Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:28:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver  (Read 77020 times)
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:09:24 PM

Once this thread hits google things on polo will change. Took me a while to find it. Nice time to scoop some ultra cheap silk. 

How'd the troll beat me here?  Cheesy

Yes, as soon as the old thread got locked by arteleis there has been a trading stop on poloniex. When this thread will be linked to silk once again we'll get more volume. It was good to buy cheap though  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 04:08:31 PM

I will be in the Netherlands from the 3rd till the 6th of May if there are any users based there that would like to meet up.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 04:42:50 PM

I will be in the Netherlands from the 3rd till the 6th of May if there are any users based there that would like to meet up.

How's that flu going?  You beat it yet?

SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 04:44:28 PM

Not quite. Another 3-5 days i reckon.
Colombina

Activity: 530

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:59:30 PM

Hardly found new thread. Now waiting for the release of the new wallet.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 05:18:00 PM

Not quite. Another 3-5 days i reckon.

Again, hang in there... Speaking from experience.

traK4Ubitl

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:07:49 PM

only 400k to go to 500 sat. luckily the dev is sick and going on vacation.  likely hit sub 500 back to 50.  careful holding those bags kids launch is still years away if it happens at all.
Xtrata

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:15:35 PM

only 400k to go to 500 sat. luckily the dev is sick and going on vacation.  likely hit sub 500 back to 50.  careful holding those bags kids launch is still years away if it happens at all.

Please go to 500 sat, Im waiting  Smiley

BTW only 20 BTC to 2k sat, wow so much to get it back up, I think all investors got super scared by ur FUD now.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 11:18:32 PM

The dev?

We are a team you ignoramus!!!!!

I'm getting bored of your shit. Shows just how thick you really are and how little you read or research.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:38:06 PM

Looking forward to launch!  Grin

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:47:19 AM

The dev?

I'm getting bored of your shit. Shows just how thick you really are and how little you read or research.

i researched enough to see you say scheduled for release just a few more weeks multiple times for a year or so. lol 750 sat and dropping like a stone.  i like the pretty pictures and screenshots of a non working wallet.. makes it look pro.

anyways dump your bags while you still got the chance unless you all want to wait 'a few more weeks' for 'a few more weeks'

get past that readme yet? lol ignoramus
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 12:58:51 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 01:24:43 AM by SLievensDRKSLK

only 400k to go to 500 sat. luckily the dev is sick and going on vacation.  likely hit sub 500 back to 50.  careful holding those bags kids launch is still years away if it happens at all.

The dev?

i researched enough to see you say scheduled for release just a few more weeks multiple times for a year or so. lol 750 sat and dropping like a stone.  i like the pretty pictures and screenshots of a non working wallet.. makes it look pro.

anyways dump your bags while you still got the chance unless you all want to wait 'a few more weeks' for 'a few more weeks'

Yes and when I find issues with the code, unlike so called "devs", I don't release broken code, instead we fix the issues and prolong the release until the code is actually working.

It is called development.

You are a mug and all you do is make comments that you think are influencing the market.

I couldn't care less about price, I hold 0 Silkcoin.

Also my 3 days in the Netherlands are not a vacation. Who goes on a 3 day vacation?
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:35:48 AM

only 400k to go to 500 sat. luckily the dev is sick and going on vacation.  likely hit sub 500 back to 50.  careful holding those bags kids launch is still years away if it happens at all.

The dev?

i researched enough to see you say scheduled for release just a few more weeks multiple times for a year or so. lol 750 sat and dropping like a stone.  i like the pretty pictures and screenshots of a non working wallet.. makes it look pro.

Yes and when I find issues with the code, unlike so called "devs", I don't release broken code, instead we fix the issues and prolong the release until the code is actually working.

You are a mug and all you do is make comments that you think are influencing the market.

Also my 3 days in the Netherlands are not a vacation. Who goes on a 3 day vacation?

oh good you don't hold any silkcoins.. makes sense then why you putting all the effort into darksilk riding on the coat tails of this nice little community selling your buddies cheap gpus to mine the shit out of it.   don't worry.  silkcoin will be mysteriously made into gold oh.. silver you said.   maybe that's why the silkcoin code isn't being worked on..  or is it so simple that it doesn't need work?

faith? nope not so much.

dunno what you do in The Netherlands for 3 days? buy weed? lol

im glad you dont care about silkcoins price... that is very comforting to investors.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 01:50:01 AM

The dev?

oh good you don't hold any silkcoins.. makes sense then why you putting all the effort into darksilk riding on the coat tails of this nice little community selling your buddies cheap gpus to mine the shit out of it.   don't worry.  silkcoin will be mysteriously made into gold oh.. silver you said.   maybe that's why the silkcoin code isn't being worked on..  or is it so simple that it doesn't need work?

faith? nope not so much.

im glad you dont care about silkcoins price... that is very comforting to investors.

I've been working for a year on both cryptographic currencies. I do it all for the love I have for crypto.

It has been worked on, it is being worked on and just because you cannot read code and don't look at the GitHub is not my issue.

I am going to the Netherlands to meet community members of Silkcoin.

I don't care about exchange price of ANY coin, it isn't my focal point, development is.

Sapfon isn't some close friend of mine and I sold him GPU's because he asked if I could get any. They are available to all, including you.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:15:28 AM

The dev?

faith? nope not so much.

I've been working for a year on both cryptographic currencies. I do it all for the love I have for crypto.

It has been worked on, it is being worked on and just because you cannot read code and don't look at the GitHub is not my issue.

I am going to the Netherlands to meet community members of Silkcoin.

I don't care about exchange price of ANY coin, it isn't my focal point, development is.

Sapfon isn't some close friend of mine and I sold him GPU's because he asked if I could get any. They are available to all, including you.

for the love of it? corporations? 18000 invested to date and climbing (your previous quote)? care to enlighten? got a day job?  cant do it for the love of it without a paycheque everyone knows that..

anyways ive got a hot date in newyork city so ill leave ya all alone. kids make sure to question everything  im seeing more back pedalling here then you all care to admit, dont get stuck holding a bag while dev keeps fixing broken (new) code and raping your silkcoin dark.  (which i hope launches for a good short p&d)
CryptoVote

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:17:58 AM

Most of @traK4Ubitl sockpuppet posts are dedicated to bashing silk/darksilk development efforts.  The posts are half truths and never anything positive.  I think we should ignore them.  
The purpose is to frustrate and I am not wasting my time with his/her agenda.

Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:20:28 AM

Finally a new silk coin, and maybe a new silk road marketplace that can be shut down and seized by the feds super quickly and everyone will lose their coins lmao
CryptoVote

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:53:18 AM

Finally a new silk coin, and maybe a new silk road marketplace that can be shut down and seized by the feds super quickly and everyone will lose their coins lmao
A decentralized marketplace is difficult to shut down and seize but our goal is NOT to re-create a new silk road.  Please read the whitepapers:  https://t.co/qgsO4yV0rL

SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 10:00:11 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 10:34:43 AM by SLievensDRKSLK

I am no longer going to post on this thread, you can all thank the troll for that.

I am too busy to have to deal with a complete idiot like that who doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.

I don't take a wage, I live off benefits (working tax credits and housing benefit), so yet again you have no idea what your talking about.

Anyway, everyone else can see plain as day that we haven't "backpedalled" as he likes to put it. We have stayed on course and been completely transparent with the work being done.

Here is a new invoice I got today that needs paying, our monthly cost for one server:

Maybe that will put it into contrast. Not to mention we have to pay for the two DNS servers as well every month.

So there is the truth, no pay check, no income, just outgoings, cost, time and effort.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:46:50 PM

Awww muffin. just release silkcoin.  prove me wrong.  ill check in next year and see if you finished that Readme yet.  later friends 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: