Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:22:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473073 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:56:02 PM

a look at the leaderboard shows that it is full?

What's your position on the leaderboard?

I have 0 points and I was #44 this morning. That's how "full" it is. Fewer than 50 people bothered to play the game this week and it's been like that since 2-3 weeks after launch.

Who cares "how many players are playing" the Ionomy game??? Wouldn't knowing the amount of revenue the game producing a month be a better number.. Ionomy said they would be releasing a "Transparency page" to the website. Why don't some of the trolls suggest what data the page should contain..

Who cares how many players are playing?!?!? The basis of their business plan is game focused you moron. Anyone that listens to a word you say is a moron as you are completely, blatantly greedy. You only care about your profit at the cost of anyone else. You don't care about Ionomy, the Ionites or anything else ION related. You just worry about extracting USD to your fiat bank account to make up for the money you gave Josh for the magic $20 bills.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:35:16 AM

a look at the leaderboard shows that it is full?

What's your position on the leaderboard?

I have 0 points and I was #44 this morning. That's how "full" it is. Fewer than 50 people bothered to play the game this week and it's been like that since 2-3 weeks after launch.

Who cares "how many players are playing" the Ionomy game??? Wouldn't knowing the amount of revenue the game producing a month be a better number.. Ionomy said they would be releasing a "Transparency page" to the website. Why don't some of the trolls suggest what data the page should contain..

Who cares how many players are playing?!?!? The basis of their business plan is game focused you moron. Anyone that listens to a word you say is a moron as you are completely, blatantly greedy. You only care about your profit at the cost of anyone else. You don't care about Ionomy, the Ionites or anything else ION related. You just worry about extracting USD to your fiat bank account to make up for the money you gave Josh for the magic $20 bills.

This is yet another reason I have not removed my negative trust. WildShill continues to be a moron.. shocker...  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:34:48 AM

You are simply the shit show of bct. Pull the stick out of your ass and try expanding your horizons. The team sold the mining contract with the warning that contracts would be cancelled if not profitable.  If one cant read the terms then thats on them.

As a Sr. Member of BCT I have to warn and tell you that SuchMoon is not the shit show of BCT.
Gleb Gamow has posted much more potent dialogue to fill many threads than SM; I doubt she would disagree as she communicates for content not sheer volume and splatter effect.
If you keep talking with that type of language and engagement, you become more potent.
This is what your team should expect when you foolishly and fraudulently play with a globalize technology such as the blockchain(s).

Let's face it just like everything else you and your dominatrix friend write whatever I say you'll just piss all over it  Smiley so why bother and anyway as it's free to play people should see for themselves as gaming is subjective.

You're probably going to face prison time. In your cell you can write the story of how you wished that you learned how to love SM, that delightful domineering dominatrix, and BCT as whole better.

This is yet another reason I have not removed my negative trust. WildShill continues to be a moron.. shocker...  Roll Eyes

Nor should you remove it. I removed mine because I want to staple the neg to all of them at once. Also your sexy green trust is more potent and earned than mine  Grin
Have you figured out who Mr.Coins is yet  Grin? Okay, okay, here's another hint. He's been in the last five pages.

~~~

I like SM's idea of posting how much it costs for the fake reviews. The one that mentioned multiplayer gave me a chuckle.
I look forward to the SOOM game from the Ionomy team soon™ and other futile attempts to create disastrous distractions from the money-laundering being done  Cool

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:34:11 PM

You are simply the shit show of bct. Pull the stick out of your ass and try expanding your horizons. The team sold the mining contract with the warning that contracts would be cancelled if not profitable.  If one cant read the terms then thats on them.

As a Sr. Member of BCT I have to warn and tell you that SuchMoon is not the shit show of BCT.
Gleb Gamow has posted much more potent dialogue to fill many threads than SM; I doubt she would disagree as she communicates for content not sheer volume and splatter effect.
If you keep talking with that type of language and engagement, you become more potent.
This is what your team should expect when you foolishly and fraudulently play with a globalize technology such as the blockchain(s).

Let's face it just like everything else you and your dominatrix friend write whatever I say you'll just piss all over it  Smiley so why bother and anyway as it's free to play people should see for themselves as gaming is subjective.

You're probably going to face prison time. In your cell you can write the story of how you wished that you learned how to love SM, that delightful domineering dominatrix, and BCT as whole better.

Nor should you remove it. I removed mine because I want to staple the neg to all of them at once. Also your sexy green trust is more potent and earned than mine  Grin
Have you figured out who Mr.Coins is yet  Grin? Okay, okay, here's another hint. He's been in the last five pages.

~~~

I like SM's idea of posting how much it costs for the fake reviews. The one that mentioned multiplayer gave me a chuckle.
I look forward to the SOOM game from the Ionomy team soon™ and other futile attempts to create disastrous distractions from the money-laundering being done  Cool

Your so funny........

Snr member  Grin Rank here is defined by the number of posts you make nothing else....... quantity not quality.... that's all being a snr member means   

As another Snr, Member of BCT one whose been here longer than you. I can confirm that when it comes to ION/Ionomy you like Such are full of shit Smiley. Full of shit is defined by your post histories.

Prison for what Huh? wished I learnt how to love such Huh?? your now becoming a bit weird

BCT is just a conduit for humans to express their opinions nothing else, okay so the software could do with an update but no big deal.

So you've figured out that Cryptobuds is Mr Coins...... now your being scary weird...... who gives a shit and what's wrong with anonymity. Oh and as a snr. member you should know that doxing is against the rules so why make a stupid comment like that

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:24:54 PM

~~~

Your so funny........

Snr member  Grin Rank here is defined by the number of posts you make nothing else....... quantity not quality.... that's all being a snr member means   

As another Snr, Member of BCT one whose been here longer than you. I can confirm that when it comes to ION/Ionomy you like Such are full of shit Smiley. Full of shit is defined by your post histories.

Prison for what Huh? wished I learnt how to love such Huh?? your now becoming a bit weird

BCT is just a conduit for humans to express their opinions nothing else, okay so the software could do with an update but no big deal.

So you've figured out that Cryptobuds is Mr Coins...... now your being scary weird...... who gives a shit and what's wrong with anonymity. Oh and as a snr. member you should know that doxing is against the rules so why make a stupid comment like that

The fact that you think pixelpowered thinks I'm MrCoins shows a lot about your intelligence.

korvas128

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:01:00 PM

~~~

Your so funny........

The fact that you think pixelpowered thinks I'm MrCoins shows a lot about your intelligence.

Your just too stupid to be Mr Coins, sarcasm google it

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8981

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 06:48:53 PM

Has the SEC approved ION yet?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:29:19 PM

~~~

Your so funny........

Too stupid, eh? I'm not the one that out you all in this mess by my relentless shilling of the obvious scam that was Paycoin. I also didn't state that Paycoin was gonna be the first crypto cleared by the SEC. the fact that you think MrCoins is a so smart says even more about you.

korvas128

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:05:56 PM

Have they approved anything yet ?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:15:35 PM

Have they approved anything yet ?

Ask MrCoins, he seems to have know the SEC was going to approve XPY.

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 08:28:11 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2017, 09:24:40 PM by WildShark

Here's a good program to display Masternode Statistics

https://masternodes.ionomy.com/advanced/stats

@CyberBuds the ION Masternode that you own is worth 9.7K dollars!!! lol Kiss

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:42:32 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg18713283#msg18713283

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
korvas128

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:46:09 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 07:20:08 PM by mprep

Good point wild...

@Cryptobuds the masternode you owned how much did you sell it for ? or was this another one of your lies.

If I cared about you or the Black_Mamba.007mm aka WeeWillyWinky aka MissMarple69 aka PixelDickPowered trying to DOX me I would complain but I don't so I won't  Smiley.......... Not up to me to enforce the rules

People either believe me or not up to them, I just share my thoughts

If I cared about you or the Black_Mamba.007mm aka WeeWillyWinky aka MissMarple69 aka PixelDickPowered trying to DOX me I would complain but I don't so I won't  Smiley.......... Not up to me to enforce the rules

To be fair, don't really care what you think of me - BTW, you sorta "doxxed" yourself there, as you left a trail of public info on yourself that was searchable. Judging by your reactions above, I can imagine you are a bit pissed, I probably would be too, but again, doxxing != finding public info left by someone sloppily on the internet.  Roll Eyes

Good the last thing I would want to do is hurt your feelings

I'm not sloppy, I just don't care  Grin

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:08:09 PM

To be fair, don't really care what you think of me - BTW, you sorta "doxxed" yourself there, as you left a trail of public info on yourself that was searchable. Judging by your reactions above, I can imagine you are a bit pissed, I probably would be too, but again, doxxing != finding public info left by someone sloppily on the internet.  Roll Eyes

Splendid, thanks! Wink

Well either way, you sloppily dropped your doxx, not us or pixelpowered. So again, stop whining about the rules when they clearly don't apply in your case.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
korvas128

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:29:11 PM

Splendid, thanks! Wink

Well either way, you sloppily dropped your doxx, not us or pixelpowered. So again, stop whining about the rules when they clearly don't apply in your case.

I'm not whining I'm happy  Grin I'll let you figure that one out

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:33:16 PM

I'm not whining I'm happy  Grin I'll let you figure that one out

Even better, and as you probably know, I could care less, I am invested in real cryptos, unlike this childish scam coin made by the same run of the mill XPY-er's who got burned.... So funny to see the same shit repeat itself over and over... Yet...we're the trolls who ruin it all etc etc etc...  Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:37:35 PM

o dear leoc trying to blackmail eth. i wonder if leoc owns a dead animal farm? sounds like a piece of work im sure korvas agrees.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 12:56:49 AM

Good point wild...

@Cryptobuds the masternode you owned how much did you sell it for ? or was this another one of your lies.

Don't you remember the Masternode that you had to to maintained on daily basis?
It's a pain in the ass and more work than my day job. Constantly goes down cause the ION code and wallet has so many work around a to get working. Nothing but a pain in he ass. Half the time it sits not functioning cause I can't monitor it 24 hours a day. It's garbage in other words.

I'll wait till the price rises and dump all them coins.

If ION is a step up from XPY, how the fuck did you people hold on to XPY for a year? ION is more than frustrating to deal with.

You haven't set it up correctly. My MasterNode has been up pretty much 24/7 now for around 55 days.

I'm not that technical but followed the FAQ's asked around in slack and was able to setup a remote VPS.

For me the only hassle I've had is they haven't added auto scrape yet so every few days I have to go in and do a manual transfer other than that it's a 10sec daily check.

My Shark masternode and staking wallet has been running with no problems for over 3 months now. Once I set them up with the help from the ION Community, they have been paying out block rewards daily like they were designed to do. Does need to implement a scrape address.

@Cryptobuds When did you start your MN? and provide proof you actually have one... Do you need help from his ionomy friends setting it up if it is not working as reported? Where did you get the instructions? Here is link to the ION wiki:

http://ionomy.wiki/index.php?title=How_to_guides

This is another good example of how you shill and others promote when discussing the same topic...

Oh sharky, you are too fuckin funny. The Ionomy leader asking for proof from me, LOL! Once all my questions get answered then I'll give you that proof, sharky. Until then, keep on being the comedian of the group!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
korvas128

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:16:23 AM

Even better, and as you probably know, I could care less, I am invested in real cryptos, unlike this childish scam coin made by the same run of the mill XPY-er's who got burned.... So funny to see the same shit repeat itself over and over... Yet...we're the trolls who ruin it all etc etc etc...  Grin

Your confused that's the XPY dev team read my footer link.

Do you think Bittrex would actually carry ION if you were correct in your assumptions ? or are you saying Bittrex are dishonest too.

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:21:33 AM

Your confused that's the XPY dev team read my footer link.

Do you think Bittrex would actually carry ION if you were correct in your assumptions ? or are you saying Bittrex are dishonest too.

Don't really care buddy but yeah, they have listed tons of scam coins you ignorant f*ck... Regardless, you ALL stink of GAW regardless of your claims. Go look at ionomy.com's page. Matlack, Colin/Mr.Coins, same old Burnt XPY scammers. Give it up, loser.  Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: