Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:58:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 70463 times)
Murtiya

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:58:21 AM

I don't see the death of Bitcoin unless its blockchain is been hacked

If that is the case, the bitcoin will not die as the cryptography technology used by the bitcoin is very strong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
red4slash

Activity: 1274
Merit: 424

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 10:27:20 AM

Why bitcoin isn't going to die? Because many persons have invested millions and the darkweb is more vivid than ever nowadays with dark markets popping out almost everyday, number of BTC transactions there is increasing everyday, so no Bitcoin isn't going to die in at least 10-20 years but for me it will never die.
i hope so.. because I do not know what to do if bitcoin going to die..  Cry

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 11:23:06 AM

Bitcoins going to die if all bitcoin users stop using bitcoin anymore. Bitcoin become dead and the price will dropped so hard, because no transaction happened on bitcoin.
lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:29:08 PM

i am sure that bitcoin will never die because bitcoin is going to very stronger day by day and increasing its price too much faster than other currency and a huge number of people adopting bitcoin and then hold it for high price because it will get a big profit in the future.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:49:58 PM

Bitcoins going to die if all bitcoin users stop using bitcoin anymore. Bitcoin become dead and the price will dropped so hard, because no transaction happened on bitcoin.

This would  be the main thing  in able for  bitcoin to die, and its true that if  no one   would use or buy bitcoin  then it would surely die since its price would  surely dump to the  bottom but as  of  todays  state of bitcoin it would  impossible  to die these days because   there are lots  of users and  investors are engage into it.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:44:46 PM

This would  be the main thing  in able for  bitcoin to die, and its true that if  no one   would use or buy bitcoin  then it would surely die since its price would  surely dump to the  bottom but as  of  todays  state of bitcoin it would  impossible  to die these days because   there are lots  of users and  investors are engage into it.

We will more people and more companies in future that will start adopting bitcoins which will take price to next level so I think bitcoin has a great future ahead and won't die so easily.
phieiph

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:45:08 PM

The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable. I think that will bring uᴉoɔʇᴉq to an end. Another problems is that there is only a few miners left controlled by a few making them controlling moondollars. It's no longer the currency of the people but a currency of the few rich companies that runs the show.....but for how long can the continue?

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Time will show how long moondollars survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.

And maybe it's worth to use alternative sources of energy, and then just a little increase profitability.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:37:45 AM

UNLESS we have a nuclear world war three and the internet and computers die, I don't see bitcoin dying anytime soon as it was the pioneer for digital currencies in general.  I think we have a long way to go before bitcoin becomes obsolete as a currency, it is just beginning to take hold now.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:50:50 AM

Bitcoin will surely dies soon if all of us does not use it anymore why? simple what was the point of creating bitcoin at first? to have users of course well i guess not just bitcoin but all of the things created was made to be used.
WarThunder

Activity: 265

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:57:22 PM

The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable. I think that will bring uᴉoɔʇᴉq to an end. Another problems is that there is only a few miners left controlled by a few making them controlling moondollars. It's no longer the currency of the people but a currency of the few rich companies that runs the show.....but for how long can the continue?

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Time will show how long moondollars survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.

Bitcoin will live forever. It's just a fact of life. Although if the end of the world comes, then nothing would exist. But the price of cryptocurrency will only grow.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:49:07 PM

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Not possible to know when the Bitcoin is going to die because we cannot look in to the future, maybe you can see some signs of when it can happen but everything seems normal at the moment.
I think that Bitcoin is going to be around for at least a couple of years.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:53:58 PM

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Not sure on when bitcoin is going to die because it is impossible to predict what the future of the Bitcoin is looking like. Bitcoin is doing good and I do not see signs of it dying.
I am sure that Bitcoin is going to be around for a couple more years.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:00:01 PM

Bitcoin won't die anytime soon I believe but I think it has the potential to die out later because for sure now cryptocurrencies sparked more creativity in people which will lead to something even more great than bitcoin which will take over the markets again. I think that will be the downfall of btc.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:05:52 PM

Bitcoin won't die anytime soon I believe but I think it has the potential to die out later because for sure now cryptocurrencies sparked more creativity in people which will lead to something even more great than bitcoin which will take over the markets again. I think that will be the downfall of btc.

Yeah if we find any new and innovative currency in future which is better then bitcoins then there is no doubt that people will switch to it which will result in decrease in the popularity of bitcoins.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:08:05 PM

Yeah if we find any new and innovative currency in future which is better then bitcoins then there is no doubt that people will switch to it which will result in decrease in the popularity of bitcoins.

It was something of a risk in technology. Everyone would prefer to use the latest technology that can give you a greater advantage from technology previously, so this is something that makes sense and never lost until whenever. But I think this will not happen, if the surviving in a bitcoin currency without the firm or the owner of the anonymous
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:20:28 PM

We will never know what the price of the bitcoin will do so we wont know what the future will bring for us and the bitcoin do you all really think that some time the bitcoin is going to die?
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:23:25 PM

bitcoin not going to die for there are still communities to use it. in fact, it is still very many people who use bitcoin, and it indicates that bitcoin will not dead in the near future

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:39:13 PM

do not have to wait for the future. this is already happening, you can see a lot of new altcoin with technologies and projects that either.
but if the coins appear and indeed to compete with bitcoin in the future, it could be a good choice if the true coin is better than bitcoin.

but I think bitcoin will be more robust and solid, because bitcoin has been running for decades in the future.

rinhunter

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:52:12 PM

We will never know what the price of the bitcoin will do so we wont know what the future will bring for us and the bitcoin do you all really think that some time the bitcoin is going to die?
Yes if no one is using Bitcoin again or there altcoin beats trend Bitcoin as cryptocurrency or there are new technologies are more 'modern' than cryptocurrency
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:19:07 PM

Yes if no one is using Bitcoin again or there altcoin beats trend Bitcoin as cryptocurrency or there are new technologies are more 'modern' than cryptocurrency

People will stop using bitcoin only if they find some better coin then bitcoin and for that to happen I think it will take long time and  till that point we would have made enough money from bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: