Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 70463 times)
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:52:15 PM

when it keeps being crippled bitcoin will die

some altcoin will take its place.

bitcoin needs to continuously improve to compete with altcoins and right now it's not.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adaleon

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 11:15:09 PM

No one can predict this and I also think that it will not die anytime soon because it has a great future.
We just have to see this, I hope it will take a long time from now till it will honestly.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:00:38 AM

I do not think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon because it is going pretty good with Bitcoin and if it would be dying then we should see signs already.
bitcoin is going to be around for a couple years for sure.
Agree with your opinion and today there are many investors who made investing into bitcoin, and there are many innovation from developer and comunity for usage of bitcoins become easy. So bitcoin will not going to die soon.
Yeah for now it is impossible that bitcoin will be die easily. more adoption will come and it will more valuable in the future.
Bitcoin is growing fast and more newbie are now knowing about bitcoin..

Exactly its not easy for bitcoin to disappear or die in limited time, as bitcoin is gaining more popularity and higher adoption will take price to higher level in coming  years.
certainly not easy to make bitcoin disappear especially in times like this where bitcoin blossoming in various places around the world, if you want bitcoin die, you have to make everyone stop using bitcoin, but you know? it is impossible to do in today
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:36:34 AM

when all miner stoping his mining hardware due not profitable anymore because the POW is ended, and no people interesting to stake it..  Undecided
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:50:24 AM

when all miner stoping his mining hardware due not profitable anymore because the POW is ended, and no people interesting to stake it..  Undecided
1.Why would miners stop mining ?
2.People are waiting in a long que to take their places if given an opportunity!
3.The difficulty will increase eventually but there will always a group of miners who would still manage to taste the cherry on the cake!
4.Argument is invalid,bitcoins live forever!  Smiley
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:04:56 AM

No one can predict this and I also think that it will not die anytime soon because it has a great future.
We just have to see this, I hope it will take a long time from now till it will honestly.

I agree with this, we cannot predict this at any time and I also think it will survive a very long time, it has a future a head and it becoming bigger and bigger.
I think it can even replace some currency so it will exists very long most likely.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:11:48 AM

2.People are waiting in a long que to take their places if given an opportunity!
3.The difficulty will increase eventually but there will always a group of miners who would still manage to taste the cherry on the cake!

this case will be happen if miner not have chance to take ROI in more than 2year, or maybe the electric fee higher than mining reward, if you are home mining, you will know the hard to calculate each cost of mining.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:47:54 AM

this case will be happen if miner not have chance to take ROI in more than 2year, or maybe the electric fee higher than mining reward, if you are home mining, you will know the hard to calculate each cost of mining.
I do not think it will die, there are more big mining site of bitcoin and there are also individual start to mine bitcoin then the supply of bitcoin are never stop and the investor need to promote this coin to be more popular to increase their income and not only the investor all users need to promote bitcoin to be more stronger in the future.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:57:32 AM

I do not think it will die, there are more big mining site of bitcoin and there are also individual start to mine bitcoin then the supply of bitcoin are never stop and the investor need to promote this coin to be more popular to increase their income and not only the investor all users need to promote bitcoin to be more stronger in the future.

why should it even die?
there is no reason for that. bitcoin is strong and also it is being developed so even if something happens it can change and adapt itself with the new world to support the changes.

There is a FOMO brewing...
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:15:31 AM

why should it even die?
there is no reason for that. bitcoin is strong and also it is being developed so even if something happens it can change and adapt itself with the new world to support the changes.

bitcoin is currently far from dead, bitcoin still have good growth for the next several decades and still have a great opportunity to become bigger in the future. but when bitcoin depleted mined some speculation about bitcoin will appear dead. due to the impact of the miners, if nothing is the miner. we will not get delivery confirmation. so that everyone would be stuck.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:17:35 AM

i think bitcoin will be long life, will be survive, until new highest technology of cryptocurrency replace it.
but the decentralization will make no people can force to leave bitcoin, and maybe bitcoin will be never die.
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:15:02 AM

I think bitcoin will die only if all server on all over the world will shutdown and no communication at all.I think that time will bitcoin will disappear instantly but as long all computer server is up there no need to worry bitcoin will survive and became strong.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:23:08 AM

There's no valid reason that bitcoin will die, because it will adapt even the newest technology developed by people.

And for those who said that bitcoin will take place by other alts, well its not.

And bitcoin only will die if no one use it period.
lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:52:10 AM

when all miner stoping his mining hardware due not profitable anymore because the POW is ended, and no people interesting to stake it..  Undecided
4.Argument is invalid,bitcoins live forever!  Smiley

I agree with you. There is no ways that bitcoin will die. It affect the world and the people so much in various way. People currently use bitcoin for many purposes all over the world, including third world countries. And, as long as the network still alive, nobody can stop bitcoin from being more and more useful.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:01:57 AM

when all miner stoping his mining hardware due not profitable anymore because the POW is ended, and no people interesting to stake it..  Undecided
4.Argument is invalid,bitcoins live forever!  Smiley

I agree with you. There is no ways that bitcoin will die. It affect the world and the people so much in various way. People currently use bitcoin for many purposes all over the world, including third world countries. And, as long as the network still alive, nobody can stop bitcoin from being more and more useful.

Agree, even though all things  dont last forever but i would assume that bitcoin would last long  enough  because  there are really lots  of  users and  holders of it which means  it wont die easily, as you said  if the network  is still alive  bitcoin wont easily die but  if people all dump its coins then thats the time  of the  end of bitcoin.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:08:22 AM

I will say never, it will never gonna die. The big community behind bitcoin supporting bitcoin strongly even in large price dumps and attacks. Bitcoin will live forever with being even advanced than what it is now.
Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:10:40 AM

When people stops using it.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:53:34 AM

Nobody or no one knows when it will going to be happen. And I know most of the bitcoin enthusiast is not thinking about in that matter. Instead, the believers of bitcoin became more aggressive including myself that bitcoin will help more many people in the near future to come.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:56:32 AM

When people stops using it.

There is truthfulness in your statement, but I don't think people will stop using bitcoin especially for the bitcoin enthusiast I doubt that they will stop using it. Now that i know the advantage and benefits of it. Well I don't think so. Cheesy
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:39:59 PM

We are the reason why is Bitcoin alive and running well today. We can also be the reason for it to die. If we stop supporting Bitcoins, it will die eventually. But in reality, there is no reason for us to do that. As long as we are selling/buying and consuming stuffs, Bitcoin will be used. Fiat might reach an end someday because of the "cashless" idea that people has and the government abusing the power of money, but I don't think Bitcoin will just be eliminated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: