Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:49:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 70463 times)
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:46:11 PM

Bitcoin isn't going to dir at least in the nearest horizon, because it's already growing up daily and we expect it's price will get stable soon also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PakistanHockeyfan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:45:30 AM

NEVER

Bitcoin always grow,

Well glad to see you're so optimistic.

But once you admit that if btc price goes under 100$ you can consider it dead, it becomes much more probable to see btc dead once or twice...

not to be 100$ only when it touch 300$ I will reconsider, but now Bitcoin is steady
I'm consider bitcoin is dead if the value is 50$ but do u think bitcoin will go down to 50$? No because many people love bitcoin many people making money because of bitcoin do u think these people want to to die bitcoin? No! Never!

And thats not gonna happen if bitcoin go down or be dead? I dont see it will die because if bitcoin die many coins intrading site is gonna be dead to. Because they all depends on bitcoin. Many devs make coin to exchange to bitcoin so they can earn. So theres no way bitcoin will be dead.

Like I said before bitcoin will never die, But I want to know that

Do you think it is possible to replace bitcoin with another coin
Of course it is. Bitcoin might have been one of the first cryptocurrencies invented and the highest valued coin as of now but it's still evident and highly possible for it to be overthrown in a year.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:32:05 AM

NEVER

Bitcoin always grow,

Well glad to see you're so optimistic.

But once you admit that if btc price goes under 100$ you can consider it dead, it becomes much more probable to see btc dead once or twice...

not to be 100$ only when it touch 300$ I will reconsider, but now Bitcoin is steady
I'm consider bitcoin is dead if the value is 50$ but do u think bitcoin will go down to 50$? No because many people love bitcoin many people making money because of bitcoin do u think these people want to to die bitcoin? No! Never!

And thats not gonna happen if bitcoin go down or be dead? I dont see it will die because if bitcoin die many coins intrading site is gonna be dead to. Because they all depends on bitcoin. Many devs make coin to exchange to bitcoin so they can earn. So theres no way bitcoin will be dead.

Like I said before bitcoin will never die, But I want to know that

Do you think it is possible to replace bitcoin with another coin
bitcoin will never die completely and if once or twice it goes deadly down too we can reconstruct it again. So there is always no death for bitcoin.
Also bitcoin never be replaced by another coin because bitcoin not truly the real money..
It can take a really long time until Bitcoin will die, you can see that Bitcoin is now rising in popularity and that is very good for the future and for Bitcoin itself so that is nice.
But some people are very negative about Bitcoin, because they see that it is not even rising.
This negative thoughts are not because of fluctuations in price, but because they have a mentality that bitcoin is illegal and it is used only by criminals. As days pass, bitcoin will be spread worldwide and these negative thoughts will be erased from the minds of people and they too start believing in bitcoin. But it takes some time, we have to wait until that.

hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:35:19 AM

Bitcoin will going to die if bitcoin not mineable and no people running Full nodes, the price will be zero and no people interesting to have it, but if we see bitcoin today, bitcoin can long life maybe 1000years
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:44:25 AM

Technically speaking, Bitcoin dies when it has no more users. That is most likely a very long time away, and thus Bitcoin should still be "alive" during the next while.

There would have to be no more nodes, miners and developers working on Bitcoin for it to collapse.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 05:06:15 AM

Technically speaking, Bitcoin dies when it has no more users. That is most likely a very long time away, and thus Bitcoin should still be "alive" during the next while.

There would have to be no more nodes, miners and developers working on Bitcoin for it to collapse.

I agree to you if bitcoin have no users it will surely die. But Now bitcoin is very trend in whole world and it is being thw global money for people around the world and the price per bitcoin is rising and Rising year by year lucky for those who buy cheap bitcoins for last past years. Now bitcoin is nor gomna sie because it is will establish. And many company stake for it and adopt bitcoin as their mode of transaction. So no on can determine when bitcoin is going to buy.

Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:18:31 AM

I think it will not happen because I think bitcoin is still profitable for some people and many are using bitcoin. Bitcoin will die if there is no change or a quiet place and the people are no longer interested in and leave bitcoin bitcoin.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:42:47 AM

I think it will not happen because I think bitcoin is still profitable for some people and many are using bitcoin. Bitcoin will die if there is no change or a quiet place and the people are no longer interested in and leave bitcoin bitcoin.

For nowadays bitcoin will not die, but it is not impossible if happens in the future. All depends to user of bitcoin, how they will treat bitcoin or maybe want to leave bitcoin.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:46:39 AM

It is hard to know when Bitcoin is going to die, because you never know what will happen with the value and that is the problem, Bitcoin is a currency and that is impossible to predict.
About 10 years Bitcoin will have a good year and you can also now see that it is becoming more popular.
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:37:36 PM

Well if bitcoin would die,that i believe isnt soo easy as write,atleast we will be able to use the technology around blockchain,the world is interested on it already,soo may be a question of time till someone shows their own.And who knows maybe they support or allow bitcoins as payment,this would make the die be almost impossible.(would be more a reborn )
darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:44:01 PM

as long as there are miners and supporters bitcoin will not die, and now we have companies (exchangers) ,online stores, that accepts bitcoin.
so it is very imposible that bitcoin will die cause bitcoin is going on and on and on. 3 more years and bitcoin will influence all the people around the world.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:05:05 PM

There are lots of people holding bitcoin and if they want to protect  it from being in hand of rich guys they need to run full nodes in their laptops or in VPS. And people are doing so. Thats all what we can ask from supporters, we have to wait what will happen after time passes.

Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 06:35:30 PM

as long as there are miners and supporters bitcoin will not die, and now we have companies (exchangers) ,online stores, that accepts bitcoin.
so it is very imposible that bitcoin will die cause bitcoin is going on and on and on. 3 more years and bitcoin will influence all the people around the world.

Bitcoin wiil not die if value don't fall and miners will be interested on it. When prcie will fall down bitcoin also gonna die.

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:29:29 PM

The bitcoin is gonna die on a moment but I think no one knows when this is gonna happen because there is a chance it will be soon but there is also a chance this will happen not at all in my opinion.
If it will happen it will be in around 20 years if everything will go well.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:08:17 PM

Bitcoin wiil not die if value don't fall and miners will be interested on it. When prcie will fall down bitcoin also gonna die.
well it depends how much will the price fall, people might still be interested in it even if the price falls significantly as its normal in the bitcoin world as in the history there were some major drops

i believe that bitcoin is never going to die because now it is impossible that all people will lose the interest in bitcoin suddenly out of nowhere without any reasons such as government putting ban on it
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:16:16 PM

Yeah, now there involved big companies in bitcoin to run their business with it, now bitcoin is going to embrace a bright future. The time is not far away that bitcoin will establish all over the world.
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:20:48 PM

in my view,bitcoin gonna die if it really rare people use it,several things that can make bitcoin die and unused :
- doomsday
- internet goes down
- the price fall soo deep,reach $1 per bitcoin,i said bitcoinw as die at this moment
- banned by world wide

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
DimensionZ

Activity: 350

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:45:12 PM

Bitcoin won't die as long as people continue to use it on a daily basis. I think the only thing that could hinder Bitcoin's performance is if there emerges a new crypto coin with better features that will overtake Bitcoin. I highly doubt there will be a massive price crash that will push people away from it but anything is possible. But still a new innovative digital currency will most likely throw Bitcoin into oblivion.

PakistanHockeyfan

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:54:50 AM

Bitcoin won't die as long as people continue to use it on a daily basis. I think the only thing that could hinder Bitcoin's performance is if there emerges a new crypto coin with better features that will overtake Bitcoin. I highly doubt there will be a massive price crash that will push people away from it but anything is possible. But still a new innovative digital currency will most likely throw Bitcoin into oblivion.
I have recently heard of this new coin titled HTML5 which I believe might be similar. Not to imply that I feel it'd take over BTC.
storyrelativity

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:58:02 AM

I really really like ur opinion bitcoin never die why? Because everyday , every month and every year many people trust in bitcoin . people is investing in bitcoin, play gambling with bitcoin and mining in bitcoin. Love bitcoin forever.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: