Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:44:34 PM

0o0o, Phildo, suchmoon, Franz_shitforbtains, ladrix, CryptoBuds, IOTUSA

What will it take for you to see that what the ION team are building is gonna be special

What your seeing now is just the start of a project that has been in development for months.... coin and platform.... its coding oozes quality. This kind of quality takes time but that's something your blind too as it doesn't fit your narrative.

I'm telling you this not because I like you hoping to change your mind. Nope, it's because I want you to remember that you watched this ship sail away.

ION doesn't look very healthy at launch..... lol...... that's today's bullshit comment of the day

Keep posting your shit as the world passes you by, keep demanding answers and keep trying to prove ION and it's people are fraudulent.... keep wasting your time.

BTW. IOTUSA Not touching this one with a 6ft stick with AIDS. Didn't know sticks could catch AIDS but then what do I know.... I didn't know assholes could talk until I joined this thread  Grin   

Oh hi, another delusional ex-hashtard here to share his brilliance with us. How much did Garza manage to con you out of?

By the way I'm thrilled watching this "ship" sail away. This ion ship reminds me a lot of another famous ship.

That's the RMS Titanic by the way.

I love that you're some kind of judge of high quality programming when you can't even get simple grammar correct. It's like you went to the same school with Homero.

your seeing > you're seeing
your blind too > you're blind to

But please, continue preaching about how we're the stupid ones. I find it highly amusing.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:54:38 PM

hey suchmoon, show me a proof for your assumption here?

Are you piece of shit if you cant provide an proof and will you mark yourself as untrusted if you cant show me the proof? If you cant provide such proof, why do you practice double standards?

What assumption? I don't know what assumptions you're making here, I simply posted an example of "EvilPanda/bitgeek thread police" as a response to another member noticing the similarity between your disruptive behavior and that of those two paid GAW shills. Which part of this you're having trouble with?

Another one, this is pure lie, please show me where I wanted to discuss about reputation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1469037.0. Are you piece of shit if you cant provide me a link or screenshot where I stated that I want to talk about someones reputation? What is the purpose of the thread that you opened if you lie already in its title?

Please mark me as untrusted Smiley, lol.

No screenshot needed, it's quoted right there in the first post of that thread. You were being disruptive with off topic discussions in the GAW thread. Not willing to bother mods with your garbage I created a thread (which you ironically further derailed with even more idiotic off-topic rants) for you to discuss the issues. Which part of it is a lie? The purpose of the thread has been explained to you multiple times, are you 3 years old or just that dense? You don't like the thread - create your own. However now I see why it was a mistake. You can only post off-topic bullshit and only in threads that have audience.

Now with that out of the way, perhaps you would like to get back on topic. Any thoughts on ION exchange rate and volume, how's the chain breathing, etc?

Actually I do not want to talk to people that shoot around with "shit" words like you do who avoids any question and only demands by bashing, I assumed you will learn something else from your GAW experience, I was 100% wrong.

Why should I talk to you if you obviosly cant talk and obviously do not want to talk and I obviously do not want to bash and now we are here, going again into offtopic because you couldnt solve this like it is done normally, ie. by PM.

I could be even 1 day old, it would not change any fact.

I said already my though on exchange: looks like Joe is involved . About blockchain, well, they failed, does this surprise you? About volume, which volume??? I did not look into coding if this was your question, I had some wonderfull experience and did not have time for that, I lost it here on you and some other trolls by asking for an conversation not an troll fest. Sadly, you missinterpret almost everything what I say, why should I talk to you?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:58:13 PM

Hey guys, what are your thoughts on this coins future value?  Sick of reading whinging bitches in this thread, it's not productive at all.  Only positive replies or constructive criticism please

Immediately, I think it will drop a good bit. No games released with launch provides no utility for the coin. The only thing to do is trade it. In the future? Depends on the quality of the games. With no prior portfolio of games to view, this is a very high risk play. You are only making an investment based on a strangers words.

Not providing transparency leads to rampant speculation however.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:03:25 AM

What will it take for you to see that what the ION team are building is gonna be special

What your seeing now is just the start of a project that has been in development for months.... coin and platform.... its coding oozes quality. This kind of quality takes time but that's something your blind too as it doesn't fit your narrative.

I'm telling you this not because I like you hoping to change your mind. Nope, it's because I want you to remember that you watched this ship sail away.

ION doesn't look very healthy at launch..... lol...... that's today's bullshit comment of the day

Keep posting your shit as the world passes you by, keep demanding answers and keep trying to prove ION and it's people are fraudulent.... keep wasting your time.

BTW. IOTUSA Not touching this one with a 6ft stick with AIDS. Didn't know sticks could catch AIDS but then what do I know.... I didn't know assholes could talk until I joined this thread  Grin   

Hi! Always constructive as usual. You should have taken the time to answer the members question when he asked about the coins, just a few posts before yours. Instead you said a bunch of words not pertaining to anything.

I responded to him. Read it. Was I ignorant? I gave my honest opinion. You never have anything nice constructive to say. Wanna talk about the gaming portion? I have some questions. I asked them the ther day, again politely. But they were ignored.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 12:19:27 AM

Fair enough. Can you give us a specific date for when the ship arrives (or hits the iceberg)? Paycoiners said something "you'll eat your words when we sell our coins for $20", which was disappointingly anticlimactic. How about July 1st 2016? Is the "special" happening by then?
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Premium

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:23:03 AM

There is already some SDK for those who would like to develop games for the ION platform?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 12:32:57 AM

Actually I do not want to talk to people that shoot around with "shit" words like you do who avoids any question and only demands by bashing, I assumed you will learn something else from your GAW experience, I was 100% wrong.

Why should I talk to you if you obviosly cant talk and obviously do not want to talk and I obviously do not want to bash and now we are here, going again into offtopic because you couldnt solve this like it is done normally, ie. by PM.

I could be even 1 day old, it would not change any fact.

I said already my though on exchange: looks like Joe is involved . About blockchain, well, they failed, does this surprise you? About volume, which volume??? I did not look into coding if this was your question, I had some wonderfull experience and did not have time for that, I lost it here on you and some other trolls by asking for an conversation not an troll fest. Sadly, you missinterpret almost everything what I say, why should I talk to you?

Don't talk TO ME, I think I already made abundantly clear that I don't appreciate any of your bullshit and never asked for it. Discuss the fucking topic for once without your personal butthurt, how hard can it possibly be? I was happy to ignore you except you keep posting made up crap about what I supposedly did, said, thought etc. (nice try with "GAW experience" BTW) so from now on I will actively counter said crap if you don't want to let it go.

Volume as in the amount of coins traded on the exchange, you muppet. If you don't understand something look it up in a dictionary instead of going full retard on wrong assumptions.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:46:15 AM

Iadrx

Oh hi, another delusional ex-hashtard here to share his brilliance with us. How much did Garza manage to con you out of?

Enough for me to learn from my mistake but not enough for me to walk away from crypto

I love that you're some kind of judge of high quality programming when you can't even get simple grammar correct. It's like you went to the same school with Homero.

Your judging their ability to code by my level of grammar.... seriously.  How about speaking with some facts about how the coding is crap and a clone of XPY

But please, continue preaching about how we're the stupid ones. I find it highly amusing.

Since when did I call you stupid, you guys are definitely not stupid. Please don't put words into my mouth.

I just wanted to know to what level do you need to be convinced that this project is an honest venture

It's great you find me amusing.... it is mutual  Grin

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
boki15

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:48:45 AM

Don't talk TO ME, I think I already made abundantly clear that I don't appreciate any of your bullshit and never asked for it. Discuss the fucking topic for once without your personal butthurt, how hard can it possibly be? I was happy to ignore you except you keep posting made up crap about what I supposedly did, said, thought etc. (nice try with "GAW experience" BTW) so from now on I will actively counter said crap if you don't want to let it go.

Volume as in the amount of coins traded on the exchange, you muppet. If you don't understand something look it up in a dictionary instead of going full retard on wrong assumptions.

I did not talk to you, it was you who opened an thread for me teaching "I will show you how to use bitcointalk". Ontopic? Before I write Smiley, can you please tell me what ontopic is? If GAW is ontopic, how have I been offtopic?

As I already stated, you cant talk, this is not an conversation:
I don't appreciate any of your bullshit and never asked for it. Discuss the fucking topic for once without your personal butthurt

Please, do the same what you ask others to do!

Show me these exchanges! You stated previously that this is 0 value for outsider (to polute this channel, here is the quote, otherwise you might use again some abusive word):

pastebin: http://pastebin.com/HwDKjLR0
Hey guys, what are your thoughts on this coins future value?  Sick of reading whinging bitches in this thread, it's not productive at all.  Only positive replies or constructive criticism please

If you want only one kind of reply - why ask a question at all...

Here is the most constructive reply I can come up with: there is no use for the coin other than trade between bagholders and make new coins and that doesn't seem to be changing any time soon. Therefore the value to outsiders is 0, the value to bagholders is whatever they want.

I said I did not try the wallet out, I did not compile it until now, you muppet, how can I tell you then more, making by checking their blockchain explorer? I am sorry, but for this I also did not have time that's also why I did not comment on it at all, I do not spread any assumption just because I think it is correct.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:54:15 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 01:04:34 AM by Phildo

Iadrx

Enough for me to learn from my mistake but not enough for me to walk away from crypto

Your judging their ability to code by my level of grammar.... seriously.  How about speaking with some facts about how the coding is crap and a clone of XPY

Since when did I call you stupid, you guys are definitely not stupid. Please don't put words into my mouth.

I just wanted to know to what level do you need to be convinced that this project is an honest venture

It's great you find me amusing.... it is mutual  Grin

A little bit of honesty would be nice to consider it an honest venture.

they post on their website that things will be launched on the 14th, and on this thread that the coins will be distributed on the 16th than ask where they gave a time to release the coins when people accuse them of being late.

They said the first 2000 blocks would be POW, but many had POS rewards.

Acting like children/Garza when their customers bring up reasonable complaints about ionomy changing the price of atoms...
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 01:03:22 AM

I did not talk to you, it was you who opened an thread for me teaching "I will show you how to use bitcointalk". Ontopic? Before I write Smiley, can you please tell me what ontopic is? If GAW is ontopic, how have I been offtopic?

As I already stated, you cant talk, this is not an conversation:
I don't appreciate any of your bullshit and never asked for it. Discuss the fucking topic for once without your personal butthurt

Please, do the same what you ask others to do!

Which part of "Don't talk TO ME" do you still not understand? ION is on topic, your personal shit is not. If you don't have anything to post about ION or something that is at least remotely related to ION - shut the fuck up. Forum rule policing belongs in Meta or just report to moderators and keep your trap shut.

There is already some SDK for those who would like to develop games for the ION platform?

It's not a game development platform, it's just a coin that supposedly ties to regular mobile/desktop games somehow. If by SDK you mean the ability to use the coin in games that would be steps 3/4 probably:

https://ionomy.com/about/roadmap

So likely months away if you believe they can actually do it.

boki15

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:06:05 AM

yeah, shut the fuck up with offtopic! Exactly this is what I am asking since longer!
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:15:46 AM

Dev bounty fund address, as some requested:
ih4X5nhzYVi6Nd4tcGX1qvtC47dzdThZV8

Serious question
Ask Adam if he's willing to pay out in Bitcoin?
The testers and coders I know only want Bitcoin to fix code.

I think happy coin just learned why coins that stake at a ridiculous rate are useless. Or did he only determine that about atoms yet and not realize that the same thing applies to the ions themselves?

Hopefully he bails soon before the price crashes. Haven't had time to check out where they can exchange ions and atoms yet, assume it's popping since block 2000 was mined.

This is the next danger.. the only exchange is their own that will open. This is because no serious exchange wants involvement with ex paycoin related activities.

Does everyone not see the danger of the coin team running the exchange? The possibility for fake buy and sells to give people impression coin is worse or better than it is... control of coin flow in sales to drive down and up, make profit.. i.e. insider trading?

All you have to reassure yourself that they won't do that is that old flogged to death horse "Adam seems like a nice guy" comment. This is another red flag.

Serious observation.
It's what banks do/did at different times. Hidden ledgers or chains. I a lot of repeating the bad banking economics, '.com crashes', and adding crypto to it in many altcoin projects. The only thing I'm glad to say about this, adding crypto speeds up the downfall of the entity that tries it.
There's a coin that already does trade dangerously and internally. Its called OneCoin.
Everyone should take a moment to warn their friends and family of this groups elevated MLM+crypto operation.
They're very relentless and effective through FB, Youtube, and hypnotic seminars across the globe.

Silly reply
What's with all the trolling, drama and accusations? It's bad for business, just ignore it or censor it IMO. let other discuss such things in the "discussion" forums...

You should join Crypto-City.com if you like to censor people.
Chantha would love another staking coin and group.  Grin

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 01:36:24 AM

yeah, shut the fuck up with offtopic! Exactly this is what I am asking since longer!

boki15

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:46:39 AM

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 02:02:41 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 11:51:02 PM by suchmoon

Show me these exchanges! You stated previously that this is 0 value for outsider (to polute this channel, here is the quote, otherwise you might use again some abusive word):

Hey guys, what are your thoughts on this coins future value?  Sick of reading whinging bitches in this thread, it's not productive at all.  Only positive replies or constructive criticism please

Here is the most constructive reply I can come up with: there is no use for the coin other than trade between bagholders and make new coins and that doesn't seem to be changing any time soon. Therefore the value to outsiders is 0, the value to bagholders is whatever they want.

I said I did not try the wallet out, I did not compile it until now, you muppet, how can I tell you then more, making by checking their blockchain explorer? I am sorry, but for this I also did not have time that's also why I did not comment on it at all, I do not spread any assumption just because I think it is correct.

What does any of that have to do with exchange volume? I guess you need pictures to understand complicated stuff like that. Here it is - see where it says "24H VOLUME"?

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
boki15

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:16:46 AM

Hey guys, what are your thoughts on this coins future value?  Sick of reading whinging bitches in this thread, it's not productive at all.  Only positive replies or constructive criticism please

What does any of that have to do with exchange volume? I guess you need pictures to understand complicated stuff like that. Here it is - see where it says "24H VOLUME"?

I already wished you an good night, you got me out of my bed now.

Oh yes, this is really complicated stuff for such newbies like me. But you guess right, these pictures only help to confirm the post that produced some anger in you, the one about ICO's, that I am still amazed how long people need to realize it. I assume that such experienced user like you understands such answer and can construe an answer about the volume.

Have a good night.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:17:40 AM

they post on their website that things will be launched on the 14th, and on this thread that the coins will be distributed on the 16th than ask where they gave a time to release the coins when people accuse them of being late.

Acting like children/Garza when their customers bring up reasonable complaints about ionomy changing the price of atoms...

Thanks for you thoughts. My comment is they have existing customers and prospective customers.

As an existing customer I can honestly say that I haven't seen these complaints. The only possible complaint I've seen which is more a comment via slack was them dropping the minimum price to auction an Atom. The price dropped slightly but is recovering, Average is now $1.97. A lower minimum makes it easier if someone wants to sell. No one is fire selling ATOMs, the price is on the increase.   

As a prospective customer though what your saying is they need to be more transparent so you can better understand their plans and have peace of mind in knowing that they are not a scam or crooks, until then your not interested and are concerned they may be ripping people off. This is a fair comment. I respect but of course disagree with your opinion   

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:32:04 AM

Thanks for you thoughts. My comment is they have existing customers and prospective customers.

As an existing customer I can honestly say that I haven't seen these complaints. The only possible complaint I've seen which is more a comment via slack was them dropping the minimum price to auction an Atom. The price dropped slightly but is recovering, Average is now $1.97. A lower minimum makes it easier if someone wants to sell. No one is fire selling ATOMs, the price is on the increase.   

As a prospective customer though what your saying is they need to be more transparent so you can better understand their plans and have peace of mind in knowing that they are not a scam or crooks, until then your not interested and are concerned they may be ripping people off. This is a fair comment. I respect but of course disagree with your opinion   

What is there to disagree about? They said the first 2000 blocks would be Proof of Work with no reward. Block 1296 is one of many that has a 23 coin Proof of Stake reward. Is that an honest mistake? Was the first statement a lie? It's not an opinion it's a fact. Now, an opinion would be whether or not that's a big deal, and it may not be a big deal, but it's still an issue. Your only hope for success is that they learned from the mistakes of paycoin, yet here we have the actual results not matching the promises that were given out before things started, and extra coins going into the hands of unknown people before everyone else gets a chance to get/stake any. Does that not sound familiar to you? are you really not worried about any of that?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 02:47:14 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 11:51:52 PM by suchmoon

I already wished you an good night, you got me out of my bed now.

Oh yes, this is really complicated stuff for such newbies like me. But you guess right, these pictures only help to confirm the post that produced some anger in you, the one about ICO's, that I am still amazed how long people need to realize it. I assume that such experienced user like you understands such answer and can construe an answer about the volume.

Have a good night.

LOL anger? Relax, it takes quite a bit more to make me angry and you haven't even come close. If I call you a piece of shit it doesn't mean I'm angry, it means I think you're a piece of shit off topic spammer, a piece of shit self-appointed forum police panda, etc. I hope that clarifies my opinion about you sufficiently so that you won't need to refer to it anymore and will be able stay on topic.

And by all means get some sleep, don't feel compelled to comment on this next screenshot.

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: