Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:14:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] a-ads.com: Bitcoin advertising network. Advertise now!  (Read 174423 times)
ThebitI

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:58:00 AM

Hello my balance was automatically withdrawn to a wallet that is not mine please cancel before the transaction is confirmed

CARTEIRA: 1ALmDAoaZRXCCHJV8hjRw2AppxpEyp6ATe
VALUE: 0.00303425

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:51:48 PM

Hello my balance was automatically withdrawn to a wallet that is not mine please cancel before the transaction is confirmed

Hi,

Sorry, there is no easy way to cancel a withdrawal. Contacted you in PM.

corpsejunior

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:03:35 AM

I think A-Ads is by far the most stable and paying as the speed of light Ad Network. Many other Ad networks (adept people will know them) with all the noise they produce in this forum, don't even deserve to be 1% worth of A-Ads, especially during these few days.

Yes and their support is 5 stars! I opened a ticket and my issue (about consolidating few ad banners) was solved pretty rapidly.
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:15:09 PM

I think A-Ads is by far the most stable and paying as the speed of light Ad Network. Many other Ad networks (adept people will know them) with all the noise they produce in this forum, don't even deserve to be 1% worth of A-Ads, especially during these few days.

Yes and their support is 5 stars! I opened a ticket and my issue (about consolidating few ad banners) was solved pretty rapidly.

Thank you for your kind words.

Hi,

Sorry, there is no easy way to cancel a withdrawal. Contacted you in PM.

It looks like this is not the only case. We have received a few complains from our users who had a similar issue.

We decided to delay today's outgoing bitcoin transaction in order to to investigate the situation and to give our users some time to double check their bitcoin addresses and withdrawals.

Dear a-ads users, please check your last withdrawal and your withdrawal address. If you notice a bitcoin address that doesn't belong to you, please fix it, change your password and contact us ASAP.

We plan to resume broadcasting bitcoin transactions in ~24 hours.

marva

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:34:07 AM

Payments still don't work?

The last payment have status "in progress" without TX
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:58:44 AM

Payments still don't work?

The last payment have status "in progress" without TX

Yes, sorry for the delay. The scope (and damage) of the attack seems to be quite limited, but we are still not 100% sure about it and need some additional time to analyse the situation. If it doesn't escalate, we'll resume broadcasting bitcoin transactions and provide the detailed report on the incident by the end of Monday.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

thanhswp

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:24:46 PM

Dear sir, can you update this site URL from http://www.domain.com to http://domain.com

Hear my ads: https://a-ads.com/ad_units/332362 and https://a-ads.com/ad_units/332358

Just need to update site URL, i dont want to create another one. Thank you.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 02:55:00 PM

Hello,
I see that my withdrawal address has changed. Now I already changed it to my address. But I that withdrawal is "in progress" to a wrong address. Is it possible to cancel withdrawal?

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:15:30 PM

I'm aware there's a tech difficulty right now, and that you might be very busy working on solving it, but a lot of people have contacted me in the last 24 hours (and panicking) asking if I could contact you and ask you if you'd be able to allow them withdraw their funds to faucethub.io.

It would literally take you 10-30 minutes to add the API. Assuming this is faster than fixing the current situation.
If this is something you'd like to do, please PM me and I'm going to help you integrate it ASAP.
BitcoinzB

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

💰💰💰💰

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:58:08 PM

Hey, I think you should add a 2FA to the system in order to make accounts safer until you fix the problem.
Also please keep us updated on the status of the attack, and let us know if passwords were somehow leaked or it was a bug in the system; I'm sure many users will be concerned
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:59:39 PM

Hi all,

Dear sir, can you update this site URL from http://www.domain.com to http://domain.com

Hear my ads: https://a-ads.com/ad_units/332362 and https://a-ads.com/ad_units/332358

Just need to update site URL, i dont want to create another one. Thank you.

Done.

Hello,
I see that my withdrawal address has changed. Now I already changed it to my address. But I that withdrawal is "in progress" to a wrong address. Is it possible to cancel withdrawal?

Yes, we will fix it. Please send us your login via our on-site support widget if you haven't done it yet.

I'm aware there's a tech difficulty right now, and that you might be very busy working on solving it, but a lot of people have contacted me in the last 24 hours (and panicking) asking if I could contact you and ask you if you'd be able to allow them withdraw their funds to faucethub.io.

It would literally take you 10-30 minutes to add the API. Assuming this is faster than fixing the current situation.
If this is something you'd like to do, please PM me and I'm going to help you integrate it ASAP.

Thanks for contacting us. We have it in our plans, but this is not a top priority task at the moment. The real problem is not of pure technical nature. Some user accounts got compromised and we have intentionally frozen bitcoin withdrawals to give our users a chance to check their bitcoin addresses and fix them / contact support in case of a problem.

Hey, I think you should add a 2FA to the system in order to make accounts safer until you fix the problem.
Also please keep us updated on the status of the attack, and let us know if passwords were somehow leaked or it was a bug in the system; I'm sure many users will be concerned

Thanks for your advice. Yes, we should add a 2FA. In the good old days bitcoin transactions were cheap and we were auto-withdrawing micro-amounts to our users pretty often, there was almost nothing to steal. But now due to the increased bitcoin fees we are forced to keep a noticeable amount of users' money on their accounts and hence we have to take additional measures to protect them.

Regarding the status of the attack, due to a misconfiguration on our side the attacker was able to gain access to some of the user accounts. The passwords of the affected accounts probably haven't been compromised but could be altered (as well as withdrawal addresses).

We plan to fix the withdrawals, resume payments and provide a detailed report on the incident by the end of Monday.

Thank you for your patience!

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 10:27:25 PM

I've received an email message form a-ads, but I'm didn't request that to change my password

Code:
Hello example@gmail.com!

Someone has requested a link to change your password. You can do this through the link below.

Change my password

If you didn't request this, please ignore this email.

Your password won't change until you access the link above and create a new one.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:31:11 PM

I've received an email message form a-ads, but I'm didn't request that to change my password

Code:
Hello example@gmail.com!

Someone has requested a link to change your password. You can do this through the link below.

Change my password

Your password won't change until you access the link above and create a new one.

Yes, we've reset the passwords for users who specified their emails because it looks like passwords somehow got compromised.

Please change your passwords and check your last withdrawal and withdrawal settings.

Sorry for the inconvenience Sad

mikser64

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 12:12:26 PM

Is it okay if my payment is "in progress" 13 hours in a row?

WebMinePool - Multifunctional mining service for site owners and individuals.
GetCoins.me - boom coming soon
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 12:29:39 PM

Same here. Show in progress.
Give admin some times might be having some security issue with site lately.

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:34:22 PM

Thanks for your question.

Normally we do daily withdrawals via bitcoin transaction and immediate withdrawals via FaucetSystem.

But unfortunately some of our user accounts got compromised and the issue haven't been fully resolved yet, that's why we have temporarily suspended the withdrawals again in order to fix the invalid ones.

We'll resume them as soon as we resolve the issues. Please check that your withdrawal address is correct and change the password if you haven't done it recently.

mikser64

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 12:42:25 PM

Thanks for your question.

Normally we do daily withdrawals via bitcoin transaction and immediate withdrawals via FaucetSystem.

But unfortunately some of our user accounts got compromised and the issue haven't been fully resolved yet, that's why we have temporarily suspended the withdrawals again in order to fix the invalid ones.

We'll resume them as soon as we resolve the issues. Please check that your withdrawal address is correct and change the password if you haven't done it recently.

I already checked my withdrawal address and changed my password.
Okay, will be waiting.

Thank you!

WebMinePool - Multifunctional mining service for site owners and individuals.
GetCoins.me - boom coming soon
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 03:31:09 PM

Code:
Hello example@gmail.com!

Change my password

Yes, we've reset the passwords for users who specified their emails because it looks like passwords somehow got compromised.

Please change your passwords and check your last withdrawal and withdrawal settings.

Sorry for the inconvenience Sad
So do I need to change my password and withdrawal address or just change my password?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

██████████████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:04:13 PM

So do I need to change my password and withdrawal address or just change my password?

If your withdrawal address belongs to you then you don't need to change it, just change your password please.

BitcoinzB

Activity: 210

💰💰💰💰

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:18:10 PM

Well I tried to log in today to find out my password got reset.. that's okay, now I'm reading here passwords got compromised again? Or is it still the previous attack that isn't solved yet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: