Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636977 times)
f0rmdeep

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:32:52 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2017, 04:56:05 PM by f0rmdeep

Because of huge network improvement the price of XRP experiences its highs and lows (pump and dump) activity. Some say it is because of buyers that were swayed by the news and some large buyers chose this month to spark market activity. Others also said it is because Japans largest Bank is helping apraise XRP's price too. But as far as the charts goes, its totally bearish.

are you talking about the same chart ?

you mean this one ?

:-) that shoudl say it all. and needless to say much more then its share of fundamentals...

besides the community knows what is coming in consensus 2017.. lol i will make sure to to come back to this post on may 26th... and check back if your opinion still remains the same... no disrespect just good fun !
tittensor

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:48:23 PM

The current ripple has paid more attention to billing rather than market share.
They have succeeded in cross-border payments
We all look forward to a bright future for the ripple
Get close to $ 1 in the future
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:23:15 PM

Finally some BTC confirmed..me gonna grab some more XRP  Tongue

Round 2  Wink

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
ladiesBTC

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

🌟🌟

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:10:26 PM

Finally some BTC confirmed..me gonna grab some more XRP  Tongue

Round 2  Wink
What's going to be any more surprising news about Ripple
Which makes the price of Ripple back PUMP to Pluto planet?

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:13:19 PM

Time to go back to #2 and then begin our journey to dethrone the king  Tongue

nonono alts are in bear market! King is going up! Didn't you read the posts of the trolls the past day?Huh??
trolls are fun lol, keeps forum busy, and others learn useful info by lurking as the community explains what they know

times running out for cheap XRP  , 8weeks roughly  for SBI VC
we dont have time for sideways ...a few days and move on up up up..then bit down down, then up up up up lol   Smiley
Troll and fuds just make price dip and rise of xrp but one should always focus on the real developments which is on-going on the coin project. XRP technology will be used by many banks in the furture and this news is creating a big boost  in the XRP price and volume.
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:46:17 PM

What did Joel Katz mean by this?

https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/4642-what-did-joel-katz-mean-by-this/

Huh Shocked
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:55:32 PM

I think he means a live demo of something cool...soon, prob at one of the big events this month or next month.  Shocked

Ive been tryin to buy as much XRP as possible before the 20th may ( & under 13000)...waiting on more btc conf and more fiat on the way for more XRP too.

When these huge events happen,  there will be nothing but good + information and developments, being shared with the financial elites on the planet,
As we already know there is no way XRP will be this cheap for much longer and once these events pass, more events are happening...ooo yeeaa

Get in before lift off me thinks  Smiley

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:08:59 PM

looks like ripple will be on a stable 0.25 usd by the end of the month.

Yes. XRP will be stable at 10,000sats upwards and I guess it will hit 0.5$ in next month.
Many investors have joined this coin and hold it for a while.
You have to remember that the lock up thing is still just the rumors as far as I know, it might still not happen and it would be catastrophic then for all the investors as the price would be dumped by the current bag holders, besides that the amount of coins that will be locked up wasn't disclosed (correct me on this one if I'm wrong though). However, the news are really huge and it is definitely a good step if they want to create something big maybe even bigger than bitcoins at some point in the future. The price might go up to like a dollar if the lock up happens just because people will be buying like crazy. So yeah, feeling a bit mix minded about buying it, though I guess if you want to make real profit buy the rumors sell the news...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
worthy1

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:37:05 PM

Went all in last night on XRP thinking I would wake up to the usual increase when an exchange adds a coin but no dice. I guess its only 7:30am in South Korea so maybe the Day traders there work 9-5  Tongue
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:19:35 PM

Yes. XRP will be stable at 10,000sats upwards and I guess it will hit 0.5$ in next month.
You have to remember that the lock up thing is still just the rumors as far as I know, it might still not happen and it would be catastrophic then for all the investors as the price would be dumped by the current bag holders

Price grow up way before the rumours, what the hell are you talking about here?
Zegra

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:25:40 PM

You have to remember that the lock up thing is still just the rumors as far as I know, it might still not happen and it would be catastrophic then for all the investors as the price would be dumped by the current bag holders, besides that the amount of coins that will be locked up wasn't disclosed (correct me on this one if I'm wrong though). However, the news are really huge and it is definitely a good step if they want to create something big maybe even bigger than bitcoins at some point in the future. The price might go up to like a dollar if the lock up happens just because people will be buying like crazy. So yeah, feeling a bit mix minded about buying it, though I guess if you want to make real profit buy the rumors sell the news...
[/quote]

That would be a disaster yeah. That's why I only have a part of the Ripples left I used to have. It's still a sizable amount. But I cashed out enough to have big profits already anyway. So if this things falls into oblivion at least I will not have lost. However, if this does not fall into oblivion but moons instead I'll be a significantly bigger fish Smiley
Buying only the rumour is a bit late, the rumour already hit a while ago and we're sideways. Though with higher and higher highs. So I feel only way is up (if Bitcoin allows us and doesn't send us on more sideways patterns). Also, I don't think Ripple would release news that would make the price fall. I have a feeling they want the price to rise as well. No idea why though as it's not the banks buying, it's just a gut feeling. Maybe they can charge exchanges higher then for the XRP they buy at discount.
Pzest1

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:52:17 PM

That's all people here are selling, rumours. They then either see a natural growth or exchange adding with free trading as hype that it was due to the news they posted.

South Korea may boost it a bit and it will be sold here as it was due to some fancy news or the fact Ripple are hosting a conference. The problem is after the South Koreans buy the coin (cos its cheap), and then they either see it dip like its known to or even move sideways like it has been, they will quickly move it back to BTC. They are used to the stable growth of BTC so when they see their investment doing nothing or even going down they will look to move it back to that stability and growth they are used to. If they had already wanted XRP due to news they would be signed up to another exchange and have it there...

Troll out..
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:57:24 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2017, 01:08:30 AM by Mrpumperitis

blah blah blah...copy n paste...blah blah blah  Cheesy
hows your ltc comin on..lol,lts down over 30% since my crystal ball told you a few days ago your gona lose $$  

( ltc dipped ...now sell it lol)

as for the 2cent rise on XRP in a few days...thats more than all of ltc cap value in 5+yrs lol

nothing against ltc btw.....
anyone here holdn ltc or wants my opinion on whats gona happen...pm me

Smiley

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:42:09 AM

OOOOOOO  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Pzest1

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:42:16 AM

Its doing good considering I sold at its high the other day lol but thanks for asking. I trade where I can, I get in on a few coins where I can, including XRP a long the way....

Bit like yourselves, I guarantee hardly anyone (if anyone at all) does not have other coins they either trade or are hoping will increase. Funny how confident you all are on XRP, why not put all your money on it? infact I believe you said 'all other alts are going to dump to buy XRP a few days ago' LOLOLOLOL

By the way my buy on LTC was just before it being added to Coinbase, no brainer it was going to increase. It doubled and then a small increase after Segwit which is when I bowed out. I guarantee I made more on that trade then I would of on XRP in the same period. Yup Market Cap translates to profit being made. You've gone up 3c since the other day, even dipped down again, nothing to brag about regardless of market cap. The only people loving it are those that got in early, most other people are not reaping much profits from XRP due to their late entry. If I got in on the early days of Bitcoin then no one would compare to that increase but that cant be the argument, let me guess, you got in early....
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:47:14 AM

Pzest1

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:49:54 AM

Yup more rocket pictures since the South Koreans have woken up this morning and decided to buy some cheap coins since they are now available. New coin and free trading will be the only reason for another slight increase, not for any of what Trump calls 'Fake News'. Even I'm getting in on 'some' of that as it was a no brainer to happen.

Like I said Watch what happens with them once the next XRP dump or sideways movement happens, lets hope you don't suffer another DDOS as you will lost them forever back to their stable BTC....
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:58:09 AM

Its doing good considering I sold at its high the other day lol but thanks for asking. I trade where I can, I get in on a few coins where I can, including XRP a long the way....

Bit like yourselves, I guarantee hardly anyone (if anyone at all) does not have other coins they either trade or are hoping will increase. Funny how confident you all are on XRP, why not put all your money on it? infact I believe you said 'all other alts are going to dump to buy XRP a few days ago' LOLOLOLOL

By the way my buy on LTC was just before it being added to Coinbase, no brainer it was going to increase. It doubled and then a small increase after Segwit which is when I bowed out. I guarantee I made more on that trade then I would of on XRP in the same period. Yup Market Cap translates to profit being made. You've gone up 3c since the other day, even dipped down again, nothing to brag about regardless of market cap. The only people loving it are those that got in early, most other people are not reaping much profits from XRP due to their late entry. If I got in on the early days of Bitcoin then no one would compare to that increase but that cant be the argument, let me guess, you got in early....

They are investors who knows how to make money. They won't be putting all their eggs in one basket, they know how volatile these tokens are including bitcoin itself. If they are holding XRP this time, this is because they believe price can go beyond $1. If it fails, they are going to check the altcoins they hold aside to this ripple.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:00:38 AM

it doesnt matter what i think  Cry

oo thats right korea has been waking up this time every day for past 2months and has XRP for breakfast lol

i bet your one of those, china is awake buy guys lol

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:05:50 AM

dont panic if you see big sell walls...on xrp soon
they will be destroyed muahahahaa

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: