Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:26:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 637014 times)
worthy1

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:08:23 AM

Yup i had some questions to that i cant find the answers on or news on but im enjoying the wave. Must admit i did decide to put some on BTC and cant believe how it has shot through the roof, can now put it back on XRP on its dip but your right Mr Pump, its a risky game that doesnt always pay off and definitely dont use all your XRP...unless you like to gamble lol
worthy1

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:23:56 AM

hmm maybe things are adding up a bit, seems to be a lot of buzz in bitcoin threads and comments sections on getting BTC to $2000 as quick as they can. A lot of show the alts whose boss talk lol (as always)

Could be why XRP is going down slightly, dont know but man i havent seen BTC move like that in awhile, walked away for an hour or so and its up $100!

wingfr

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:49:22 AM

Since you seem like a smart trader for a newbie lol

I'm not sure trading skills are related to the member status Wink

Anyway I agree with your posts.
begginer

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:28:58 AM

I am currently holding them. I am planning to sell at $1
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:32:31 AM

XRP is so volatile investments therein are no better than a slotmachine. People keep referring to banks using it, except they are using the company behind it and not the XRP itself. Only a matter of time now before the general market realizes and it crashes. It is not even a real cryptocurrency, does anyone really believe the total market cap (including unreleased premined coins) is more than that of btc?

Flame away at me XRP fans.
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:26:55 PM

XRP is so volatile investments therein are no better than a slotmachine. People keep referring to banks using it, except they are using the company behind it and not the XRP itself. Only a matter of time now before the general market realizes and it crashes. It is not even a real cryptocurrency, does anyone really believe the total market cap (including unreleased premined coins) is more than that of btc?

You're person number 10 million whose said that in this thread.

And again they are using XRP.

Any other method of using Ripple is slower and more expensive.

XRP being sold by SBI this summer in Japan.

Every non XRP transaction burns XRP supply as well. Like using Ripple to exchange USD to CAD that will also burn XRP supply
vanhalendlrband

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:30:27 PM

lol man you are both wrong if thats what you believe and are selling to pump the coin here. The ONLY thing banks NEED XRP for is transaction fees, thats it! thats why you havent seen any information about banks stocking up on XRP only using the protocol. Show me some news they are, that was all i asked many posts ago and i wouldnt have even continued here.

Yup im one guy trying to crash XRP, next im going to crash bitcoin. Maybe i should have a username called crash since people knowingly take advice from someone that calls themself PUMPERITIS and dont think they are being played....

Have fun ripplers, im not going to predict the future, wish i could like others here but be careful what you read, RESEARCH YOURSELF (protocol does not mean coin adoption).....enjoy the rise up with the rest of the alts Smiley

Oh and to the moon! lol

When the protocol require the coin that has an actual use case unlike most coins out there.

Go and research peoples posts before calling em out. This guy is not a joke he even predicted ETH would go up way before it did go up. Sorry but you are totally wrong about Pumperitis, the guy is very accurate for many years on this site
findingthemoon

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:48:55 PM

Every non XRP transaction burns XRP supply as well. Like using Ripple to exchange USD to CAD that will also burn XRP supply

A minimal amount is burned, nothing significant, put it this way name me one bank that is purchasing big amounts of XRP because all the news I've seen have only mentioned them using ripple and not XRP directly, in fact I don't even know of any bank directly using any crypto yet for that matter.

Also only 40% or so of the total supply has been released while the rest of the premine is still going to be released over time. XRP may have gained value but it is a speculative value which explains the mass volatility. There is little value in a non crypto blockchain that burns a minimal amount of the currency over time.

People are buying into the XRP hype thinking all the major banks are mass purchasing XRP when they are not, they would never buy or use such a volatile asset in mass.
guadalahara

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:59:08 PM

XRP = great hype coin, rising because of false advertising about being used by banks and because it's cheap so it's "for everyone"

XRP != being used by the banks
vanhalendlrband

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:12:10 PM

A minimal amount is burned, nothing significant, put it this way name me one bank that is purchasing big amounts of XRP because all the news I've seen have only mentioned them using ripple and not XRP directly, in fact I don't even know of any bank directly using any crypto yet for that matter.

Also only 40% or so of the total supply has been released while the rest of the premine is still going to be released over time. XRP may have gained value but it is a speculative value which explains the mass volatility. There is little value in a non crypto blockchain that burns a minimal amount of the currency over time.

People are buying into the XRP hype thinking all the major banks are mass purchasing XRP when they are not, they would never buy or use such a volatile asset in mass.

Man this stuff again you guys get really annoying. We've explained this already 50 pages ago to people saying exactly what you just said go read further back this has already been discussed you are wrong.
vanhalendlrband

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:13:17 PM

XRP = great hype coin, rising because of false advertising about being used by banks and because it's cheap so it's "for everyone"

XRP != being used by the banks

XRP is being used by banks you are wrong. This was already discussed on here several pages ago by several other people.

For others to know I dismiss comments that I quoted here largely as trolls. So good work troll! (applause).
Stell

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:48:11 PM

lol man you are both wrong if thats what you believe and are selling to pump the coin here. The ONLY thing banks NEED XRP for is transaction fees, thats it! thats why you havent seen any information about banks stocking up on XRP only using the protocol. Show me some news they are, that was all i asked many posts ago and i wouldnt have even continued here.

Yup im one guy trying to crash XRP, next im going to crash bitcoin. Maybe i should have a username called crash since people knowingly take advice from someone that calls themself PUMPERITIS and dont think they are being played....

Have fun ripplers, im not going to predict the future, wish i could like others here but be careful what you read, RESEARCH YOURSELF (protocol does not mean coin adoption).....enjoy the rise up with the rest of the alts Smiley

Oh and to the moon! lol

Yup, I'd be careful holding Xrp. Especially since The direction of the Alts has changed ! and people are moving into Bitcoin because of the Bearmarket in Alts that started when they topped out. Xrp's volume have been declining day after day. There is no real volume to support its high price any more. Just look at a chart and you will see it makes lower and lower highs meaning people are getting, and if the protocol doesn't mean coin adoption that's only makes the situation worse.

The ceiling is fall on XRP.

It Doesn't look good for Xrp
Zegra

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:54:56 PM

Sorry Stell but if you don't want cheap XRP because you sold already I see no reason why you'd come to this thread daily to announce the downfall (which is just a guess, no better than anyones).

I'll say something more: because you go through all this trouble, it's because you actually think the XRP pricd WON'T decline. Otherwise you'd just wait until it naturally fell and buy back then.
Synthian

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:01:44 PM

Sorry Stell but if you don't want cheap XRP because you sold already I see no reason why you'd come to this thread daily to announce the downfall (which is just a guess, no better than anyones).

I'll say something more: because you go through all this trouble, it's because you actually think the XRP pricd WON'T decline. Otherwise you'd just wait until it naturally fell and buy back then.

I'm waiting for new price to join this coin again.
Generally , XRP needs more time to rise up higher because it has risen up too highly for short time so It needs more corrections before rising up again.
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:02:28 PM

Oh and to the moon! lol

Yup, I'd be careful holding Xrp. Especially since The direction of the Alts has changed ! and people are moving into Bitcoin because of the Bearmarket in Alts that started when they topped out. Xrp's volume have been declining day after day. There is no real volume to support its high price any more. Just look at a chart and you will see it makes lower and lower highs meaning people are getting, and if the protocol doesn't mean coin adoption that's only makes the situation worse.

The ceiling is fall on XRP.

It Doesn't look good for Xrp

Worse... thats me.
Yes: Lower highs.
But: Higher lows.

And don't forget:
BTC went up 6% last 48 hours.

Translated in the worth of XRP means:
9.5k sat 48 hours ago can be 9k today by similar worth in fiat.

So look at he charts again, please.
Wink

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
Stell

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:07:57 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2017, 04:18:51 PM by Stell

It's not cheap people ! It's actually priced at the highest prices it's ever been. People come here because it's a discussion and the discussion happens to be XRP. Many on this board are blinded by there qualitative views on what's going on with XRP. The quantative information show that it's way over priced !

Go do the research every day people are buying it at the high price to have it dumped on them because there is no volume to support the high price !

The volume looks like a bell curve !

McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:25:08 PM

It's not cheap people ! It's actually priced at the highest prices it's ever been. People come here because it's a discussion and the discussion happens to be XRP. Many on this board are blinded by there qualitative views on what's going on with XRP. The quantative information show that it's way over priced !

Go do the research every day people are buying it at the high price to have it dumped on them because there is no volume to support the high price !

Them volume looks like a bell curve !

The highest price ever is ~ 15k
Price now is 9.5k
And quantity is not quality.
The discussion about XRP had quality.
But only until the moment had come, when too many people bought in at the big pump on may the 8th.
From this moment, the discussion lost its quality...
Unfortunately.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
f0rmdeep

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:23:10 PM

Them volume looks like a bell curve !

The highest price ever is ~ 15k
Price now is 9.5k
And quantity is not quality.
The discussion about XRP had quality.
But only until the moment had come, when too many people bought in at the big pump on may the 8th.
From this moment, the discussion lost its quality...
Unfortunately.

well now add to all that, one more Winning stroke of genius. Check this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1912691.0

findingthemoon

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:30:47 PM

Man this stuff again you guys get really annoying. We've explained this already 50 pages ago to people saying exactly what you just said go read further back this has already been discussed you are wrong.

Well the simple way to shut people up is to name one bank that has bought a load of XRP, but the fact is you can't name any bank that has. The fact is also only 0.00001 xrp is burned per transaction and no bank is going to transact directly in XRP when it is so volatile that wouldn't make economic sense.
g___

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:17:27 PM

Well the simple way to shut people up is to name one bank that has bought a load of XRP, but the fact is you can't name any bank that has. The fact is also only 0.00001 xrp is burned per transaction and no bank is going to transact directly in XRP when it is so volatile that wouldn't make economic sense.

if a bank did buy any XRP, do you really think you'd know? banks won't be buying on an exchange, and there's probably a confidentiality agreement preventing any information from being released (at least at this point). the amount which is burned per transaction makes sense... do you know how many transactions are made daily?
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: