Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:54:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 70463 times)
youhgt2

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:49:10 PM

I do not think that bitcoin is ever going to die because the Bitcoin has just been around and there are no signs of it even maybe dying sooner or later.
If it will die then I just have to accept that and move on with my life no reason to be but hurt about it.
yes that is a fact that bitcoin is not going to fell down any more, it is just the wrong new spreading people as some people want to buy bitcoin in a low price and for that they are in struggle how to reduce the price of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:54:53 PM

I do not think that bitcoin is ever going to die because the Bitcoin has just been around and there are no signs of it even maybe dying sooner or later.
If it will die then I just have to accept that and move on with my life no reason to be but hurt about it.
yes that is a fact that bitcoin is not going to fell down any more, it is just the wrong new spreading people as some people want to buy bitcoin in a low price and for that they are in struggle how to reduce the price of bitcoin.

Price of bitcoin will never fall by spreading negative related to it and it can go down only if people dump their coins in huge quantity and I don't see it happening in recent times.
Orion25

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:03:45 PM

Price of bitcoin will never fall by spreading negative related to it and it can go down only if people dump their coins in huge quantity and I don't see it happening in recent times.
Even if the price of bitcoin will peak this will only strengthen cryptocurrency and does not mean that the end comes.
Adamsmit556

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 08:09:04 PM

When all of the bitcoin is produced then the division process starts up and in that point, we can only speculate what's going to happen after it. It's almost impossible to imagine the death of bitcoin in near- or even distant future by now.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:18:36 PM

Bitcoin will never die! It will simply fizzle around as as it has for years maintaining a .005% market share of world financial systems.

Remember Eastman Kodak? For nearly a century, no company commercialized the camera as successfully as Kodak. They're still around with their tiny market share eking out a modest living for their few remaining employees.

Remember Blockbuster Video? Seen any of their stores lately? They sat around and let better technologies overrun them to the point of no return. The sad truth is they could have survived. One of their executives presented an idea to the board of loading 10 movies at a time on SD and Compact Flash cards to rent as a revolving membership program. But they didn't pay attention to advances in technology and they crashed and burned. Are you listening Bitcoin devs? Some new creation is going to burn you someday.

How about Motorola? Its first big success came with car radios, which led to two-way radios, which eventually led Motorola to build and sell the world's first mobile phone. Their Razr phone was the biggest selling mobile phone in history. Do any of you bitcoiners currently own a Motorola phone? They're still in business but failed to follow technological advances and make a smart phone. That decision crushed a once great technology leader.

You see, things like Bitcoin don't need to die completely to become obsolete. Bitcoin can be around for decades, continuing to go nowhere fast, until it ends up on a list with the above group of great technology leaders.

diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:11:17 PM

Even if the price of bitcoin will peak this will only strengthen cryptocurrency and does not mean that the end comes.

Bitcoin is not too small now and its growing day by day and there must be in solid reason behind its disappearance and that is missing at a moment so I think that bitcoin has a great and long life ahead.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Murtiya

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:25:01 PM

Bitcoin is not too small now and its growing day by day and there must be in solid reason behind its disappearance and that is missing at a moment so I think that bitcoin has a great and long life ahead.

That is right. The usage of the bitcoin has grown year after year. You can see the block is very full now.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 05:28:55 PM

Bitcoin will not die anytime soon its here to stay.

As more and more people adopt bitcoin its price will increase and more people will start to adopt it. So this fuels the economy and the market capital increases. However bitcoin's backbone is the internet and in this era of blind so called "censorship" if the internet is brought down then only bitcoin can die in a more ironic sense.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:30:40 PM

That is right. The usage of the bitcoin has grown year after year. You can see the block is very full now.

Its not easy that bitcoin will die suddenly as adoption is getting higher and in future many new companies will start investing their money in bitcoins which will contribute to higher price.
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:46:06 PM

Actually it may happen in every possible moment. Some big hackers attack can ruin all bitcoin system and drop it's price to minimum. But I hope it will never happen  Smiley bitcoin helps me a lot in life. I'm covering my costs and use it for online shopping. And the most important thing - to me bitcoin is the greatest way for underworking, I think it is the same for all of us on the forum.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:50:29 PM

Bitcoin will not die anytime soon its here to stay.

As more and more people adopt bitcoin its price will increase and more people will start to adopt it. So this fuels the economy and the market capital increases. However bitcoin's backbone is the internet and in this era of blind so called "censorship" if the internet is brought down then only bitcoin can die in a more ironic sense.

The most simple thing to be said is that the community is increasing everyday which is increasing the demand, and when demand increases the price automatically increases if the thing is limited and bitcoin has a limited amount so it would rather increase with the time instead of dying.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:06:32 PM

The bitcoin is not gonna die anytime soon but we can also not say when it will die to be honest because of the fact that it stays the bitcoin and its unpredictable what is gonna happen with the market itself.
apriloni

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 10:47:56 PM

i am sure bitcoin will be never going to die because bitcoin is going to more stronger and a huge number of people are buying bitcoin in huge amount and i think some people do not know about bitcoin because they thinking about bitcoin negatively so bitcoin will be never die.
seven2smoke

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 10:58:30 PM

I think that bitcoin never will be die
Because bitcoin become more stronger than ever. It's a good virtual currency for making trade and for shopping online.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:06:13 PM

Actually it may happen in every possible moment. Some big hackers attack can ruin all bitcoin system and drop it's price to minimum. But I hope it will never happen  Smiley bitcoin helps me a lot in life. I'm covering my costs and use it for online shopping. And the most important thing - to me bitcoin is the greatest way for underworking, I think it is the same for all of us on the forum.
yeah true I think there are many reasons and considerations that might make bitcoin might die, might be a hacker could create dead bitcoin, and bitcoin users who leave, or internet dead, and others can make bitcoin die ? its many reasons

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
apriloni

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:04:29 AM

i think bitcoin will be never die because bitcoin are getting too much stronger and powerful day to day and a huge number of people are going to invest their in bitcoin in huge amount and because bitcoin will be survive for always and bitcoin never goes to die .
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:41:59 AM

WEll for me bitcoin isn't going to die because lots of user's are using it as a currency so that they can start some activities like they can do some investment where they can easily grow their bitcoin by doing this kind of investment 2nd trading if they got some skills in trading then they can easily grow their money .
Definitely bitcoin isn't going to die there are lot's of investors who are depending on there income too and starting to use bitcoin into there business that's why bitcoin is going to be stronger and and if there are more investors to come to use bitcoin then there are chance that bitcoin will be more stronger and the price will be up for sure. Investors are using bitcoin just to have some activities like gambling and trading.

Y U MAD AT ME
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:50:35 AM

i think bitcoin will be never die because bitcoin are getting too much stronger and powerful day to day and a huge number of people are going to invest their in bitcoin in huge amount and because bitcoin will be survive for always and bitcoin never goes to die .

I can not totally agree with you dude, every possibility will be happen depends situation and conditions. If you said that Bitcoin will never die is not true but when you said about bitcoin has a power and stronger as currency is true I think.
Invest your money in bitcoin also always do transactions with bitcoin will help bitcoin to not die. Trade bitcoin - dollars is good idea.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:55:15 AM

I think that bitcoin never will be die
Because bitcoin become more stronger than ever. It's a good virtual currency for making trade and for shopping online.

Besides being a good source for online shopping it is now coming physical in most places, which is a big reason which would stop it from dying as the more places or people starts using it the more it will be in demand and the more its in demand the more lively it would be.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:21:38 PM

In addition to this, all of the altcoins out there are using bitcoins as payment to their coin. Altcoin investors has to buy bitcoin first before they can buy a certain altcoin. Bitcoin will never die because of the demand. The number of people that are into bitcoin is growing in numbers as time passes by. It's only a matter of time when bitcoin becomes really popular because of the word spread by people's mouth.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: