Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 70463 times)
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 07:34:45 AM

We cant predict its fortune for bitcoin but i cam say bitcoin will never die because it is well establish now and many of us use it as a part of our daily life. We pay it for our transaction and many company and big investors invest to bitcoin now because they know they get more and more profit with it . So dont worry we will be happy earners of bitcoin forever.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:43:02 AM

Bitcoin will only die if there is no new innovation that will be added to the core,longer transaction confirmation,price volatility,no new adaption these are some reason why bitcoin will die.
niall05

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:43:50 AM

We cant predict its fortune for bitcoin but i cam say bitcoin will never die because it is well establish now and many of us use it as a part of our daily life. We pay it for our transaction and many company and big investors invest to bitcoin now because they know they get more and more profit with it . So dont worry we will be happy earners of bitcoin forever.
Clap! Clap! Yeah Bitcoin never die millions of people love Bitcoin lets time to buy Bitcoin now and make a big profit in the future and you become rich
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:25:58 AM

Bitcoin will not die, it will just get stronger. As the price goes up, so is the profit of the miners. So there is no.reason that bitcoin is going to die any time soon. This is just a propaganda to promote another coin.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:54:29 AM

Bitcoin cannot die so easily as it has just started to grow and the popularity of bitcoin will reach to higher level in future when more people and businesses will start using it.

Yeah bitcoin will never die as quoted by most of the users. Bitcoin popularity is increasing continuously, this will lead to mass adoption which is highly required for bitcoin growth.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:15:54 AM

In my opinion, if there's still many people who use bitcoin continuously and the price of bitcoin still in high, impossible that bitcoin can die. But no one know what would happen in the future .

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:26:57 AM

In my opinion, if there's still many people who use bitcoin continuously and the price of bitcoin still in high, impossible that bitcoin can die. But no one know what would happen in the future .

Of course we will always have some Bitcoin available in the market and we will always have some people willing to buy or trade with bitcoin if price is good.
But, if ''big'' companies and merchants don't accept bitcoin and we don't become mainstream soon, some other virtual currency can replace bitcoin and become more popular.
In this case, people will still use Bitcoin but not as much as they use now.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:29:26 AM

The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable. I think that will bring uᴉoɔʇᴉq to an end. Another problems is that there is only a few miners left controlled by a few making them controlling moondollars. It's no longer the currency of the people but a currency of the few rich companies that runs the show.....but for how long can the continue?

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Time will show how long moondollars survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.

With the halving coming i expect the price to be increased so the miners will have the same or more profit like before, but if the price keeps crashing then this will become the start to the end of bitcoin.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 12:16:30 PM

I think Bitcoin isn't going to die, but to it's going to being the first used currency worldwide soon. More people get interested about this powerful crypto currency every day so we expect it will success and conquer the world
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 12:18:31 PM

I think Bitcoin isn't going to die, but to it's going to being the first used currency worldwide soon. More people get interested about this powerful crypto currency every day so we expect it will success and conquer the world

Bitcoin will not die but may be it will get replaced by some other currency in future, and if new currency is better then bitcoin then people will switch to it.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:45:44 PM

Bitcoins won't die as it has lots of users attached to it, has a value which cannot be driven down so easily having such huge market cap, cannot end this innovation which is so new to even developers who did not invent it, but are eager to know about it more...

ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:28:04 PM

Well bitcoin may have some big problem make the value decreasing ,but in the end the community will take advantage to get bitcoins for a low value,and when the problem gets fixed the price will return.On the last years people may tryed to find something to kill but till the moment there is nothing ,Nakamoto made a huge clean code and project,i hope he or her returns and choose the road of bitcoin that would change the direction of bitcoin .
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:31:10 PM

Bitcoins won't die as it has lots of users attached to it, has a value which cannot be driven down so easily having such huge market cap, cannot end this innovation which is so new to even developers who did not invent it, but are eager to know about it more...

That's true but I don't think that market cap is huge its too small at a moment, and if market cap would be huge then majority of people around us would be aware about bitcoin, but that is not the scenario at a moment.
PakistanHockeyfan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:51:34 PM

I didn't know this sort of discussion was still going. To be honest I think that people should be more optimistic within Bitcoin's powers. Don't try to fight what it can do. It has the opportunity and upmost abilities to put food on the table and save you from taxed earnings. Why would anyone actually try to fight that? I don't understand. A lot of the time when people sit around and say things like this, they actually do kilk Bitcoin.

If you're not a Bitcoin supporter, I'm not sure why you're here. I'm not trying to complain. I just wanna understand.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:03:40 PM

Bitcoin is 100% based on computer technology, and as such it is undoubted that sooner rather than later will be displaced by more advanced options to make economic transactions, but even in this hypothetical case I don't think bitcoin will disappear completely: always will remain romantic bitcoiners playing games in the future whit this pioneer altcurrency.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 10:13:18 PM

Time will show how long Bitcoins survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.
3 years is very short. If your statement holds true it will be at least 6 years. It took Bitcoin several years to get to the rise. An alt coin would have to experience the same rise with the same amount of time.

I doubt bitcoin will die this decade.

I dont agree with the statement that bitcoin will die in 3 years.As more and more merchants and people adopt bitcoin,bitcoin price will go up and with higher price of bitcoin,mining will always be profitable.Better and improved hardwares can also be developed for mining during these days.
PakistanHockeyfan

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:21:47 PM

Bitcoin is 100% based on computer technology, and as such it is undoubted that sooner rather than later will be displaced by more advanced options to make economic transactions, but even in this hypothetical case I don't think bitcoin will disappear completely: always will remain romantic bitcoiners playing games in the future whit this pioneer altcurrency.
Let's also not forget the possibility of the adult entertainment industry (one of the largest industries out there) adopting Bitcoin as a primary payment source. After all, since BTC is anonymous, not many people would suddenly be opposed to considering to pay for sexual content via BTC.
storyrelativity

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:05:27 AM

Time will show how long Bitcoins survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.
3 years is very short. If your statement holds true it will be at least 6 years. It took Bitcoin several years to get to the rise. An alt coin would have to experience the same rise with the same amount of time.

I doubt bitcoin will die this decade.

I dont agree with the statement that bitcoin will die in 3 years.As more and more merchants and people adopt bitcoin,bitcoin price will go up and with higher price of bitcoin,mining will always be profitable.Better and improved hardwares can also be developed for mining during these days.
Clap clap! Yeah boy don't listen to people who are envy in bitcoin because people don't believe in bitcoin have no future ! And a person who believe in bitcoin have a bright future and u are become rich.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:20:01 AM

Of course we will always have some Bitcoin available in the market and we will always have some people willing to buy or trade with bitcoin if price is good.
But, if ''big'' companies and merchants don't accept bitcoin and we don't become mainstream soon, some other virtual currency can replace bitcoin and become more popular.
In this case, people will still use Bitcoin but not as much as they use now.

I think no other cryptocurrency even comes close to what bitcoin has achieved. If bitcoin's growth continues, merchandizers will have no reason to doubt bitcoin or pull out from it. This will continue and bitcoin will continue to.exist.
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:46:50 AM

I don't think so.. #Bitcoin will never die !!

The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable. I think that will bring uᴉoɔʇᴉq to an end. Another problems is that there is only a few miners left controlled by a few making them controlling moondollars. It's no longer the currency of the people but a currency of the few rich companies that runs the show.....but for how long can the continue?

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Time will show how long moondollars survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: