Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:13:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver  (Read 77020 times)
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 01:30:32 PM

I agree Wink Smiley Cheesy
This thing is getting better and better every day

Now "little pricks..."(as they called themselves), cannot just copy/paste the info as they did to harm us

Redid it all on Photoshop, took a while to format the text.

I guess that "little prick..." had no knowledge of PS when he copied the OP and post the Ann
You did a great job to report him so his Ann was deleted

Take care of yourself Spencer
Lots of Camels are waiting for you to get well

BTW an interesting fact. That picture is in fact an award winning picture and they are shadows of the camels you see and not actually the camels themselves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yoshinori

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:22:17 PM

BTW an interesting fact. That picture is in fact an award winning picture and they are shadows of the camels you see and not actually the camels themselves.

Had to check it out for myself, holy crap that looks awesome. Basically you see it from a bird eye (top) view the white lines are the actual camels.

The shadows are where dark silk is placed, making all transactions look exactly the same, nameless and faceless. All while SLK transactions are marching to the moon and beyond not minding the  attention.

L
et The Camels March
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eci-z1rU8b4
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:17:38 PM

I'm a holder. My suggestion would be to do just DarkSilk. Why keep Silk going? Investors would be more confident if you do just DarkSilk
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 04:34:51 PM

I'm a holder. My suggestion would be to do just DarkSilk. Why keep Silk going? Investors would be more confident if you do just DarkSilk

Please read the FAQ section of the OP as it covers your question.
ttoroie

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:40:49 PM

A picture paints a thousand words

There cannot be Darksilk(Camel shadows) without Silk(real Camels)

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
SEQ: SSeQKtFR5zpqzLYozGRstXCcuaBjdMW3EU DYN: D5KWKzdhRz2yShwjkwX1Co51NBkNtGLuaz
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:43:04 PM

A picture paints a thousand words

There cannot be Darksilk(Camel shadows) without Silk(real Camels)

Wow, so right you are Shocked.
And depending on the time of day you can have longer or shorter shadows,
but the size of the camel stays the same Cool.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:58:14 PM

I hated the old silk, but this seems promising. I wonder if original silk is gonna pump again now? Anyways, I'm watching, and will probably throw some btc's at the crowdsale only because I believe in the potential the dev team brings to the table.  Any good estimate when the crowdsale will begin? and will there be any bonus for early investors?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Xtrata

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:26:13 PM

I hated the old silk, but this seems promising. I wonder if original silk is gonna pump again now? Anyways, I'm watching, and will probably throw some btc's at the crowdsale only because I believe in the potential the dev team brings to the table.  Any good estimate when the crowdsale will begin? and will there be any bonus for early investors?

crowdsale is scheduled for 2022. 
Yawn, do you never get tired of spreading your shit around?  Grin
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 05:53:28 PM

I've reported you for your conduct, or lack there of.

You have no idea how to be a part of a community and we don't want people such as yourself involved in ours.

Please do one and go back to your Monero hole.
ttoroie

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:04:30 PM

Yawn, do you never get tired of spreading your shit around?  Grin

Nope!!! He was just attending some courses
He's a very persistent "little prick" (his words about himself not mine)
But you'll have to give him credit for beeing able now to count up to 2022...
Well!!! maybe he missed a couple of thousands

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
SEQ: SSeQKtFR5zpqzLYozGRstXCcuaBjdMW3EU DYN: D5KWKzdhRz2yShwjkwX1Co51NBkNtGLuaz
traK4Ubitl

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:25:26 PM

I hated the old silk, but this seems promising. I wonder if original silk is gonna pump again now? Anyways, I'm watching, and will probably throw some btc's at the crowdsale only because I believe in the potential the dev team brings to the table.  Any good estimate when the crowdsale will begin? and will there be any bonus for early investors?

You have no idea how to be a part of a community and we don't want people such as yourself involved in ours.

well i hope it can be released in the next 6 years?

only 2.5 bitcoins back down to 500 satoshis or so.  hopefully you folks arent holding for 6 years or it will be down to 5 sat lol
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 06:36:55 PM

I hated the old silk, but this seems promising. I wonder if original silk is gonna pump again now? Anyways, I'm watching, and will probably throw some btc's at the crowdsale only because I believe in the potential the dev team brings to the table.  Any good estimate when the crowdsale will begin? and will there be any bonus for early investors?

only 2.5 bitcoins back down to 500 satoshis or so.  hopefully you folks arent holding for 6 years or it will be down to 5 sat lol

You can keep trying to force an answer, you wont get one. How can we give a date when we don't have one?

You're the most annoying person I have had the displeasure of meeting in a very long time. You also talk so much s#!t it's untrue.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:27:50 PM

only 2.5 bitcoins back down to 500 satoshis or so.  hopefully you folks arent holding for 6 years or it will be down to 5 sat lol

You can keep trying to force an answer, you wont get one. How can we give a date when we don't have one?

You're the most annoying person I have had the displeasure of meeting in a very long time. You also talk so much s#!t it's untrue.

me being annoying is your opinion and you're welcome to it.   the silk market shrivelling up due to a year of talk and no action is the truth not fud.  not to rain misery down on the thread but between your last project you left (which you promised the weaver under the name cystum as I've found in the sterling coin thread) and this one is now two years of vapor with nothing released.   call me whatever you want but my questions have been valid. luckily between the few members in this thread they own likely and ll the silk in the world and they'll keep chanting your name because if they don't they'll lose any chance of their investment being worthwhile.  why this thread is even open I don't know. yes the Camel is a shadow.  shadow of the past. 
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 07:32:50 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2016, 08:01:59 PM by SLievensDRKSLK

me being annoying is your opinion and you're welcome to it.   the silk market shrivelling up due to a year of talk and no action is the truth not fud.  not to rain misery down on the thread but between your last project you left (which you promised the weaver under the name cystum as I've found in the sterling coin thread) and this one is now two years of vapor with nothing released.   call me whatever you want but my questions have been valid. luckily between the few members in this thread they own likely and ll the silk in the world and they'll keep chanting your name because if they don't they'll lose any chance of their investment being worthwhile.  why this thread is even open I don't know. yes the Camel is a shadow.  shadow of the past.  

1) When I started work on DarkSilk/Silk in April last year it wasn't to a deadline and the price of Silkcoin was at 50 satoshi then, it has only increased since I began work.

2) Cystum is just a multipool which was standalone.

3) If this is what you believe then why are you here?

We only recently had an article written about Sterlingcoin in cointelegraph which spoke about its price stability and commended it - http://cointelegraph.com/news/britsh-pound-of-the-21st-century-interview-with-sterlingcoins-steven-saxton

I also didn't walk away from Donationcoin or Sterlingcoin, which I created. I appointed lead developers and development continues. Just because I created something does not mean I have to be the one that maintains it, where is Satoshi Nakimoto in the Bitcoin development team?

Also Sterlingcoin did nothing but cost me money, servers, seeds, website hosting and more. Donations were sparse and it wasn't an autonomous entity like DarkSilk, the same goes for Donationcoin.

I have a stack of Sterlingcoin t-shirts which I spent £100's on as well which I have sat here.

So tell me, what part of my hard work, commitment, investment and time don't you like?
Xtrata

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:12:01 PM

only 2.5 bitcoins back down to 500 satoshis or so.  hopefully you folks arent holding for 6 years or it will be down to 5 sat lol

I love that you came here to make fast money but then got burned and now so mad over it. Let it go to 500 sat, just makes it better for new people to invest.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:17:11 PM

me being annoying is your opinion and you're welcome to it.   the silk market shrivelling up due to a year of talk and no action is the truth not fud.  not to rain misery down on the thread but between your last project you left (which you promised the weaver under the name cystum as I've found in the sterling coin thread) and this one is now two years of vapor with nothing released.   call me whatever you want but my questions have been valid. luckily between the few members in this thread they own likely and ll the silk in the world and they'll keep chanting your name because if they don't they'll lose any chance of their investment being worthwhile.  why this thread is even open I don't know. yes the Camel is a shadow.  shadow of the past.  

1) When I started work on DarkSilk/Silk in April last year it wasn't to a deadline and the price of Silkcoin was at 50 satoshi then, it has only increased since I began work.

We only recently had an article written about Sterlingcoin in cointelegraph which spoke about its price stability and commended it - http://cointelegraph.com/news/britsh-pound-of-the-21st-century-interview-with-sterlingcoins-steven-saxton

I also didn't walk away from Donationcoin or Sterlingcoin, which I created. I appointed lead developers and development continues. Just because I created something does not mean I have to be the one that maintains it, where is Satoshi Nakimoto in the Bitcoin development team?

Also Sterlingcoin did nothing but cost me money, servers, seeds, website hosting and more. Donations were sparse and it wasn't an autonomous entity like DarkSilk, the same goes for Donationcoin.

I have a stack of Sterlingcoin t-shirts which I spent £100's on as well which I have sat here.

So tell me, what part of my hard work, commitment, investment and time don't you like?

The part where is seems you havent released anything in over 2 years and price is based on being an 'active' dev in these threads. 
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 08:19:01 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2016, 08:29:23 PM by SLievensDRKSLK

The part where is seems you havent released anything in over 2 years and price is based on being an 'active' dev in these threads.  

Your going to have to reiterate that as it made absolutely no sense.

EDIT: I kind of understand what your saying but it holds no value at all. Have you looked at the GitHub and the amount of development happening?
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:45:06 PM

EDIT: I kind of understand what your saying but it holds no value at all. Have you looked at the GitHub and the amount of development happening?

It would appear if there was a github there is no link to it and/or public has no access to it as youve said.. to keep our work secretive so no one can steal it lol soo what you sayin?
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 08:47:21 PM

It would appear if there was a github there is no link to it and/or public has no access to it as youve said.. to keep our work secretive so no one can steal it lol soo what you sayin?

This shows how much you haven't read. The GitHub for DarkSilk is public, the code is registered on the Bitcoin blockchain using Proof of Existence.

https://github.com/scdeveloper/darksilk-release-candidate

It is in my signature if you ever bothered to look further than the end of your nose.
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:10:09 PM

traK4Ubitl, have some patience. Spencer is not the only person involved in this project. To say nothing is coming is an insult to all who actively participate.

Looking at the graph it is clear to see that we just had a double top and takes time to settle at a new price level before moving upward. My advice would be to buy more on its way down and keep your calm. Patience will be rewarded, i know this to be true for this project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: