Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:59:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver  (Read 77022 times)
traK4Ubitl

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:02:07 PM

I registered DarkSilk using Proof of Existence on the Bitcoin blockchain last year.

Here is the hash: a74d9d662c404b08f4eb2d7b03abb80c1ace1d0d09852435c2b82c8a5c2c99b0

I have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to stealing the name. The only company using the name Darksilk is for a hair product.

Me and Arteleis thrashed through names, he came up with Silkdark, which I personally didn't like the sound of and was drawn towards DarkSilk.

I even think we put it to the community in the previous thread, the same as we did with the logos.

So why not get your facts straight, talk sense, or don't talk at all.

Right.  That's why Darksilk is in Arteleis ANN and ANN subject lines... cmon man get real.

Oh you mean Arteleis started the thread and had control of the OP when I was developing as an anon developer and couldn't do anything but post in HIS thread.

He updated the OP based on me and him talking and me feeding him info to update the OP with.

You really are a cockwomble.

Is this your level of proof?

Have you ever ran a thread on BCT?

Do you understand how it works?

So you were working on Darksilk for Arteleis as an anon developer yet.. you own the name? Interesting
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 10:07:17 PM

I registered DarkSilk using Proof of Existence on the Bitcoin blockchain last year.

Here is the hash: a74d9d662c404b08f4eb2d7b03abb80c1ace1d0d09852435c2b82c8a5c2c99b0

I have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to stealing the name. The only company using the name Darksilk is for a hair product.

Me and Arteleis thrashed through names, he came up with Silkdark, which I personally didn't like the sound of and was drawn towards DarkSilk.

I even think we put it to the community in the previous thread, the same as we did with the logos.

So why not get your facts straight, talk sense, or don't talk at all.

Right.  That's why Darksilk is in Arteleis ANN and ANN subject lines... cmon man get real.

Oh you mean Arteleis started the thread and had control of the OP when I was developing as an anon developer and couldn't do anything but post in HIS thread.

He updated the OP based on me and him talking and me feeding him info to update the OP with.

You really are a cockwomble.

Is this your level of proof?

Have you ever ran a thread on BCT?

Do you understand how it works?

So you were working on Darksilk for Arteleis as an anon developer yet.. you own the name? Interesting

I registered the name using Proof of Ownership with Arteleis. DarkSilk is opensource.

Do you understand the concept of OPENSOURCE.

The only thing we would copyright or trademark could be the logos.

Or we keep them public domain.

I never stated I owned the name, that has come out of your mouth, no-one else.
Yoshinori

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:07:50 PM

Literally everybody who's still here from the old "takeover" team can vouch for Spencer, who can vouch for you ?
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 10:11:26 PM

Proof of Ownership is simply a datestamp/hash.

It is to prove a creation date, in this case, DarkSilk.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 10:13:01 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 10:37:41 PM by SLievensDRKSLK

I'll be perfectly honest with the community.

This is MY view, not that of the teams.

I would happily sit here and develop this codebase for a much longer period without releasing, finalise all the mobile wallets, have Weaver completely finished and more.

But sadly, the world is not patient. Which is its loss.

Instead we find ourselves in a position where the community want the wallets NOW, the exchange situation obviously is not helpful; in my eyes it doesn't actually matter whatsoever. Also the continual mental battery from Trak with facts that really are not true.

But yet I still pull 20+ hour coding stints at a time to try and get all the work that I want to do in a perfect world but in the communities timeframe. Then I have colleagues, friends and family in awe and always questioning why I never go out and I am always working.

So if you want to know what dedication and true development is. It is me and my team. 2 years of work, still working, regardless of criticism or abuse.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:21:09 PM

Literally everybody who's still here from the old "takeover" team can vouch for Spencer, who can vouch for you ?

Sorry what are we vouching for?   As far as the old takeover team.. I think you're the only one left?
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:23:27 PM

Sorry what are we vouching for?   As far as the old takeover team.. I think you're the only one left?

Having spoken in depth with Arteleis about the project I can vouch for the current direction within this team. It is the same as the ambitions were in 2014.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:39:31 PM

Having spoken in depth with Arteleis about the project I can vouch for the current direction within this team. It is the same as the ambitions were in 2014.

It is an abomination of the ambitions of 2014.   But to each their own.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 10:45:27 PM

Sorry what are we vouching for?   As far as the old takeover team.. I think you're the only one left?

It is an abomination of the ambitions of 2014.   But to each their own.

Please list the things which cause this project to be an abomination, we are open to all criticism, but it cannot just be hot air and non-sensical garbage.
Orestes

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:50:39 PM

Sorry what are we vouching for?   As far as the old takeover team.. I think you're the only one left?

Please list the things which cause this project to be an abomination, we are open to all criticism, but it cannot just be hot air and non-sensical garbage.

I went through many chat logs of 2014 a few weeks ago to see if we were still on course with our mission/vision. We are and then some, his criticism is not based on anything other than childish opinion/slander.

Trak, bury the grudge it suits no man.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:06:04 PM

1.  You ran Silkcoin into the ground.   And are disposing of it after.  Nice work.  No need for a list.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 11:08:16 PM

1.  You ran Silkcoin into the ground.   And are disposing of it after.  Nice work.  No need for a list.

1. Arteleis wanted the swap to a new coin. The old Silkcoin was destined for the ground once Silk launched.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:15:59 PM

1.  You ran Silkcoin into the ground.   And are disposing of it after.  Nice work.  No need for a list.

1. Arteleis wanted the swap to a new coin. The old Silkcoin was destined for the ground.

Oh you must have misread the memo.  New chain. Not new coin... and then swap 1:1 at leisure for Darksilk.  Keep the volume up on polo, decrease silkcoin supply by burning dark...  make investors like me happy who bought silk to swap for Darksilk, and then continue development on silkcoin.

I know this because I was in conversation before you were HIRED to do it!

So now polo is dead and your still dragging every flailing bag holder with you. 

Anyways.  Like I said I will keep the silkcoin chain going if at the least a monument, I will start a monument thread when you start the silk thread, and when a keen developer comes along the monument will come back to life. 

That's about it. 

SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 11:20:40 PM

1. Arteleis wanted the swap to a new coin. The old Silkcoin was destined for the ground.

Oh you must have misread the memo.  New chain. Not new coin... and then swap 1:1 at leisure for Darksilk.  Keep the volume up on polo, decrease silkcoin supply by burning dark...  make investors like me happy who bought silk to swap for Darksilk, and then continue development on silkcoin.

Anyways.  Like I said I will keep the silkcoin chain going if at the least a monument, I will start a monument thread when you start the silk thread, and when a keen developer comes along the monument will come back to life. 

That's about it. 

Well you obviously missed the memo, because, there was a lot of talk about that first idea and then it was decided by Arteleis, myself and others that Silkcoin will be relaunched as Silk.

Otherwise, why would he of drawn up photoshop images for Silk and DarkSilk and insist on a Phoenix and Scorpion for the logo.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:30:50 PM

That's about it. 

Well you obviously missed the memo, because, there was a lot of talk about that first idea and then it was decided by Arteleis, myself and others that Silkcoin will be relaunched as Silk.

Otherwise, why would he of drawn up photoshop images for Silk and DarkSilk and insist on a Phoenix and Scorpion for the logo.

Again strange he cam up with the scorpion and Phoenix, Darksilk, the Silk Weaver, hired you, paid you yet there is not a note of credit anywhere.. just me and you arguing over he said she said.  So go off and continue your stolen concept and I'll preserve Silkcoin indefinitely for reasons of principle alone.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 11:32:17 PM

That's about it. 

Again strange he cam up with the scorpion and Phoenix, Darksilk, the Silk Weaver, hired you, paid you yet there is not a note of credit anywhere.. just me and you arguing over he said she said.  So go off and continue your stolen concept and I'll preserve Silkcoin indefinitely for reasons of principle alone.

His initial concept was good, but we have built upon it so much more. Nothing has been stolen when I was the one alongside him that came up with the idea for Weaver and DarkSilk in terms of name, look, functionality and logos.

Good luck with your monument.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:45:27 PM

That's about it. 

His initial concept was good, but we have built upon it so much more. Nothing has been stolen when I was the one alongside him that came up with the idea for Weaver and DarkSilk in terms of name, look, functionality and logos.

Right you built on it so much that polo kicked us out for low volume.   Lost 3/4 if not more of the Silkcoin community that backed you and are moving forward  without an ounce of recognition for the ones who got you here. 

Thanks for the luck on the monument. 

Good luck with the Silk Network.  I 100% support those that want to swap their worthless coins for Silk and look forward to the Silkcoin supply decreasing before the relaunch. 

SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 11:59:58 PM

That's about it. 

Right you built on it so much that polo kicked us out for low volume.   Lost 3/4 if not more of the Silkcoin community that backed you and are moving forward  without an ounce of recognition for the ones who got you here. 

Good luck with the Silk Network.  I 100% support those that want to swap their worthless coins for Silk and look forward to the Silkcoin supply decreasing before the relaunch. 

I didn't cause Silkcoin being delisted. Grow up.

I also haven't lost any of the community. Real community members don't dump.
Orestes

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:42:56 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2016, 11:10:39 AM by Orestes

Again strange he cam up with the scorpion and Phoenix, Darksilk, the Silk Weaver, hired you, paid you yet there is not a note of credit anywhere.. just me and you arguing over he said she said.  So go off and continue your stolen concept and I'll preserve Silkcoin indefinitely for reasons of principle alone.

Well it was me and arteleis who came up with the Phoenix in a conversation, back then he was toying with a scorpion and an anonymous emblem. We also had an eagle for weaver at that time but that didn't make the cut.

Right you built on it so much that polo kicked us out for low volume.   Lost 3/4 if not more of the Silkcoin community that backed you and are moving forward  without an ounce of recognition for the ones who got you here.  

Good luck with the Silk Network.  I 100% support those that want to swap their worthless coins for Silk and look forward to the Silkcoin supply decreasing before the relaunch.  

Well we knew we would suffer attrition before launching, it's the way of the phoenix. I dig the monument, it will be like a finger pointing to the project's metamorphosis  Cool.
ttoroie

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:13:05 AM

I didn't cause Silkcoin being delisted. Grow up.
I also haven't lost any of the community. Real community members don't dump.

True
we won't dump
quite the opposite

Also I didn't say anything about Trak since there was a mention that he could be bholzer
Bholzer and Arteleis gave us hope for Silkcoin

But you guys gave us more hope for something even bigger!!!
Thank you for that, and I mean it

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
SEQ: SSeQKtFR5zpqzLYozGRstXCcuaBjdMW3EU DYN: D5KWKzdhRz2yShwjkwX1Co51NBkNtGLuaz
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: