Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:01:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] a-ads.com: Bitcoin advertising network. Advertise now!  (Read 174422 times)
billysweird

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:54:46 PM

Thanks for the reply

I am writing to inform a-ads publishers about changes in withdrawal algorithm.

Withdrawals happen automatically on a daily basis when ad unit balance hits the threshold of 0.0001 btc. If you earn more than 0.0001 btc/day, your daily withdrawals will be larger. If you earn less - you won't have to wait months for your money. The threshold is pretty small, but since the minimum interval between withdrawals is 24 hours, your wallet shouldn't get spammed by micro-transactions.

If this solution is unacceptable for you, please let me know if you will be able to sign a string with your withdrawal address.

Thanks!

PS: Replies for unanswered comments (sorry for being late):

I,m need Banner to my Referral code (Banner Perpendicular)

Thanks for your reply. We don't have them yet, I will let you know when we have them.

How can Cash out to my BTC, MY BTC Address Already added

Withdrawals happen automatically when your income hits the threshold (currently 0.0001 btc).

So with the advertising company from http://patriofil.ru
Site is not available.

Thanks for your message. But it works for me.

It's not really about the UI. I am missing the basic information, some kind of tutorial how the advertising system works.

You just need to explain what ad units and ads are and things like that, after clicking around it was obvious what the ads and ad units are but most ordinary people I suspect will be wtfing all over the place especially with the cart system which I'm a bit baffled by.

I second that. Somehow I got the feeling anonymous ads is a really good site for advertisers, but I don't fully understand it. Please consider bringing up a simple video tutorial with descriptive subtitles explaining how to set up campaigns and different kinds of options and means you have with anonymous ads - or at least a vast and comprehensive written explanation of the system.  Smiley

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, we will do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:12:38 AM

Published the explanation of what Ad Unit is and how ad units of type "Anonymous" differ from ad units of type "Site"

kiemtienonline0387

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 10:38:19 AM

I am publishing for your site. 2 weeks passed benefit from trying to run traffic to increase income is very bad. By the time I had to abandon the running traffic provided. now it's so bad for work, when we spent a lot of effort for it. respect!
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:10:19 PM

I am publishing for your site. 2 weeks passed benefit from trying to run traffic to increase income is very bad. By the time I had to abandon the running traffic provided. now it's so bad for work, when we spent a lot of effort for it. respect!

Thanks for your feedback. Could you please send me ID of your ad unit (or ad units)?

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:06:13 PM

A-ads continues to be exceptionally good for advertisers and exceptionally bad for publishers.Would you try to balance this difference?
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:43:32 PM

A-ads continues to be exceptionally good for advertisers and exceptionally bad for publishers.Would you try to balance this difference?

I think the market should balance it. So either there is a temporary market inefficiency, or advertisers just don't want to pay more for the traffic they receive (perhaps due to its poor quality).

Initially we hoped that advertisers would track goals and reward efficient publishers thus increasing quality of traffic they receive. We hoped it would inspire publishers to accurately specify categories for their ad units.

But for some reason it didn't work this way. Most advertisers didn't use our goal tracking mechanism to reward publishers for sales. Hence publishers didn't have enough incentive to maximize sales by accurately specifying the categories. Instead some of them intentionally selected unrelated categories with maximum CPM and generated lots of fake traffic. This caused poor traffic quality, low CPM, unusable catalog and lower income for legit traffic sources.

We have already took some measures to overcome this situation and are continuing to work on it.

We don't allow publishers to specify categories anymore. We classify ad units ourselves gradually reorganizing the catalog. Also we enabled advertisers add or ban ad units and specify the reason of doing so. We plan to use this information to better classify ad units.

By default ad units appear in the "Unknown" category that has CPM orders of magnitude lower than in other categories. That could be the reason why some publishers might be unsatisfied with their earnings. If you have a legit site with quality traffic that is classified as "Unknown" - please let me know and I will fix it.

kiemtienonline0387

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 09:29:47 AM

Thanks for your feedback. Could you please send me ID of your ad unit (or ad units)?
Thanks for your feedback. I have stopped buying rental service traffic. because I do not have the advantage when trying to increase the amount of traffic for your ad to run. you did not provide a good opportunity for publishers. You are 1 website "Anonymous" so I tried to cultural policy through the service process "anonymous", but I try to spend the money to buy it. better you create a rule specifically for publishers, instead of imposing them in your program.
Dear charity!
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:59:55 AM

Is a-ads.com source code open ? Can I have a look at it ?

starkystarky

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:36:59 PM

How often does your stats update?
I think I have problems with the following ad units:
the stats show 4114 impressions for today, but only 2 unique. How can it be?
google analytics tells that less than half of my traffic is returning visitors.
I have several your ad units on the page but the problem is the same...
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:03:09 AM

I have stopped buying rental service traffic. because I do not have the advantage when trying to increase the amount of traffic for your ad to run

When you buy traffic, you can't say anything about its quality. That is why we don't pay for traffic. Advertisers pay any amount to publishers they like and get a share of their traffic (not the absolute amount of clicks/impressions; absolute numbers don't matter).

No, it is not open source, sorry. Why would you like to look at it, what are you expecting to see there? Smiley

The stats can be delayed from a few minutes to several hours depending on the load.

Please give me ad unit ids, I will look at it.

In Anonymous Ads unique impression is a globally unique one, i.e. it is unique in the scope of the whole advertising network. Google Analytics counts unique impressions in the scope of your ad unit probably.

If most of your traffic comes from the site that has a-ads banner on it, it won't be counted as unique. Also if you have several ad units on the same page, only one of them will receive a unique impression when user opens you page.

It shouldn't be a problem since all publishers are in equal position and we are not pay-per-click or pay-per-impression network.

kiemtienonline0387

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 10:36:30 AM

I have stopped buying rental service traffic. because I do not have the advantage when trying to increase the amount of traffic for your ad to run

When you buy traffic, you can't say anything about its quality. That is why we don't pay for traffic. Advertisers pay any amount to publishers they like and get a share of their traffic (not the absolute amount of clicks/impressions; absolute numbers don't matter).

No, it is not open source, sorry. Why would you like to look at it, what are you expecting to see there? Smiley

The stats can be delayed from a few minutes to several hours depending on the load.

Please give me ad unit ids, I will look at it.

In Anonymous Ads unique impression is a globally unique one, i.e. it is unique in the scope of the whole advertising network. Google Analytics counts unique impressions in the scope of your ad unit probably.

If most of your traffic comes from the site that has a-ads banner on it, it won't be counted as unique. Also if you have several ad units on the same page, only one of them will receive a unique impression when user opens you page.

It shouldn't be a problem since all publishers are in equal position and we are not pay-per-click or pay-per-impression network.

I used to run ads blogger. If traffic sources are not well, my blogger has locked it. So I need to find out the amount of traffic you need or advertisers need to re-evaluate for good. Dear !
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 11:50:10 AM

I one of your publishers, how i can display my  ad unit,payout etc stats  Huh

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
starkystarky

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:30:01 PM

Another query - how to request a special category for newly created ad units? All of them fall into 'Unknown' category and doesn't get any reasonable proportion of bids.
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:52:03 PM

I used to run ads blogger. If traffic sources are not well, my blogger has locked it. So I need to find out the amount of traffic you need or advertisers need to re-evaluate for good.

Not sure I fully understand what you mean. We categorize sites by quality, not by traffic. We do so in order to enable advertisers to select sites of particular category.

Another query - how to request a special category for newly created ad units? All of them fall into 'Unknown' category and doesn't get any reasonable proportion of bids.

Since we classify ad units manually, it may take quite a bit of time. Sites with higher pagerank have a priority. Also if you have a decent site and send me a message, we'll do it faster as well.

If we feel that most traffic from the site is not real we may put it back to the "Unknown" category. Same may happen if the site is of poor quality or advertisers ban it too often.

You can use search (see the search box on the top-right corner of the site) to find your ad unit by ID or by URL. Also each ad unit's stats are available at url of the form https://a-ads.com/ad_units/<ad unit id>/stats (just replace <ad unit id> with the ID of your ad unit).

Thanks!

deadlyunknown

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:59:58 AM

I'm having trouble adding an ad to my blog, and it doesn't show up. Is it blocked on blogger?
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:03:19 AM

I'm having trouble adding an ad to my blog, and it doesn't show up. Is it blocked on blogger?

I don't think it is blocked. It works on http://blog.anonymousads.com/ . Do you have AdBlock enabled?

deadlyunknown

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:20:58 AM

I don't think it is blocked. It works on http://blog.anonymousads.com/ . Do you have AdBlock enabled?
It is, I disabled it now. Hahaha, thanks.  Tongue
starkystarky

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:47:19 PM

How long does it take to get an ad through moderation?
The campaign is funded, but it is waiting for a couple of days already.
Ad #9383
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:57:53 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2014, 05:34:00 AM by arsenische

How long does it take to get an ad through moderation?
The campaign is funded, but it is waiting for a couple of days already.
Ad #9383

Oh, so sorry about that. Due to the bug in our notification system didn't see it! Just activated it (and working on the fix to prevent this from happening again). Thanks for your patience!

Liox

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:53:43 PM

Hello,

is there a problem with the DNS for all a-ads sub domains like ad.a-ads.com? At least with the DNS server from "Deutsche Telekom" I get the answer Host ad.a-ads.com not found: 3(NXDOMAIN) (since two days)
If I ask several other open DNS server like google or dyndns I always get a different IP. May this is ok because of the Round-robin DNS or similar technics. Everything else is working just the sub domains of a-ads not. Is there an issue with Deutsche Telekom? Because the DNS server from Arcor (another german internet provider) is answering.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: