Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:26:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 70463 times)
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:38:45 PM

Why do you want it to die? Are you not profiting well from the good movement of bitcoin.

If big investors will stay then it will not be easy to take it down. I think they are the one holding the death of butcoin. If they got a lot of investment here they will not let it be taken down without a fight.
Not only big investors everyone knows that bitcoin has no death because it is providing life (means some earning) to the people using it. So the people won't leave it so easily.

Yeah, it has provided a way of earning to a large community of world and so people will not leave it, and if no one will leave it , that mean there is no way that bitcoin disappear.

Hire me for your campaign management
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 05:48:19 PM

Why do you want it to die? Are you not profiting well from the good movement of bitcoin.

If big investors will stay then it will not be easy to take it down. I think they are the one holding the death of butcoin. If they got a lot of investment here they will not let it be taken down without a fight.

Nobody interested in bitcoin wont it happen for sure. People just want to know when need to stop investing to be saved from different troubles.

Hashminers

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:52:29 PM

Bitcoin will not die for the next decades to come. Just think about how large the bitcoin economy has grown the last 5 years.
Then think about the market cap and you will know bitcoin is here to stay.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:07:17 PM

How will bitcoin die? If it is still growing and growing. Every day more and more people start using bitcoin. So no it would not make sense for bitcoin to die suddenly.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:29:31 PM

How will bitcoin die? If it is still growing and growing. Every day more and more people start using bitcoin. So no it would not make sense for bitcoin to die suddenly.
well even though it is growing right now anything can happen after a few days to be honest and bitcoin might die really fast as it grows fast too, everything is possible to be honest

in my opinion it would die if some whales would start dumping their coins thus making the price fall significantly what would encourage others to sell their coins too

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:00:00 PM

well even though it is growing right now anything can happen after a few days to be honest and bitcoin might die really fast as it grows fast too, everything is possible to be honest

in my opinion it would die if some whales would start dumping their coins thus making the price fall significantly what would encourage others to sell their coins too

No that's not possible people who have faith in bitcoin will never dump their coins even if the price falls, as everyone is aware that if bitcoin falls today it will again rise in future.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:27:32 PM

perhaps, bitcoin will die when people start to get bored using it and no transaction

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:46:50 PM

perhaps, bitcoin will die when people start to get bored using it and no transaction

I don't think that's possible, until it holds some value to it people will continue to use it and bitcoin has a great future ahead, so nothing to worry I guess.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:52:33 PM

nope I thinkwho do something stupid with the intention to kill bitcoin bitcoin is the people outside. bitcoin user might not do it. although they did not set to get a lot of profit. I'm sure the love of bitcoin
This is only my guess that outsiders say bitcoin will die
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:55:07 PM

nope I thinkwho do something stupid with the intention to kill bitcoin bitcoin is the people outside. bitcoin user might not do it. although they did not set to get a lot of profit. I'm sure the love of bitcoin
This is only my guess that outsiders say bitcoin will die

Haters of bitcoin will always be involved in spreading negative news of bitcoin, but we don't need to listen to  the rumors we should keep ourselves engaged in collecting bitcoin at a moment.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 11:57:08 AM

No..Transaction is always present which I think would be impossible to be gone..Bitcoin's transactions from bitcoin to bitcoin or bitcoin to fiat will always be a cycle,except if the value of bitcoin is gone and no one believe in it anymore...

Yeah as long as bitcoin have transaction and more theirs no way it will be die. No one can predict but bitcoin now is spreading in whole world and people is starting to aware of it surely many people starts learning how to use and earn by it. And by asking when is bitcoin going to die all i can say never ever. Bitcoin is now are future currency and well be added as payment option.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:03:05 PM

No..Transaction is always present which I think would be impossible to be gone..Bitcoin's transactions from bitcoin to bitcoin or bitcoin to fiat will always be a cycle,except if the value of bitcoin is gone and no one believe in it anymore...

bitcoin can never fully die. it can only go to sleep when there is no power at all in the world. that's why it is good to spread out the mining farms to ensure that other farms in the world are fully functioning. same goes up for when there is no internet.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:15:57 PM

Bitcoin is future it will never die, it still has long way to go and its highly recommended to hold for next few months to enjoy higher profits.
azeminjo09

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:56:12 PM

Btc wont die, at least i hope. Since there are many illegal activities and there always will be, ofc it all goes through bitcoins
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:05:50 PM

there is only one possibility that bitcoin will die if all users stop to use bitcoin then the price will go to 0 but there is no chance that all users will do that there always someone who will belive in bitcoin and that what will keep it alive.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
mirana12345

Activity: 630

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:11:00 PM

I don't think bitcoin ever will die to be honest. It could get replaced, or altered in many ways not to resemble bitcoin specs we have today,
but the coins that represent value are probably going to exist long after we don't anymore. Can't see why anyone would even imagine otherwise.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:17:56 PM

I don't think bitcoin ever will die to be honest. It could get replaced, or altered in many ways not to resemble bitcoin specs we have today,
but the coins that represent value are probably going to exist long after we don't anymore. Can't see why anyone would even imagine otherwise.

Bitcoin will be here basically for as long as there are some miners that keep everything running. It won't be safe to use anymore when for example 99% of the current miners will stop. But it will still be alive and available. Some people are doom thinkers. They like to go through every possible scenario in their mind.
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 6134

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:42:32 PM

I have not read the whole thread. Too much one-liner spam.

But OP's first point is not totally wrong. Most people don't realize that Bitcoin is a pretty expensive payment system. It depends, for now, from speculation - most people only buy BTC because they think they will get a higher fiat value in the future.

If you look at this chart you see why BTC is so expensive:

https://blockchain.info/charts/cost-per-transaction

As Bitcoin actually is inflationary (about 10%/year until the next halving), the actual "stable" value per token means that there is still a steady influx of value in the form of fiat currencies into the system. If the "fiat value" (=market cap) of the whole BTC network would be flat, that would mean a sinking price per token.

Now what has to do this with transaction costs? Well, the funds that go to miners actually are the reason for the bitcoin inflation. These funds (50 BTC/block, 3600 BTC/day and still 1800/day after mid-2016) are the real maintainance costs of the Bitcoin network. They have to be divided by transaction volume to get the real transaction costs.

These costs are unlikely to go down significantly in the future, because miners have high energy consumption and hardware costs. So as long as BTC stays with Proof of work, it will be a expensive payment system.

That does not mean Bitcoin is doomed. It may be possible that with Lightning Network and other technologies BTC will evolve into a kind of "clearing" system where only a few high-value transactions will be recorded in the blockchain. We'll see.

But I would not ignore possible improvements like Proof of Stake and similar technologies (like Proof of Burn, Proof of Importance ...) because they have significantly lower transaction costs.

PS: No, Rimbit is NOT the solution. It's a pretty dubious looking altcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:45:30 PM

Bitcoin will be here basically for as long as there are some miners that keep everything running. It won't be safe to use anymore when for example 99% of the current miners will stop. But it will still be alive and available. Some people are doom thinkers. They like to go through every possible scenario in their mind.

Yes bitcoin will survive for a longer period of time, and its not that easy to imagine that bitcoin will die  in coming years as bitcoin is still in its younger age and need some time to grow.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 10:44:39 PM

Yes bitcoin will survive for a longer period of time, and its not that easy to imagine that bitcoin will die  in coming years as bitcoin is still in its younger age and need some time to grow.

Yes, it is still younger and you can see that in its initial age it has acquired so much fame, then think how much will be it famous and successful in the coming future when it get some maturity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: