trust system, then you have the real trust rating

what do you have your trust depth on ? 99?  Roll Eyes
    cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
    October 11, 2015, 02:26:09 AM

I have it set so people who abuse and manipulate the trust system do not impact the trust system. A friend of mine here gave me a list and instructed me on how to set up a real trust rating system to show me truthful trust ratings on people

james.lent

View Profile
    October 11, 2015, 02:27:41 AM

I have it set so people who abuse and manipulate the trust system do not show impact the trust system. A friend of mine here game me a list and instructed me on how to set up a real trust rating system to show me truthful trust ratings on people

Nope, doesn't seem right to me mate. You're viewing your own feedbacks. No one's manipulating anything. You have all your threads locked, including stakeminers. Why use the forum then if you dont want people posting ? Start a blog and disable comments.
    Gleb Gamow (OP)
    In memoriam
    VIP
    Legendary

View Profile
    October 11, 2015, 02:29:58 AM

what do you have your trust depth on ? 99?  Roll Eyes

Wow! The retard Leroy Fodor opts to come to this thread after such a long hiatus to do what? To comment on the trust thingie. I'm sure it's a ploy that we mortals are not versed in so to garner more investards to deposit thier precious into StakeMiners' Ponzi. HAHAHA

Speaking of trust, Leroy Fodor wants people to trust him, yet after several times posting that he's ignoring this thread and my comments, he's here violating that very trust he wants them to being in. HAHAHA I'm tellin' you guys, this fucker is not right in the head and should be locked up for his and his family's safety.
    cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
    October 11, 2015, 02:30:54 AM

To be honest the trust rating system here is a joke anyways, any system that can be manipulated is not trustworthy, I mean look at you, you were so excited cause you felt you raised my negative rating 8 more points and didnt understand by default you are part of your trusted feedback, and the numbers you see form your own feedback will not be reflected on others viewable rating. you have to remove yourself from your own trusted feedback to show the real numbers of people you have illegitimately given negative trust to Smiley

Gleb Gamow (OP)
    In memoriam
    VIP
    Legendary

View Profile
    October 11, 2015, 02:32:14 AM

Q: Did you lie about not mining bitcoins in 2009, only trading them with some phantom person in South Carolina?

Leroy Fodor: Your question is moot because I recognize a brutal smear campaign when I see it. Besides, I've already addressed that non-issue, but it's now buried in here somewhere and I don't have the time or inclination to hunt this piece-of-shit thread because I'm too busy fucking with Bruno on my scam thread. HAHAHA

I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009 I was introduced to Bitcoin by another business owner in the local Myrtle Beach BNI weekly meetings. I did not purchase them from an exchange I traded them thru him. While in Myrtle Beach I researched into them a bit so I could better understand what it was, what purpose it served and if it was beneficial to dig in deep and get going. I began to get the feeling the government and banks would not allow such a financial system to get to far and continued to just buy and sell them off the market and off exchanges thru the man who introduced me to them gaining small amounts of profit on each buy and sell. Since I did not trust that the government and banks would not allow it to proceed I invested very little with the mindset to only risk what I can afford to lose. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

In 2011 we moved to the Philippines
    for personal reasons that do not involve crypto, we bought a large piece of land to put a business on, the business grew into 3 businesses as 2 of them worked hand in hand, we added a bitcoin mining farm and internet cafe and I then began trading them on exchanges myself. With the brownouts and expensive electricity costs we got into some solar panels. The panels were not enough to actually run the whole mine we were experimenting with them and using them to supplement our electricity and lower our cost only.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg12134382;topicseen#msg12134382

<at the time, Leroy Fodor had no idea that I was Ralph on the IRC channel>

Gleb YOU prove nothing, You lie, you compare things unrelated to me, You assume I am associated with things that do not involve me, you copy sections of things that are not even mine, you keep bouncing about when I started in bitcoins and when I started in mining, you are an attention starving troll. the bottom line about your thread as you continue to dig and dig twist and twist and embellish, but at the end of the day the truth about your stupid thread

Reads to me like it's you, Leroy Fodor, doing the bouncing around and not I. HAHAHA

2009: Learnt about Bitcoin from a dude in South Carolina.
    2009: Leroy Fodor started trading bitcoins with his new redneck friend.
    2009: Mined bitcoins in South Carolina and sold to his new redneck friend.
    2011: Moved to the Philippines to run his in-laws' sorry-ass Sari Sari.
    2011: "We started our venture into Crytpo Currentcy and Mining" We being Leroy Fodor and his wife, for there's no way he can pull anybody else outta his ass as to whoms "we" consists of.

Hey, Leroy, while you're here, comment on the above instead of discussing the trust thingie.
    james.lent

View Profile
    October 11, 2015, 02:33:19 AM

To be honest the trust rating system here is a joke anyways, any system that can be manipulated is not trustworthy, I mean look at you, you were so excited cause you felt you raised my negative rating 8 more points and didnt understand by default you are part of your trusted feedback, and the numbers you see form your own feedback will not be reflected on others viewable rating. you have to remove yourself from your own trusted feedback to show the real numbers of people you have illegitimately given negative trust to Smiley

It was what i see, not the others. Also reflects on what trust level settings they have set it on and who they have in their trust list. By the way why are you worried about this when this is not the issue here ? lol.
    suchmoon
    Legendary

Activity: 3654
    Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
    October 11, 2015, 02:33:36 AM

I have it set so people who abuse and manipulate the trust system do not impact the trust system. A friend of mine here gave me a list and instructed me on how to set up a real trust rating system to show me truthful trust ratings on people

I'm happy to hear you have such awesome friends. Would you like to address your "mistake" with the withdrawal fee? 5% vs 13-something? It interferes with your narrative of keeping your promises if you can't even honor your own TOS.
    Gleb Gamow (OP)
    In memoriam
    VIP
    Legendary

View Profile
    October 11, 2015, 02:48:32 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

[02:08] <y7ufr> Leroy, you sure are one fucked up dude, and I won't stop fuckin' with you till you're gone.
    [02:09] <@StakeMiner> I am not going anywhere bruno, you kep going on, and while you do our payouts will keep going up, Our service will copntinue to flourish, and yuour hate will increase by the day.
    [02:09] <@StakeMiner> If you want to give yourslef a heartattack over a tiny little investment site like StakeMiners be my guest
    [02:10] <@StakeMiner> hes penning a post on Bitcoin talk as we speak Wink
    [02:11] <@StakeMiner> I will not see it because he is ignored but hey more power to him
    [02:11] <y7ufr> It's not just the site, but you that is the cancer we're tryin' to rid from the cryptocurrency space, hence my earnest efforts. You lied about your cafes, about selling off your Forex account, about solar panels that never existed, etc.
    [02:12] <y7ufr> I aint' penning shit! I'm copy and pasting the convo from here. Take a look, asshole.
    [02:13] <@StakeMiner> Now let me tell you what he will do before he does it, he is going to go thru here and pick all the places I said you dont have to be in mining to bhe involved, he will blow that text up super big in red or yellow or blue color and say some stupid stuff like "see this F*****G Idiot just proved he was never in bitcoin , he said he wasnt mining , thi
    [02:13] <@StakeMiner> s Leroy Fodor is really F*****D in the head"

Leroy Fodor not only still sees my posts, but reads and comments on them. HAHAHA
    Xian01
    Legendary

Activity: 1652
    Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
    October 11, 2015, 02:50:04 AM

To be honest the trust rating system here is a joke anyways, any system that can be manipulated is not trustworthy

You're late to the party on this one, Cpt. Obvious.

Anyone remember that Butterfly Labs giveaway Josh Zerlan ran, that shit this place up something awful ?

I mean, at least Leroy has learned what other fraudsters have pointed out in the past, by employing their same methods at shitting up trust ratings...
    Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 119 »
      Print  

Jump to: