Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:50:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver  (Read 77022 times)
FogHorn_LegHorn

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:15:05 AM

Trak, I guess you changed your mind since March, huh. You use to like Silk as shown below. Also it is kinda weird how you became a full member bashing Silk in this thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1340952.msg14271668#msg14271668

I'm not sure what you are getting at here.  Do elaborate.

That is what I am talking about BHolzer. Your coin failed and unlike yours the Silk Network won't. Don't be jealous man, be happy for once.

Ah yes.  I'm bholzer.  I forgot. Cool design.  You make it?

You made it, ha you make me laugh. Did that bring back bad memories of your failure? Don't worry Silk won't be such a big loser. Instead of trolling why don't you add goodness. All of your bitching could have been more productive. If you want the decipher key it is below:

If tra=b
If K4=h
If U=o
If b=l
If i=z
If t=e
If l=r

Decode that and you have traK4Ubitl=bholzer. nuff said. Don't hate........appreciate.

Your cryptography skills are impressive.  I have never failed at anything in my entire life. Perhaps you are mistaken.

Hmmm, I think you are quite wrong on that. You have failed at trolling. Ha I laugh at you. I give you an F for fail. Ha.
traK4Ubitl

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:43:26 AM

Trak, I guess you changed your mind since March, huh. You use to like Silk as shown below. Also it is kinda weird how you became a full member bashing Silk in this thread.

I'm not sure what you are getting at here.  Do elaborate.

That is what I am talking about BHolzer. Your coin failed and unlike yours the Silk Network won't. Don't be jealous man, be happy for once.

Ah yes.  I'm bholzer.  I forgot. Cool design.  You make it?

You made it, ha you make me laugh. Did that bring back bad memories of your failure? Don't worry Silk won't be such a big loser. Instead of trolling why don't you add goodness. All of your bitching could have been more productive. If you want the decipher key it is below:

If tra=b
If K4=h
If U=o
If b=l
If i=z
If t=e
If l=r

Decode that and you have traK4Ubitl=bholzer. nuff said. Don't hate........appreciate.

Your cryptography skills are impressive. I have never failed at anything in my entire life. Perhaps you are mistaken.

Hmmm, I think you are quite wrong on that. You have failed at trolling. Ha I laugh at you. I give you an F for fail. Ha.

I've actually never trolled anything. So it could not be a failure.  But now that you guys have figured out the cipher, I will accept 1:1 trades for Silkcoin to murraycoin.   I currently hold 4 million Silk as well.  Likely worth keeping if I continue the chain and/or Silkcoin.

Edit: and I heard you were going to ban my wallet on the swap.. that true or just a rumour? Pretty underhanded I bought em fair and square.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 12:52:04 AM

If tra=b
If K4=h
If U=o
If b=l
If i=z
If t=e
If l=r

Your cryptography skills are impressive. I have never failed at anything in my entire life. Perhaps you are mistaken.

I've actually never trolled anything. So it could not be a failure.  But now that you guys have figured out the cipher, I will accept 1:1 trades for Silkcoin to murraycoin.   I currently hold 4 million Silk as well.  Likely worth keeping if I continue the chain and/or Silkcoin.

Edit: and I heard you were going to ban my wallet on the swap.. that true or just a rumour? Pretty underhanded I bought em fair and square.

The only wallet that contains 4 million Silkcoin is the wallet connected to the MintPal/Moolah theft/scam.

So would you like to explain where you acquired the coin from, because until you do, it is blocked.

Also this explains exactly why you have had such a shitty attitude since that announcement.

So, you have one chance to explain exactly and I mean EXACTLY where you got those coins from.

And for the record, Arteleis requested that address blocked from any swap a long long long time ago.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:55:29 AM

If tra=b
If K4=h
If U=o
If b=l
If i=z
If t=e
If l=r

The only wallet that contains 4 million Silkcoin is the wallet connected to the MintPal scam/theft.

So would you like to explain where you acquired the coin from, because until you do, it is blocked.

Also this explains exactly why you have had such a shitty attitude since that announcement.

So, you have one chance to explain exactly and I mean EXACTLY where you got those coins from.

Oh so it's not a rumour.  You are selectively banning wallets.  And I'm the bad guy.  Pfft

Who are you the vitalik vuterin scammer doppelganger?
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 12:56:50 AM

If tra=b
If K4=h
If U=o
If b=l
If i=z
If t=e
If l=r

The only wallet that contains 4 million Silkcoin is the wallet connected to the MintPal scam/theft.

Oh so it's not a rumour.  You are selectively banning wallets.  And I'm the bad guy.  Pfft

No its not a rumour, thats why we posted about it and declared it to the community.

We are banning ONE wallet. The wallet containing 4 million stolen Silkcoin.

So bottom line is this, until you prove otherwise, you are the thief of the coin and we will just call you Ryan Kennedy.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:02:34 AM

If tra=b
If K4=h
If U=o
If b=l
If i=z
If t=e
If l=r

Oh so it's not a rumour.  You are selectively banning wallets.  And I'm the bad guy.  Pfft

No we are banning ONE wallet. The wallet containing 4 million stolen Silkcoin.

So bottom line is this, until you prove otherwise, you are the thief of the coin and we will just call you Ryan Kennedy.

Alex green actually.  Haha like I said I'm a scapegoat.  Just wanted to prove you're a scammer.  Done deal. Unfair launch when it happens.  Should just forget about the swap and forget the silkcoin community like you planned on doing anyways.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 01:03:50 AM

If tra=b
If K4=h
If U=o
If b=l
If i=z
If t=e
If l=r

Alex green actually.  Haha like I said I'm a scapegoat.  Just wanted to prove you're a scammer.  Done deal. Unfair launch when it happens.  Should just forget about the swap and forget the silkcoin community like you planned on doing anyways.

Wanted to prove I'm a scammer?

Yeah, right, OK.

See you here in a few years, will you be saying the same?

You will regret all this time and effort you have put into this.

Ever heard of the expression, pissing in the wind?
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:05:50 AM

If tra=b
If K4=h
If U=o
If b=l
If i=z
If t=e
If l=r

Your cryptography skills are impressive.  I have never failed at anything in my entire life. Perhaps you are mistaken.

If I was trolling though.  I think I would deserve an A+.   Just get on with your new thread so you can banhammer me.   Then you can just delete any of the truths I mention and all will be roses.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:07:50 AM

If tra=b
If K4=h
If U=o
If b=l
If i=z
If t=e
If l=r

Alex green actually.  Haha like I said I'm a scapegoat.  Just wanted to prove you're a scammer.  Done deal. Unfair launch when it happens.  Should just forget about the swap and forget the silkcoin community like you planned on doing anyways.

Wanted to prove I'm a scammer?

Yeah, right, OK.

See you here in a few years, will you be saying the same?

You will regret all this time and effort you have put into this.

Ever heard of the expression, pissing in the wind?

It's fine.  Ban the wallet.  I'll just tumble it before your launch in a few years.  Bahahahaha oh man.   You're a peach I tell ya.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 01:08:24 AM

If tra=b
If K4=h
If U=o
If b=l
If i=z
If t=e
If l=r

If I was trolling though.  I think I would deserve an A+.   Just get on with your new thread so you can banhammer me.   Then you can just delete any of the truths I mention and all will be roses.

You don't speak the truth though. Why can't you just understand that. You obviously do not have the facts at all because you haven't presented any hard evidence.

Oh and you are completely right, we will be banhammering you on the new thread, because you deserve it and the new thread wont be plaguerised or taken over by you.

Your not in charge, however much you think you are. This is just the calm before the storm.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:08:55 AM

I love how this logo is taking over the entire page.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 01:09:32 AM

It's fine.  Ban the wallet.  I'll just tumble it before your launch in a few years.  Bahahahaha oh man.   You're a peach I tell ya.

We have already taken that probability into account. Also the entire community will be against you and the swap of that 4 million coins.

At the same time, I don't truly believe you have them and are just baiting us into yet another bullshit argument with you.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:11:06 AM

If tra=b
If K4=h
If U=o
If b=l
If i=z
If t=e
If l=r

You don't speak the truth though. Why can't you just understand that. You obviously do not have the facts at all because you haven't presented any hard evidence.

Oh and you are completely right, we will be banhammering you on the new thread, because you deserve it and the new thread wont be plaguerised or taken over by you.

Your not in charge, however much you think you are. This is just the calm before the storm.

I guess time will tell my friend. Like sands in the hourglass.. captured in the sandstorm.  

Which btw you should think about rebranding too.  

Been around for a while already.

Sandstorm.io
FogHorn_LegHorn

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:31:41 AM

Hey trak, if you do have that 4 million, can you sell them to me? Name a fair price, be reasonable. Thanks.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:41:34 AM

Hey trak, if you do have that 4 million, can you sell them to me? Name a fair price, be reasonable. Thanks.

Well I would say yes.  But then how the hell would I crush the SilkNetwork like the unfortunate ethereum foundation crushing of ethereum classic currently underway.

Also you'll have to regrade me friend.  Any better then an F?
FogHorn_LegHorn

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:44:29 AM

Well I would say yes.  But then how the hell would I crush the SilkNetwork like the unfortunate ethereum foundation crushing of ethereum classic currently underway.

Also you'll have to regrade me friend.  Any better then an F?

Shit yeah I'll regrade you to an A even if you only sell me a million. A mill is a nice clean number to have. So can I get a million then?
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:50:37 AM

Well I would say yes.  But then how the hell would I crush the SilkNetwork like the unfortunate ethereum foundation crushing of ethereum classic currently underway.

Also you'll have to regrade me friend.  Any better then an F?

Shit yeah I'll regrade you to an A even if you only sell me a million. A mill is a nice clean number to have. So can I get a million then?

Yeah wait a week and you'll be able to get em from polo for 100bux

Maybe more actually.  The only people trading Silkcoin now are the team and drizzle haha which also brings to light..  another unfair launch as the dev team already owns the premine in Silkcoin tokens.. 

And if the 4 million coin wallet is banned.  Well that's just an unreasonable premine (silkcoin tokens)  for a clean launch.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:56:12 AM

Why not just forget about the swap? Do a clean launch.  Then I'll be gone.  And the launch will be fair.  Seems like a better plan.

Edit: cuz trust me.   This will follow you forever otherwise.  Your choice though.  Just trying to be friendly.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 02:07:25 AM

Why not just forget about the swap? Do a clean launch.  Then I'll be gone.  And the launch will be fair.  Seems like a better plan.

Edit: cuz trust me.   This will follow you forever otherwise.  Your choice though.  Just trying to be friendly.

Your not a developer, or community member, or positive influence, you just attack, you have nothing, are nothing and I have just ignored you.

Drops mic.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:24:22 AM

Edit: cuz trust me.   This will follow you forever otherwise.  Your choice though.  Just trying to be friendly.

Your not a developer, or community member, or positive influence, you just attack, you have nothing, are nothing and I have just ignored you.

Drops mic.

Picks up mic. 

I am nothing. Agreed.  So cancel the Silkcoin swap and launch your SilkNetwork without it. 

I will start the monument for the temple and you can continue with your corporate takeover. 

Then I will be gone and we'll both be happy.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: