Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:53:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver  (Read 77020 times)
traK4Ubitl

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:22:15 PM

Track balls, why so rude?  Come to bed and relax.

If you really were my boyfriend you would know that wasn't being rude. And get out of bed you lazy life sucking wench.. it's already noon.  Dunno wtf I pay you for.. but glad your here.  Much better then Facebook and Silkcoin isn't on Facebook because it has a lazy slack ass team..  just like you! Lazy and useless

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 08:00:40 PM

If you really were my boyfriend you would know that wasn't being rude. And get out of bed you lazy life sucking wench.. it's already noon.  Dunno wtf I pay you for.. but glad your here.  Much better then Facebook and Silkcoin isn't on Facebook because it has a lazy slack ass team..  just like you! Lazy and useless

https://www.facebook.com/Silk-Network-620931718072997/?fref=ts
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:06:10 PM

Silk Network
February 3 ·
Silk is ready in terms of styling and splashscreen, code is also all done except for watch only addresses within the GUI. The watch only address feature is something that no one has within their GUI and has been worked on by Alistair (Infernoman) and credit must go to him and his hard work.
DarkSilk just needs a few fixes carried out and the marketplace adding to the codebase, along with the other items in the list posted above. The team is really happy with the work carried out and being carried out.
Weaver is still under development...this is something of course that will never truly end, with your input and suggestions we hope to create an enterprise platform for users of the Silk Network that wil grow and adapt for years to come. Currently security for users is our key concern with optional user pins and 2FA implemented recently. The web address for Weaver will be https://weaver.silknetwork.org and the first time people will see the platform will be when we open for user registrations in preparation for the Silkcoin to Silk swap.
Now we all know you all want timeframes. Here is the plan. Get DarkSilk finished and Weaver functional. Silk is effectively ready. DarkSilk should take a maximum of 4-6 weeks to be finalised. This means we are aiming for a March launch for Silk if not before, if everything goes smoothly without finding more errors along the way. DarkSilk then would be launched in April. The Crowdsale would then happen with full Weaver functionality aimed for April/May. At this point we would then be working on new features set out by ourselves and suggestions put forward by the community.
In the long term we will be looking to have Silk and DarkSilk work off of each other, in both a blockchain and real world sense. Price stability and distribution being the key focal point. This is something that has been planned, worked upon and will be set into action. This is a currency we want all Bitcoin users to be questioning to switch to, altcoin users to use without question and new adopters to choose over all others.
Yoshinori

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:12:41 AM

Silk Network
February 3 ·
Silk is ready in terms of styling and splashscreen, code is also all done except for watch only addresses within the GUI. The watch only address feature is something that no one has within their GUI and has been worked on by Alistair (Infernoman) and credit must go to him and his hard work.
DarkSilk just needs a few fixes carried out and the marketplace adding to the codebase, along with the other items in the list posted above. The team is really happy with the work carried out and being carried out.
Weaver is still under development...this is something of course that will never truly end, with your input and suggestions we hope to create an enterprise platform for users of the Silk Network that wil grow and adapt for years to come. Currently security for users is our key concern with optional user pins and 2FA implemented recently. The web address for Weaver will be https://weaver.silknetwork.org and the first time people will see the platform will be when we open for user registrations in preparation for the Silkcoin to Silk swap.
Now we all know you all want timeframes. Here is the plan. Get DarkSilk finished and Weaver functional. Silk is effectively ready. DarkSilk should take a maximum of 4-6 weeks to be finalised. This means we are aiming for a March launch for Silk if not before, if everything goes smoothly without finding more errors along the way. DarkSilk then would be launched in April. The Crowdsale would then happen with full Weaver functionality aimed for April/May. At this point we would then be working on new features set out by ourselves and suggestions put forward by the community.
In the long term we will be looking to have Silk and DarkSilk work off of each other, in both a blockchain and real world sense. Price stability and distribution being the key focal point. This is something that has been planned, worked upon and will be set into action. This is a currency we want all Bitcoin users to be questioning to switch to, altcoin users to use without question and new adopters to choose over all others.

As you could understand not everything is going as planned, and the devs had to go through a shitstorm to get things even remotely close to  properly working. After all you still act like they owe you something don't you think ?
Go take a sit and wait man or even better dump your silk and walk yourself out.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:44:12 PM

Silk Network
February 3 ·

As you could understand not everything is going as planned, and the devs had to go through a shitstorm to get things even remotely close to  properly working. After all you still act like they owe you something don't you think ?

Just thought I'd post this directly from the Facebook link he posted..  as he said multiple times there was never a date or dates announced for launch while this entire community ridiculed me for mentioning it..

It's also showing that again.. they are saying now a launch for July.. and they are no farther ahead then they were in February.  And yes.  I am owed something. Quite simple.  Respect and not to be lied to and ridiculed for asking basic questions.
   Dont poke me this can get worse...    Glad someone made an account dedicated directly to me. Really shows dedication by the community.
  I'm here for Silkcoin.  But as of a few pages back this team gave up all responsibility for Silkcoin and it's development.. and then in the next page had a countdown to the block explorer I got bashed to the ground for asking about?? And then strait back to price speculation on Silkcoin which apparently this thread is nothing about.
   Granted the dev team seems good.  But Spencer lievens seems like an arrogant elitest who gets nothing done but blowing hot air in this forum including lots of fancy pictures, and corporate documents he doesn't understand.. all backed up by poetic confusing rants..
   So stop making false promises, lying, and leave me alone.  Maybe I'll go away unless some Bare essentials are missing as a trader might need.  Like a block explorer for example.  Fantastic work team.  In 2 years? You've released a block explorer.. and I'm the bad guy.  Bravo .  Bravo
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:59:36 PM

Silk Network
February 3 ·

Just thought I'd post this directly from the Facebook link he posted..  as he said multiple times there was never a date or dates announced for launch while this entire community ridiculed me for mentioning it..

It's also showing that again.. they are saying now a launch for July.. and they are no farther ahead then they were in February.  And yes.  I am owed something. Quite simple.  Respect and not to be lied to and ridiculed for asking basic questions.
   Dont poke me this can get worse...    Glad someone made an account dedicated directly to me. Really shows dedication by the community.
  I'm here for Silkcoin.  But as of a few pages back this team gave up all responsibility for Silkcoin and it's development.. and then in the next page had a countdown to the block explorer I got bashed to the ground for asking about?? And then strait back to price speculation on Silkcoin which apparently this thread is nothing about.
   Granted the dev team seems good.  But Spencer lievens seems like an arrogant elitest who gets nothing done but blowing hot air in this forum including lots of fancy pictures, and corporate documents he doesn't understand.. all backed up by poetic confusing rants..
   So stop making false promises, lying, and leave me alone.  Maybe I'll go away unless some Bare essentials are missing as a trader might need.  Like a block explorer for example.  Fantastic work team.  In 2 years? You've released a block explorer.. and I'm the bad guy.  Bravo .  Bravo

Leave you alone? Best joke of the year, you been here for months crying even when you get answers. What you need to understand, it doesn't, matter if it "gets worse" or w/e u try to achieve here, nobody cares what you think or want by now. You just try to shittalk over and over.
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:33:54 PM

Just thought I'd post this directly from the Facebook link he posted..  as he said multiple times there was never a date or dates announced for launch while this entire community ridiculed me for mentioning it..

It's also showing that again.. they are saying now a launch for July.. and they are no farther ahead then they were in February.  And yes.  I am owed something. Quite simple.  Respect and not to be lied to and ridiculed for asking basic questions.
Don't you think you forfeited respect with your behaviour? I tried to reason with you but you only challenged Spencer as if he is the only one who could answer your questions...

Dont poke me this can get worse...    Glad someone made an account dedicated directly to me. Really shows dedication by the community.
 I'm here for Silkcoin.  But as of a few pages back this team gave up all responsibility for Silkcoin and it's development.. and then in the next page had a countdown to the block explorer I got bashed to the ground for asking about?? And then strait back to price speculation on Silkcoin which apparently this thread is nothing about.
Right now the speculation/anticipation is about Darksilk, because of this Silk doesn't get the limelight right now. Does that make it a bad investment? Maybe on the short term, but the plans we have for Silk are far too important to the project to consider it a bad investment. I myself have a pretty decent amount of Silk and wouldnt trade any in for Darksilk. Even if you would give me the best of deals, in fact I'd rather buy Silkcoin instead. Does that make me misguided? You might think so, but I know you would be wrong.

Granted the dev team seems good.  But Spencer lievens seems like an arrogant elitest who gets nothing done but blowing hot air in this forum including lots of fancy pictures, and corporate documents he doesn't understand.. all backed up by poetic confusing rants..
   So stop making false promises, lying, and leave me alone.  Maybe I'll go away unless some Bare essentials are missing as a trader might need.  Like a block explorer for example.  Fantastic work team.  In 2 years? You've released a block explorer.. and I'm the bad guy.  Bravo .  Bravo
Ok so your beef is a personal one with Spencer. Why flame a project that is bigger than him. This is not the Spencer show in case you haven't understood, you said it yourself the dev team seems good. Go with that and leave Spencer in the dust, he would do likewise.

This is a last plead for you to get back with reason, there is much fun to be had with this project. If you only knew...
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:45:38 PM

Silk Network
February 3 ·

Leave you alone? Best joke of the year, you been here for months crying even when you get answers. What you need to understand, it doesn't, matter if it "gets worse" or w/e u try to achieve here, nobody cares what you think or want by now. You just try to shittalk over and over.

Read my posts again without shit in your eyes.  Watch me ask a question.  Get attacked by all of you.  Then attack back.  And watch the truth get buried.  Eye for an eye bro.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:01:24 PM

Just thought I'd post this directly from the Facebook link he posted..  as he said multiple times there was never a date or dates announced for launch while this entire community ridiculed me for mentioning it..

It's also showing that again.. they are saying now a launch for July.. and they are no farther ahead then they were in February.  And yes.  I am owed something. Quite simple.  Respect and not to be lied to and ridiculed for asking basic questions.
Don't you think you forfeited respect with your behaviour? I tried to reason with you but you only challenged Spencer as if he is the only one who could answer your questions...

Dont poke me this can get worse...    Glad someone made an account dedicated directly to me. Really shows dedication by the community.
 I'm here for Silkcoin.  But as of a few pages back this team gave up all responsibility for Silkcoin and it's development.. and then in the next page had a countdown to the block explorer I got bashed to the ground for asking about?? And then strait back to price speculation on Silkcoin which apparently this thread is nothing about.
Right now the speculation/anticipation is about Darksilk, because of this Silk doesn't get the limelight right now. Does that make it a bad investment? Maybe on the short term, but the plans we have for Silk are far too important to the project to consider it a bad investment. I myself have a pretty decent amount of Silk and wouldnt trade any in for Darksilk. Even if you would give me the best of deals, in fact I'd rather buy Silkcoin instead. Does that make me misguided? You might think so, but I know you would be wrong.

Granted the dev team seems good.  But Spencer lievens seems like an arrogant elitest who gets nothing done but blowing hot air in this forum including lots of fancy pictures, and corporate documents he doesn't understand.. all backed up by poetic confusing rants..
   So stop making false promises, lying, and leave me alone.  Maybe I'll go away unless some Bare essentials are missing as a trader might need.  Like a block explorer for example.  Fantastic work team.  In 2 years? You've released a block explorer.. and I'm the bad guy.  Bravo .  Bravo
Ok so your beef is a personal one with Spencer. Why flame a project that is bigger than him. This is not the Spencer show in case you haven't understood, you said it yourself the dev team seems good. Go with that and leave Spencer in the dust, he would do likewise.

This is a last plead for you to get back with reason, there is much fun to be had with this project. If you only knew...

I really shouldn't have deleted my first 20 or 30 posts where I was chastised by Spencer and everyone for asking basic questions.  I felt bad for attacking arteleis (even started a new thread you guys shut down) but he was the one who told me on hipchat that he paid Spencer a shitload of money to develop Silkcoin and it would be tradable for darksilk. I invested because of him! Now Silkcoin is dead... the entire plan he told me is dead. 
  dunno why he would end the thread though just because of lil ol me..  seems As though he was pissed off he paid  (claimed over 30k in development to Spencer (private hipchat conversations)  and seems to have received nothing .. so I come in asking questions and you guys dance around me with pitchforks lying through your teeth saying nobody has ever been paid anything and everyone has done this out of the goodness of their hearts.. no launch date was ever mentioned..
  complete bullshit..  unless arteleis was lying through his teeth too.  Crypto is a dirty game after all. 

Currently this about principle.  And people being accountable for their actions.   Stop pushing me.  I'm not even trolling yet unless you want me to start.

Orestes

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:12:10 PM

I really shouldn't have deleted my first 20 or 30 posts where I was chastised by Spencer and everyone for asking basic questions.  I felt bad for attacking arteleis (even started a new thread you guys shut down) but he was the one who told me on hipchat that he paid Spencer a shitload of money to develop Silkcoin and it would be tradable for darksilk. I invested because of him! Now Silkcoin is dead... the entire plan he told me is dead.  
  dunno why he would end the thread though just because of lil ol me..  seems As though he was pissed off he paid  (claimed over 30k in development to Spencer (private hipchat conversations)  and seems to have received nothing .. so I come in asking questions and you guys dance around me with pitchforks lying through your teeth saying nobody has ever been paid anything and everyone has done this out of the goodness of their hearts.. no launch date was ever mentioned..
  complete bullshit..  unless arteleis was lying through his teeth too.  Crypto is a dirty game after all.  

Currently this about principle.  And people being accountable for their actions.   Stop pushing me.  I'm not even trolling yet unless you want me to start.

I've talked to Arteleis on HipChat myself many times, we even thought up the phoenix and scorpion in 2014 or 2015. We had lot of talks about the Silk Project and what it meant. Every single bit of it is still intact and more, I myself dedicate my energy to this end. Res Nullius remember? If Arteleis was here to claim the project as his right this instant he would know that not a single thing has changed from the beginning. Everyone on the team that has had in depth conversations with me would testify to this.

If you trusted Arteleis then trust me, as I trusted Arteleis as well. It was his fire, his brash energy much like yours that had me invested in this project! Funny that Arteleis is the center of it all, Karma! But you'll see that the project's Karma is good.

ClamCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:12:56 PM

Be nice guys. No need to fight.
How about you make up and hug.

Now, can anyone tell me more about the silk network please.
Orestes

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:21:32 PM

Be nice guys. No need to fight.
How about you make up and hug.

Now, can anyone tell me more about the silk network please.

Best to start here:
https://t.co/iUddqRZ5N8
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:22:04 PM

Your timing in the previous thread, the closing of it. Your temperament...
You aren't Hanz are you? If so, you should know all is going according to plan.

Okay you guys..  the gig is up.  I am Hanz.  Hahaha. Oooo man..  give me some drugs whatever the hell you guys are taking.   I'll invest 1000 btc if something actually launches.   Then right when you don't expect it I'm going to end all of your dreams.

Go back to your dead thread pretty pictures and the camel marchess on! You all deserve it.
Orestes

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:23:43 PM

Okay you guys..  the gig is up.  I am Hanz.  Hahaha. Oooo man..  give me some drugs whatever the hell you guys are taking.   I'll invest 1000 btc if something actually launches.   Then right when you don't expect it I'm going to end all of your dreams.

Go back to your dead thread pretty pictures and the camel marchess on! You all deserve it.

Lol nice  Cool
Don't cry over spilled milk now, but yeah you do act like him.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:26:53 PM

Lol nice  Cool
Don't cry over spilled milk now, but yeah you do act like him.

I'm flattered.
Orestes

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:30:03 PM

I'm flattered.

What i don't understand is this. If we all had our talks with the man. Why is it so hard to come to a decent private conversation and settle this?
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 08:30:21 PM

The thread has gone bi-polar, can it get back to normal now...

Orestes

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:32:17 PM

I guess first some scores need to be settled. No party will budge, this would go on forever if we don't settle.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:34:00 PM

I'm flattered.

What i don't understand is this. If we all had our talks with the man. Why is it so hard to come to a decent private conversation and settle this?

I tried that.  I got the beats from you guys. Glad I got a block explorer out of the 'team'
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:35:48 PM

I already mentioned that.  Spencer assured me he is NOT bipolar.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: