Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:26:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 70463 times)
satdas

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:24:23 PM

Bitcoin will not die anytime soon its here to stay.

As more and more people adopt bitcoin its price will increase and more people will start to adopt it. So this fuels the economy and the market capital increases. However bitcoin's backbone is the internet and in this era of blind so called "censorship" if the internet is brought down then only bitcoin can die in a more ironic sense.
but internet is the back bone of the global world therefore bitcoin cannot down for ever, but perhaps internet fell down for ever then people will find some other ways of bitcoin but bitcoin is not going to die, i think there are some people who are just spreading false news about bitcoin as they want to  create panic in the market so that people start selling bitcoin and the price fell down and they find chance to buy bitcoins at low price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:30:38 PM

Mining is not the only way to earn bitcoin or to produce bitcoin. Not because mining became too expensive and non-profitable means that bitcoin is going to die, it has nothing to of with that. Mining would just be stopped since the price of bitcoin right now is that high enough and not profitable because of that. Miners would turn on to something other than mining bitcoin. They would try the other way to maintain and grow their bitcoin without mining. Bitcoin won't die easily just because of that because bitcoin right now is in the concrete.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:45:51 PM

Actually it may happen in every possible moment. Some big hackers attack can ruin all bitcoin system and drop it's price to minimum. But I hope it will never happen  Smiley bitcoin helps me a lot in life. I'm covering my costs and use it for online shopping. And the most important thing - to me bitcoin is the greatest way for underworking, I think it is the same for all of us on the forum.

How can hacked bitcoin die? Hacker use the bitcoin and also hack the amount of bitcoin, But they can't do it.
Secondly, bitcoin is not come yesterday, it has spend more than 7 years, i mean bitcoin spend a long time period and in this time no Hacker hack the bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a name of stronger crypto currency and it is a future currency, it can't die.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:15:27 PM

I don't think bitcoin is going to die because it's on a strong position and many people depends on bitcoin.Some are investing on it and some are selling. So bitcoin is on stable position right now and it's won't go die.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:44:55 PM

I think that bitcoin never will be die
Because bitcoin become more stronger than ever. It's a good virtual currency for making trade and for shopping online.
What do you think that the lion that strong can not die? I think certainly the lion could die even if he's strong.
I think there are a lot of possibilities that can make bitcoin stop running. such as world wars, there was no internet connection in the world, and so forth?
bitcoin could die for some reasons IMO
klopcoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:29:15 AM

Because bitcoin become more stronger than ever. It's a good virtual currency for making trade and for shopping online.
What do you think that the lion that strong can not die? I think certainly the lion could die even if he's strong.
I think there are a lot of possibilities that can make bitcoin stop running. such as world wars, there was no internet connection in the world, and so forth?

I am agree that bitcoin can not die, I thrust that bitcoin will life forever. It is thecnology is very very ingenoius. I am sure that bitcoin is very very usefull in  the future. If world war happen bitcoin is needed to transferring money with anonimity so the goverment or the enemy cannot stop our economy activity.
Sorrowfox

Activity: 292

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:09:23 AM

No.  Bitcoin is growing and getting more important.

It's not just bitcoin.  The issue is that the global banking and payments system is fundamentally broken.  Bitcoin is merely one part of general set of financial technologies that will reshape the banking system.

People focus so much on what the price of bitcoin is that they don't look at *how* bitcoin is traded.  Bitcoin is quite interesting because it is the first asset whose trading/exchange infrastructure was created from a clean sheet, and so you have things like 24/7 trading, multiple exchanges, and direct trading with counterparties, that are going to eventually be used to trade everything else.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:20:03 AM

I am agree that bitcoin can not die, I thrust that bitcoin will life forever. It is thecnology is very very ingenoius. I am sure that bitcoin is very very usefull in  the future. If world war happen bitcoin is needed to transferring money with anonimity so the goverment or the enemy cannot stop our economy activity.

I could  somehow disagree  on your statement  because  bitcoin wouldnt  really last forever  and    we cant be sure  if it would  be  implement  by the government and would  be  a global  currency but we could somehow say that  it has the  potential  to last  up for  many years as  long there are people  who engages on it.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:39:08 AM

I think bitcoin can die,when nobody used it anymore and when it got no value anymore people will abandon it, and it will die, but if we can ensure people that bitcoin is used for good purpose and a lot of user using it then bitcoin will survive
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:28:24 AM

you are right that bitcoin will be never die because bitcoin are going to strong and more popular so we can not say that bitcoin going to die and i am bitcoin have a great future and it will be survive for always.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:57:00 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin can die in the near future.
Our foundation is very strong at the moment.
Of course, in Internet age, things are changing very fast and who can predict future, what may happen in 10, 20, 50 years?
It's possible that some other virtual currency will become more popular but still many people will use Bitcoin, because of habit or other reason.
Bitcoin will always have some value for its users.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:07:18 AM

I don't know about that anymore. It is not about bitcoin, it is about everything - economic wise.
People are convinced that economic stability, currencies, order, technology is stable and accept it as paradigm.
With bitcoin, or cryptocurrencies in general - since it is totally new concept - it is a little harder to estimate longevity of the projects.
But saying that Bitcoin will be forever with us it is pure overstatement.
Fatamorgana

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:11:17 AM

Users of bitcoin number are growing day by day so bitcoin will never die, the price will get higer too and one day it will be used in business and then it will replace the fiat so accept this idea and try to earn bitcoin. :p you will need it in the future.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:25:16 AM

Users of bitcoin number are growing day by day so bitcoin will never die, the price will get higer too and one day it will be used in business and then it will replace the fiat so accept this idea and try to earn bitcoin. :p you will need it in the future.
never say never , bitcoinn are indeed possible to dissapeared and dead ,
noone can guarantee about this , about how bitcoin will last forever or at least survive for long time ,
i don't know about technical things that could make bitcoin dead ,
but one thing that i know bitcoin run if there is internet , so once internet goes down so do bitcoin.
airezx20

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:43:07 AM

noone can guarantee about this , about how bitcoin will last forever or at least survive for long time ,
but one thing that i know bitcoin run if there is internet , so once internet goes down so do bitcoin.
Yes its a virtual currency and we cant guarantee any real thing we see in our daily life so you cannot guarantee and say its never gonna die.
Yes but i say that seeing the success of bitcoin and its potential i really hope and believe in it to really last long if something unexpected did not happen.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:05:31 AM

Now bitcoin is going to be a normal currency and it is being adopted for businesses by a number of companies from all over the world so after getting that much support from stronger companies we cannot think that bitcoin will ever go to die.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:09:23 AM

Yes its a virtual currency and we cant guarantee any real thing we see in our daily life so you cannot guarantee and say its never gonna die.
Yes but i say that seeing the success of bitcoin and its potential i really hope and believe in it to really last long if something unexpected did not happen.

You're wrong. It's a virtual currency, yes, but the main point is, it's not owned by anyone. It will only die if something like World War 3 occurs, which should possible destroy the whole Earth.

Bitcoin has become an asset of the Internet, we can't expect it to die.
Dora Doll

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:18:32 PM

You're wrong. It's a virtual currency, yes, but the main point is, it's not owned by anyone. It will only die if something like World War 3 occurs, which should possible destroy the whole Earth.

Bitcoin has become an asset of the Internet, we can't expect it to die.
interesting, it is a fact that bitcoin is not going to die as it is becoming more and more stable currency of the world and hope that a time will come when people will be using it as fiat currency for shopping and for completing their all other needs.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:37:25 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin can die in the near future.
Our foundation is very strong at the moment.
Of course, in Internet age, things are changing very fast and who can predict future, what may happen in 10, 20, 50 years?
It's possible that some other virtual currency will become more popular but still many people will use Bitcoin, because of habit or other reason.
Bitcoin will always have some value for its users.

Lol course bitcoin will not die in the near future, see bitcoin, and bitcoin users does not stop growing and growing, as long as it is running bitcoin will not die

Siyas

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:09:52 PM

Its going to live longer and I do agree with the people who think of long life of Bit coins since it has been turning into very famous digital currency day by day and more fame means more business and improvement for bit coins. So it is surely without any strong reason to say that bit coin might not survive in more than 3 years. I am sure future is of bit coin and it will be bringing more profit for every one than any other competitor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: