Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:03:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver  (Read 77020 times)
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 07:19:40 PM

As the heat of summer is a month away... The camel marches on...!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 12:09:40 AM

Quiet in here. Not so quiet over here.  Smiley

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:43:23 PM

There's some real coding going on under the hood that is true, but it should be noticed Silk is a bit behind with the planned roadmap. To me nothing major, only a bit disappointing. Even though I know that coding is far more important.
drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 05:43:58 PM

There's some real coding going on under the hood that is true, but it should be noticed Silk is a bit behind with the planned roadmap. To me nothing major, only a bit disappointing. Even though I know that coding is far more important.

What planned roadmap?  Never thought there was one.  Heard some mentions of April, but hey, it is what it is.  I think we see something before Summer's end.

yell4george

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:15:37 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2016, 04:28:02 PM by yell4george

Truly the quiet before the (sand)storm
BrotherJ

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:40:17 AM

This one's a winner. Patience will be rewarded. Cool

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Karartma1
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:43:56 AM

What planned roadmap?  Never thought there was one.  Heard some mentions of April, but hey, it is what it is.  I think we see something before Summer's end.

Yes that is what I meant: there were thoughts of releasing something between March/April. I used the word roadmap in that sense, and yes, as far as I remember there's never been an official roadmap. Only that, don't worry
traK4Ubitl

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:57:03 PM

Yes that is what I meant: there were thoughts of releasing something between March/April. I used the word roadmap in that sense, and yes, as far as I remember there's never been an official roadmap. Only that, don't worry

Um yah
   That wasnt the only promise of release.. but course most people have me on ignore

Solero

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:07:55 AM

I don't think that's suprising. It's good to have investors who keep everybody on point with good questions and suggestions. You're a sceptic that clearly doesn't believe in this project but for some reason keeps coming back to remind the people that he doesn't. This account you're posting with spent 95% of all it's forum posts on skepticism about the coin. It doesn't make sense. If you don't like it, then say what you want and keep track of coins you do like. It reminds me of jehova witnesses who put the foot between the door to keep trying to convince you of stuff you don't want having to do with. I always think people have good intentions and I think you have too in trying to warn the community. But at some point you gotta think to yourself, let's just give it a rest. I've said and done what I wanted, now it's up to the rest what they want to do with it. I for instance DO believe in this project. Cheers mate!
drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 12:30:03 PM

I don't think that's suprising. It's good to have investors who keep everybody on point with good questions and suggestions. You're a sceptic that clearly doesn't believe in this project but for some reason keeps coming back to remind the people that he doesn't. This account you're posting with spent 95% of all it's forum posts on skepticism about the coin. It doesn't make sense. If you don't like it, then say what you want and keep track of coins you do like. It reminds me of jehova witnesses who put the foot between the door to keep trying to convince you of stuff you don't want having to do with. I always think people have good intentions and I think you have too in trying to warn the community. But at some point you gotta think to yourself, let's just give it a rest. I've said and done what I wanted, now it's up to the rest what they want to do with it. I for instance DO believe in this project. Cheers mate!

He's bitter because he hasn't made a quick buck...  I sure hope he wasn't holding Ethereum either...  The crowd sale was back in 2014...  Man, he really would have been calling foul up until a couple months ago...  I wonder how many people trashed Ethereum up until a couple months ago lol.  And it is a PERFECT example of how good things take time!

Maybe he's still waiting for OPENBAZAAR... Lol...

traK4Ubitl

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:44:31 PM

He's bitter because he hasn't made a quick buck...  I sure hope he wasn't holding Ethereum either...  The crowd sale was back in 2014...  Man, he really would have been calling foul up until a couple months ago...  I wonder how many people trashed Ethereum up until a couple months ago lol.  And it is a PERFECT example of how good things take time!

I'm not sure I understand this post. Are you comparing this coin to ethereum?  You can't be serious. 

Not sure what the open bazaar post is about.. it launched bro.. a while ago..
drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 03:11:22 PM

I'm not sure I understand this post. Are you comparing this coin to ethereum?  You can't be serious. 

You missed the whole point...  Anywho what I was getting at is people were bitching and complaining about Ethereum until it was released.  I'm not comparing the two.  Two totally different applications.  You are not going to make a quick buck here, bottom line.  So either hang tight for the finished product, or move on.  In the meantime quit crying about it.

traK4Ubitl

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:23:21 PM

I'm a Jehovah's witness.   Is there a problem with that?  And I deleted all my initial posts, but came back to see everyone dancing and cheering over my dead lifeless forum corpse, washing away all the truths.. this thread is a like a broken record so can't help myself.  Don't worry I don't stick my foot in anyone's doors.  Just patiently stand outside.  Again and again and again..
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:31:11 PM

You missed the whole point...  Anywho what I was getting at is people were bitching and complaining about Ethereum until it was released.  I'm not comparing the two.  Two totally different applications.  You are not going to make a quick buck here, bottom line.  So either hang tight for the finished product, or move on.  In the meantime quit crying about it.

I don't believe there was anywhere I posted about making a quick buck.  Don't know why you would think that was my motive. I said I was a funds manager.  And believe me this stock has been sold. Only here because I was ridiculed for pointing out the obvious and this thread is wetted down with people trying to protect their investments as opposed to looking at the immediate problems, and truths.

I don't care if it takes till 2022 just stop saying it will be released soon, or spreading g rumors to investors of such through slack or anywhere else and then bash a guy that finally did invest for asking questions that nobody want to answer.. then dancing on his lifeless corpse because he finally shut up.  And saying things like don't listen to the troll..  the camel matches on?? Wtf..  that line has been said for years now..  where this camel marching to anyways??  To old tech and community brainwashing?

Glad to see this large team has made 5 or 6 commits in the last couple months and I'm still the ultimate scapegoat.   You're now seeing other community members tiptoeing around the questions I asked point blank..
Karartma1
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:20:51 AM

Dear traK4Ubitl, I don't have you on my ignore list and I never will put you there.
The thing is Solero pointed out something which is really clear. You are only trolling right now.
You'll not be stopped but you'll never be answered anymore.
Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:22:24 PM

The name weaver are already taken by a open source projekt https://github.com/weaverplatform/weaverplatform 
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 08:09:32 PM

The name weaver are already taken by a open source projekt https://github.com/weaverplatform/weaverplatform 

It doesnt matter there are many platforms and services that share the same name but do not do the same or offer the same service.
CryptoVote

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:33:42 PM

Glad to see this large team has made 5 or 6 commits in the last couple months...
@traK4Ubitl, there are 14 merged pull requests for Silk in May https://github.com/SCDeveloper/Silk-Release-Candidate/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed.  I count over 30 commits in May for Silk and Darksilk but you only see 5-6.  You continue to post lies and half truths. 

SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 12:00:55 AM

Glad to see this large team has made 5 or 6 commits in the last couple months...
@traK4Ubitl, there are 14 merged pull requests for Silk in May https://github.com/SCDeveloper/Silk-Release-Candidate/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed.  I count over 30 commits in May for Silk and Darksilk but you only see 5-6.  You continue to post lies and half truths. 

Not to mention the open pull requests....
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:47:29 AM

Not to mention the open pull requests....
                                                       It's all coming together

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: