Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:05:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:18:06 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 07:23:29 PM by mprep

You know I've been here from the start evangelising Ionomy. If you piece together all you know you'll see that 700% is about right  Smiley

What I know is that the ICO price was ~45-55k sat, and it's ~50k now. You've said that you invested before ION (xpybits et al), so presumably paid more for XPY and converted to ION. Your claim makes it sound that your cost basis is ~8k, perhaps ~15k if you doubled it via staking.

Maybe you're counting your atoms. Since there is no public market it's hard to judge that. What was the original price of atoms/xpybits? 300k sat or so? Currently selling for ~200k?

Besides you're the one boasting about 700%, not sure why I need to piece anything together to prove YOUR claim.

I'm not counting atoms.......... some factors to consider

The ICO price was $20 to $25. BCT today that's 16k to 20k sats. 45-55k would mean an ICO price of 56 to 69 cents Huh The difference between 16k & 55k = profit

You don't factor in a years worth of staking rewards

Over the year at times the price dropped to 10k lows. If the price dropped to 12k I would buy as much as I could afford

As an investor price is utterly relevant. If I woke up tomorrow and couldn't control my warm loins so prematurely ejaculated sorry exited. It's nice to know that it would be at a profit which is kinda important when it comes to investment

And yet...

Like you the price to me is irrelevant as I'm not looking to sell anytime soon.   

So basically, it's relevant when you want it to be for the purpose of gloating like a glib idiot. I also doubt that you'd be able to liquidate your entire position if you had a fit of the yips without crashing the price right back down and causing panic amongst the other whales/investors, so essentially you're trapped for now.

And I agree, like I've been saying for months now ultimately success will dependant on the teams ability to deliver and the market acceptance of their business plan NOTHING ELSE

You say this and yet you are unwilling to comment on the fact that the pool of players the flagship product -- worked on steadfastly for nearly a year behind closed doors and tested to within an inch of it's life (supposedly) by the expert whales -- has, on average, only around 30 players each week, a significant number of whom are people who were already investors in 'the ionomy' before the game launched. The fact is, no matter how much you choose to avoid it, that the market (i.e. the gaming community) doesn't want the game.

I'm not looking to sell anytime soon so to ME pricing TODAY is irrelevant. Once upon a time DASH was 50 cents now it's $71.... why not ION ?

Concerning Gravity I'm not avoiding anything........... I just don't want to comment on an incomplete product

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muellermanfredcrypto

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:50:22 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 10:10:04 AM by muellermanfredcrypto

You know I've been here from the start evangelising Ionomy. If you piece together all you know you'll see that 700% is about right  Smiley

What I know is that the ICO price was ~45-55k sat, and it's ~50k now. You've said that you invested before ION (xpybits et al), so presumably paid more for XPY and converted to ION. Your claim makes it sound that your cost basis is ~8k, perhaps ~15k if you doubled it via staking.

Maybe you're counting your atoms. Since there is no public market it's hard to judge that. What was the original price of atoms/xpybits? 300k sat or so? Currently selling for ~200k?

Besides you're the one boasting about 700%, not sure why I need to piece anything together to prove YOUR claim.

not followed full diskussion but if someone invest with $ and just for a few min converted them to BTC to be able spend them at something that only accepts to be bough with $

then u can legitim calculate with the $ value of ur invest the day u spended the bitcoins
towards the $ value of ur invest today

and the ICO sell $ value was 0.20 per ION and today coinmarketcap show this moment 0.47 $ if ya consider that additional in that long timeframe u earned a lot with POS and or masternode and or ionomy staker u can easy estimate at least x3 value gain

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 01:39:35 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 02:51:53 PM by suchmoon

I'm not counting atoms.......... some factors to consider

The ICO price was $20 to $25. BCT today that's 16k to 20k sats. 45-55k would mean an ICO price of 56 to 69 cents Huh The difference between 16k & 55k = profit

You don't factor in a years worth of staking rewards

Over the year at times the price dropped to 10k lows. If the price dropped to 12k I would buy as much as I could afford

Sure  Grin

By that logic anybody who held their bitcoins from 2015 made an easy 500-600% ROI without having to move a finger, let alone shill for some shitcoin.

ION was never bought or sold for USD but sure, it's nice to use USD as your ROI measure as it makes it look better than it is. Why not GBP or VEF, would look even better.

I did factor in staking, I even mentioned in my post that your cost basis would have to be 16k if you managed to double your IONs via staking, which is actually impossible now that you're claiming you were buying them over the past year. But that's of course irrelevant with your alternative facts and creative math.

I'm not looking to sell anytime soon so to ME pricing TODAY is irrelevant. Once upon a time DASH was 50 cents now it's $71.... why not ION ?

Concerning Gravity I'm not avoiding anything........... I just don't want to comment on an incomplete product

Oh come on... you were never shy to comment on it. And how did it suddenly become "incomplete" if the whole point of delaying it for ~9 months was to make it "in-depth" etc?

not followed full diskussion but if someone invest with $ and just for a few min converted them to BTC to be able spend them at something that only accepts to be bough with $

then u can legitim calculate with the $ value of ur invest the day u spended the bitcoins
towards the $ value of ur invest today

and the ICO sell $ value was 0.20 per ION and today coinmarketcap show this moment 0.47 $ if ya consider that additional in that long timeframe u earned a lot with POS and or masternode and or ionomy staker u can easy estimate at least x3 value gain

Yeah right. If BTC crashed to $200 tomorrow and ION was still trading at 40k sat the whales would be bragging about it holding its BTC price and would tell us to ignore the pesky USD. Probably blame BTC exchange rate within the same sentence. Same fallacies as with any other shitcoiner.
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:08:36 PM

Hmm. Incomplete, you say? How much longer do they need?

The beauty with a freemium model is the end user gets to play for free without having to spend a dime. You won't appreciate this but control is everything it platform games and the controls in Gravity are spot on. Add more worlds, challenges, weapons, bosses, whatever  you have something special why because at its heart the foundations are solid.

If you don't like 2d platformers after playing Gravity you still won't like 2d platformers. But if you do then your gonna love it.
Fun starts when Gravity ships and is available on both the Apple and Google stores that's the market that Ionomy are targeting and it's a huge one with many millions of people all over the world being capable of downloading and playing Gravity.

My guess is any advertising will kick in once Ionomy can gauge market reaction to their model / proposition............ a huge market that you'll want to target

For me day 1 is when I can download and play Gravity, everything before this day has been about setting up infrastructure.   
I've been playing Gravity since the first Alpha and can testify it's a good game. Those that love platform games will love it those that don't won't.

Funny how you didn't mention it being incomplete when you were trying to talk up the launch.

Your competing at a content level not at a game developer level, Gravity is going to be free to play so if the games crap people won't play. 

Indeed. And the content is crap, so people (in general, taking into account the huge market you like to talk about) aren't playing.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 04:47:33 PM

Indeed. And the content is crap, so people (in general, taking into account the huge market you like to talk about) aren't playing.

Maybe they're aiming too low. Smartphone market is even "huger" so they should make their own smartphone and rake in some billions  Smiley

Seriously though, it doesn't look like they will ever learn what it means to be competent and competitive. Bluster can only take you so far.
altheshort

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:47:14 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 09:44:44 AM by altheshort

Maybe they're aiming too low. Smartphone market is even "huger" so they should make their own smartphone and rake in some billions  Smiley

Seriously though, it doesn't look like they will ever learn what it means to be competent and competitive. Bluster can only take you so far.

Genius. Clearly there is a gap in the market there. Smartphones... but with a hyper staking shitcoin crypto. Anyone fancy starting that ICO?

Meanwhile, Spells of Genesis launched their game on the iOS store and the Play store yesterday, and got a fair amount of press (some mainstream, but lots of crypto press) to buff up the launch. Despite many articles discussing blockchain based 'mainstream' gaming (which I still maintain is a needless solution in search of a problem, but whatever), none of the articles even mentioned Ion, Ionomy or Crypto Gravity. The brilliance of the Ionomy marketing machine in full swing, then. I realise that its an entirely different genre of game, but this is probably the first true 'competitor' to Ionomy. How will they react? Will they react at all? Exciting times.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 06:06:24 PM

Meanwhile, Spells of Genesis launched their game on the iOS store and the Play store yesterday, and got a fair amount of press (some mainstream, but lots of crypto press) to buff up the launch. Despite many articles discussing blockchain based 'mainstream' gaming (which I still maintain is a needless solution in search of a problem, but whatever), none of the articles even mentioned Ion, Ionomy or Crypto Gravity. The brilliance of the Ionomy marketing machine in full swing, then. I realise that its an entirely different genre of game, but this probably the first true 'competitor' to Ionomy. How will they react? Will they react at all? Exciting times.

They had already dismissed it for some reason or another... unfortunately can't give you a link due to the stupidity that is slack. I think the idea was that ionomy provides a "platform" (i.e. PNGs) and is therefore superior to anything that is not ionomy.

They also dismissed GAME for similar reasons.

However both those other projects appear to have advanced far more in technology and adoption than ionomy with its "platform", "API" (where is that BTW?), and other buzzwords. Go figure.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:40:24 PM

As an investor price is utterly relevant. If I woke up tomorrow and couldn't control my warm loins so prematurely ejaculated sorry exited. It's nice to know that it would be at a profit which is kinda important when it comes to investment

And yet...

So basically, it's relevant when you want it to be for the purpose of gloating like a glib idiot. I also doubt that you'd be able to liquidate your entire position if you had a fit of the yips without crashing the price right back down and causing panic amongst the other whales/investors, so essentially you're trapped for now.

And I agree, like I've been saying for months now ultimately success will dependant on the teams ability to deliver and the market acceptance of their business plan NOTHING ELSE

You say this and yet you are unwilling to comment on the fact that the pool of players the flagship product -- worked on steadfastly for nearly a year behind closed doors and tested to within an inch of it's life (supposedly) by the expert whales -- has, on average, only around 30 players each week, a significant number of whom are people who were already investors in 'the ionomy' before the game launched. The fact is, no matter how much you choose to avoid it, that the market (i.e. the gaming community) doesn't want the game.

Wait, so Gravity is now incomplete? That is a piss poor excuse for the game failing. Do you really think adding 10 more shitty levels is gonna get the millions of gamers to download as you eluded to in your previous posts?

Why the fuck are they working on another game when their first game is "incomplete"? Are they ever gonna finish anything or are they gonna ride the "it's still in development" excuse for the life of the coin?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 12:16:34 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 05:02:17 AM by suchmoon

Wait, so Gravity is now incomplete? That is a piss poor excuse for the game failing. Do you really think adding 10 more shitty levels is gonna get the millions of gamers to download as you eluded to in your previous posts?

Why the fuck are they working on another game when their first game is "incomplete"? Are they ever gonna finish anything or are they gonna ride the "it's still in development" excuse for the life of the coin?

Maybe we should give korvas128 the benefit of the doubt and assume that by "product" he meant the overall ionomy... uhm... whatever it is, and not just Gravity.

Shit, I'm now making up excuses for ionomy whales Roll Eyes FML...

I took a look at slack and it seems like it's stuck in some sort of a time warp. I could swear I saw the same things posted a month or two ago:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
altheshort

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:58:57 AM

Maybe we should give korvas128 the benefit of the doubt and assume that by "product" he meant the overall ionomy... uhm... whatever it is, and not just Gravity.

Shit, I'm now making up excuses for ionomy whales Roll Eyes FML...

I took a look at slack and it seems like it's stuck in some sort of a time warp. I could swear I saw the same things posted a month or two ago:

I'd be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt if it wasn't for the fact that he continually contradicts himself.

I suspect we're entering the 'perpetually nearly in alpha' phase of development for 'To The Moon' and it'll be some time yet before it actually sees the light of day. Next up we have the 'whales drone on and on about how fantastic the game that they're privately testing is' stage.

I do wonder what the first release of 'Crypto Gravity' was actually intended to be. If it is essentially a public beta, why the big fanfare and hoopla within the community about a countdown, along with massively over ambitious download targets? Likewise, if it was a completed release, why has there been almost zero actual marketing and PR? Once again, the strategy isn't very clear here.
korvas128

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:28:03 AM

And yet...

The big reveal SHOCK HORROR the game isn't complete

When you enter the game and go to the map screen. What happens when you touch the next world button or the weapon equipped button..... judging by your last comment you haven't even played Gravity.

Let's face it just like everything else you and your dominatrix friend write whatever I say you'll just piss all over it  Smiley so why bother and anyway as it's free to play people should see for themselves as gaming is subjective.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:14:06 AM

And yet...

When you enter the game and go to the map screen. What happens when you touch the next world button or the weapon equipped button..... judging by your last comment you haven't even played Gravity.

Let's face it just like everything else you and your dominatrix friend write whatever I say you'll just piss all over it  Smiley so why bother and anyway as it's free to play people should see for themselves as gaming is subjective.

I've played Gravity, definitely not a fun game for me. I just think it's funny how all of a sudden "the game is incomplete" has become an excuse for Gravity. Anyway, anything I say, you and your dominatrix friend will complete Miss the point of my statement and ramble on about something off topic.

altheshort

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:11:16 AM

I've played Gravity, definitely not a fun game for me. I just think it's funny how all of a sudden "the game is incomplete" has become an excuse for Gravity.

I agree. I've also played 'Crypto Gravity' and honestly, I didn't think it did anything unique or compelling and the control dynamics that Korvas confidently described as 'spot on' before launch I found to be clunky and really rather awkward. I understand that people might have a different opinion to me and that's fine, but the prevalent impression seems to be that most people who downloaded it didn't particularly enjoy it, as borne out by the fact that despite having over 5000 downloads, only 30 or so people play it regularly.

For my part, I just don't see how they can improve the game to the point of it being attractive to play without completely overhauling the concept and the controls, by which point it may as well be a different game. Given how long it took to get this to release in its current form, it would be months before anything substantial could feasibly be rolled out if that was the plan. I don't think adding new levels or weapons when the problem really is more basic than that will really do anything, but I'd imagine that's what they'll do anyway.
korvas128

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:41:06 AM

And yet...

Let's face it just like everything else you and your dominatrix friend write whatever I say you'll just piss all over it  Smiley so why bother and anyway as it's free to play people should see for themselves as gaming is subjective.

I've played Gravity, definitely not a fun game for me. I just think it's funny how all of a sudden "the game is incomplete" has become an excuse for Gravity. Anyway, anything I say, you and your dominatrix friend will complete Miss the point of my statement and ramble on about something off topic.

It's not an excuse for Gravity it's really not finished......... this is a statement of fact

If your looking for excuses then a big excuse from me to not answer your question is that whatever I say you will try to discredit

Gravity is a free to play game that people can decide for themselves

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 04:46:35 PM

People seem to be deciding to not play it, and I don't mean this thread. The leaderboard is quite short. Isn't that a bit of a problem?

Aside from the few fake reviews in the beginning, which you seemed to be quite fond of, there is no effort to promote it anymore. Inside the game you can't view ads anymore, so no revenue for ionomy there either.

If the 10 initial levels and the general excitement of a new game didn't last 2 months - it doesn't seem to lead to sustained growth even if ionomy could produce new levels/features at a sufficient pace to keep the interest up.

Does any of the above concern you at all?
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 07:19:47 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 08:05:52 PM by WildShark

People seem to be deciding to not play it, and I don't mean this thread. The leaderboard is quite short. Isn't that a bit of a problem?

a look at the leaderboard shows that it is full?

I'm not concern cause my Shark crystal ball tells me there will be a growth in the Ionomy Team & Community SOOM..

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:31:14 PM

I'm not concern cause my Shark crystal ball tells me there will be a growth in the Ionomy Team & Community SOOM..

All this shows is 20 people played the game. Again, as usual, you completely missed the point. What about the other 5000 downloads? Are they still playing? What is the number of the actual user base that is playing the game daily?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 08:48:04 PM

What's your position on the leaderboard?

I have 0 points and I was #44 this morning. That's how "full" it is. Fewer than 50 people bothered to play the game this week and it's been like that since 2-3 weeks after launch.

And unlike with the investor competition there is no excuse that someone moved the coins out or some such nonsense.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 09:42:22 PM

I have 0 points and I was #44 this morning. That's how "full" it is. Fewer than 50 people bothered to play the game this week and it's been like that since 2-3 weeks after launch.

Who cares "how many players are playing" the Ionomy game??? Wouldn't knowing the amount of revenue the game producing a month be a better number.. Ionomy said they would be releasing a "Transparency page" to the website. Why don't some of the trolls suggest what data the page should contain..

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 10:47:18 PM

Who cares "how many players are playing" the Ionomy game??? Wouldn't knowing the amount of revenue the game producing a month be a better number.. Ionomy said they would be releasing a "Transparency page" to the website. Why don't some of the trolls suggest what data the page should contain..

How can anyone suggest anything to an asshole who says "who cares" or "company confidential" when an inconvenient fact is "suggested" Grin

But just so you couldn't whine about it anymore here's a few:

- How many downloads are there and how many players are playing.
 - In-game purchases, total and avg per player.
 - Ad revenue, total and avg per player.
 - Weekly prize payouts with TX IDs etc.
 - Promotion costs, cost per user, cost per revenue-generating user, cost per revenue dollar, whatever else makes sense.
 - How much went in the purchase pool, at what price, etc.
 - How many fake reviews were purchased.

Daily/weekly/monthly averages wherever applicable.

Good luck with that transparency thing.
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: