Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:04:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 70463 times)
Ybalevia

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:34:30 AM

Bitcoin will not die soon, as you can see you see that the value of Bitcoin is now a bit stable and that is good but not that best for Bitcoin because there are a lot of people that is waiting for a price increase.
But I personally think that it will take a long time until the value will rise in the future.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:52:05 AM

Bitcoin is technicaly going to die when last miner will stop work.
It can happen when no one is interested in or using it. This will not happen any time soon.

I don't think bitcoin will die if the miner stop work. if the miner stop works so the amount of bitcoin is not increase again, and it will affect the price of bitcoin. and it makes the price of bitcoin increase.

Bitcoin will not die and people will still use bitcoin on their daily transaction and there wont come a time where people wont use bitcoin because bitcoin gives them money.
Etaurith

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:59:01 AM

Bitcoin will not die soon as you can see now you see that the value of Bitcoin is now rising in using so that is perfect for Bitcoin itself and also for the future.
But you have to know that Bitcoin is a currency and that it is always changing so you never know what will happen with the value.
Cashew

Activity: 391

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:13:59 PM

Why the hell would it have to die ? Bitcoin is rocking like it never did before. If there's some "big rich companies" that mine it, this mean that this is still profitable. That's sure that if you live in a country where the electricity rate is huge, you'll never see a ROI, but in most of the countries, that's still possible. Also, you don't need to be a miner to use and enjoy it, like I do.
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:16:08 PM

Bitcoin will not die soon as you can see now you see that the value of Bitcoin is now rising in using so that is perfect for Bitcoin itself and also for the future.
But you have to know that Bitcoin is a currency and that it is always changing so you never know what will happen with the value.

There is now way the bitcoin will die people will still use it for a long period of time and bitcoin is worth the investment to have because the price is increasing yearly.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:24:20 PM

It can happen when no one is interested in or using it. This will not happen any time soon.

I don't think bitcoin will die if the miner stop work. if the miner stop works so the amount of bitcoin is not increase again, and it will affect the price of bitcoin. and it makes the price of bitcoin increase.

Bitcoin will not die and people will still use bitcoin on their daily transaction and there wont come a time where people wont use bitcoin because bitcoin gives them money.
extinction of mankind yet I believe bitcoin will still be used by various people. there will be where people love bitcoin, and bitcoin will faithfully use. so bitcoin will never die

umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:06:02 PM

extinction of mankind yet I believe bitcoin will still be used by various people. there will be where people love bitcoin, and bitcoin will faithfully use. so bitcoin will never die

Bitcoin is a long term player, and it will not disappeared so easily, it will give tough competition to the banking system in coming years.
haileysantos95

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:17:39 PM

Bitcoin is a long term player, and it will not disappeared so easily, it will give tough competition to the banking system in coming years.

Yeah bitcoin will not die,most users of bitcoin are the one who have been bankrupt when the banks have fallen down and they are now into bitcoin.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:53:33 PM

Well bitcoin community are supporting bitcoin and trying to make it bigger,soo the bitcoin will die if we loose interest into it,that is something i doubt is going to happen.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:57:57 PM

Well bitcoin community are supporting bitcoin and trying to make it bigger,soo the bitcoin will die if we loose interest into it,that is something i doubt is going to happen.

Exactly that will never happen as it is gaining popularity nowadays and we will find more users adapting bitcoin in future so its difficult to imaging that bitcoin can die someday.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:28:30 PM

Exactly that will never happen as it is gaining popularity nowadays and we will find more users adapting bitcoin in future so its difficult to imaging that bitcoin can die someday.

Day by day the popularity of bitcoin is getting increased. We too have the responsibility to spread as much possible so that more people will start using it and never fails or dies in a short or long.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:32:42 PM

Day by day the popularity of bitcoin is getting increased. We too have the responsibility to spread as much possible so that more people will start using it and never fails or dies in a short or long.

Yes the users of bitcoin are increasing and we will see great adaption in coming years, so I don't feel that bitcoin can die so early, it will survive forever.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 11:06:28 PM

Whan mining coins will be non profitable bitcoin will start dying slowly and in 1 - 2 years it will be dead i guess.

knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:20:29 AM

Till the mine process ends it will be a long time on it ,soo be sure that bitcoin will readjust and find a solution to keep miners or hash protecting bitcoin.
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:29:00 AM

When the internet goes down and no one have access to the internet, i think it will makes bitcoin dead. Because no one can use bitcoin again but i think it's impossible.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:46:13 AM

When the internet goes down and no one have access to the internet, i think it will makes bitcoin dead. Because no one can use bitcoin again but i think it's impossible.
yeah the internet wont goes down at any situation, if sometimes it happens means that can be reconfigurable.
if the bitcoin users get out of this forum and the users are greatly reduced means we can say there is a chance for bitcoin to die. but that never happens because the users believe in bitcoin highly and wont get back from bitcoin.

ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:52:58 PM

When WWIII commences/elektricity runs out/mass hysteria about whatever/... It is a good question indeed, it's not if, it's only when Wink let's just hope we are already dead and buried by then...
I think though the world war came. it will not make bitcoin be dead. just like the World War 2. there must be a state that non-block or not join the war. so bitcoin definitely still used in some countries.
after all who fight not civilians but soldiers. civilians can still enjoy considerable
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:46:55 PM

Bitcoin will never die it can only die when the internet goes down. As long as people will continue to use Bitcoin it will go nowhere. I do not want Bitcoin to die because it is very useful.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:50:36 PM

Bitcoin will never die it can only die when the internet goes down. As long as people will continue to use Bitcoin it will go nowhere. I do not want Bitcoin to die because it is very useful.

I disagree to be honest the bitcoin will soon or later collapse, I really have no doubts about that, its simple in my opinion.
The bitcoin is big but banks are way bigger and have way more power, when the time has come the banks will create a global currency what is similar like the bitcoin but other than that is that banks can control it.
I think this will happen in about 30 years but this is not to predict of course.

eyeknock

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:52:49 PM

I think though the world war came. it will not make bitcoin be dead. just like the World War 2. there must be a state that non-block or not join the war. so bitcoin definitely still used in some countries.
after all who fight not civilians but soldiers. civilians can still enjoy considerable

believe me, if a new world war come, we are all dead...current weapons are devastating.
btw about the main question: When is Bitcoins going to die?
-so easy, bitcoin will died the day that we (all users, miners...) decide to dont use it anymore, o in the end is all up to us Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: