Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473073 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8981

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 02:08:26 AM

So you've figured out that Cryptobuds is Mr Coins...... now your being scary weird...... who gives a shit and what's wrong with anonymity. Oh and as a snr. member you should know that doxing is against the rules so why make a stupid comment like that

The fact that you think pixelpowered thinks I'm MrCoins shows a lot about your intelligence.

Your just too stupid to be Mr Coins, sarcasm google it

Has the SEC approved ION yet?

Have they approved anything yet ?

MrCoins said XPY was going to be approved once the SEC completes their investigation. Didn't specify whether that was supposed to happen before or after Garza goes to jail, so you might want to check with MrCoins on that part.

Do you think Bittrex would actually carry ION if you were correct in your assumptions ? or are you saying Bittrex are dishonest too.

Do you think Bittrex listed ION for its merits? Grin

You're about as smart as MrCoins. Bittrex is pay-to-play, 5 BTC last time I checked.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:20:56 AM

Here's a good program to display Masternode Statistics

https://masternodes.ionomy.com/advanced/stats

@CyberBuds the ION Masternode that you own is worth 9.7K dollars!!! lol Kiss

Good point wild...

@Cryptobuds the masternode you owned how much did you sell it for ? or was this another one of your lies.

Who said I sold it?

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 03:37:21 AM

Good point wild...

@Cryptobuds the masternode you owned how much did you sell it for ? or was this another one of your lies.

Don't you remember the Masternode that you had to to maintained on daily basis?
It's a pain in the ass and more work than my day job. Constantly goes down cause the ION code and wallet has so many work around a to get working. Nothing but a pain in he ass. Half the time it sits not functioning cause I can't monitor it 24 hours a day. It's garbage in other words.

I'll wait till the price rises and dump all them coins.

If ION is a step up from XPY, how the fuck did you people hold on to XPY for a year? ION is more than frustrating to deal with.

You haven't set it up correctly. My MasterNode has been up pretty much 24/7 now for around 55 days.

I'm not that technical but followed the FAQ's asked around in slack and was able to setup a remote VPS.

For me the only hassle I've had is they haven't added auto scrape yet so every few days I have to go in and do a manual transfer other than that it's a 10sec daily check.

My Shark masternode and staking wallet has been running with no problems for over 3 months now. Once I set them up with the help from the ION Community, they have been paying out block rewards daily like they were designed to do. Does need to implement a scrape address.

@Cryptobuds When did you start your MN? and provide proof you actually have one... Do you need help from his ionomy friends setting it up if it is not working as reported? Where did you get the instructions? Here is link to the ION wiki:

http://ionomy.wiki/index.php?title=How_to_guides

This is another good example of how you shill and others promote when discussing the same topic...

Oh sharky, you are too fuckin funny. The Ionomy leader asking for proof from me, LOL! Once all my questions get answered then I'll give you that proof, sharky. Until then, keep on being the comedian of the group!

Who said I sold it?

@CyrptoBuds Who said you had a Masternode? Show the proof as you previous said you would...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:43:37 AM

Good point wild...

It's a pain in the ass and more work than my day job. Constantly goes down cause the ION code and wallet has so many work around a to get working. Nothing but a pain in he ass. Half the time it sits not functioning cause I can't monitor it 24 hours a day. It's garbage in other words.

If ION is a step up from XPY, how the fuck did you people hold on to XPY for a year? ION is more than frustrating to deal with.

You haven't set it up correctly. My MasterNode has been up pretty much 24/7 now for around 55 days.

I'm not that technical but followed the FAQ's asked around in slack and was able to setup a remote VPS.

For me the only hassle I've had is they haven't added auto scrape yet so every few days I have to go in and do a manual transfer other than that it's a 10sec daily check.

My Shark masternode and staking wallet has been running with no problems for over 3 months now. Once I set them up with the help from the ION Community, they have been paying out block rewards daily like they were designed to do. Does need to implement a scrape address.

@Cryptobuds When did you start your MN? and provide proof you actually have one... Do you need help from his ionomy friends setting it up if it is not working as reported? Where did you get the instructions? Here is link to the ION wiki:

This is another good example of how you shill and others promote when discussing the same topic...

Oh sharky, you are too fuckin funny. The Ionomy leader asking for proof from me, LOL! Once all my questions get answered then I'll give you that proof, sharky. Until then, keep on being the comedian of the group!

Who said I sold it?

@CyrptoBuds Who said you had a Masternode? Show the proof as you previous said you would...

maybe you should back some of your own statements up first.. i remember one about smart investors requesting past financials from teams which ionomy has none.. do you still think only smart investors would do that? I mean would you consider people investing in ionomy without them releasing those quarterly financials now dumb yourself included? Maybe you should answer and fact base some of yours before you ask others to do the same... based on your lack of facts and support information you don't really have a right to ask others.

Maybe you should ask leoC... im guessing matlack prolly paid him 15btc to promote. I mean its not dishonest at all to blackmail is it? Whats your thoughts wildshark? Maybe you and korvas could discuss it at your next whale meeting.

Just noticed this one too https://archive.is/HHiNQ#selection-1187.0-1203.1

Quote from: leoC
Scriptcc is still around I.m getting small payments every few days no way like it used to be though and support sucks I mean zero, but at least it's still something Smiley ............ .03 BTC every 4 days-ish
Why delete Scriptcc from the forum. In the land of crypto these guys are unfortunately not the exception to the rule.......... if you ban them where do you draw the line. For instance for me coins with no blockchain = scam ......... .In the words of the biggest scammer ever Crypto is the wild west of currency

@korvas does this mean atoms are a scam?Huh atoms don't live on a blockchain!!!
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:21:26 AM

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

You are asking me for proof?!? LOL! That's too funny. WildShill, you've been going on for the last 300 pages spewing lies and half truths if it benefitted your shilling campaign. You have a better chance of meeting George Washington in person that me every respecting you enough to provide you with proof.

Proof. Can you believe the nerve of this Ionite? Pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot. Look in the mirror sharkie, I think you e been consuming what you've been consuming for far too long. Look at things with a clear mind and you'll realize the shitshow you're promoting is just that, a shitshow. LeoC is no hope as he is a blatant scam coin cheerleader. Does ION contain any of Lottocoin code?😂😂

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:02:40 AM

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

You are asking me for proof?!? LOL! That's too funny. WildShill, you've been going on for the last 300 pages spewing lies and half truths if it benefitted your shilling campaign. You have a better chance of meeting George Washington in person that me every respecting you enough to provide you with proof.

Proof. Can you believe the nerve of this Ionite? Pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot. Look in the mirror sharkie, I think you e been consuming what you've been consuming for far too long. Look at things with a clear mind and you'll realize the shitshow you're promoting is just that, a shitshow. LeoC is no hope as he is a blatant scam coin cheerleader. Does ION contain any of Lottocoin code?😂😂

Don't forget he's gone quiet now... sheepish much now he's been shown as a blackmailing hypocrite? Amusing hey? Was funny how they call out trolls and korvas has been a troll himself with blackmail added in.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:10:59 AM

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

In this case proof isn't necessary Grin to think 8 months ago I actually tried to help you  Grin

Truth or Lie either way for you it don't look good, lets assume though you spoke the truth.

In August 20,000 Ion probably costed you between $1.5k to $2k. Looking at Bittrex today an MN today would cost you about 9 BTC.

If you sold today you would be looking at a markup of around 300% or $7K profit. Why would you spend all these months trying to destroy your own investment Huh?

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:21:22 AM

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

In this case proof isn't necessary Grin to think 8 months ago I actually tried to help you  Grin

Truth or Lie either way for you it don't look good, lets assume though you spoke the truth.

In August 20,000 Ion probably costed you between $1.5k to $2k. Looking at Bittrex today an MN today would cost you about 9 BTC.

If you sold today you would be looking at a markup of around 300% or $7K profit. Why would you spend all these months trying to destroy your own investment Huh?

Why did you as your alias leoC try to blackmail ethereum to stay quiet?
korvas128

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:09:12 PM

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

Why did you as your alias leoC try to blackmail ethereum to stay quiet?

I didn't....... Stop trying to bait and switch and stay ontopic this is an Ionomy/ION thread.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:21:51 PM

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

Why did you try to blackmail Ethereum?

korvas128

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:02:54 PM

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

Once again I didn't  Smiley stop trying to bait and switch stay on topic

it's obvious you never owned an MN so in summary LIAR LIAR pants on FIRE   

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:05:39 PM

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

Once again I didn't  Smiley stop trying to bait and switch stay on topic

it's obvious you never owned an MN so in summary LIAR LIAR pants on FIRE   

That PM sure looks like you tried to black mail Ethereum. Stop trying to bait and switch.

korvas128

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:07:47 PM

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

maybe you should back some of your own statements up first.. i remember one about smart investors requesting past financials from teams which ionomy has none.. do you still think only smart investors would do that? I mean would you consider people investing in ionomy without them releasing those quarterly financials now dumb yourself included? Maybe you should answer and fact base some of yours before you ask others to do the same... based on your lack of facts and support information you don't really have a right to ask others.

Maybe you should ask leoC... im guessing matlack prolly paid him 15btc to promote. I mean its not dishonest at all to blackmail is it? Whats your thoughts wildshark? Maybe you and korvas could discuss it at your next whale meeting.

Just noticed this one too https://archive.is/HHiNQ#selection-1187.0-1203.1

Quote from: leoC
Scriptcc is still around I.m getting small payments every few days no way like it used to be though and support sucks I mean zero, but at least it's still something Smiley ............ .03 BTC every 4 days-ish
Why delete Scriptcc from the forum. In the land of crypto these guys are unfortunately not the exception to the rule.......... if you ban them where do you draw the line. For instance for me coins with no blockchain = scam ......... .In the words of the biggest scammer ever Crypto is the wild west of currency

@korvas does this mean atoms are a scam?Huh atoms don't live on a blockchain!!!

Atoms aren't coins..

https://ion.community/topic/19/frequently-asked-questions-atoms-electrons

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 03:50:31 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 04:12:03 PM by suchmoon

As far as destruction, no one in this thread can compare to you and WildShark... your incessant bullshit, flip flops, and outright denial of obvious facts do far more damage to ION that any "trolls" could.

Let us know when Gravity is "complete" so that we could bow before its immense greatness.

Bonus points if that happens before the SEC approval.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:23:40 PM

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

In this case proof isn't necessary Grin to think 8 months ago I actually tried to help you  Grin

You and WildShill alone destroyed my investment more than all of us trolls on this thread combined. It seems that investors don't like blatant lies, deflection of questions or insessant cheerleading.

If it wasn't for you two, I'd be looking at 400-500% markup.

korvas128

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:14:37 PM

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

In this case proof isn't necessary Grin to think 8 months ago I actually tried to help you  Grin

You and WildShill alone destroyed my investment more than all of us trolls on this thread combined. It seems that investors don't like blatant lies, deflection of questions or insessant cheerleading.

If it wasn't for you two, I'd be looking at 400-500% markup. - Straight out of Scooby Doo

At least you've finally admitted that you and your buddies have spent all these months trolling Smiley  and in this time the price has tripled.... Keep up the good work  Grin

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:18:30 PM

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

If it wasn't for you two, I'd be looking at 400-500% markup. - Straight out of Scooby Doo

At least you've finally admitted that you and your buddies have spent all these months trolling Smiley  and in this time the price has tripled.... Keep up the good work  Grin

If it weren't for you and WildSharks shilling the price would have increased 6 times instead of just the 3 you are so excited about. Keep on shilling so your investment is worth less than it could be worth.

And I never admitted to trolling. You are the one who called us trolls, so I was using your terminology.  For someone that states over and over that they don't care about trolls, you sure do obsess over then. Says a lot about your character. Blame all your fuckups on trolls.

How's your lottocoin and other scams going? Which coin you gonna try to blackmail next?

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 08:58:47 PM

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

At least you've finally admitted that you and your buddies have spent all these months trolling Smiley  and in this time the price has tripled.... Keep up the good work  Grin

I appreciate all the promoting of the Ionomy Vision and products the Trolls have done over the last year... THANKS

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 09:52:31 PM

At least you've finally admitted that you and your buddies have spent all these months trolling Smiley  and in this time the price has tripled.... Keep up the good work  Grin

You seem to have a grossly mistaken belief that disagreeing with you equals "trolling". Furthermore, you're the one caring so deeply about the "price" despite having stated otherwise... most "trolls" probably don't stand to lose or gain whether it goes up or down since they have not invested in ION nor have shorted it. Other than CB and his masternode of course, which I'm sure is the most beautiful masternode of them all  Grin .

But I do understand the need to hype the scarce positives when everything else (Gravity, PNGs, API, etc) is shit. Just like when price was shit you were hyping Gravity as an "in-depth" platforming masterpiece. I hope the "team" will put out another half-baked game soon enough for you to shift you shilling to.
korvas128

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:41:13 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 07:00:13 PM by mprep

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

If it weren't for you and WildSharks shilling the price would have increased 6 times instead of just the 3 you are so excited about. Keep on shilling so your investment is worth less than it could be worth.

And I never admitted to trolling. You are the one who called us trolls, so I was using your terminology.  For someone that states over and over that they don't care about trolls, you sure do obsess over then. Says a lot about your character. Blame all your fuckups on trolls.

How's your lottocoin and other scams going? Which coin you gonna try to blackmail next?

X6 growth is your pump n dump ethos at play Grin How much is enough ?

You said...

No ambiguity here you referred to yourself as a troll and have now changed you mind to fit your post

I can't answer your last question your best bet is to ask PixelPowered as it put 1+1 together and came up with a Fairy Tale

So you've figured out that Cryptobuds is Mr Coins...... now your being scary weird...... who gives a shit and what's wrong with anonymity. Oh and as a snr. member you should know that doxing is against the rules so why make a stupid comment like that

The fact that you think pixelpowered thinks I'm MrCoins shows a lot about your intelligence.

Your just too stupid to be Mr Coins, sarcasm google it

Has the SEC approved ION yet?

Have they approved anything yet ?

MrCoins said XPY was going to be approved once the SEC completes their investigation. Didn't specify whether that was supposed to happen before or after Garza goes to jail, so you might want to check with MrCoins on that part.

Do you think Bittrex would actually carry ION if you were correct in your assumptions ? or are you saying Bittrex are dishonest too.

Do you think Bittrex listed ION for its merits? Grin

You're about as smart as MrCoins. Bittrex is pay-to-play, 5 BTC last time I checked.

Don't be silly....

Bittrex would have seen all the rubbish that's been posted about ION so before taking any fee they would have made sure there was no Garza/XPY link as this of course would be toxic to their overall business

Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: