Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:47:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 70463 times)
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:24:20 AM

The bitcoin is gonna die on a moment but I think no one knows when this is gonna happen because there is a chance it will be soon but there is also a chance this will happen not at all in my opinion.
If it will happen it will be in around 20 years if everything will go well.

Indeed, No one knows when the bitcoin is gonna die but I think it will die in around 15 years from now on.
I think it will die because of banks or because of another currency that is similar to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gizmohead

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:45:04 AM

Bitcoin won't die as long as people continue to use it on a daily basis. I think the only thing that could hinder Bitcoin's performance is if there emerges a new crypto coin with better features that will overtake Bitcoin. I highly doubt there will be a massive price crash that will push people away from it but anything is possible. But still a new innovative digital currency will most likely throw Bitcoin into oblivion.
I have recently heard of this new coin titled HTML5 which I believe might be similar. Not to imply that I feel it'd take over BTC.

HTML5 is a markup language used for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web. It is the fifth and current version of the HTML standard.
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:14:52 AM

The bitcoin is gonna die on a moment but I think no one knows when this is gonna happen because there is a chance it will be soon but there is also a chance this will happen not at all in my opinion.
If it will happen it will be in around 20 years if everything will go well.
I think we can not predict when it will happen dude. You can not say 20 years or less. all can happen quickly or slowly, which determines the dead is the users themselves

avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:31:59 AM

in my view,bitcoin gonna die if it really rare people use it,several things that can make bitcoin die and unused :
- doomsday
- internet goes down
- the price fall soo deep,reach $1 per bitcoin,i said bitcoinw as die at this moment
- banned by world wide

Nope , Bitcoins wont die . Due to the increased popularity and investment , People wont let bitcoins die . Although mining is getting tougher , Its not the only thing . Gambling has become so easy because of bitcoins . ITs fun too...
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:35:47 AM

Bitcoin will never die unless the internet goes down or something. Bitcoin still is has big number of users so their is not really any reason for Bitcoin to shut it down. Bitcoin is gaining more popularity every day.
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:40:55 AM

bitcoin is not going to die anytime soon, But if the world return back to the early edges with no electricity , internet and modern computers .no bitcoin in that time will be alive .  even us who used to work with the net everyday.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:54:28 AM

I do not think the bitcoin has a chance of dying this days because it has such a good future a head if you ask me.
I think it will even be a real currency and I think too much people are also believing in the bitcoin so I do not think its possible that the bitcoin will die in about 20 years even.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:05:12 AM

Someday it will happen. But for the next 20 years, i'm sure bitcoins will not die. When the price of bitcoin decrease like $50 for each bitcoin, in that time i'm sure bitcoin will die.
Genius Einstein

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:06:25 AM

Why should bitcoin die in the first place. I think that bitcoin will have the chance to survive for decades or centuries but it all depends on nowaday technology.I hope that bitcoin will still be a continued practice all over the world.

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 08:12:10 AM

Bitcoin won't die unless there is an issue with the protocol itself.

Like the clogged blocks and transactions delay we are experiencing now.
If this problem is not resolved quickly, then maybe another VC can take Bitcoin's place.

But the virtual currencies won't disappear anytime soon, imo.
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:33:56 PM

Well sure bitcoin have some things to changes before the community crashes the price once again and start loose faith at bitcoin.But to die and kill bitcoin i believe only us can make that with the miners together at once,but why we would kill a system that generates money to all?
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 05:54:06 PM

Well sure bitcoin have some things to changes before the community crashes the price once again and start loose faith at bitcoin.But to die and kill bitcoin i believe only us can make that with the miners together at once,but why we would kill a system that generates money to all?
I think its in our hand to kill bitcoin but all traders i think they can't allow to kill bitcoin.. and its very impossible to happen this in bitcoin
Bitcoin is growing day by day and year by year and many stores in some country accepting bitcoin as payment so thats impossible.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:43:49 AM

Well, that's true, the life of bitcoin really rely mostly on miners and those who believe in it.. when everyone would abandon bitcoin, for sure it will end up dead...
I think not only the miners who determine the fate of bitcoin. but the entire bitcoin user layer. although bitcoin miners left. Other users are not necessarily leaving the bitcoin right ?

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:07:42 AM

Well, that's true, the life of bitcoin really rely mostly on miners and those who believe in it.. when everyone would abandon bitcoin, for sure it will end up dead...
But this will never happen, why all the miners and all the users abandon bitcoin? May be one or two leave for some reasons, still the others continue. As long as bitcoin users alive, bitcoin has no death, it lives forever.

bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:14:04 AM

But this will never happen, why all the miners and all the users abandon bitcoin? May be one or two leave for some reasons, still the others continue. As long as bitcoin users alive, bitcoin has no death, it lives forever.

Not to mention that there are more and more merchants, big merchants, coming in the market and start patronizing Bitcoins.. Bitcoin can never actually deny, it's the future of all online currencies.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:29:10 AM

Not to mention that there are more and more merchants, big merchants, coming in the market and start patronizing Bitcoins.. Bitcoin can never actually deny, it's the future of all online currencies.

Seriously, what makes you think Bitcoin is the future of all currencies?

Don't get me wrong, I also prefer Bitcoin over any other currency, but I am realistic enough to know that Bitcoin will remain the optional/alternative currency for people that are tired of fiat currencies.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:49:57 AM

The time when miners stopped mining that time it would die and trust me it would NEVER happen Smiley
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:02:51 AM

Bitcoin won't die unless there is an issue with the protocol itself.

Like the clogged blocks and transactions delay we are experiencing now.
If this problem is not resolved quickly, then maybe another VC can take Bitcoin's place.

But the virtual currencies won't disappear anytime soon, imo.
Interesting opinion, delayed transaction for long period possibly make bitcoin die and people will look into another crypto currency right?
Also current virtual currency ecosystem that pretty strong I agree it will not die in the near future.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 11:17:26 AM

The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable.
If it wasn't profitable the miners would not mine. It is profitable, maybe not for you and me, but for some people.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 12:05:17 PM

The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable.
If it wasn't profitable the miners would not mine. It is profitable, maybe not for you and me, but for some people.

That is simply not true. It strongly depends on the Bitcoin value in $.... http://bitcoinpassiveincome.com/is-bitcoin-mining-worth-it/

I don't trust China to handle the majority of mining....do you?

Me also i dont see mining is profitable for these days dificulty is to high. And for mining your electric bill is more expensive than your profit in mining thats why i cannot advise tpoo mine now of these days. But try to ask in alt coin theres someone still earning in mining there using solar.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: