Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:27:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 70463 times)
BitsandBites

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:55:46 PM

I hope that Bitcoin will never die, id Bitcoin would die now it would now be a good thing because people still have hope that in the future they are going to make much money.
Even I have Bitcoins saved so this would not be the best timing of Bitcoin would die now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:05:50 AM

The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable. I think that will bring uᴉoɔʇᴉq to an end. Another problems is that there is only a few miners left controlled by a few making them controlling moondollars. It's no longer the currency of the people but a currency of the few rich companies that runs the show.....but for how long can the continue?

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Time will show how long moondollars survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.

BTC will possibly die due to this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441942.0
But I hope the future will bring a better result.

bloom08

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:15:56 AM

bitcoin will not die as long as people still using it.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 01:16:24 AM

Bitcoin will not die soon it is only possible that it is going to die after some 20 years or something it will die when there will be another currency that is more used and popular than Bticoin.
But now Bitcoin will stay stable and that is good for the currency itself and the most people are hoping also that the value will rise soon.

It's true that bitcoin will not die soon but one problem of bitcoin is stablity, yes it's good but in the other side people thinkig why price is stable so long?
People can kill bitcoin by panic moves.

dhimasnk

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:10:17 AM

I think bitcoin will not die as long as there are active bitcoin communities

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:35:17 AM

The communities support bitcoin and love bitcoin so much and they wont allow bitcoin to die.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:47:52 AM

I think the communities does not significantly affect the survival of bitcoin might certain price level that would make bitcoin survive and always get new investors.

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:57:07 AM

I think bitcoin will never die even non of the altcoin could die as even if oneguy try to sustain the network or blockchain can do it. With running one node and one small mining system.

JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:15:54 AM

I think the communities does not significantly affect the survival of bitcoin might certain price level that would make bitcoin survive and always get new investors.

yap and i think btc will have its own recognition as an online cash system and most transaction would become online. New gigs will be introduced and others.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 07:43:50 AM

I think bitcoin will die if all people die or all people sell their bitcoin at low price..
But as soon as it is the first cryptocurrency that always using in trading, buying,and mining, it impossible to die..
My point is if this coins is always used like money it will never die..

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:44:04 AM

yap and i think btc will have its own recognition as an online cash system and most transaction would become online. New gigs will be introduced and others.

Yes bitcoin has been recognize by many people now and is now being used by many companies as well and bitcoin wont die.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:19:27 AM

I think bitcoin will never die even non of the altcoin could die as even if oneguy try to sustain the network or blockchain can do it. With running one node and one small mining system.

Even I will agree with that bro.  Because bitcoin is the future currency when see in future.  Mining level decrease but price will increase due to supply and demand of bitcoin. So according to me bitcoin will never die.
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:06:21 AM

Never Ever Bitcoin will die
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:09:10 AM

Bitcoin will not die soon it is only possible that it is going to die after some 20 years or something it will die when there will be another currency that is more used and popular than Bticoin.
But now Bitcoin will stay stable and that is good for the currency itself and the most people are hoping also that the value will rise soon.
you're right, the day, bitcoin will become increasingly popular and the price will always grow, things that can bitcoin dead is dead internet, and had no use bitcoin, so as to lower prices, and eventually become worthless
Bitcoin will not die soon as you see now you see that the value of Bitcoin is getting higher and that is good for the people who already have Bitcoin so they can earn money.
And sell it later maybe in the future with some nice profit if the price is rising for a long time, but the bad thing is that you cant know that before so you should take some risks.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 09:38:31 AM

you're right, the day, bitcoin will become increasingly popular and the price will always grow, things that can bitcoin dead is dead internet, and had no use bitcoin, so as to lower prices, and eventually become worthless
Bitcoin will not die soon as you see now you see that the value of Bitcoin is getting higher and that is good for the people who already have Bitcoin so they can earn money.
And sell it later maybe in the future with some nice profit if the price is rising for a long time, but the bad thing is that you cant know that before so you should take some risks.

Yeah bitcoin will never be die now because for today it has strong foundation and the price is keeping rising daily although it has ups and downs but it still going up high now.
And for this halving event the price will surely pump to high price and for those envy people who keep saying bitcoin will die will use bitcoin now because they will see bitcoin is profitable and never be die

bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:41:21 AM

Yeah bitcoin will never be die now because for today it has strong foundation and the price is keeping rising daily although it has ups and downs but it still going up high now.
And for this halving event the price will surely pump to high price and for those envy people who keep saying bitcoin will die will use bitcoin now because they will see bitcoin is profitable and never be die

halving has given it a great strength, I am seeing in my area that even those people who are not aware with bitcoin from long ago and they came to hear about it a few weeks ago and because of halving they adopt it and going to invest there.
dearbesz

Activity: 375

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:58:08 AM

when is Bitcoins going to die?

well, all the community who will read this question including
for sure we have one answer here and that is  Bitcoin will never die ever
 as long us ther e is community who use Bitcoins.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:24:53 PM

I still feel confident with the strength of bitcoin. bitcoin just starting out and are unlikely to ever die. bitcoin very popular as the technology is very new and has a very positive impact for many fields. many people will faithfully maintain bitcoin !!
cbreum (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 12

Passionate software developer and crypto guy.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 12:30:02 PM

I still feel confident with the strength of bitcoin. bitcoin just starting out and are unlikely to ever die. bitcoin very popular as the technology is very new and has a very positive impact for many fields. many people will faithfully maintain bitcoin !!

But you do know that blockchain has become way to large and that forking has to take place...imagine all the different parties going to negotiate...and agree. Imagine the cost for miners to adapt to the new code and the fact that solving a block will be cut in half in July this year (only 12.5 BTC).....

I fear it's the death of Bitcoin. Ethereum is maybe going to take over or another more superior crypto like Rimibt.

Co-founder Echangere: https://echangere.com/
pandalion98

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 12:32:39 PM

The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable. I think that will bring uᴉoɔʇᴉq to an end. Another problems is that there is only a few miners left controlled by a few making them controlling moondollars. It's no longer the currency of the people but a currency of the few rich companies that runs the show.....but for how long can the continue?

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Time will show how long moondollars survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.

Depends. If everyone suddenly stops using it at the same time, it will die.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: