Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] a-ads.com: Bitcoin advertising network. Advertise now!  (Read 174435 times)
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:57:31 PM

Sale of traffic! The same traffic is currently 2-3 times cheaper than it was a couple of weeks ago. Hurry up while it is cheap, create your campaign without registration in less than a minute! http://a-ads.com/campaigns/new
  I can't upload my banner here https://a-ads.com/campaigns/new .Nothing shows up when I click "Choose files"

Thanks for your message! I think it is fixed, please try again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:38:33 PM

Sale of traffic! The same traffic is currently 2-3 times cheaper than it was a couple of weeks ago. Hurry up while it is cheap, create your campaign without registration in less than a minute! http://a-ads.com/campaigns/new
  I can't upload my banner here https://a-ads.com/campaigns/new .Nothing shows up when I click "Choose files"

Thanks for your message! I think it is fixed, please try again.
I spent another 10 minutes with it but it never works for me. Maybe my PC is slow for it but I ask you to replace it with simple "Browse" button.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 06:24:31 PM

Hello,
since this morning I have the message "something is wrong..."
On my side?

Hi, thank you very much for your message. We see some error messages and are working to fix them. Please PM me the exact page URL / action that fails. Many thanks!

Update: I think the bugs have been fixed, please try again.

yes,all is ok now (it was ok about 30 minutes after my message here...)
But it was strssfull...
one asked me to sign my btc address and then i had the message "something wrong"
then suddently I was logged in...but if I clicked to see my publisher stats the message "something wrong" again
and suddently all seemed ok...

arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:39:54 AM

I spent another 10 minutes with it but it never works for me. Maybe my PC is slow for it but I ask you to replace it with simple "Browse" button.

Thanks for reporting! Unfortunately I don't know how to reproduce it. Are there any errors in javascript console? Perhaps your browser cached the invalid server response. Could you please clear the cache/cookies and try again, or perhaps try from a different browser/PC? Does anybody else experience this problem? Many thanks!

But it was strssfull...

Thank you very much, sorry for the inconvenience!

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 07:33:24 AM

[ANN] a-ads.com: The same traffic is currently ~3 times cheaper.

certainly...many webmasters advertise by me for 1 satochi an hour...
and a-ads often for 0 satoshi...
I'm wondering why not more advertisers  profit from this opportunity...

Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 11:22:18 AM

[ANN] a-ads.com: The same traffic is currently ~3 times cheaper.

certainly...many webmasters advertise by me for 1 satochi an hour...
and a-ads often for 0 satoshi...
I'm wondering why not more advertisers  profit from this opportunity...

It depends on you traffic and impression.
It's like a big pool, that every website owner has share of this pool.

Cheers
Salmen

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:03:40 PM

Thanks for reporting! Unfortunately I don't know how to reproduce it. Are there any errors in javascript console? Perhaps your browser cached the invalid server response. Could you please clear the cache/cookies and try again, or perhaps try from a different browser/PC? Does anybody else experience this problem? Many thanks!

But it was strssfull...

Thank you very much, sorry for the inconvenience!
I was able to add banner using another device. Can't you add simple Browse button like most sites? This button doesn't add much to design and it is pain in the ass.
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 03:52:25 AM

I was able to add banner using another device. Can't you add simple Browse button like most sites? This button doesn't add much to design and it is pain in the ass.

Thanks for your message. Sorry for inconvenience. I think this function should work properly in most browsers. The problem was probably related to the changes in configuration of our server and if you clear your cache and cookies and start again, it should work from your device as well. If not - please let me know the version of your browser, I'll try to reproduce the problem so that we can fix and test it.

Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:14:30 AM

Put up an ad to test out the system, I hope it all goes good Smiley

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:45:55 AM

I deposited some bitcoin in an ad campaign, and the transaction has 189 confirmations at the moment on blockchain.info, but the deposit still shows up as unconfirmed. How long does it usually take for an ad and the deposited money to be confirmed on your site?
Brad Harrison

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:59:38 AM

I deposited some bitcoin in an ad campaign, and the transaction has 189 confirmations at the moment on blockchain.info, but the deposit still shows up as unconfirmed. How long does it usually take for an ad and the deposited money to be confirmed on your site?

Mine is already showing confirmed after 6 confirmations on the blockchain

arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:21:03 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 06:18:16 AM by arsenische

Oh, sorry for inconvenience. Could you please tell me your campaign id and/or bitcoin transaction id?

ppalcreator

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 03:07:39 AM

hi i have tried your service, successfully deposited with my bitcoin payment, but still not receiving impressions
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 05:44:54 AM

hi i have tried your service, successfully deposited with my bitcoin payment, but still not receiving impressions

Hi, thanks for your message. Please let me know your campaign id.

arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:45:15 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2015, 10:12:16 PM by arsenische

Deployed a new feature: Captcha rate for advertising campaigns.

Since we are not pay-per-click advertising network, fake clicks don't affect advertisers' expenses. But they distort advertisers' statistics, that is why we implemented a new feature that enables our advertisers to filter out bot generated clicks via captcha.

Advertisers can specify the Captcha rate for their campaigns. The default value is 0, but if you want to check all the visitors before they arrive to your site, you can set it to 100%.

Although some people might refuse to pass the captcha, we don't expect significant decrease of conversion since this kind of captcha is usually easy to pass.

We expect a significant decrease of unique clicks registered by our servers because they will be filtered out by captchas.

http://blog.anonymousads.com/2015/08/new-feature-captcha-rate-for-advertisers.html

Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:29:46 AM

How much can i earn by a website with 10,000 visitors daily ?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:36:12 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2015, 03:01:56 AM by ranlo

Deployed a new feature: Captcha rate for advertising campaigns.

Since we are not pay-per-click advertising network, fake clicks don't affect advertisers' expenses. But they distort advertisers' statistics, that is why we implemented a new feature that enables our advertisers to filter out bot generated clicks via captcha.

Advertisers can specify the Captcha rate for their campaigns. The default value is 0, but if you want to check all the visitors before they arrive to your site, you can set it to 100%.

Although some people might refuse to pass the captcha, we don't expect significant decrease of conversion since this kind of captcha is usually easy to pass.

We expect a significant decrease of unique clicks registered by our servers because they will be filtered out by captchas.

http://blog.anonymousads.com/2015/08/new-feature-captcha-rate-for-advertisers.html

Why not just have the advertisers use Analytics to actually analyze their traffic instead of harassing potential visitors? This is a horrible approach.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Brad Harrison

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:59:27 AM

I agree the approach is horrible, this only benefits advertisers but publishers get punished, bad bad bad!

arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:03:45 AM

Why not just have the advertisers use Analytics to actually analyze their traffic instead of harassing potential visitors? This is a horrible approach.

I agree the approach is horrible, this only benefits advertisers but publishers get punished, bad bad bad!

Thanks for your feedback!

I hate captchas too and our original idea was that advertisers use analytics and distinguish/reward good publishers themselves.

But many advertisers complained that most of the clicks counted by our system either didn't reach their sites, or were just "pings" with ~100% bounce rate. Of course some of the clicks were real, but advertisers' frustration was so high that they didn't use the service long enough to get real customers and they withdrew their money. Thus publishers suffered from the decreased earnings.

Please note that advertisers don't pay per click, so when they enable captchas, they are potentially decreasing their own conversion, not the publishers' income.

Publishers don't earn per click but if their CTR is too low then they get a smaller share of the advertising budget. I expect that the earnings of fraudulent publishers will decrease but earnings of legit ones will increase.

We are collecting statistics about publishers' ad units that allows us to show captchas more frequently to the ones that fake traffic and to better distribute the funds among publishers.

In fact, this feature is introduced to increase monetization of real traffic and thus is supposed to be good for legit publishers. But why do you think that publishers suffer?

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:09:04 AM

Thanks for your feedback!

I hate captchas too and our original idea was that advertisers use analytics and distinguish/reward good publishers themselves.

But many advertisers complained that most of the clicks counted by our system either didn't reach their sites, or were just "pings" with ~100% bounce rate. Of course some of the clicks were real, but advertisers' frustration was so high that they didn't use the service long enough to get real customers and they withdrew their money. Thus publishers suffered from the decreased earnings.

Please note that advertisers don't pay per click, so when they enable captchas, they are potentially decreasing their own conversion, not a publishers' income.

Publishers don't earn per click but if their CTR is too low then they get a smaller share of the advertising budget. I expect that the earnings of fraudulent publishers will decrease but earnings of legit ones will increase.

We are collecting statistics about publishers' ad units that allows us to show captchas more frequently to the ones that fake traffic and to better distribute the funds among publishers.

In fact, this feature is introduced to increase monetization of real traffic and thus is supposed to be good for legit publishers. But why do you think that publishers suffer?

Because when people get hit by captchas on outgoing links, they blame it on the publishing site, not the advertising one. Sort of like when sites use interstitials before you view an article. The assumption is that the publisher is who set up the ad/captcha/pay wall, and therefore it drops their readerbase, while having no negative effect on the advertisers. Essentially, what happens is this:

1) User visits site
2) User clicks link/ad
3) User gets hit by captcha
4) User says "fuck this site" and doesn't bookmark it
5) User just visits the advertiser site directly or Googles it if they were really interested

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: