Bitcoin Forum
September 02, 2024, 09:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923876 times)
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:51:08 PM

Thanks. I will delete that wallet.dat file and will create a new one I think Smiley
only delete your .dat if you have no ESP in your balance as it will delete them all.

If you delete your .dat file then you will lose the address with which you signed up for the giveaway. If you're on the list I think it's best to PM CryptoCoderz and ask if you can change your receiving address.

If you didn't encrypt your wallet then who did?
mamania

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:53:11 PM

Thanks. I will delete that wallet.dat file and will create a new one I think Smiley
only delete your .dat if you have no ESP in your balance as it will delete them all.

If you delete your .dat file then you will lose the address with which you signed up for the giveaway. If you're on the list I think it's best to PM CryptoCoderz and ask if you can change your receiving address.

i havent gave any address to CryptoCoderz till today.
and if they will need me to sign a message from the address i gave them today i will do that.
help me01

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

support yocoin scrypt POW

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:53:46 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2016, 05:20:17 PM by help me01

ok...thanks for response me ... we follow it now and keep faith me and u r project best ever grow on community

I am glad we got everything sorted out for you. I hope you will enjoy the project as much as we do. after all we aim to better the community and want to progress this project as much as possible.

CryptoCoderz is blessed to have such an amazing community.

sir can u add me for ICO plz... i was post my msg and address for this forum and bitcoingarden forum  u comment me plz add me sir...thanks

The giveaway time-frame has ended i am sorry but if you did not post on the Bitcoin garden thread or Participate by using social media until after the deadline we cannot accept your entry. if you did however we will Update the list of participants by the end of the day.

i was posted bitcoin garden thread...../forum/index.php?topic=7402.30......by same user  name ..help me01
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 04:57:57 PM

i have done all the job:
i am in your giveaway list #34
my Espers wallet: ESDB3zeR67RCddYh6R22TpprMb7VT2Tjqd

p.s. i have been added to the list from this forum, should i go to bitcoingarden anyway and pm you or you can note my wallet here?

let me know what should i do to get my free Espers, as i was one of the first to spread a word Smiley

Those guy need to be ban from the list.
These suckers keep posting address here.

Just fake account to get coins.
Every account will be reviewed and any Participant that does not meet the requirements or is deemed a fake account will be disqualified along with any and all double entries.
Thats fair enough as we can get even more Espers in case someone will not qualify Smiley

However we will be fair. We want as many as possible to enjoy this

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 05:03:22 PM

and if they will need me to sign a message from the address i gave them today i will do that.

if you do delete your wallet.dat simply PM cryptocoderz your new address as we have not sent any out yet. we will change yours. but sned the PM from the same account as before. (the one that participated.)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
white92d15b7

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:04:53 PM

200 Workers in the Pool, Espers is awsome !!! giving everyone a chance to get some !!

mamania

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:06:35 PM

if you do delete your wallet.dat simply PM cryptocoderz your new address as we have not sent any out yet. we will change yours. but sned the PM from the same account as before. (the one that participated.)
i have not gave him wallet before. i gave him a wallet just today (the new one)
so i dont see any problem at all.
i have sent him PM to this forum account, and PM to garden forum account. just to be sure he will note it. because i can see i am listed as
#34 mamania (btct)
thats mean he noted that i am acting from bitcointalk.
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 05:07:41 PM

200 Workers in the Pool, Espers is awsome !!! giving everyone a chance to get some !!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 05:08:42 PM

i have not gave him wallet before. i gave him a wallet just today (the new one)
so i dont see any problem at all.
i have sent him PM to this forum account, and PM to garden forum account. just to be sure he will note it. because i can see i am listed as
#34 mamania (btct)
thats mean he noted that i am acting from bitcointalk.
then you have nothing to worry about we will send to your new address

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:13:21 PM

Smiley  Did This name come from final fantasy ?

mamania

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:23:02 PM

I believe Esper will be spread worldwide in couple of weeks Smiley
we need it on Yobit.
if anyone want to get it on yobit lets create a donation wallet and lets gather that 0.1 BTC (2 business day fee)
i am ok to donate 0.005 - 0.01 BTC for this purpose
nPuBeT

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:23:33 PM

The Espers (召喚獣, Shōkanjū?, lit. Summoned Beasts) in Final Fantasy XII are powerful beings created by the Occuria.

I am also FF fan, haha
help me01

Activity: 70

support yocoin scrypt POW

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:23:46 PM

ok...thanks for response me ... we follow it now and keep faith me and u r project best ever grow on community

I am glad we got everything sorted out for you. I hope you will enjoy the project as much as we do. after all we aim to better the community and want to progress this project as much as possible.

sir can u add me for ICO plz... i was post my msg and address for this forum and bitcoingarden forum  u comment me plz add me sir...thanks

The giveaway time-frame has ended i am sorry but if you did not post on the Bitcoin garden thread or Participate by using social media until after the deadline we cannot accept your entry. if you did however we will Update the list of participants by the end of the day.

i was posted bitcoin garden thread...../forum/index.php?topic=7402.30......by same user  name ..help me01

i was posted very long time on bitcoingarden thread sir.....plz add me .....as same user... help me01
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 05:25:11 PM

Smiley  Did This name come from final fantasy ?

Lol no, actually didn't even realize that it reflected any association. Cool That it does hehe Smiley

sir can u add me for ICO plz... i was post my msg and address for this forum and bitcoingarden forum  u comment me plz add me sir...thanks

i was posted bitcoin garden thread...../forum/index.php?topic=7402.30......by same user  name ..help me01

i was posted very long time on bitcoingarden thread sir.....plz add me .....as same user... help me01

We are still processing submissions please be patient Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:26:06 PM

No need to rush an exchange guys !!!! no hurry at all, why rush ?

cyberpitstop

Activity: 370

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:27:25 PM

we need it on Yobit.
if anyone want to get it on yobit lets create a donation wallet and lets gather that 0.1 BTC (2 business day fee)

I'll throw in .01
If Dev is ok with the idea, I believe they need to initiate the process.
white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:31:26 PM

mamania

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:33:17 PM

we need it on Yobit.

I'll throw in .01
Developer please answer here if you are ok we fund that fee together.
i will donate as well as i said earlier Smiley
cryptoheadd

Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:37:20 PM

we need it on Yobit.

I'll throw in .01
Developer please answer here if you are ok we fund that fee together.
i will donate as well as i said earlier Smiley

I would also consider donating.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:42:27 PM

can I still avail the free give away sir crypto I would love to try this coin and please help me out with the new wallet can I still mine using it? hope to hear from you sir, thank you so much and good luck to this development.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: